ms.president ≼||≽ satzu

By tzutzucci

just another cliche fairytale in which the most popular girl in school fell inlove with the famous ms.preside... More

ms.president
a
b
c
d
e
f
g
h
i
j
k
l
m
n
o
p
q
r
s
t
u
v
w
x
y
z
now
you
know
my
abc's
next
time
won't
you
sing
message for you
twicelights

with me

8.2K 242 148
By tzutzucci

TZUYU'S

The sun was already about set when we finally got to the next destination. The view was gorgeous as ever. Sana brought us to a huge white sand beach with stunning dark blue waves. I then stepped out of the car as soon as the latter beside me turned off the engine.

"Wow" was the first words that came out of my mouth as the cold breeze suddenly hit my figure.

"It's beautiful. Isn't it?" Sana said as she released a sweet smile as she embraced the cold breeze coming. I then nodded as a simple reply while we watched the sun set right before our eyes.

"Let's go?" She asked as she lifted her palm as a sign that she could lead me the way to the next surprise in the occasion we were having at the moment.

My eyes looked up her face then to her hands as I grabbed her hand slowly leaving her my trust. She smiled brightly yet again before dragging me across the sand.

After waking a minute on the surface, the sand suddenly felt so warm and soft letting me walk in comfort. The loud waves were so relaxing to hear bringing music towards my ears.

"Sana, I know that I've never complimented you but I'm really enjoying this" I said shyly as I stopped from walking as I faced the loud and beautiful waves at my right.

I was not being sarcastic this time. I was really enjoying the date we were having. It was relaxing, quiet and beautiful. I was already happy with the simple things that I've seen today.

"Well, I hope you'll enjoy this one" She said pointed at a huge boat near the dock. I was in shock in but also a bit disappointed. Maybe some girls are just into these huge ideas yet the simple and plain brings me satisfaction.

"Sana, I know you've worked hard for this to just happen but I don't think--" I said until she cut me off by placing a finger on my lips making me go silent. She then ran up towards the dock as the wind made her long white dress flow as she pulled me towards the area.

"Surprise" Sana then exclaimed as she pointed at the boat once more. I smiled again as she starts to giggle out of excitement. She then pointed at my lips as she continued to laugh then spoke.

"I knew it! I knew that I could make you smile a lot today! You're enjoying this, aren't you?" She winked making me crossing my arms and pout i disagreement. I placed my whole hand on her face to stop her from making fun of me so much but she then licked my hand making me flinch. She then started to laugh again making me annoyed yet in glee.

"Yah! Yah! stop laughing already stupid! let's go on already!" I said as I started to walk up the stairs of boat. As I got on the boat my eyes then widen. It was elegant, quite luxurious; a better view of the sea and the beautiful lights coming from the city in the distance.

"Wow" I mumbled as I cherished the scenery infront of me.

"Sana, this is really too much" I said as I heard her getting near me. I turned around as saw her smiling at me. It was genuine, sweet and quite beautiful, i must say.

"Nothing is too much--if it's for you, Baby" She said as she slowly walks, grabbing both of my hands, showing me her teeth through a smile, making me reflect what she did.

"Thank you, Sana. I'm happy" I confessed as I interwine both of my hands to hers. I can't stop hiding this feeling anymore.

"You're back" I whispered making me chuckle at the thought. She then looked confused on what I just said making her tilt her head.

"What do you mean?" She then asked as I giggled; letting go of one of our hands that were interwined as I dragged her going towards the other sides of the boat, leaving her in confusion as we walked.

The place was huge, it had multiple areas in which had perfect spots to look out and cherish the scene. It also had it's own kitchen and it's own lounge which we could stay in as we watch the waves pass by.

"This place is amazing, Sana!" I screamed out if excitement as I started to get giddy about the area.

"I'm glad you like it, Tzu" She said as she giggled watching me get excited about the boat we were on.

"You know, I bet Yujin and Jiyun would absolutely love this place" I said with smile as I breathe in the fresh air coming from the breeze as I then felt a hand on my shoulder.

"Why so?" Sana asked as she stood beside me, looking out the water.

"Those two brats love to look out the sea and pretend to talk to the mermaids underneath. It was silly but I found it really cute of them in believing so" I chuckled at the memories between me & my two baby cousins until another one came into my head.

"Sungmin and Somi would also really appreciate this. They always wanted to learn and see the creatures in the water but sadly, we usually go to the ocean only once in a while" I said with a smile.

