Gaia (hunter x hunter) ON HOLD

By XxLuciloveslokixX

(Y/n) was born with a remarkable gift. She can control nature. She can talk to animals and even shape shift a... More

Ch 1||Gaia
Characters
Ch 2||Pretty eyes
Ch 4||Perverts and towers
Ch 5||Nightmares
Authors note β™₯️
Ch 6||The ending of phase 3
Ch 7||Zevil island part 1
Ch 8||Zevil island part 2
Ch 9||A golden cross
Ch 10|| Zoldycs Estate 1
Ch 11|| Killua's house 2
Ch 12|| The Zoldyck's estate
Ch 13|| Our own path
Ch 14|| my name is...
Ch 15|| Nen
UPDATE β™‘
SAY THEIR NAMES! BLM

Ch 3||Identities and secrets

9.7K 299 387
By XxLuciloveslokixX

All of the contestants including myself gathered in the room with the chairman and his assistant.

"Hello everyone and welcome! We will be arriving at our destination tomorrow morning , at 8 a.m!" His assistant smiles.

"You'll find dinner waiting in the dining hall. You are also welcome to get some rest. In other words you're free to do as you please until you are contacted." The assistant explained.

"Ok! Yuki! Gon! Let's go explore the airship!" Killua smiles while running off as we both follow behind him.

——
Examiners POV

"Hey, how many did you think are gonna pass the exam!" Menchi asked while smiling.

"You mean pass the exam?" Buhara asked.

"Yep! This year we have an impressive group. Though I did fail all of them but one at one point. Menchi grins.

"But doesn't it depend on what the upcoming phases consist of?" Buhara asked.

"That's true...but didn't you notice it? One of them had this whole aura thing going on!" Menchi exclaimed.

"What do you think? Satotz Kun!" Menchi asked the mustached man.

"Oh yes, I like the rookies this year." He looks up in thought.

"Ha! So you agree? I think #294 has a good shot!" Menchi smiles.

"I'm partial to #99." Satotz said.

"He looks like a selfish spoiled brat! What do you think Buhara!" Menchi chuckles.

"Well, He isn't a rookie but #44 is the one I favor." Buhara says.

"I'm sure you noticed, when #255 was ready to attack you and Yuki chan went into a frenzy, it was really #44 who wanted to kill someone." The large man points out.

"Of course I noticed. He could barely restrain himself from tearing off our heads. But didn't you realize he was already like that the first moment we appeared." Menchi sighs.

"Really?" Buhara asked.

"Yeah, that's the real reason I was so edgy. Really! He kept challenging me." She groans in irritation.

"I also had a similar experience." Satotz says while putting down his cup of tea.

"He should be carefully monitored. And though it pains me to admit this, we are birds of a feather to him. However his affinity to darkness is far stronger. As hunters we are continually seeking out rivals.  Ultimately the hunters exam is but a place to find opponents worthy of respect. And every once in a while, we encounter someone who hits the floor running, when we try to slow things down. An oddball of sorts." Satotz explains with a serious expression.

——
Your POV
Killua and Gon snuck into the kitchen while I refused to go with them and stayed outside. I heard the clanging of pots and saw the door open with the chef holding the two knuckleheads.

"Go to the dining hall if you want to eat!" Shouts the chef then closes the door.

"You guys can be such an idiot sometimes honestly." I walk up to them.

"Stingy old man." Killua grumbles.

"We were hungry!" Gon pouts. I sigh and extend my hand to help them up.

"Wow awesome!" I heard Killua yell while walking to the window.

"Come over here! Look Gon!" Killua yells excitedly.

"What is it!" Gon smiles while walking closer to the window. I walk closer as well and stand in the middle.

"Whoaaa!" Gon shouts excitedly while looking out the window.

"It's like the ground is covered in jewels." I gasp softly while having a slight smile. Gon and Killua look at me with wide eyes.

"So you CAN smile!" Killua smirks.

"Yuki chan! Do you like the city lights?" Gon asked just as surprised.

"Uh y-yeah they remind me of my onii chan." I answer while looking out the window.

"Your onii chan?" Killua asked.

"Can you tell us more about yourself!" Gon asked while smiling. I flinched.

"Well Papa told me not too. I told onii chan and he disappeared. I don't want you guys to disappear so I mustn't tell you." I reply looking down sadly.

"I can tell you about my onii chan though!" I said happily while smiling.

"He was super tall and strong. He used to capture fireflies and call me Kitten. One day we both walked to another village like always and he told me to wait under the bridge and left. I waited for a long time and he never came back.  I started to cry because I was only six at the time. That when I met papa he fed me and cleaned me up. That is all that I will reveal." I said turning back into my shell. they both nodded.

"Hey Killua I was wondering..." Gon started.

"Yeah?" Killua answered, raising an eyebrow.

"What about your family?" Gon asked.

"Oh they're alive in case you were wondering. They're assassins." He stares blankly. I just nod in response.

"Both Of them?" Gon asked, shocked.

Killua starts laughing. "That's your guys first reaction?!" He starts laughing harder. "You guys are a riot!" He laughs.

