SHUSH

By just_a_normal_gurll

Zoe Willson is known as a normal person, but after her encounter with the mafia leader Nathan Gray, her life... More

Cast
The Blue-Eyed Stranger
Bullet
My New Home
That's How We Do It
Uncovered Past
4 Rules
Kiss and Tell
Murderer
Specialty
3/4
Fight or Die
Death or Pain
Movie Time
My Town
Doctor's Appointment
The Explosion
Doctor, Oh Doctor
Finally Happy
Tattoo Time
New Family Member
Welcome Back
Girls Night Out
Guest
Kidnapped
Leader Much??
The Promise
Chaos
Bang Bang
It's Okay to Cry
Funeral
The End

Sister?

8.8K 244 63
By just_a_normal_gurll

************
"When you love what
you have

************

"What!!"

"Well, at least that's what they told me."

"Who?"

"Well, I'm basically your half-sister. We have the same father."

"My father? How old are you?"

"Uhh 18 I guess...."

"So you're saying my father cheated on my mother after 3 years of their marriage."

"Uhhh"

"I find it hard to believe, you must be mistaken." I said as I tried to close the door but she put her foot near the door to stop it from closing.

"No wait. Please, I need to find him." She said as she looked at me with a hurt expression.

"I can't help you with that." I said as I opened the door again.

"Please, I need him. My mother she... she"

"She what?"

"She is selling her own daughter's body for drugs." Blue said as she cried heavily. "I need to find him, he stopped giving my mother money and now she is selling me to some perverts so she could get money for her drugs....... please....please" Blue said as she dropped on her knees and placed her hands on her face as she started crying.

"I can't help you, he is dead." I knew what I said was wrong and in the worst timing. Blue looked up at me and dried her eyes.

"He died, he left me with that monster of a mother." Blue said as she stood up.

"I'm sorry for bothering you, I promise you that you won't see my face ever again." Blue said as she turned around and started walking away.

"How did you find me?" I asked her.

"I have my ways Zoe, goodbye." Blue said as she turned around to walk away again.

"Wait." I said.

"Yes?"

"You can stay here if you'd like."

"I can't. She is my mother, after all. I have to take care of her plus she'll kill me if I leave her."

"But you can't do this to yourself."

"I've been doing it for 2 years now, I can handle it." Blue said as a tear dropped from her eyes.

"I'm sorry if I knew I had a sister I could have helped you."

"You can't help me. No one can."

"Please just come inside for a second."

"Why?"

"I want to get to know you."

"Okay..." Blue said as she walked past me and inside the house.

"This is Nathan Gray's house, right?"

"Uhhh, yeah how do you know?"

"I told you I have my ways." Blue said as I walked her into the kitchen.

"Who's that?" Nathan said as he grabbed his gun.

"My sister." I said.

"Half-sister." Blue said as I rolled my eyes at her.

"I thought you said you don't have siblings." Nathan said.

"I thought so too." I said as I smiled at her, she is my responsibility now. I know dad cheated on my mom, but I'm happy he did cause he gave me a sister when I most needed it.

"Can I leave now, my mother will get angry if she notices my absence."

"Blue, I want you to stay here. With me."

"I wish I can, but I can't leave her not in that state at least."

"What state?"

"You know being a drug addict." Blue said nonchalantly.

"Can I go with you?"

"NO." Blue said more as in screamed. "I'm sorry I just don't want you to get any bad ideas about me."

"Blue, if she ever made you do anything again. You call me okay, here is my number. Promise me Blue." I said as I saved my number in her iPhone 4.

"I promise." Blue said, "It was nice meeting you all." Blue added.

"Forgot my phone." Theo said as he barged into the kitchen.

"Told you that he'll forget something..." Damon whispered.

Theo immediately made deep eye contact with Blue, so I coughed trying to make the situation less awkward.

"I- uhh I have to leave, I'll talk to you." Blue said as she walked past Theo who kept on staring.

"Who is she?" Theo asked as he turned to face us, finally (Note the sarcasm)

"My half-sister." I said as I took my phone out of my pocket and dialed Minho's number. Minho was one of our most trusted guards.

"Hey Minho, I need a favor." I said as I walked out of the kitchen.

"Sure, Miss Willson."

"You see that brown haired girl walking towards the gates?"

"Yes, blue-eyed?"

"Yes that's her I want you to follow her."

"Ok mam do you want me to kill her."

"God no Minho that's my sister I want you to take care of her. But don't let her see you okay. And if you suspect anything wrong about to happen you call me immediately."

"Sure Miss Willson." Minho said as I ended the call and turned around to see Nathan looking at me.

"You believe her?" Nathan said.

"Why wouldn't I?"

"I don't know. Why would she come after two years, that seems weird. Don't you think?"

"Are you hinting towards something Mr Gray?"

"No." Nathan said as he turned away to leave.

After Nathan left, I went back to my room and sat on my bed. I have a sister I thought to myself and she sure is pretty.

I went back to the kitchen to get water, so I could take my meds.

When I reached I grabbed a cup of water and took both my anxiety and depression pills, I heard Jessica say,  "You okay?"

"Jesus, you scared me. And yes I'm okay."

"It's just too many pills, that's why I'm asking."

"I have PTSD, Post-traumatic stress disorder."

"Wow"

"Yeah, I know but I'm okay though."

"No I mean wow as in too many words, wow."

"Oh my God, you're just too cute"

"Ohh thank you, sweetie. Ok enough with me. Now. How are you feeling? Do you need anything I can help you with?"

"Nahh I'm fine. Thanks babe!!" I said, "I have to talk to Minho, I'll talk to you later." I added as I went out of the kitchen and dialed Minho's number.

"Yes, Miss Willson."

"Call me Zoe, Minho. Anything weird happening?"

"No, the brown haired girl entered an abandoned house, it looks like her house."

"Oh okay, tell me if anything new happens. I'll talk to you later Minho, goodbye." I said as I hung up.

I can't let her live in that house or with that monster of a mother. I have to do something.

Fast Forward the next day

"Nathan please" I begged Nathan to keep my sister with me in this house.

"I said No."

"Come on Nathan, I'm begging you!!!!"

"I said NO!!"

"Ahhh your such a wuss puss!!!"

"What did you just say??"

"I hate you, you dickheaded motherfucker!!!"

"ZOE I'M YOUR DAMN BOSS YOU CAN'T TALK TO ME IN THAT WAY." He yelled.

"I can talk to you in any way I want, boss." I said as I sarcastically said the word 'boss' and turned around to leave the room, but as I remembered something I turned back to Nathan and said.

"I'll get the tattoo if it means Blue can stay here." I told Nathan who was fuming in anger.

"You're getting that tattoo if you like it or not." Nathan said.

"Nathan please, I need her. She's the only family I have left." I said as Nathan's eyes softened, but only a little.

"On one condition." Nathan said.

"What is it?"

"She has to join The Serpents."

************
you have everything
you need."

~Pinterest

Edited on:
Tuesday, September 10, 2019

Stay Strong.
-Just a normal gurll

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7K 114 14
Liam Sullivan, heir to the biggest mafia gang in the area. Skylar Warren, small town girl who has never been in the real world. A chance meeting chan...
312 1 21
As she's running from her past she noticed that nothing is changing and . Lee is caught in her old life running from the love her her life Marcus as...
7.8K 285 34
Highest rank: #208 high school sweethearts Meet Avery White. Her parents are loaded, and she has the perfect life. She doesn't know it but she's beyo...
9.3K 148 45
Skylar is a girl who is 17 and has a painful past. Her parents are both alcoholics and once in awhile do drugs. And once Skylar gets tired of arguing...