Midnight - Dean Ambrose (WWE)

By Scruffyambrose

12:00 am More

Late Night-Two
Day Off-Three
Smack Back-Four
Back At It - Five
Change?-Six
Alone-Seven
CM Who?-Eight
Calm Down-Nine
NOC (part one)-Ten
Holy Holly (NOC part two)-eleven
Hold-Twelve
YOU-Thirteen
Feelings...-Fourteen
AJ...Lee-Fifteen
Food-Sixteen
Him-Seventeen
Jealous?-Eighteen
That One Friend (part one)-Nineteen
That One Friend (part two) - Twenty
Thinking - Twenty One
Fight - Twenty Two
Damn Dean - Twenty Three
Okay Dean... - Twenty Four
Feelings - Twenty Five
Close - Twenty Six
Thought - Twenty Seven
Catching Up - Twenty Eight
I Saw That - Twenty Nine
I Care - Thirty
Three Days - Thirty One
Mess - Thirty Two
Confession - Thirty Three
A Walk - Thirty Four
He's Not Drunk - Thirty Five
A Deal - Thirty Six
God Dammit Dean - Thirty Seven
Midnight (part 1) - Thirty Eight
Midnight (part 2) - Thirty Nine
Chill - Forty
Daddy Don't Like You - Forty One
Just Like A Divorce - Forty Two
Over The Hill
Blonde Chick - Forty Three
Not Your B¡tch - Forty Four
13 Days - Forty Five
12:00 am - Forty Six

Friends-One

34.6K 512 182
By Scruffyambrose

"Shut up Seth" I playfully punched him.

"Hey, I'm just speaking the truth! I'm an honest man" he smirked before taking another sip of his beer.

"Yeah, sometimes you're a little too honest" I chuckled.

"This one time, he told me I fucked up a move during a match. Who does that! Don't you think I'm aware once I fuck up??" Roman said with an annoyed look on his face.

"I just like being honest. I'm also very critical, but that's a whole other side of me."

"So basically, you're annoying as fuck?" I smirked.

"Rude" Seth rolled his eyes.

It's just another typical Friday night. We filmed Smackdown then Seth, Roman and I would head down to a local bar and have a beer or two before heading off to the next city for another show. We've done this for about a year now, or at least since we all became friends. I met Seth in FCW, it took a while for Roman and I to become friends but Seth and I hit it off right away. He made a joke that only I laughed at, after that we became good friends. Once a lot of people, including Seth and I got called up to the main roster I became friends with Roman (since Seth and Roman did work together). They worked in a group called the Shield. There was a third guy, Dean Ambrose, but it's weird, I hardly ever got to talk to him. Seth broke the group up but him and Roman still hang out outside the ring.

As we were talking about Seth being too honest and judgmental, Roman's phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Who is it?" Seth asked.

Roman placed his finger on his lips. "We're at a bar with Beau" Roman said.

I'm Beau.

"Beau, she's a diva. You know the one with dark brown hair, uh, small nose ring, nice body, wears cut up shirts-" He stopped himself due to the look I gave him. He smirked at me and went on. "Uh, she was in FCW with us" He paused for a moment. "Whatever dude, I'll just text you the address" Roman said before hanging up.

"Did you just invite someone to join us?" I crossed my arms.

"Yeah I-"

I interrupted Roman "Who did you invite? You know what, you should have asked Seth and I if we're okay with who you invited, what if I don't like them" I made a big deal over nothing, just to annoy Roman. "And another thing, why did they not know who I am?"

"I agree, you have no right inviting other people out without asking the people that you're already out with if they're okay with it" Seth added.

"Calm yourselves, it's just Dean. He's bored" Roman said as he finished texting - I'm guessing - Dean the address. "And I don't know why he doesn't know you Beau, but he will by the end of tonight, so don't worry."

"Why would I be worried Roman, why are-" Roman interrupts me.

"Oh my god!" he covers his face with his big hands.

"You're such a teenage girl Roman" Seth smirked.

"I hate you two so fucking much" he growled. "And I am NOT the 'teenage girl' here, you two are!"

Seth and I laughed. We know he's just joking, or at least we hope.

Seth turned to me. "So how's the un-packing going?"

I stare at him blankly. "You mean my move?"

He nodded.

"Okay?" I chuckled. "I'm almost done, just working on hanging up a few things, then I'm done" I smiled

I recently moved to Chicago after living in Tampa for almost three years, for work. I grow up in New York but I always loved Chicago. Now I'm finally living there - even though I'm hardly home. I can't wait for those nice days off.

I had just finished my first beer. I know, I'm slow. Roman's on his second, so is Seth.

"I love scary movies, the ones that actually scare you though. Not those scary movies like Saw. That's not scary, it's just gross" I said.

"Nah..I like those kinds of movies." Roman said.

