The Regret(Editing)

By MimiraTheAuthor

"You know what I've decided? I want a divorce!" You and Jung Hoseok, aka Jhope from the well known Kpop group... More

Prologue
Beautiful Day
Visiting Hobi
Visiting Hobi Part 2
Visiting Hobi Part 3
Brunch With Hobi
Update!!!
The Meeting
Hope
Pain
Is Beauty Everything?(fluff and a little smut )
I Need You (Smut)
Meeting Alex.
My birthday and Update!!
Worry
Promise(SMUT included)
Tell Me the Truth
I'm Not Jealous
Was it My Fault?
I Can't Tell Her
He Doesn't Love Me Anymore?
I'm In Love With Her
What Hidden Message?
I Can't Do This Anymore!
I WANT A DIVORCE
I Love You
Why Is He Here And How Did He Find Me?
Uncertainty
When The Time Is Right
I'll Help You Forget Him (Smut Warning!)
Why Does It Still Hurt So Much?
I Don't Want To Lose Her
You've Won Me
I Don't Believe You
I Want Her To Still Love Me
Why Does Love Hurt?
I Will Never Stop Loving Noona
I Just Want My Wife Back!
Am I Still In Love With Hobi?
I Missed You
Will You Marry Me?(SMUT!)
Did He Just Call Me Jagiya?
Never Signed The Divorce Papers!?
Now I Can Find Her
I Don't Care...I'm Getting My Wife Back!
Will You Be My Wife Again?
Why Did You Do It?
This Is All For You
❤️~Thank You!!!~❤️

I'll Help You Forget Him

2.6K 75 58
By MimiraTheAuthor

It's been one week since I've seen Tae and we were going to hang out again. It was 4:30 pm I got dressed in one of my new dresses that Tae had bought; a dark lavender dress with white frills at the bottom. I put on some blue and white sandals to go with it and a matching purse. My hair was in simple light wavy curls. I hear the door bell ring and head downstairs to get it and I opened the door to see Tae in dark blue jeans with a dark burgundy shirt and and dark blue hat. He looked amazing. Out of the boys he was the only one that looked good in almost everything and Hobi was second. 

"Hey noona! You look beautiful." He says smiling at me, looking at me up and down.

"Thanks. You look good too." I smile nervously

"Are you ready to go?"

"Yeah I'm ready." I take out my keys and lock the door. We head to the elevator again and Tae pushes the button. The elevator arrive and we get in. It was a quiet ride and I glance at him nervously. He chuckles a little, fixing his shirt a little. We got to the lobby and head out to his car. Helps me in the passenger seat and gets in afterwards. We drive 30 minutes to Santa Monica and park his car near the mall. We walk around the mall for a bit and grab some frozen yogurt. 

"You want to go play some arcade games. Like how we used to when the boys and I were rookies?" He grins

"You know I always win!" I smirk and nudge him in the rib.

"Let's make a bet. If I win you have to ride the Ferris Wheel. If you win we don't have to"

"Bet settled!".

"Great! Lets go to the pier!" He grabs my empty cup and tosses them into the trash and we walk out of the mall and head to the pier. We head inside the outdoor arcade, looking around to see which game to play.

"Ah! I found a good one!" he says standing in front of the machine.

I walk towards him and look at the game. "Street fighter!? Oh I can easily beat you!"

"We'll see then!" he stands on side while I stand on the other, just inches away from him. He puts the coin in and the game starts. He chose Ryu and I chose Chun Li. We pick a location and the fight starts. Seconds in he's already hitting my character with several combos and my health is down halfway.

"Hey! You're cheating!" I whine and he giggles.

We start on round two and prepared myself before the game starts. I pressed several buttons and made several combos as well and his character's health bar is halfway gone. After several hits, I defeated Tae on the second round.

"Ooh I see you won this round but I'll win this last one!" He winks

The last round begins and I'm at a good start and hitting every button possible. Just when I thought I was finally able to win, Tae hits me with several combos and I lose the last round. I lightly bang on the machine out of defeat and turn to Tae, who was dancing and grinning like a kid.

