Ultraviolence

By AmberLeeH13

{Completed} Bunny Face is a serial killer. When she kills a man in his home she is surprised and intrigued af... More

ONE+
THREE+
FOUR+
FIVE+
SIX+
SEVEN+
EIGHT+
NINE+
TEN+
ELEVEN+
TWELVE+
THIRTEEN+
FOURTEEN+
EPILOGUE+

TWO+

7.2K 488 20
By AmberLeeH13

© Amber Kalkes 2014

Song----------------------}

TWO+

Rosemary pulls on her bunny mask and pulls her hood up over it tightening it. She’s found another victim and he is perfect. At first she thought he was him but he isn’t. His eyes are blue instead of the murky brown of him but the hair color and the build are the same. She knows he’ll be perfect so here she sits in a tree outside of his house waiting for the lights to be turned off.

No one sees her up here and she likes that.

The power of seeing everyone and no one seeing her is an addictive feeling.

She settles into the tree a bit preparing for a long wait but a woman shrieking cuts off this thought. Rosemary now Bunny, has her curiosity peaked and climbs down the tree as she walks without haste towards the house. She peeks though the front window of the run down house and sees the man she’s come to kill beating a younger man. The man looks to be around her age and through fairly muscular he does nothing as the man kicks him in the stomach repeatedly. The shrieking woman watches the scene; her own face battered and bruised with tears rolling down her cheeks but does nothing.

Bunny decides she’s had enough of the sight for now. Pulling her hatchet from her backpack she walks to the door and is amused to find it unlocked. Smirking she simply walk in, not saying a word and simply observing from her closer point of view. When the man doesn’t stop his assault on the younger man she uses her hatchet to push over a lamp next to the doorway making all three people freeze.

With all eyes on her Bunny smirks under her mask, knowing they can’t see it. The man is panting and wipes his mouth with a grin as he looks at her with amusement. He’s about a foot taller and some inches taller then her but Bunny feels no fear. Bunny feels nothing but bloodlust.

“This your friend, Levi?” the man ask the boy on the floor pushing the boys face into the floor with his foot.

The boy, Levi, grits his teeth but answers, “No.”

“Well then.” He sighs looking at her with a sneer, “Get the fuck out of my fucking house, freak!”

Bunny grins under her mask and catches the hatchet in her hand as she swings it into the other hand. She’ll enjoy this kill more than the others. He’s perfect. Bunny shakes her head and produces a card for him to read. She gives it to the woman beside him and she takes it with shaky hands.

“Well what the hell does it say?” The man demands from the shaky beaten woman.

She whimpers and reads, “You were naughty.”

The man scoffs, “What the fuck does that—“

Bunny springs to action them and swings the hatchet head into the side of his knee while his attention is on the woman. She can’t help the glee she feels as she sees the shock in his face as he falls to knees before screaming in pain. Turning the hatchet around she uses the end of it to slam into his face making blood gush out of it.

She then uses her steel-toed boot to kick him back onto his ass making the room shake from his weight hitting the floor.

Bunny pulls out a zip-tie from her hoodie pocket and uses it to tie his hands together. Suddenly she’s pushed from behind by something making her fall over so Bunny lands mask first on the carpet. She turns to see the battered woman trying to get the zip-ties off the man but Bunny won’t have that. Grabbing the woman by the hair Bunny makes her shriek in pain before throwing her across the room. The man is still sobbing in pain on the floor but is trying to get up.

Grabbing her pocketknife Bunny quickly slits his Achilles tendons making him scream in pain again before turning towards the woman. She doesn’t hurry towards her as approaches slowly, building up the anticipation. When she’s about to reach her a voice yells out making Bunny freeze mid-stride.

“No! Please, don’t kill my mom!”

Bunny turns her emotionless mask towards the boy who is sitting against a wall with blood running down his face and a bruised up eye. His blue eyes glitter in the light but he sees also exhausted from the beating he has just taken. Bunny tilts her head looking at him.

“She…she’s been with him a long time. She doesn’t know any better.” He sighs, his eyes lid getting heavier.

“Levi, you can’t reason with this monster! They’ll kill your father!”

“He’ll kill us, mom.” He snaps back.

Bunny can’t help but feel amused by this exchange.

“If you try to kill him you’ll have to go through me!” The woman shrieks before charging. Bunny doesn’t even flinch before kicking the woman in the stomach making her fall back. Gesturing for Levi to go to his mother Bunny clutches her pocketknife tighter before walking over to the man on the floor withering in pain.

She closes her eyes and when she opens them the man’s wide scared eyes are the same murky brown as his rather then the blurry blue they were

She straddles his chest before stabbing the man in the throat making him gurgle as blood spills from the stab wound. Her arm muscles strain under her hoodie sleeves as she pulls the knife across his neck making him into a human Pez dispenser. Yanking the knife back out she gets sprayed with blood across her mask and she can’t stop the sadistic grin that spreads underneath it on her real face.

“Is he dead?” A quiet deep voice asks.

Bunny turns around from her place on the dead man’s chest and nods once.

The boy, Levi, sighs before looking at her through his dark lashes with large blue eyes. His dark brown hair tickles the lashes as he looks at her with what she’s never seen on a person’s face while looking at her, relief.

“Thank you.” He whispers.

Though she internally flinches in surprise at his words she outwardly keeps her composure. Nodding once again she walks towards him again surprised when he doesn’t step back or flinch away from her approach. She looks over to the left to see the woman lying in the kitchen seemingly unconscious.

“She doesn’t know any better.” Levi mutters almost more to himself.

Bunny just looks at him through her mask before walking to her backpack by the front door and grabbing her Polaroid camera. She doesn’t look at Levi but she can feel his eyes on her as she walks over towards the man and flashes the camera at him. The black square shoots from it and she shakes it before turning back to Levi who is watching her with wide eyes.

Without a word she reaches into her hoodie pocket and gives him a white card with two words written on it, her signature left behind, and a nod.

+

Levi looks down at the plain white card the strange person has handed him and feels his stomach drop. He’s not stupid; he’s seen the news reports about The Bunny Face Killer. He knew it was Bunny Face when he saw him or her walk in. in fact he’s not sure if it’s a woman or man but he’s leaning more towards a woman. The way she walks and the hint of a bust line when she was in action told him as much.

Levi looks at the card again before dropping it to the ground but the words still haunt him all the same.

Be good.

+

As Rosemary, now herself steps out of the shower she can’t help but repeat the boy’s words in her head over and over again.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Thank you.

He thanked her.

Warmth spreads as her chest flutters.

She feels her mouth twitch a bit as she replays his face in her mind.

Levi.

Perhaps she’ll take a closer look at him.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

So, Are you getting Bunny's M.O. a bit more? She also is now interested in Levi. Feel excited or sorry for him? 

VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Rabbit Hole By Vergil

Mystery / Thriller

2.7K 118 37
A psychopath roams and stalks the streets of Baltimore. Bodies of young blonde women are found horribly displayed in shallow graves, naked, with noth...
10.1K 429 33
Clover's life was more than normal... it was abnormal. It's his last year of college, last year of his studying, last year of suffering.. and probabl...
33.9K 982 36
You often go outside at night. Because that's when you can hide. You wear a mask to hide your pain. You don't smile. When you do it's to conceal pain...
24.3K 1K 79
se·cret /ˈsēkrət/ adjective not known or seen or not meant to be known or seen by others. noun something that is kept or meant to be kept unknown or...