A Proscriptive Relationship

By JordanLynde

Holly's new, young teacher has a dark past, and a dangerous future. She soon finds herself charmed by his way... More

A Proscriptive Relationship: 1
A Proscriptive Relationship: o2
A Proscriptive Relationship: o3
A Proscriptive Relationship: o4
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 4-2
A Proscriptive Relationship: o5
A Proscriptive Relationship: o6
A Proscriptive Relationship: o7
A Proscriptive Relationship: o8
A Proscriptive Relationship: o9
A Proscriptive Relationship: 1o
A Proscriptive Relationship: 11
A Proscriptive Relationship: 12
A Proscriptive Relationship: 13
A Proscriptive Relationship: 14
A Proscriptive Relationship: 15
A Proscriptive Relationship: 16
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 17
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 18
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 19
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 20
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 21
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 22
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 23
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 24
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 25
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 26
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 27
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 28
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 29
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 30
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 31
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 33
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 34
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 35
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 36
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 37
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 38
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 39
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 40
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 41
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 42
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 43
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 44
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 45
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 46
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 47-1
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 47-2
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 48
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 49
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 50
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 51
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 52
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 53
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 54
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 55
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 56-1
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 56-2
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 57-1
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 57-2
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 57-3
:A Proscriptive Relationship: 58
:A Proscriptive Relationship: Epilogue
:A Proscriptive Relationship: Chris POV
Holly, It's Cold Outside.
The Gingerbread Scandal [One-Shot]
Chris POV 2.0
CHARACTER INTERVIEWS
Christmas Special
What if Holly was a gangster and not Chris?

:A Proscriptive Relationship: 32

750K 9K 2.2K
By JordanLynde

Waves splashed against the black rocks as I gazed into the deep blue ocean, entranced by it. It was such a dark blue, it was almost impossible to see through. And of course the cloudy day wasn't helping it at all.

I looked up at the sky for a moment. It had gotten considerably darker since I had come out here...

I lowered myself into a squatting position, suddenly terrified of falling in. I had no clue how deep it was down there. Glancing back at the shore, judging by the distance, I figured it was pretty deep.

Barely anyone was on the rock pier today. Yesterday, it had been crowded, but today, only a few stray fishermen lined the rocks leading out, but none of them were as far as I was. I had walked all the way to the end of it, where the little white post was.

Getting here had actually been a difficult task. Not all the rocks were flat on the top and connected, so I had to jump a lot of gaps between the rocks. It wasn't so bad, but it was terrifying if you thought about falling into the ocean. There was at least a seven-foot drop from the rocks to the ocean. But as you grew closer, the ocean level rose, so where I was standing currently, there was only about a half-foot drop.

Casey was too busy playing volleyball, so she didn't come with me this time. I sighed, staring back at the mesmerizing ocean. To me, it was an entrancing, yet terrifying body of water. My worst fear was falling in and either drowning, or having some kind of sea creature attack me.

I chuckled at my next thought. What if there was a kraken or something in it? I wouldn't be able to see it because of the overcast and deep water...

I slowly moved away from the edge of the rocks. Curse my imagination and ability to be scared easily. Krakens didn't even exist! I sent one more nervous peek at the ocean before turning my attention to the white post.

Hundreds of names and initials were etched into it, or written on with marker. I ran my eyes along the rocks until I spotted a small and sharp one. Bending down, I grabbed it, and began carving my own initials into the post.

As a second thought, I made a heart after my name and added the letters C.H. next to it. When I was finished, I chucked the rock into the ocean, hearing it land with a plunk. I giggled a little at my childish idea. Hopefully Mr. Heywood wouldn't come out here.

I felt something moist on my bare skin and I looked up with a frown to find it drizzling slightly, and even darker than before. I sighed, knowing I should head back. I didn't want it to be pitch black as I tried to make my way off the rock pier.

Stretching, I adjusted my bikini top, wishing I had worn a sweatshirt, or shirt at least. With the rain and slight wind, it wasn't a really warm temperature as it had been earlier.

To make it easier to walk, I took off my flip-flops and held them in my hand. Making my way carefully from each rock to the next was turning out to be more difficult on the way back then to. The rain was quickening now, making the rocks more slippery. Scowling in annoyance, I cautiously maneuvered myself around a rock I couldn't climb over.

