A Wolf's Revenge #Watty's2015

By OnlyWicked

Harmony is a Wolf, not the Werewolf that are tamed but a full blooded Lycan. She should be a feral Alpha-Fema... More

I - Mortified
ll - Reborn
lll - Prowling
V- Respiration
Vl - Dramatical
VlI - Inevitable
VIII - Resentment
IX - Flaws
X - Decent
XI - Translucent
XII - Brutality
Xlll - Stranger
XIV - Fractures (Special Six's POV)
XV - Benevolent
XVI - Eventide
XVII - Ravenous
XVIII - Requiem
XIX - Identity
XX - Devour (Special Giovanni's POV)
XXI - Sanguine
XXII - Deluge
XXIII - Unconditional
XXIV - Deoxyribonucleic Acid
XXV - Trepidation
XXVI - Insensible
XXVII - Candor
XXVIII - Vicissitudes
XXIX - Exchange & Death
XXX - Bloodshed & Epilogue

lV - Exhale

32.3K 1.3K 96
By OnlyWicked

Kinsley 

     I stretched tucking my head back under the covers snuggling closer to the warm body that was underneath of me. He was still asleep I could tell from his breathing. And I wanted nothing more than to still be asleep to but my damned mind was reeling. Sighing softly I raise my hand brushing the hair off my neck and across his chest. 

      When had I been back to this part of the country? I sucked on my lip, that night still burned like a hot ember in my mind. The pain and anger still like a fresh wound. It was enough to drive me insane. But I still hadn't submitted to him. I wouldn't let go of the pain. Though sometimes I made me wonder if I get wrinkles earlier because of it. 

       Resting on his soft skin I looked down at it and mental told myself that I had someone right here that wanted me and loved me. Someone that would be enough to stop the pain that I felt every day. Even though I am sure it was tenfold for him. That was if he even cared about me at all. Though the bond was weak I still knew where he was and it was enough to make me cry. Wondering why I wasn't good enough and why he didn't wait for me. 

        Biting the inside of my cheek to stop tears from splicing over I ran my finger over one of the many scares that run down Six's body. He was called Six because his name is Sixsmith but he's managed to narrowly escape the grips of death six times. He was a fighter and sometimes I liked to think I was a fighter myself. 

      Resting my cheek down I felt his hands move around my waist, looks like he was up now. Looking up his eyes were still closed but his breathing and heart rate had changed. 

       "Why do you always wake up so early?" He question his voice was gruff and not quite husky but it was a nice blend. And I sat up on my elbows feeling his muscles push into my own solid body that wasn't as hard as his own. Then again I wasn't a man believe me I'd know if I was one. 

           "Call it habit," I said and he groaned before running his hands up and down my back. He moved lower towards my ass but I grab his hand sticking my tongue out. 

       "You’re not allow to do it this early in the morning!" I told him and he laughed before he managed to flip us over now I was underneath him and I felt small very small compared to his size. 

        "Not allowed to do what?" He challenged me and I raised an eyebrow. Times like this were the only times he tried to dominate me but I didn't mind at all. 

      I rolled my eyes at his attempt and he took that as incentive, bending his head down his nipped at my ears and necks and I squirmed underneath of him. Pressing my hands to his stomach I try to push him away but I wasn't really quite putting much effort into it. Seeing as it was a very feeble attempt at escape.

        "Your being a bad sub ornate," I mumbled out pulling at his thick hair. He just chuckled into my neck, sucking on the skin. I was getting caught up in his rhythm. It wasn't a bad thing but I had already indulged him last night.

      "Only because you let me," he told me back pulling away from my neck. His eyes swilling yellow and I smiled reaching a hand up behind his neck pulling him closer towards me. In till your lips meet in a soft kiss, that soon turns to fire. 

       He skims his hands down the curves of my body. A deep sensually growl at the back of his throat and I felt the same excitement course through me. Flipping him around me pushed his down my hands on his chest. Our lips coming undone as I look at him. He looked sexy his black hair disheveled and sexy falling over his face as his eyes burn into mine. 

         My hands were splayed across him as I felt his body, lust swilling in my mind. Before I lick my lips. But my sexy moment is interrupted by a quick rasps of knuckles on the door. Turning my head towards the door I growl in annoyance. Before I try to push off of him. But he grabs my hand. 