We all sat down on the bench. "You guys are the first people to take me seriously!" He explains matter of factly.

"But you're telling the truth right?" Gon asked.

"What makes you think that?" Killua asked.

"It's just a hunch." Gon responds.

"You guys are weird! People only like me because they can't ever tell when I'm serious. I'm from a family of assassins. So they're all assassins. And my family has really high hopes for me. But I can't stand it. Who wants to have their life planned out for them?" Killua sighs.

"Yes, I can see how that can be annoying. I'm sure it will get better." I tried to comfort him.

"Yeah it can be annoying! Because when I told them I wanted to decide my own future, they all snapped! My mother had tears streaming down her face, as she told me I have potential to be a top assassin!" He groans and I softly chuckle as Gon laughs.

"Horrible parents, right? It's natural their kid would go bad. We ended up fighting, so I stabbed my mother in the face and on my brother's side. Then I ran away from home. I'm sure they're out for blood now. But if they find me I'll send them packing!" He smirks arrogantly. "When I become a hunter I'll start hunting down my family and capturing them! I'm sure they have hefty bounties!" He stared up into space. I started smiling when I felt the killing intent directed towards us. We all turned around quickly and saw no one there.

"Something wrong?" The old chairman asked. Killua steps in front of me and so does Gon.

"You move fast for an old man." He glared.

"That little trick? I barely moved." He chuckled. Killua begins to glare at him.

"What do you want." I asked in a cold voice breaking the silence.

"You don't have to do anything until the last phase, correct?" Killua said while still glaring.

"No need to be so unkind! I got bored, and was looking for companions. By the way I meant to ask the three of you any thoughts on your first attempt at the hunter examination?" He asked while smiling. Killua and I were still on edge.

"Uh Huh it's fun! And there weren't any of the written exams I was dreading!" Gon answers happily.

"I'm disappointed. I expected the exam to be a lot more difficult. I assume the next exam will be a lot more entertaining?" Killua answered by not removing eye contact.

"Well now.. I wouldn't know about that." The chairman answered.

"Now what about you." He looked towards me. Killua and Gon also looked towards me.

"I met people who I consider my friends. They probably don't feel the same but I would protect them with my life. I also met someone not as enjoyable and will try and keep my distance." I answer.

"Who Is this person you want to keep a distance from?" The chairman asked.

"It's Hisoka isn't it!" Gon shouts and I flinch.

"What did he do to you when I left?" Gon asked, concerned.

"He attacked me and called me Kitten. He then later on approached me and that's when Killua saw me in a vulnerable position." I answered.

"Yuki your really bad at lying. You weren't just startled. You were completely terrified and don't think I didn't notice that you were crying!" Killua shouts.

"I don't want to talk about it!" I yell back.

"Why won't you trust me I'm your friend!" Killua yelled back.

"But you said that you didn't like me!" I shout and push him.

"That's because you said it FIRST!" He pushed back and I fell on the floor.

"Hey guys stop fighting.." Gon sweat drops.

"Butt Out!" Killua and I yell at the same time. I got up and charged at Killua to push him back when the chairman quickly stuck his foot out and tripped me. I fell into Killua and we both fell to the ground.

"Now that should stop you from bicker-" the chairman stopped talking and looked down at the scene in shock. Gon also had shocked eyes wider than the sky.

There I was in front of the Chairman in charge of this exam and my friend Gon kissing my other friend Killua while straddling him on the floor with my hoodie down so people could see my face. I quickly felt heat rise up to my cheeks. I widen my eyes and take my lips off of Killua's soft pale lips.

"Y-Yuki-" Killua started with a slight blush. But before he could finish his sentence I felt tears collect in my eyes.

"KYAAAAA!!! STUPID KILLUA!" I screech and slap his face while running to my room.

"What just happened?" Killua asked, still flustered while holding his now red cheek.

"Netero tripped Yuki Chan and he fell on top of you and accidentally kissed you and had his hood come down revealing his identity. Then getting up embarrassed and blushing then cried and slapped you calling you stupid." Gon explained.

Killua POV •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

"You stupid old man! That was my first kiss!" I growled still flustered.

"Hmm.. it seemed like you enjoyed it." The old man answered nonchalantly.

"Doesn't matter! Yuki thinks I'm a pervert because of you!" I swear once I'm done with you you're gonna wish you haven't met me." I glared, getting ready to attack him.

"Wait Killua! It's not worth it!" Gon tries to stop me while sweat dropping.

"Yeah and I was thinking to let you guys become hunters if you win the a game with me." The old man sighs. I stop and listen to what he had to say.

**************your POV******************
Ms. Menchi got me a room and I laid on the bed softly touching my lips. I broke both of my promises with Papa and he's going to be disappointed. What should I do tomorrow? They already know my identity. Should I still wear the hoodie? Let's do a coin toss!

'If it lands on heads then I take off my hoodie  if it lands on tails I will keep my hoodie on and pretend yesterday didn't happen and will continue to pretend to be emotionless.' I thought to myself with a sigh.

I toss the coin high up in the air and see that it's......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 37.9K 63
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
215K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...