My foot slipped, and a strangled cry escaped my throat as I fell forward. For one gut-wrenching second I thought I was going to topple over the edge, but I managed to catch myself on the next rock before I could do so. I pulled myself back into a standing position, my heart hammering against my chest.

I should have at least told someone I was coming here. Stupid, stupid Holly.

Gathering up my courage, I continued at a snail-like pace across the rocks. I kept my eyes off of the ocean below, knowing it would only frighten me more. As I slowly approached the shore, the sky rain fell heavier, and the sky grew darker. When I finally made it to the relatively flat portion of the rocks, I relaxed immediately. At least now I couldn't fall into the ocean.

When I finally made it to the shore, I did a little dance of victory. Somehow I managed to let go of one of my flip-flops. I scowled as it fell down one of the crevices. Getting on my hands and knees, I crawled to the edge of the crevice, looking down. My flip-flop was lying in a puddle of water at the bottom.

Positioning my right hand across the crevice for support, I leant my upper body down, and reached with my left hand. My fingertips just barely brushed the top of my flip-flop. I tried to force myself further down the crevice, but my shoulders were too wide.

Suddenly I heard a wolf-whistled behind me. Casey. I retracted myself out of the hole with a sigh.

"Casey, I dropped my flip-flop and..." I trailed off when I looked up at the person who wolf-whistled.

He was definitely not Casey.

It was hard to make the person out in the rain, but I could definitely tell that it was a man. I slowly stood up, forgetting my flip-flop for the moment.

"Well look who it is," the man commented, taking a step closer. "It's the bitch from yesterday."

As soon as the man took two steps closer, I recognized him as the buzz cut dude I had punched yesterday. Internally, I groaned. It was just my luck to run into him now. Why did this kind of stuff always happen to me?

Better you than Casey, a voice in my head said. I had to agree with that.

"Ryan," the buzz cut dude called, "come look!"

A few moments later, Ryan appeared in my vision. I realized with a shock that he was brown haired guy that was with buzz cute dude yesterday. Ryan raised his eyebrows, a smirk slipping onto his face.

"Good find, Paul," Ryan laughed, patting his friend on the back.

"I need to go back to my class before they get worried," I told the pair through gritted teeth. "Although I'd love to stay and chat."

"Then stay," Paul said with an evil grin. "Let them worry."

"No, it's alright."

I started to walk around the pair, but they stepped in my way. I tried the other way, and they stepped in my way again. I scowled, glaring as best as I could. They returned my looks with amused ones.

"You don't think we're just going to let you off after what you did yesterday, do you?"

I narrowed my eyes. "If I got you both yesterday, what makes you think today will be any different?"

Paul smirked and reached into his pocket. What he pulled out made my blood turn cold.

He had produced a switchblade. I stared at it apprehensively for a moment, and then back at him.

"Those are illegal to carry around," I stated, trying to sound calmer than I really was.

Paul snorted. "It's not like anyone will know I have it. Grab her, Ryan."

Ryan stepped forward, reaching out his arm to grab me. In a slight panic, I slammed my remaining flip-flop into his face. He cried out in surprise, his arm dropping away from me. I let my flip-flop go and spun around, jumping across the crevice, and racing over the rock.

"Get her!" I heard Paul shout.

I slid on the slippery rock surfaces as I tried to climb from rock to rock without falling. Twisting my ankle didn't sound to pleasant to me at the moment. I scrambled past the crevice that led to the sectioned of beach Casey and I found the day before. My mind wandered briefly if that was a good place to hide, but I figured I wouldn't be able to get in without being noticed and followed.

Instead, I went further along the rocks, my heart racing. I had no clue where I was going, or where the rocks led to, I just knew I had to get away from the man with the switchblade. I could probably take on the Ryan guy...

I glanced over my shoulder, trying to see if they were on my tail. Relief swept through me when I realized they weren't in my vision. Suddenly, I was falling. I held in my cry of pain as I felt my ankle twist painfully. I landed on a different rock, sliding down its slippery surface until my face came to a crevice. My head fell in, but I managed to pull myself up in time before my whole body could fall.

I heard a voice now and I held my breath tightly, looking up from where I fell from fearfully. Ryan passed, not even looking in my direction. He disappeared from view after a few moments. I was about to let out a sigh of relief when Paul, the one with the switchblade, came out. My stomach tightened, and I silently begged him not to look down.

