The Dream Of A Shinobi

By -_Twisted_Otaku_-

Erissa Marie has always been the biggest "nerd" Over her favorite Anime Naruto, she loves to go out with her... More

Chapter 1: Welcome To My Life
Chapter 2: Confusion
Chapter 3: Surprise
Chapter 5: Team 7
Chapter 6: The Five Basic Natures
Chapter 7: Cloud Watching
Chapter 8: Jealousy
Chapter 9: The Hokage's Decision
Chapter 10: My Very First Mission
Chapter 11: Enemies Arrive.
Chapter 12: Sunagakure no Sato
Chapter 13: Heading Home

Chapter 4: Where am I?

61 12 1
By -_Twisted_Otaku_-

"W-whats going on" I said as I slowly opened my eyes a little and seen that I was laying on the ground, to what it looks like im in a forest but my vision is quite blurry. "Why does everything look animated?" I said outloud to myself.

"Over here Kakashi Sensi!"

I heard what sounded to be a familiar voice scream, as I seen somthing running towards me.

"I told you there was a girl laying on the ground over here!"

I could've sworn that was Naruto I heard, my vision was still blurry, all I could see was a small tint of yellow hovering over me.

"Hey, are you awake!?"

"N-Naruto." Was all I could get out before I passed out from exhaustion.

*Kakashi's p.o.v*

"You're right Naruto, but who is she?"

Hmm this girl dosent look familiar, could she be an enemy? I thought, beginning to study her appearence.

"Do you think she works for Orochimaru?" Naruto said with anger in his eyes.

"I dont know Naruto, she has a leaf Ninja headband wraped around her thigh, so im conserned. We need to take her to the Hokage immediantly." I slowly picker her up placing her over my sholder.

"What do you think grandma Tsunade will say Kakashi Sensi?"

"I dont know Naruto, we'll have to see for ourselves, go find Sakura and Sasuke." As I said that I began jumping from tree to tree in a quick pace trying to get back to the village before the girl on my sholder wakes up.

Who could she be?

*Naruto's p.o.v*

"Hey! Sakura, Sasuke, come on already, hurry up we need to get to the Hokages office and see who that girl was!!"

"NARUTO!! Me and Sasuke-kun where having alone time!! Why did you inturupt!!" Sakura screamed angerly as she held up her fists chasing me.

"AHH Sakura stop! Ouch! Ouch! Ouch!" I screamed in agonizing pain as Sakura repeadtely hit me in the head.

"Sakura, Naruto quit playing like kids. Lets get going." Sasuke said in a monotone aggervated voice.

"Right, Sasuke-kun." Sakura said with hearts in her eyes as she ran up to Sasuke and grabbed his arm.

Ooo, I hate Sasuke, Sakura is always jaw dropped over him when all he is, is a big jerk. I thought to myself as I began to jump ahead of them.

"Sakura get off of me."

"But why Sasuke-kun, you know you like me." Sakura said giggling.

"Whatever." Sasuke said as he pushed Sakura off of him and jumped ahead of me.

"Hey, wait up Sasuke." I quickly cought up to him. " Do you think she might be an enemy?"

"Who cares Naruto, she could be rouge for all we know."

"Oh, right." I said as we continued on our way.

*Kakashis p.o.v*

Finally, I approched the entrance.

"Hey, Kakshi, whos the girl?" Kotetsu questioned.

"Naruto found her laying in the forest without any identification, but she has a leaf Ninja headband on so im taking her to the Hokage to see if we can figure out who she is." I said as I began to run back towards the Hokages quarters.

*knock*
*knock*
*knock*

"Yes, come in." Lady Tsunade said as I opened the door.

"We found this girl laying in the woods on the way back from our mission. I dont know if she belongs to the leaf so I brought her to you." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"I see." She said standing up. "She dosent look familar, but ill have to check through everything and see if I find her anywhere."

Just as she said that the girl woke up.

"Asuka's p.o.v."

"AHHH! Where am I and who's butt am I staring at!" I screamed noticing someone has me thrown over their sholder so all I could see was Jonin ass.

"Heh, sorry about that." Someone said as they sat me down.

"Oh m-my, y-your Kakashi Hatake."

What the fuck is going on around here, first I swore I hear Naruto and now im in what looks like to be the Hokages office with Lady 5th, and the copy cat ninja himself, Kakashi Hatake. Is this a dream?!?!

"Why yes I am, and you are?" He said with that low voice of his.

...

"Uh I-I uh" What do I say? This has to be a dream.

