part 3

I wake up the next morning and see Chase is still there.

"Thank god, I thought you were never gonna wake up!" He smirks sarcastically.

"Good morning to you too." I mumble and go to take a shower.

"Can't wait to tell the entire student body I got you in bed THREE TIMES!" He chuckles a little. I throw my towel at him.

"You only wish, ChaCha." I say. It turns into a full blown laugh. He takes the towel and walks close to me, catching me and him together with it.

"Every day, you know it." That stupid smirk

"Okay... Let's make a deal, You can throw a party here tonight if you stop with that stupid goddamn smirk." He immediately smiles.

"Really? Oh would you, please?" The sarcasm strictly controlled his words. I nod and run off to the bathroom. I turn on the shower and undress. Then I hop in.

"You and forgetting to lock doors." Chase murmurs. I scream and grab my dark blue bathroom robe and throw it on. I step out of the shower, ready to hit him.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN HERE! IM NOT WEARING ANYTHING!" I'm screaming. He grabs my arms and I calm down.

"I wish you weren't." He laughs a fake laugh.

"Get out of here, seriously!" I say.

"I've seen girls wearing alot less clothing than you right now." He smirks. I want to punch him.

"Yeah, cause your a player, just playing every girl your with like a violin then dropping them." I snap and he laughs at me.

"I haven't gotten in your pants, have I?" He asks, his eyes playful.

"Please, get out..." I ask sincerely. He smiles and walks out of the bathroom.

I changed and walked out into my room.

"Okay, now you can go in the bathroom." I say pointedly.

"Oh, I didn't need to use the bathroom. I just wanted to see you!" He says, trying to seduce me. I lay down on the bed right next to him.

"Well, see me...." I say and lean in really close to him. If I stretch my lips a little bit, I'd be kissing him. I close my eyes as if I'm going to, and whisper, "Yeah, right." I start to lean away but his arms catch me.

"We'll see about that." He whispers and kisses my cheek, really close to my lips.

I laugh. "We're such teases."

"Yeah, but I must say, your so much better at it."

"Oh I know, now cmon, are we having a party or not?" I smile playfully at him.

"You know, one day your gonna realize instead of pretending to kiss me, you want to kiss me." He smirks.

"Yeah, right!" I say, and get up. He stands up too, and follows me downstairs.

"Okay, I called Jack and he's got the people down. We need some beers-"

"STOP! Beer? I don't think you understand that my dad would kill me if-"

"He won't know, I promise." He finishes. I sigh. Then, he puts his hand through my hair, stopping and curling it in his fingers. "Please?"

"Okay..." I say, shocked by the touch. It was really - nice. And it was different, not like his other touches. He smirks. "Don't forget our deal!!"I smile at him, knowing it would never happen.

"I haven't. I'll call Beck and tell him to pickup the food and stuff." He says and picks me up, bridal style.

"Uhm, the point of that was?" I ask, laughing.