"You really love your family, huh?" She said to me with a calm voice making us face each other due to the conversation.

"Yeah, I really do. Someday I really want to have a family of my own" I smiled as the thought came into ny head.

"Then let's make one" She said with a smirk as she started to tease me again with her stupid flirty jokes.

"We're not even together yet" I said in reply as a laugh came out of my mouth.

"Yet?!" She said in shock as a smile began to appear on her face. She then blushed at the thought until I just laughed as a reply and continued our journey in the boat.

Until we finally reached the last room inside the boat & I was excited to finish the tour and finally spend time with Sana again.

The place was a bit dark since the lights were turned off. Me and Sana were trying to find the light switch until I heard a noise on my right. My heart started to beat quickly as the noise scared me to death.

"Sana? Sana?!" I yelled out of nervousness as she was now no where to be seen. I tried to stay calm and didn't move a muscle until finally the lights turned on and a loud noise was heard.

"Suprise!" Everyone screamed loudly. It was my family, everyone was here. They wore silly party hats with similar goofy smiles on their faces. I smiled and started to laugh as I then got near them--hugging each one.

"Why are you guys here?" I asked with a smile making them chuckle out of happiness.

"Sana-unnie invited us!" Yujin smiled as she pointed to Sana--who was carrying her and her twin sister.

"What do you say wanna say to your Sana-unnie, kids?" Auntie Yuna said as she asked my little cousins with a smile.

"Thank you unnie! We love you" They said in the same time as they then gived a small peck on both of her cheeks.

Everyone started to giggle on how the two were acting around Sana. This made me happy, seeing my family around Sana. Makes me think that I want to see this again someday.

"I thought maybe you wanted to have a day with your family on the beach on our date--I know! I know that dates are usually between only the two of us but I just wanted them to join to make things seem more special" She said to me as she places both the twins on the ground as they started to run and play. I smiled yet again as I found how sweet was her thought about bringing my family along this ride.

After minutes of talking and laughing around, the food from the kitchen was finally served. It look delicious and maybe it would also taste delicious.

I was about to eat the food that serve infront of us until I felt a small tap on my shoulder making me look at her/his direction.

"Follow me" Sana whispered as soon as we met eyes. I slowly stood up and left the room.

As I found outside a row of candles leading towards upstairs. I then slowly followed the path until I found Sana infront of a beautifully designed table with my favorite dish on top.

"Tada!!" She said with her weird jazz hands as a cute smile came out of her face.

"What is all this?" I questioned.

"Our dinner, Mrs.Minatozaki" She said as she quickly moves towards me, grabbing my hand towards the table.

"You really out done yourself, Sana" I said with a smirk feeling impressed.

"Just for you, my lady" She said with confidence as she held my hand yet again on the table

"I am not your lady" I said with sass as I removed my hand on hers as she just placed back her hand on her side.

"whatever you say, Mrs.Minatozaki" She said with a smirk as she just rolled her eyes, crossing her arms.

Silence then fall between us but it still felt nice. We were comfortable as we watched the beautiful night sky while we just ate the food that was serve. I was enjoying how quiet it was until I heard the maiden infront of me spoke.

"Something's quite bothering me lately"

"Hmm?" I questioned out of the blue on what was bothering her at that moment.

"I just remembered when I asked about your type" She told me calmly making me think on why was that disturbing her

"What about it?" I asked her again

"Who were you talking about?" She then asked out of the blue making me confuse yet again, thinking how was it related to the topic.

"What do you mean?" I asked for the third time this conversation.

"Well, usually people use their description based from people they were attracted to and I was kinda wondering--who was it?" She then explained to me making it clearer to me on what she was asking.

"Wow. That was really a long time ago & I can't believe you still remember those stuff. I don't even remember completely what I said." I said in shock as I scratched the back of my head.

"Yeah, me too! It's not like you said you like a short hair, smaller, clingy, elegant, with manner, a bit quiet, dominant, a sweet talker that would comfort me in my worst and would fight for me in any cost and probably better if it was a foreigner and had a cute attitude and smile." She said quickly trying to fake that she has completely forgotten about the topic.

"Wow" I then replied in shock which made me stop in motion.

"What?" She asked innocently

"You like me that much huh?" I teased her about it as she blushed out of embarassment.

"Maybe" She replied which made me smile on how adorable she was acting. I stared into her eyes until I just realize who I was describing all along.

