Marked (Creek)

By Kit_Chaos

One dark night Tweek got lost in the woods. Scared and alone he found himself face to face with something. Wh... More

Chapter 1--The Dream
Chapter 2---The Eyes
A/N
Chapter 3---Protected
Chapter 4---The Pack
Chapter 5--- Watchful
Chapter 6--Meeting Him
Chapter 7---Reveal
not a chapter a/n
Chapter 8--A Short Talk
Chapter 9--Search Begins
Chapter 10--- Hunting
Chapter 11-- Found
Chapter 12-- Clean Up
Chapter 14--Meeting the Pack
Chapter 15--Unsure
Chapter 16-- Craig's Memory
A/N Many Thanks
Chapter 17--Forgotten Souls
Chapter 18--The Challenge
Chapter 19-- The Price
Chapter 20-- Warning
Chapter 21-- Calling in Back-up
Chapter 22--Banishment or Death
Chapter 23-- The Real Challenge
Chapter 24--Awaken
Chapter 25--The Omega
Chapter 26--A Fae's Gift
Chapter 27--A Sad Truth
Chapter 28--Other Half
Chapter 29--A Harsh Reality
Chapter 30-- Burst
Chapter 31--One Step Closer
Chapter 32--Bites
Chapter 33-- A Comfy Spot
Chapter 34--A Tender Moment
Chapter 35--An Idea
Chapter 36-- HER
Chapter 37--Old and New
Chapter 38--Re-Banishment
Chapter 39--Waking Souls
Chapter 40--A Proposition
Chapter 41--Waking
Chapter 42--Settling
Chapter 43--Discovery
Chapter 44--Moving Day
Chapter 45-- New Home
Chapter 46--Finally Settled

Chapter 13-- Worry

3.2K 116 14
By Kit_Chaos

Craig looked around as his pack appeared in front of him slowly shifting to their human forms. He moved to the side a little so that they could see Tweek, Butters and Kenny. "I want to make sure it is all clear now...this human...carries my mark. I don't want to see ANY of you hurt him," he said looking over at the small group of girls as they looked away. He waved his hand leading the group towards where things needed 'cleaned'.

After a short explination the groups of wolves began to clean up the site and make it look like they had left. The bodies were wrapped up in tarps as they were taken back to the cave to be dealt with properly. Craig over saw it all as he grabbed at one of the men's bags digging through it. He smirked as he pulled out some clothes as he pulled off his blood covered ones.

He adjusted the shirt with a strange logo on it that had stars on it. He adjusted the pants some as he smiled. "Kyle! Take the bags back with you. Have Stan help. We can use what in them," he ordered as a red headed boy hurried over with another raven haired boy. They grabbed up the bags and a few other supplies before they headed off. His eyes went down to the stone around his neck seeing it slowly start to glow as he smiled.

He turned as he saw Butters and Kenny slowly walking over towards them. Tweek was on Kenny's back, "He is waking up...where do we take him sir?" Butters asked rubbing his knuckles together nervously. Craig slowly walked over as he took Tweek off Kenny's back and held him in his arms. "I am taking him back with us until he is more awake.." he answered as he started his way back to the cave.

Butters rubbed his knuckles together even more as he felt his tiny body start to shake. He wasn't fully recovered from healing him but his nerves were getting the best of him now. Kenny wrapped his arms around his shorter mate petting his hair. "I am very proud of you. You also don't need to worry. I am sure that Craig knows what he is doing. It's not the first hunter clean up..."

"I know mate...oh hamburgers...I am just scared that the human will freak out and he will try to hurt us..." Butters told Kenny as he rubbed his knuckles together even harder causing them to almost be rubbed raw. Kenny slowly moved in front of Butters as he leaned down to his height. He cupped the others hands as he let his ice blue eyes fall onto the baby blues. "We just need to trust the Alpha as we always do. I will always protect you...now lets go home," he whispered softly as he picked Butters up then headed back to the cave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.1K 2.1K 65
Tweek x Craig South Park parody fanfiction After a breakup when they were kids, Tweek and Craig have had a rocky and awkward relationship. They hav...
13.4K 354 28
The Tweaks had to move again and Tweek just hoped this was finally gonna be home. This is a journey through Tweek's school year, while Craig just did...
91.8K 2.1K 39
tweek and craig are now in high school! their relationship seems to be quite comfortable between the two. until one day, a boy from North Park spots...
5.7K 167 17
Craig is forced to join an after school club by his parents. He's annoyed but does he really have a choice? He chooses the Film club cause he likes m...