"You like all kinds of movies Roman" Seth started. "I hate scary movies. I think they're pointless..and I know just the person who would agree with me" he smiled.

"That would be me, right?" Dean Ambrose said as he walked up to the booth and sat down next to Roman - with a beer in hand.

Seth nodded.

"Yeah, I don't like getting scared for no reason" Dean shrugged.

This might sound bitchy but, even though we haven't even talked yet and he's been here less than a second, I already felt annoyed by him. Is that bad? He sits here with his black leather jacket and his hair is all messy because of his beanie. His voice is all raspy and he has this stupid smirk glued onto his face.

"Hey!!" Seth snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"Take a picture if you want, it'll last longer" Dean smirked at me.

"Sorry" I said rather awkwardly. "Im Beau" I smiled at Dean.

"Beau" he repeated. "Weird name."

"It's actually Bailey, but I hate that name so..."

"So you went with Beau?" he raised an eyebrow.

I shrugged.

"I think it's cool" Seth said.

"Thanks" I chuckled.

"You know who has a weird name" Roman started. "Fandango. Like, I know it's his ring name but come on, that's gotta suck having fans run up to you and say, 'hey fandango can I get a picture.'"

"I like to call him Dango, he seems to actually like it" I laugh.

"Really" Roman gives me a weird look. "Dango... I'm gonna remember that" he nodded then took a sip of his beer.

"Is this what you guys do every Friday?" Dean sighed. "Every Friday when I ask you two-" he looked at Seth and Roman. "where you guys are going, you always say 'bar with Beau'. I started to think it must be fun that's why they go, so I come this one time and you're talking about peoples names." He looked at us with a bored look.

"If you think this is so boring, why are you still here?" I asked.

He stared at me kinda offended. "You want me to leave, Bailey?"

"No no, I'm just saying if you're bored, you don't have to stay. And please, call me Beau." I gave him a friendly smile.

"Nah, I'm gonna stay" he crossed his arms while still staring at me. "I'm gonna stay... until I pick up one of these chicks" he says before looking around the bar.

"That's a good idea" Seth said as he also looks around the bar. "I like that one"

''You mean her. Not that one'' I nudged Seth.

"Uh yeah, sorry"

I rolled my eyes before looking over at Roman who was busy texting.

"Who ya texting?"

"Your sister" he chuckled.

"I don't have a sister" I laughed. "But really, who are you texting?" I looked over at his phone screen.

"You're so nosey" Roman laughed. "I'm texting Jimmy, he needs me to pick him and Jay up from the airport, they've had a crazy travel day" he sighed before getting up. "See you guys tomorrow" Roman said before putting a 20 dollar bill down on the table.

"Dean, you think she has a boyfriend?" Seth asked as he was staring at a girl sitting alone at a table. She has long blond hair and a tight short blue dress on.

"Mmm... I don't know. What do you think Beau" Dean looked over at me.

I stared at the girl a little longer. "She doesn't have a boyfriend but she might have a girlfriend(?)"

"Wow" Seth turned to me. "What makes you think that?"

"I don't think I know, the bracelet on her hand is from a gay and lesbian club around here. I know this because my old roommate was a lesbian and she went to that club all the time in Tampa. She had to wear that same bracelet." I took a sip of my beer. "She could be Bi, but who knows" I shrugged.

"You're good" Seth smiled at me.

"Not really, I'm just pointing out what I know" I shrugged.

"Why don't you go talk to her?" Dean asked.

"Because I'm not into that." I squinted my eyes at him. "I'm straight, not that I have anything against-"

He interrupted me "It's always good to try new things."

"I don't want to" I said quietly.

"Whatever" Dean shrugged. He looked over and saw another girl with a tight black skirt on and a red crop top that wasn't covering much. She was wasted and hitting on almost every guy. "I'm out" Dean said as he got up and went right over to the girl. Within seconds her arm was wrapped around Dean's and they were walking out of the bar.

"That's Dean" Seth chuckled.

"You know you could still have a chance with that girl, she might be Bi"

Seth thought about it for a little bit. "You're right" he smiled. As soon as we looked up another girl was sitting with her...more like on her. A heated make out session in the middle of the bar.

"Damn" Seth said as he stared at them.

"It's late...you wanna get going?" I asked with a smirk.

"Sure..but I'll get a girl next time" Seth said as he finally looked away.

"Sure Seth, sure"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

698K 12.5K 57
so called love story
1.2M 27.4K 97
Roman Reigns, Dean Ambrose, and Seth Rollins preferences. How about we all just forget about Seth stabbing Dean and Roman in the back?
20.2K 499 34
Once my ex-boyfriend used to sell my love for a million dollar! My parents thought about him was right. He was just a gold digger. Yeah that's right...
118K 1.5K 30
Your favorite WWE faction that serves injustice 😍 Mature content enter at your own risk 💞 Requests closed ❤️ #2 on deanambrose 12/8/20 #2 on theshi...