"You uh?" He said again breaking my train of thought.

"I-Im Asuka Mayuko." I say back realizing im still wearing my costume, but for some reason it feels more real. My hair is natural, not a wig. Weird.

"Nice to meet you Asuka." He said raising his hand.

"N-nice t-to meet you." I said back turning red as a tomato, shaking his hand.

'Why are you so nervous Ms. Mayuko?" Said Lady Tsunade.

"I um, im not from around here, and I tend to get nervous around people I dont know.." I said, clearly lying, I know everything about Kakashi, and everyone else in this village.

"May I ask how you know my name then?" Kakashi said turning his one eye smile into a more serious look.

"Oh, uh everyone knows the famous copy cat Ninja."

Thank god hes known for something or I would've never got out of that situation.

"Oh, right." He said back getting rid of his serious look beginning to smile again.

"So Ms. Mayuko, what Village do you come from, and why where you knocked out in the woods." Lady Tsunade asked concerned.

"Uhm.."

*Naruto's p.o.v.*

"Finally! We made it!" I said jumping through the entrance making my way to the Hokages office. Only to get stopped by Choji, Ino and Shikamaru.

"Hey Naruto." Choji said munching down a bag of chips. "Did you see that pretty girl Kakshi was carrying earlier?" He asked with a mouth full of food.

"She wasnt that pretty!" Ino shouted, obviously jealous.

"What do you think Shikamaru?" She asked leaning on him.

"Ahh, women are such a drag." Was all he said back, as he began to walk away.

"Whatever Shikamaru, all you boys are the same! Atleast I know my Sasuke-kun wont like her." She said full of herself.

"Whats with you girls and Sasuke!" I said angirly.

"He's a heartthrob! Duh Naruto!" She said running off.

"Well I gotta go catch up with Shikamaru, Naruto. Ill see you later." Choji said finishing his chips, opening another bag, and walking off.

"Alright enough distractions I need to get to the Hokages office already." I said as I started running back to the building.

*Asuka's p.o.v.*

"I- uh I dont quite remember you see, I was walking in the forrest, and next thing I knew I got knocked out
Thats all I remember I dont really rememeber anything before that moment." I said twidlling my thumbs.

"I see, you have a leaf headband, so that concerns me. Kakashi did you happen to see what knocked her out."

"No, I didnt even know she was there untill Naruto found her, and came and got me." He said scratching the back of his neck again.

"I see, well we will have to try to find a background check on you to see if you are from this village. Untill then you will work with Team 7 to make sure you dont cause any trouble. Also you wont be given your own apartment untill I know if your actually a leaf ninja or not. So for now you will stay with any member of squad 7 untill I get back to you. You will have to figure that part out on your own." She said to me, causing me to turn red knowing ill be working with team 7 and staying with one of them, this all seems way to good to be true..

"Alright Lady 5th." I said back as Kakashi opened the door and Naruto plopped in.

"Naruto, where you listening to our conversation?" Tsunade asked, tapping her food and crossing her arms.

"What! No! I was just uh I was just about to knock but then you opened the door." He said putting his arms behind his head.

"Is that so?"

"Yes." Was all he said with his eyes closed and arms still behind his head

"Ill let this one go Naruto, but learn to not spy on people. Now that you already know that Asuka will be joining your team you need to go tell Sakura and Sasuke." She said as Kakashi began walking towards the direction Naruto said they where.

Wait Sasuke? Isnt he suppose to be with Orochimaru at this point? This is the Shippuden era by the way everybody is dressed and aged. Huh. Weird.

"Asuka, you coming?" Kakashi said breaking my train of thought.

"Oh, uh, yeah." I said as I began to follow him and Naruto.

I can already tell Sakura is not gonna like the sound of this.

¤¤¤

"WHAT!" Sakura screamed running at me.

"Stop it Sakura." Kakashi said stepping inbetween us. "Asuka is a part of team 7 for the time being so she will be treated as a partner not a enemy."

"Fine. But dont get near my Sasuke-Kun!" She screamed in anger as she crossed her arms and walked over to Sasuke.

"Whatever." Sasuke said as he walked away from her.

"Alright! Asuka tell us something about you!" Naruto screamed sounding very excited.

"Introductions will be tomorrow Naruto. Its getting late so Asuka will just stay with me tonight and in the morning we will meet at the training grounds and find more out about eachother." Kakashi said as he looked at all of us

"Wow im staying all night with Kakashi Hatake!" I said not realizing I said it out loud.