"I won so that means you have to ride the Ferris Wheel!" He teases, pinching my cheek.

"Tae you know I'm scared of heights. Please nothing but that!" I beg but it didn't work to my avail.

"I won the bet so you have to go!" He poke my nose and takes my hand and drags me to the line of the Ferris Wheel.

I was feeling really anxious the more the line moved. I looked up at the top of the ride and my heart sank. My body shook every second. I felt Tae's arms wrap my shoulders and I look up at him.

"Noona, don't be so scared. I'm here. I won't let anything happen"

We were finally let in and I sit on one side while Tae sat on the other side. I held on to the pole for dear life once the ride started moving. We were slowing moving up and I held on to the pole even tighter. I look outside of the cart and looked down and started panicking even more. Tae slides next to me and gently rubs my back.

"Noona. It's OK. I'm here. Just slowly breathe in and out." he whispers into my ear.

"No I can't! I'm too scared!" I scream

"Yes you can" He lets one of my hands loose and holds my arm firmly. "Trust me"

I slowly start to open my eyes and see we are at the top. I slowly look down and then back at Tae, who was still holding my arm, smiling. My breathing become slow and I start to calm down. The stars in the sky sparkled above us and I felt like I was in a different world. I let out a calm sigh and sat comfortably in my seat.

"See I told you everything will be fine. Not so bad isn't it?" 

"Yeah..it's not" I nudge him playfully in the rib

The ride was over and we get out.

"You want to go near the water and watch the waves" I ask

"Umm. Yeah we can go"

We walk out of the pier and walk on the walkway for walkers to the beach. There was music, people laughing, street performers, and people skate boarding all across the park and beach. We get to the beach and start walking near the water. The coolness of the water hitting my feet was pure bliss. The cool breezy wind hit my skin gently and I close my eyes enjoying the moment. 

"You seem peaceful, noona" Tae says

"You can say I am. It's nice." Smiling at myself against the ocean breeze.

"I'm glad you are. You seem a lot better than before. You looked almost lifeless at first"

"I feel a little better. I guess being out here helps me keep my mind off of the divorce" I say looking down at the sand that coated my feet.

"Seeing you smile like this makes me feel at ease" he says looking up at the stars. His soft bouncy hair blew against the wind.

"That's sweet of you. You're always the one to make people happy just by your kind words...and silliness."

Tae laughs at himself "I'm a pro at that"

The winds became slightly stronger making, the waves grow bigger. Suddenly without realizing a big wave was coming towards us, eventually hitting us.  We're drenched in beach water and looked at each other in shock and then laughed.

"How did that happened!?" I laugh loudly, running away from the waves as they neared.

"I don't know!" He laughs back

"Let's go to a drier area to dry off a little." I said

We walk to the walkway again and sat a the bench for a while. We look up at the stars again. It was 9:00 pm and I was starting to get chilly, still wet from the water.

"It's getting late. I can't have you going home so late and you're cold from the water" Tae chuckles a little

"It is. Yeah I'll stay over for the night"

We get up from the bench and walked to the mall, where he parked his car. We got in and drove to his rental home in Malibu. We got there in 35 minutes. It was simple yet beautiful. The house was like a castle in the middle of the forest. I got out and we head to the door. He opens it and lets me in. I take off my sandals and put them near the door and Tae does the same. The inside of his house was huge, with a large kitchen, living room, and it had a pool in the back. 

"This is a nice rental home!" I say spinning around slowly

"Thanks. It wasn't a hard find" He smiles "Let me get you some fresh clothes to wear"

"Ok. Umm is it OK if I can use your shower?" I ask with hesitation

"Yeah, sure the bathroom is upstairs to the right. The wash and dry towels are on the second draw and there's a pack of soap on the other side." He says pointing to the upstairs

"Thanks. I won't take long"

"Good. I'll be in my room taking my shower" He says walking to his room.

 I skip upstairs to the bathroom. I go into the bathroom and close it behind me. It was huge and the hot tub was a few inches away from the shower. I turn on the faucet, adjusting the water temperature until it was just right and get undressed and hop into the shower. I felt the beach water washing away and I instantly felt refreshed. I wrap myself with a towel and I heard a knock on the door.

