This all started with a parki...

By baseballguirl

McKenna Woods was never a complete loner, nor the most popular kid in school. She's got an additude, and not... More

Part 1
Part 2
part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10 (Short, sorry!)
Part 12!
Part 13
Part 14!
Part 15!
Part 16
update, update, UPDATE!
Part 17!
Part 18
Part 19(Short, ://////) (Sorry, these parts were jenked up)
Part 20.
part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Characters(:
Part 26 skip this one!
Part 26
Part 27 NOT THE END.
Part 27B, the end!
Read the sequel.

Part 11, (Short again)

92.5K 589 155
By baseballguirl

oh my godd..

I'm so sorry. Some people were saying it's not what they thought it was gonna be. I'm so sorry. I feel terrible.:/ Legit, I started crying.

But, I thought something... I shouldn't be trying to please you so much, because this is my story. But I just had to say that. I love you though!

So, now, here it is.

RECAP;

Chase is at the hotel for her.... what willl happen?!

McKenna's POV;

"Is your room okay?" Tyler says and steps into the view of Chase.

"If he wasn't in here. It'd be fine. Night." I say and step in, slamming the door in his face. I push past Chase and sit on my bed.

"Micky..." He starts talking but I shush him with my hand.

"It's McKenna, and I thought I told you not to talk to me?" I snap.

He sighs lightly. "McKenna, you told me not to text you or call you. So I didn't. I've been on a little plane trying to get here before you did. I need to talk to you. Can I sit on the bed?"

I raise my eyebrows and point to a chair. He sits down and looks at me.

"Can you tell me what changed? What did I do?"

"You lied to me. The reason I hated him so much was because, because he was a bad kid. And your just like him. I knew it was stupid to think that maybe I meant something to you." I say in a strong voice.

"Hate-d?" He asks, perplexed.

"Yes, hated. He's a cool guy. My friend. And he was yours. Which you never bothered to tell me." I sniff.

"Okay, so did he ever tell you about his past?!" He's getting angry at me, but I don't care. I feel the same way at him, so I stand up.

"YES AND IT'S OKAY. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, A MISTAKE." I shout at him and he flinches back.

"Fine. I guess theres no point in trying to talk to you, anymore. Goodbye McKenna." He gives me a curt nod and slams my door shut.

When I'm sure I'm alone, I start crying. Why was I so stupid? I should've known it all along.

Chase's POV;

"Okay, so did he ever tell you about his past?!" I say, angry and knowing he'd never tell her he shot me. Her eyes flicker with recongnition and she stands up.

"YES AND IT'S OKAY. IT WAS AN ACCIDENT, A MISTAKE." Her shrill voice screams at me. I freeze for a second, then walk to the door.

"Fine. I guess theres no point in trying to talk to you, anymore. Goodbye McKenna." I say and slam her door. Numbly, I walk over to my door and open it, shaking with anger. She's so okay with him... shooting me? God. The only girl who I didn't want just for sex... the only one I cared about, doesn't CARE. I slam my hand down on the back board of my bed and feel the immediate pain inflaring into my hand.

Damnit.

McKenna's POV;

I need some sleep. I can't stop thinking about the cnoversation me and Tyler had, and the way that he held me.

I don't even know.

OKAY...

YOU HATE ME, I KNOW.

But, i cannnnot think of whats gonna happpen. soo..... im so sorrry.

:/ I wil upload asap.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 67 35
"True love doesn't exist, does it?" Lizzie Walter has struggled with the belief that love could actually exist. After her parents' failed relationshi...
68.2K 1K 46
"You're going to keep living, V." Everyone thought Ivy Archer had the perfect life. Because they had no idea what she was hiding: her mums terminal c...
68 14 7
Prequel to the Everything Changes series Being in love with your best friend was complicated. But throwing your best friend dating him into the mix...
175K 5.7K 31
"Do you have a name? Or can I just call you mine?" He asks smirking "My names Fern. And no you can't call me that." I say skating away ~~~~~~~~~~~~~...