"What was that?" Kakashi said raisining his eyebrow.

"N-nothing Sensi." I said scratching the back of my neck.

"Don't call me that." Was all he said as he looked away from me and started walking towards his apartment.

Okay, that was weird.

"So, how far away is your apartment? My legs are getting tired." I said slowly, walking like a zombie.

"Quit complaining, your a Ninja."

"Right, just a little tired is all." I said starting to regain speed walking side by side to Kakashi.

"Well its your lucky day my apartment in around this corner." He said sounding relieved that my complaining would stop.

"Ill race ya!" I said as I started running around the corner. Bad mistake though. He said around the corner, It's untelling how many are around the corner. But just as I came around the corner I noticed him already standing at a door singled off from the other doors at the corner.

"Wow, how'd *breath* you get here *breath* so fast?!" I said panting, out of breath.

"Im a Ninja." Was all he said as he opened the door and walked in.

I didn't say anything back, and just walked in and closed the door.

"You'll sleep in my room and ill sleep on the couch." He said plopping down on the couch pulling out his icha icha paradise book.

"Watcha readin?" I said trying to act as if I didnt know he was the 2nd biggest perv in Konoha.

"Nothing, go to sleep, you said you where tired didnt you?"

"Oh, y-yeah. Right Goodnight Sen- I mean Kakashi." I said, as I then walked into his room and sat down on his bed. "I wonder whats up with him, hes been acting weird eversince I called him Sensi. I thought thats what your suppose to call your teacher?" I said to myself.
"Oh well I guess." I then walked out and to the living room again.

"Hey before I go to sleep I need to shower but I have no clothes."

"Here." Was all he said as he grabbed one of his shirts from a pile in the floor beside him and threw it at me. "My pants wont fit you and I have no girl clothes but my shirt will be long enough to cover you up, set your clothes on the counter when you get done and ill have them cleaned, and in your room my morning time. GoodNight."

"Oh, thanks." I said as I clinched onto the shirt and gave him a smile

I then walked into the bathroom and undressed leaving my clothes on the counter like he said, and looked in the mirror at myself.

"Wow.." this is the first time ive looked at myself since ive been here. My eyes, they're real, not contacts. They're beautiful, the dark blue color ive always imagined them, and my hair. Wow, again its flawless, a wig is nothing compared to this. I look Amazing. Ive always dreamed of this, and at that I walked to the bathtub and started some warm water, letting it get mid ways, then sitting down in it feeling imediantly relaxed.

Now, this is the life.

I started washing my body with his body wash, which actually smelt extremly good. I didnt have a choice anyways, since thats all he had. I then stood up and let the water drain, after that I turned on the shower and rinsed off, "Hmm." I thought to myself having to choose between strawberry and Green Apple scent for my shampoo. "A little girly if you ask me Kakashi." I said lowly to myself. I guess you gotta use extra volumizing women shampoo to get your hair like his haha.

After I finished showering I put his shirt on over my bare body. Walking out of the bathroom quickly back to his room. When I got in his room I shut the door and went to his bed. "Looks comfy." I said as I layed down and covered myself up, as I began thinking to myself.

This is one sick ass dream.

I then turned over and began falling fast asleep.

A/N:

As you can tell, in this story Sasuke has not went to Orochimaru and the girls are still head over hills for him. Naruto is also still interested in Sakura and you can tell that too. Yes it is the Shippuden era, so thats why Asuka is probably as confused as you are, but there are certain reasons why everything is the way it is and you'll have to find out further throughout the story why. I hope you guys are liking it so far!.

¤¤Author

P.s. you can just imagine Sasuke wearing whatever you want since he isn't wearing Orochimarus student clothes.!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

250K 11.7K 66
Mother is dead. Father is dead. Rin, Obito. Almost eveyone I love and get close to are dead or I bet will die soon enough, leaving me all alone. *S M...
74.2K 1.6K 14
Naruto Uzumaki is the village pariah and always the blame being kicked out of shops and pranking people for attention. Right? Not this Naruto, she ye...
19.1K 524 24
(Sequel to The Young Anbu) Its been 13 years since the nine-tails attacked the village. After the Third Hokage death, Tsunade Senju is brought back t...
41.4K 2.4K 46
-CURRENT ARC: Chunin Exams\/ (Chapters 41 - N/A) [Prologue: 1 - 23 Team Assignment: 24 - 28 Land of Waves: 29 - 34 Pre-Chunin Exams: 35 - 40] This is...