He didn't. He continued following Ryan, and my eyes bulged with disbelief. Since when had I become the luckiest girl on earth? I waited a few moments until I was sure they were gone before climbing to my feet. My ankle throbbed painfully and I hissed in pain.

Okay, so maybe I wasn't the luckiest. But a twisted ankle was better than being cut with a switchblade. I forced myself to ignore the pain in my ankle, and climb back to the flat top of the other rock where I had fell from. My ankle protested as I slipped once or twice, but I kept going.

Slowly.

I went back the way I had come from, hunched over, gripping rocks for support so all my weight wasn't on my injured ankle. My heart was pounding with adrenaline and anticipation. Those two could return at any time...

I came back to the crevice where the hidden area was and wondered for a split second if I should hide, or try to go back to where the class was.

"Found you!"

I startled gasp left my lips and I twisted on my good heel to come face-to-face with Ryan. I relaxed slightly.

That was, until he started reaching into his pocket.

Without thinking, I kneed him in the crotch as hard as I could. He shouted in pain, bending over. I panicked, not knowing what to do. I saw he was reaching for his pocket again, so I did the thing I found I was best at.

I punched him.

He fell to the ground unconscious. I stared at him for a moment in wonder, then to my fist, in horror.

I had to stop punching people! I didn't have to resort to violence every time! And I had actually knocked someone out this time! I could have seriously hurt him. I bent down to check that he hadn't landed on a rock that was jutting out, but found him uninjured for the most part.

I sucked in a deep breath of air when I realized Paul had probably heard Ryan's cry. Quickly, I jumped down into the crevice. My ankle stung, but I did my best to ignore the throbbing pain. I moved slowly backwards, keeping an eye on the opening of the crevice above me. I trailed my hand along the moist wall, making sure I didn't fall.

I felt the corner, and slowly turned myself, still keeping an eye out for any motion above me. I felt safer now, out of view from the crevice. Hopefully, now they wouldn't be able to find me-

I froze, bumping into something too warm to be rock behind me. I felt a chuckle reverberate through his chest.

"Found you."

I felt my hair being yanked and I bit my tongue to keep from shouting out. I was yanked into the beach area, my ankle growing worse and worse with each step. Paul continued dragging me, oblivious to my pain.

I was pushed against the rock, and pinned there by Paul's knee between my legs. I scowled at him, trying to not let fear get the best of me. Paul scowled back, tapping his switchblade angrily.

"Where's Ryan? Damn it," he muttered, glancing at the way we came.

My heart skipped a beat, and I tried to keep a straight face. I didn't want to know what he'd do if he found out I knocked out his friend. But I was also terrified that Ryan would wake up and come in here.

"How did you get in here?" I whispered; knowing Paul had walked by me earlier.

He raised an eyebrow. "Did you think you were the only one who knew of the place or something?"

I shook my head. No, I knew others would know of it... I just assumed these guys didn't. I sighed inwardly. Assuming never led to good things.

"There are two ways in," Paul told me, jerking his head towards the other side of the enclosed space. "Have you ever heard of jumping?"

I blanched, realizing how ignorant I was. Of course people could just drop in here! It wasn't covered! It was a stupid idea to come in here if there was only one entrance. How could I have been such an idiot? I felt like I was going to cry.

The feeling of cool metal against my skin snapped me out of my reverie. My eyes widened as I locked gazes with Paul. He smirked, his eyes glowing with excitement.

"I'm not waiting for Ryan," he told me, even though I could care less. "But I don't know what to do to you yet..."

I tried my best not to show him any weakness, but the switchblade pressed to my throat terrified me. "Please, don't kill me," I whispered, finding it hard to breathe.

Paul chuckled. "I'm not going to kill you."

I relaxed the slightest bit, but the blade was still pressed against my neck. I watched Paul cautiously, trying to control my breathing.

"But I can't say I won't hurt you."

With that he started to move the switchblade up, and he pressed down a little harder right under my jaw. I flinched away as I pain shot through the spot where he had now broken skin.

The blade was withdrawn and I let out a shaky breath, but it turned into a cry when I felt a hard slap to my face. Paul glared at me.

"That was for punching me yesterday."