"Well, she was a really important person in my life." I started to explain making her gasp out of shock.

"I knew it! Who?" She said in curiousity out of dissopointment and excitement.

"Easy--she was my bestfriend, we would do everything together until she left and completely changed when I got to meet her again." I said in detail as I started in a happy note but ending in a sad one.

"Huh?" She said confused as she was starting to realize who was I talking about

"Her name is Minatozaki Sana. You probably know her" I said with confidence as I eat a piece of meat into my mouth.

"Me?" She asked as her eyes suddenly widen out of shock due to my answer until I explained to her more details about the thought.

"Not you. The Sana I met in the hallway. The short haired sweetheart, the one who was there for me--until she left. It's not her fault since now I know what happend." I explained to her as she started to tear up at that moment. She looked at me astonished on what I just said.

"I loved that girl with all my heart but i don't know where she is anymore" I continued as I remembered how I felt in past for this beautiful maiden in front of me.

We stayed quiet as Sana was still analyzing what I told her about what was I feeling. A tear then went down her cheek as I lifted up my hand wiping away the tear on her face making her hold onto it.

"But she's right here." She whispered as she suddenly lifted my hand to her heart.

"Somewhere down here." She continued and stared into my eyes making me think about what I was suddenly feeling.

I stood up and went to the edge of area--where you could find better view of the lights then the first one I saw earlier that day.

My heart started to ache as I then started to worry about the thought about me and her. We failed once, how could we not fail one more time.

"What if I failed to see it, Sana?" I asked her as I then started to get anxiety about the topic. I breath in and out as I tried to calm myself down until I felt Sana wrap her arms aroud my waist as she place her head onto my shoulder.

"I promise you that you won't. I love you, Tzuyu. I'll change for the better! Just give me a chance" Sana insisted, persueing me with her words and actions. I looked down still contemplating about it.

Sana then let go of the hug as I looked back on her. She then started fume in anger as she started to annoyed of my movement.

"Stop hiding it, Tzuyu! I know that you want me as much I want you!" She then yelled at me bring out her anger which frightend me abit.

"I'm still scared, Sana." I mumbled as I turned around from her profile. I then hugged myself as I felt the cold breeze hit my skin as I heard a sigh behind me before I heard foot steps getting near me.

"Me too, baby. Me too. I don't want to lose you again. I'm sorry." I heard her whisper behind me making me turn around quickly.

I looked at her and smiled. On how she looked beautiful under the moon, how her dress fit her so right and how she just made me smile on the right times. I am happy, happy to admit that--

"I love you so much, Sana"

"W-what? Did I hear that right?" She said in shock as she suddenly looked into my eyes bringing me to hug her quickly out of blue.

I then smiled behind her back and hugged her tightly. Making me think that I made the right choice on confessing at this every moment.

"I-i love you too, Baby" She replied with a smile as she placed her hand behind my neck as we both wrapped our hands on each other's body.

"Are you really sure to take us a risk?" She said under her breathe as we started to sway each other's bodies.

"--Cause I can wait longer!! I promise! If you're not yet ready for us to be a thing." Sana said as she started to point that she could wait even longer just for me to be hers until I had enough

"Oh Shut up!" I whispered
as I then placed my lips on hers. It was gentle and sweet & as we let go a smile both appear on our face.

"Chou Tzuyu" She called out my name

"yes?"

"I know I made mistakes for the past years now, I did horrible job in taking care of such an amazing woman. Now its my time to treat you right." She explained as her voice started to get louder. She then look up to me as she smiled with confidence before she asked

"Chou Tzuyu, Can I officially call you mine?" With hope and love in her eyes as I re-attached our lips as a reply. I love this girl right in front of me.

"I knew someday, you would be finally mine & now is that someday" She whispered placing her head on my shoulder making my heart start to beat fast as I heard what she said.

"I love you, my Ms.President" As we held on to each other tightly.

ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ

---
thank you note up ahead !!! ♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.7K 1K 28
Hirai Momo daughter of Park Jin Young who owns the JYP University. Momo is a Nerd but no one touches her because of her Best friend Son Chaeyoung, No...
11K 525 29
When Mina an 18-year-old straight girl becomes a love interest for her celebrity crush she feels the need to put boundaries.
Secret By Twicywp

Fanfiction

25.8K 1K 14
When Korea's Superstar meets The future CEO, the secret relationship starts.
1.9K 31 4
just Sana in love with Tzuyu. just Tzuyu being in love with Sana. SATZU