Dante

De xThePineappleGirlx

Skye Miller thinks her life is perfect, until her mom ditches her in Spain and she has to agree to become a s... Mais

Dante
O n e
T w o
T h r e e
F o u r
S i x
S e v e n
E i g h t
N i n e
T e n
E l e v e n
T w e l v e
T h i r t e e n
F o u r t e e n
F i f t e e n
S i x t e e n
S e v e n t e e n
E i g h t e e n
N i n e t e e n
T w e n t y
T w e n t y O n e
T w e n t y T w o
T w e n t y T h r e e
T w e n t y F o u r
T w e n t y F i v e
T w e n t y S i x
T w e n t y S e v e n
T w e n t y E i g h t
T w e n t y N i n e
T h i r t y
T h i r t y O n e
T h i r t y T w o

F i v e

26.8K 1K 675
De xThePineappleGirlx

Skye's POV

As soon as we land, the stranger walks out of the plane without even looking back at me. He hasn't said a word after screaming at me.

I really wish I could take back what I said. I never realised how nice he was actually being, until he stopped being nice. I mean, of course I realised how he was being sweet by helping me but damn, now he seems to be so cold as if he just blocked me out completely.

At least he hasn't broken the deal after what I said to him, because he would have every right to do so.

I step off the plane and follow the stranger to a white Mercedes. He lets me get in first. "Thanks," I mumble, knowing it is very unlikely that he will actually reply.

He nods and then climbs in after me, as the chauffeur puts his bags in the back. "Are you, like, not going to talk to me again? It's going to be hard to be your slave if you can't even speak to me long enough to tell me what to do."

"Shut up." He rolls eyes his. "Is that long enough for you?"

"Why are you being so rude?" I ask.

"You have not given me one reason to be nice to you. All you've done is disrespect me and slap me," he states.

Well, he's not wrong.

"I'm really sorry. What can I do to make it up to you?" I ask.

"Hm, well, you have no money, no clothes, no place to stay and you're rude, so... nothing. You have and can do absolutely nothing."

I move closer to his side of the car and turn his face to look at me. "What are you-"

I place my lips against his and he doesn't move, so I place my hand on his thigh, making him groan and pull away.

"Are you kidding me?" he shouts and moves me away from him. "God, and you said I was treating you like a whore. You think kissing me makes up for that bullshit? You're not all that. If I called you a pig, the way you did to me, and then I proceeded to kiss you, what would you think of me? Huh?"

"I-I'm sorry. I thought-"

"No. Clearly you didn't think. Just be quiet and stay as far away from me as you possibly can. When I tell you to shut up, just fucking listen."

I sigh and shift as far away from him as possible, pressing myself up against the door on the other side of the car.

How do I keep making things worse?

Why would you kiss him, idiot?

"I'm sorry. I'm an idiot. I don't know what I was thinking," I admit. So stupid. Maybe I just need another nap.

"You're not an idiot."

I open my mouth to argue but then I quickly shut it. Maybe I'm better off just not talking. I stay silent until I look outside and realise we are going up a driveway. "Is this the hotel?" I ask.

He chuckles. "Sure." 

I frown, not sure what that answer means. The chauffeur opens the door for me and I smile at him and climb out. "Thanks," I say and he nods. 

I turn to look for the stranger but he is gone, probably already inside of the hotel. Maybe he's checking into our rooms or something.

It looks really fancy with large white pillars and a never ending amount of windows. Each windowsill is lined with flowers and everything about the place is absolutely amazing.

My parents were— are— relatively wealthy, but they never took me with them when they traveled. So I've only seen buildings like this in movies.

The first time my mother takes me on a trip overseas, she leaves me there.

I walk in through the large wooden front doors and into the foyer. The polished wooden floors are so clean that the light from the chandeliers reflect off them and the roof goes so high that a ballon could pop from the air pressure up there.

I could totally get used to this... although it's not a good idea because it obviously won't last. I might as well make the most of this week.