I raised a hand to my cheek in shock, unable to say anything. It throbbed painfully as I rubbed it. Paul grinned down at me.

"You know... you really shouldn't wear strings."

I looked at him in confusion. What did he mean? I wasn't wearing strings... One of his hands went to my neck. I winced, preparing to be strangled, but to my surprise, nothing happened. He returned his hand to his side, his mouth smirking.

Suddenly I felt my bikini topped being ripped away from. I cried out in surprise, immediately covered myself with my arms. Paul frowned at me.

"The point of taking it off wasn't so you could cover yourself."

I glared at him, tears now prickling at the corners of my eyes. "You're an asshole," I spat, clutching my arms tighter against my chest.

There was suddenly a shout from the entrance. Paul's head snapped towards it, a smirk appearing on his face. "That must be Ryan. Finally he figured out where we are."

I froze, my heart dropping into my gut. Was he serious? How was I supposed to get out of this now? My chest tightened, and I blinked rapidly, making sure no tears spilled down my face.

Paul glanced at me with a frown. "I'll be right back, stay here... Well, you don't have anywhere else to go, so I guess saying that is pointless."

He headed back towards the entrance and when he disappeared from view, I began sprinting to the other side of the enclosed area. I spotted the small cave I had refused to go in the day before. However, know it was my only chance of safety. I dropped to my hands and knees and crawled in.

I could barely fit. It looked so much bigger from the outside. I managed to squeeze my way a fairy far distance from the entrance. I pulled my knees up to my chest, cursing myself about not grabbing my bikini top before running.

I put my head onto my knees, trying to calm my racing heart. What was I going to do? I felt so... helpless for once. I was trapped and no one knew where I was, and there were two guys after me because I had punched them yesterday.

I really needed to stop punching people! And getting myself caught in such dangerous positions!

I couldn't even attack them without my bikini top. There was no way I was going to leave my chest uncovered. Besides, they had switchblades. It was too dangerous to try to attack them.

There was really nothing I could do.

New tears prickled at my eyes and I rubbed them furiously, hating feeling this helpless. I never thought this would happen to me. It always happened in movies, but I never thought it'd actually happen to anyone I knew in real life, let alone me.

I drew my knees closer to me, my body shaking. I hadn't realized how cold and wet I was. It felt like I had gone swimming.

"You," a voice growled.

I immediately looked up to see Paul glaring at me.

"Get out here. Right now."

"No," I responded, staring at him with wide-eyes. Was he crazy? There was no way in hell I was leaving!

He growled in frustration. "You know, I do have a friend who can easily fit inside there and grab you."

My eyes widened the slightest bit. "No you don't."

Paul chuckled. "Oh, yes I do. He's only about five minutes away from here. In fact, if you want I'll give him a call now..."

I couldn't tell if he was bluffing or not, so I stayed silent. He sighed and a moment later I heard him talking to someone.

"Yeah, I need your help. It's the cave again. Yeah. I don't know why they always hide in there. Okay, I'll meet you by the entrance."

I listened very carefully. Was he faking the phone call? And what did he mean again? Did he chase girls in here often?

Paul ducked down again, looking in at me. "I'll be right back. You can come out if you want, I'll be by the entrance."

He disappeared, leaving me staring after him in disbelief. He wasn't kidding. New tears formed at my eyes and I quietly sobbed into my knees. This was unbelievable. Why me?

How pathetic could I be? I was hiding in a cave, topless, and crying. I smiled in wry amusement. I guess I was like a cave women or something.

Footsteps outside the cave sent my heart flying, and my body palpitating in terror. Why so fast? I hadn't even thought of something that could help me in the least? Another sob escaped my lips.

"Holly?"

My head snapped up so fast it cricked. I ignored it though, staring in incredulity at the man standing before me. It wasn't Paul. Or Ryan.

It was Mr. Heywood.

He was peering at me, his expression relieved. He was dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt, but looked soaked.

"How?" I whispered, tears flooding my eyes again. "How did you find me?"

"The man passed out and your flip-flops were good clues," Mr. Heywood responded, a small smile on his lips. "Come out here, quick."

I shook my head violently. "I c-can't!"

"Why not? Are you hurt?"

"No," I responded, shaking my head again. "My, er... My bikini top... is out there."

