Part 12!

So, apparently, everyone thinks the stories over....

uhm. WRONG. Okay, so now, I have alot of time to write and I know how this is going.

There will be 9 more parts until it's complete.

Heere go.....

RECAP; Chase tries to talk to McKenna, but she denies him and lets him believ shes okay with Tyler shooting him.3

The next morning, I wake up stiff and unmoved from the little ball I pushed myself into that night. I just wish he couldve told me. I wouldn't have freaked out that much. Well, a little. Well, alot. But, Chase is different. Or was. Or I thought he was. I need to stop thinking about Chase, so I hop in the shower and count how many little tiles are in the bathroom. I lost count after about 35, and Tyler was banging like crazy on my door.

"CALM DOWN, TYLER. I'M A GIRL, I NEED TO KEEP CLEAN!" I shout and he gets quiet, so I finish off my shower with an extra conditioning cycle. Suck it, Tyler. By the time I get out, Tyler has all of our things packed, and is pushing me to the car. I think of saying bye to Chase, but decide against it. For some reason, I don't feel mad at Tyler or anything.

The carride is quiet as usual. I'm thinking about just how messed up my life became after parking in that space. Not that I didn't love it.

"We've got 6 more hours left, McKenna. Then I'll be home!" He says excitedly.

"And, I'll be in hell." I mumble and pout a little, which gets a laugh from Tyler.

"It's not that bad. It's like your house, just more drama. Two women live there, so duh."

"Did you really just say duh? Your gay." (A/N I have no problem with gays.) I giggle a little.

"I am not."

"Oh, but you are. Anyways, got any boyfriends back in Pen-state prison?" I ask, laughing at how awesome I am.

"I had a girlfriend. or two." He answers in a sullen voice.

"What happened?"

"I don't wanna talk about it."

"Please?"

"Her name is Annabelle. I was 14 when we met, and we started dating 3 weeks after we met. She was awesome, and I loved her like no other. I never thought she was wrong. I started hanging out with different people, she was changing me. I always felt this thing, this pain, when we were seperated. It was 2 weeks before our 2 year annaversary, and I knew I had to get her something amazing, so I went to her house to talk with her sister about it. It was the perfect time because Annabelle was supposed to be at CPR training. Yeah, she was kissing a dummy, all right." He finished with a voice crack and one single tear rolled down his cheek.

Implusively, I kissed the tear away. "I'm sorry." We stop on the side of the road and Tyler looks straight into my eyes, like he's figuring out all my secrets, my fears, my hopes, and my dreams.

"It's not your fault. I had a string of bad relationships. And that was my fault. And I know it's stupid to tell you this, but the reason I bugged you so much, was cause you look like Annabelle. But, I get that your with Chase. You need to give him a chance, you never let me finish-"

I never let him finish again, instead, I pushed my lips onto his.

Oh boy. That was stupid. He pulls away and looks at me, disgust and hate filling his eyes. "Your just like Annabelle."