       "Just leave it," he tells me low enough for me only to hear. And believe me I wanted to do that, but something told me that it was important. Shaking my hand I grab a silk bathrobe from the chair and tie it around my body. Before I walk towards the door opening it. 

       My gamma's bound stood before me, she looked like someone had held a gun to her. But she wasn't a morning person but she looked pretty ragged. 

     "Something I can do for you Kimmel?" I ask her and she hands me an open letter. She was the one that handle my schedule for me. But she normally never gave me a letter. Reaching out I take the thick envelope from her hands. 

        Pulling the paper out I quickly scan through the letter and almost bite through my tongue. Turning my now golden eyes onto her I see her shrink back a little. 

    "When did you get this Kimmel?" I ask and she bows before she opens her mouth. 

     "It was last night it arrived but I couldn't disturb you and err... Beta Trence..." she trailed off and I knew this had to have been eating at her all night. 

       "Go get some rest, I'll take care of this," I said shortly and she bowed again before she headed off. The poor girl was still young only twenty where Jace was twenty-five. He was a good man but sometimes obvious. 

     Turning back I close the door behind me and almost scream. I wanted to throw a tantrum and stomp around the room like a little girl but sadly I was a big girl. Six was sitting in the bed the sheets wrapped around his lower half while his upper half was unclothed. Walking over towards him I hand him the letter. 

        He looks up from the cigarette that he is about to lights and grabs the letter. Giving me a raised eyebrow but I say nothing he'll understand when he read it. Like I said I trusted him he knew about my past. Running a hand through my thick strawberry colored hair I try to take deep breathes. 

       Anger that's all I feel right now, granted I doubt that he knows who I am anymore. I laugh a dark laugh just bubbles out of my throat. And I sit down on the bed placing my hands on either side of my head trying to not think about anything. 

      "Bastard doesn't even know who you are Kins," Six replied after I assumed he was finish with the letter. And I gave a curt nod. "So are we attending this soon to be Christmas Party at the Princes expense?" He asked bile dripping from each of his words. 

     "We should but then I know I also shouldn't," I said feeling my muscle contract as I felt nothing but anger for that bastard. He obviously didn't feel the connection not that it was strong. I know that I could cut the ties with him if I wanted to but I couldn't something in me couldn't do it.

      "Are you sure that it's okay for you to go like this?" He said and I turned on him ready to snap at him. But I held myself back he scooted closer towards me and brushed the hair on my head. Trying to sooth me. 

        "It would look bad on the pack if I didn't show up," I said shortly and he let out a soft sigh. Before he started to hum a song and I just focused on him and the humming along with breathing. 

      Snapping was out of the question I don't know how many times I thought about seeing him again. A part of me wanted to make him beg for mercy and then the other wants me to just forgive him right on the stop and just beg him to take me back. But that was a silver compared to my hate for him. 

      I couldn't be weak that wasn't in my nature anymore, and besides it wasn't like I was going to grovel at his feet trying to get him to take me back. He's the one that left me it wasn't my place to fix anything or feel anything for him.

        "When can we be on the plan to New York?" I asked him and he stopped humming. 

     "I can have it ready to leave by seven, with the high ranking pack members," he said his hand still brushing my hair. Pushing out of his arms I stand crossing my arms and turning back towards him. 

       "See that it's done, now leave I want to be alone," I told him sharply he looked hurt but it passed like the blink of an eye and he was standing up. Showing me his glory as he reached for his pants that he promptly slide on. 

         "Yes, Alpha," he said and dipped his head before he walked out. And this time I didn't mind I was an Alpha I wouldn't be intimidated by my bound. I smirked before heading to the bathroom.

______

         A/N: Imma not feeling the love y'all vote comment please dont be a SLIENT READER. If you don't like to comment then vote, just press the button and bam your done. Anyways hope you liked the chapter. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.7K 213 26
A tale of supernatural, magical love and rival packs, In years, she transformed from a young girl to a strong alpha. A warrior. *** Ember Hemming. ...
1.6K 79 36
Julianna has always known exactly what she wanted. She was young, she was free, and nothing could stop her from taking the Alpha title in two years...
1.1M 33.5K 28
Jade is a 15 year old girl. She is different from everyone in her pack. Because her eyes are multicolored she's bullied because no one has ever seen...
425K 13K 72
The girl with no wolf. An extra mouth to feed. A liability. A defenseless miscreation. Seraphina had heard it all. She had felt it all too. The bon...