There is a set of stairs going up on the left hand side and a door on the right hand side. The stranger and the front desk are nowhere to be seen.

I walk through the door on the right and it opens into an arched hallway. "Hello?" I shout but all that I can hear is my echo, almost like it is making fun of me.

Hello.

Hello.

Hello.

Dumbass.

How do you lose a man?

You forget to cherish him.

Haha, what up Zack and Cody reference.

I shake my head. Even my echos are stupid.

I keep walking for what seems like miles, until I come to another door. I push it open and look around. It is stunning: there is a lounge directly in front of me that has a flat screen television, a fireplace, white couches and a glass wall that shows the view of the Seine river. To the right is a kitchen with marble counters and what seems to be three fridges. To the left is another staircase that goes up.

Heaven.

I hear two people talking and look to the couch in the corner of the room. There are two people sitting on it. I walk up to them. "Hi, uh, sorry to bother you but... where is the front desk?" I ask.

The man on the left is really cute, with light blonde hair, clear blue eyes and amazing facial features.

The other guy is attractive in a different kind of way. He has a beard that is almost the perfect length— not so long that it turns into a Santa beard, but not so short that it's just another beard. His eyes are strangely captivating. They're brown and his eyelashes seem longer than my lifeline. He is muscular, slightly hairy and seems tall, and a part of me just wants to climb him like a tree and have crazy animal sex.

My eyes widen at my thoughts. God, my inner thot seems to be coming out. What the hell? I wish my thoughts would just stop sometimes.

The blonde seems to look me over, as if checking me out or harshly judging me and the man with the beard laughs and stands up. "Muscular," he whispers and walks towards me. "Slightly hairy," he adds and runs a hand through his hair. "Tall?" He stops in front of me, towering over my body. "Now, about that crazy animal sex, huh?" He puts his hands on my waist and I almost have an aneurysm.

Did I say all that stuff out loud? Fuck!

"I-I... I don't know what y-you're talking about," I lie.

He gives me an evil grin and pulls me closer to him. "Whatever you say," he whispers in my ear and his warm breath fans against my skin.

"Come on, Jensen, stop teasing her. You're getting married in a fucking week," the blond boy interrupts.

"Yeah, so I might as well have some fun cause after next week, I'm going to be with Kayleigh forever." He steps away from me, anyway.

"So, um, the front desk...?" I say slowly.

"Baby, there is no front desk. This is one of Dante's holiday houses, not a hotel," the hot bearded guy, Jensen, says. He turns to the blonde. "Where is that fucker, anyway?"

Is Dante the same guy who brought me here? Holy kebabs, this is his freaking holiday home? How rich is he?

"I'm here, stupid hoe," someone says from behind me. I turn around to find out that Dante is, in fact, the hot stranger.

"Dante," I say slowly.

Even his name is attractive. I need to thank his mother for making him this damn sexy.

He turns to look at me. "Hobo girl."

•=•=•

Oui oui! Have any of you guys been to France before? I love France, the buildings and everything are soooo beautiful.

*Kisses the screen* love you guys.

T w i t t e r : xPineappleGirlx
I n s t a g r a m : laylaawrites
Y o u t u b e : xThePineappleGirlx

Lots of love and jelly tots - xThePineappleGirlx

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

376K 14.9K 35
Tori Anderson is the typical shy, nerdy seventeen year old. After her parents died, she's been living in a foster home with her foster mom and the o...
279K 9.3K 38
Isabella Martinez is a straight A student trying to finish off her senior year the same way she did the rest. She not anywhere near popular and is th...
The Bad Girl Attack De Jae

Ficção Adolescente

1.4M 44.1K 92
"You're mine. And I don't think you wanna go against that." Her eyes dangerously darkened. He gulped, and nodded a yes. --- Everybody has a story. An...
400K 12.3K 49
"You are mine now. Just remember one thing nobody gets the privilege of bringing that smile on your face and touching you" he clenched his fsts and m...