"Noona, I have some clothes for you! I'll leave them on the door knob for you!" Tae yells.

"Ok thank you" I say. I walk to the door and open it to see Tae standing there with his eyes wide open, staring at me in just a towel.

"Sorry! I wasn't expecting you to get to the door so quickly!" he says stepping away

"It's OK! I'm fully covered!" I say half startled and embarrassed, taking the clothes off the doorknob and I quickly close the door. My heart was racing so fast I could feel it rush through my veins. I sigh and dry myself and dress into one of Taehyung's large white shirt and some shorts. I grab my clothes and head downstairs. I see him on the couch, his hair damp from the shower, reading quietly on the couch and I approach him slowly.

"H-Hey I'm out now" 

He turns around and smiles "Oh you're out.....I'm sorry for earlier" he says looking down, hiding his blushing red face.

"It's OK. Thanks for the clothes" I say playing with the shirt "Where should I sleep?"

He gets up from the couch and walks to me "There's a guest room two doors after the bathroom. I'll show you" We walk up stairs and go towards the back where the guest room was and he opens the door and turns on the lamp next to us. It was a big room,with a big dresser and a standing mirror on top, the bed was king sized covered in thick beige blankets and pillows. Pictures of flowers and forests were all across the room with a small lamp.

"It's like I'm walking into the Queen's room only a little smaller" I laugh. Tae laughs along and I sit on the bed, feeling the smooth and soft fabric. I lay down at the edge of the bed looking at the ceiling. Suddenly a though of Hobi passes by me again and I find myself crying. I sit up, holding my face, trying to hide the fact that I was crying in front of Tae. 

"Noona, why are you crying!" He rushes to me and sits beside me

"It's just...being in this room reminded me of him. My heart still hurts so much no matter how hard I try to erase him from my memory." I say, crying. 

Tae grabs my face to make him face me. "I know it hurts, noona. Just know that he won't ever hurt you again." His pulls my face towards his and I felt his lips slowly crash onto mine. I melt into his kiss, letting him drown my thoughts away. There was passion, sincerity and trust in his kiss that I didn't want him stop and I whimper. He grabs my waist making the kiss go deeper and deeper, whilst caressing my hair. I didn't realize what was happening until I pull away from him. 

"Wait...I'm sorry...this was wrong. I-I-I can't do this!" I say to myself and  get up to the dresser and stood in front of it. I started at myself, seeing how guilty I was. Tae comes behind me, wrapping his hands slowly around my waist. He places his face against my ear, his hot breathe blowing against my ears.

"Y/N I care for you." He says in a low husky voice. "You shouldn't feel sorry. In fact I don't feel sorry. Hoseok hurt you when he should't have. He put you through all that pain for what? I would never put you through any type of hurt, whether it was on my part or not. He missed out on a good wife the whole time....and you're deserving of so much" His hands start to roam all over my waist and stomach and starts placing kisses on my shoulders. I shiver at his touch and I close my eyes, making me savor his every touch and kiss. 

"I wish I could forget that it happened. I wish I can forget him" I say in a shaky tone. 

Taehyun's hands then goes to caress my neck, still kissing and sucking my neck, while his other hand goes to pull me closer to his back

"I'll help you forget him"

WARNING: Next chapter there's going to be Smut so get ready!! I'm not ready!! AFFSHJHCAKHGF 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 7.3K 52
22 year old Hazel Armada is living life to its fullest. She has a great family, her family has a successful business, her friends are true, and her b...
37.3K 2.5K 29
'BREAKING NEWS!! One of the biggest boy bands in the world aka BTS got their personal accounts on Instagram! This news shocked a lot of fans and the...
19.1K 877 5
{BTS ot7 × Reader} The Story about The Kind Doctor and Her Obsessed Psycho Patients. WARNING 🚫. Soft Hearted People kindly Stay Away from This FF. T...
1.7M 64K 200
Where Kim (Y/N) experiences more crazy and heartwarming scenarios with her seven brothers. |Book 2| ***Highest Rankings: #74 in Fanfiction on April...