Mr. Heywood froze for a minute, and then I saw him looking around. After a moment, he took off the hoodie he was wearing and threw it to me. It landed directly in front of me and I snatched it up. It was soaked, but I didn't care.

"Put that on."

"Look away," I requested, really not caring at this point whether he did or not.

He did though, and I quickly slipped on the hoodie, pulling it over me securely. Feeling much better, I crawled forwards, and out of the cave. Immediately Mr. Heywood pulled me to my feet.

I gazed at him for a moment, feeling the overwhelming urge to hug and kiss him, but I fought it back- with very much difficulty.

He inhaled sharply. "What happened to your jaw?"

"Um, switchblade," I muttered, adverting my eyes.

"Holly," Mr. Heywood groaned, running a hand through his dripping wet hair.

It made me wonder how long he had been searching for me for his hair to be so wet. My eyes came across my bikini top lying in the sand. I made a move to grab it, but became paralyzed with fear. What would happen if Paul came back and I wasn't close to Mr. Heywood?

Swallowing, I grabbed onto the back of Mr. Heywood's t-shirt. He looked at me curiously and I felt my eyes well up again. I blinked them away as quickly as possible.

"Holly, what's wrong?" Mr. Heywood asked, his eyes soft and his voice quiet. "What happened?"

"Nothing," I responded, rubbing my eyes. "I'm just scared... There was nothing I could do, Mr. Heywood! I thought I was just going to be stuck in that cave until he came to get me out! I thought no one knew where I was and no one was going to come help me, and to make it worse I was topless and I couldn't do anything. I was helpless, and scared."

I wasn't sure if he understood the last few things I said, because I had started to cry by then. I felt Mr. Heywood pull me into a warm and protective embrace. I didn't even think to be embarrassed. I clung onto him, still sobbing. He rubbed my back soothingly.

"I'm sorry I didn't find you earlier," Mr. Heywood said quietly.

"It's not your fault," I sniffed, gaining control of my sobs.

Mr. Heywood pulled away from me, his face an unreadable expression. I stared at him for a moment, trying to decide what it meant, but found it nearly impossible. Mr. Heywood ran a hand through his hair.

"Come on, we've got to get back before you get in some serious trouble."

"Please don't tell anyone what happened," I begged, grabbing onto his shirt again. "Please... Chris."

His eyes widened in surprise and he opened his mouth, but no words came out. Eventually he just nodded.

"I won't tell anyone," he promised. "I'll tell them you got lost or something... but we should still go."

I nodded. "Okay, thank you."

"Don't mention it," Mr. Heywood muttered, turning towards the entrance.

Realization swept over me and I grabbed Mr. Heywood's shirt again. He halted, throwing me an amused glance.

"Now what?"

"How'd you get in here?" I whispered.

"I heard you crying, so I just jumped from... Holly, what's wrong?"

My expression must have made Mr. Heywood worried, because he looked over his shoulder and looked back with a confused expression. And then we heard voices.

"They're back!" I cried in a whisper.

"Who are?"

"The men who are after me," I told him, my eyes widening.

Mr. Heywood didn't seem phased, in fact he looked eager. He pushed me behind him completely, and stood still, waiting for the men to come into view. In a few seconds, three men appeared. Ryan, Paul, and the new small guy.

So Paul really wasn't lying.

Paul narrowed his eyes at Mr. Heywood. "Who are you?"

"Your worst nightmare," Mr. Heywood responded, cracking his knuckles. "Which one of you cut this poor girls jaw?"

Paul's gaze hardened. "That would be me."

Before I could protest, Mr. Heywood was in front of Paul, sending a fist flying into his face. My jaw dropped as Paul fell a few steps back, but not down. Since when did men stay conscious after being punched by Mr. Heywood?

There was a glint of metal and I noticed Paul had the switchblade out again. I took a step backwards, shaking my head.

"M-Mr. Heywood," I croaked, watching the three men close in on him.

Mr. Heywood sent me a smirk. "Remember, Holly, I was gang leader for a reason."

The first one down was the new guy. He didn't even stand a chance against Mr. Heywood's fist. I almost missed Mr. Heywood's fist landing in Ryan's face, and Ryan fell backwards, another one hit K.O.

Paul swung the knife out. To my astonishment, it actually came in contact with Mr. Heywood's arm.

"Mr. Heywood!" I cried, shocked.

But that's when I realized he had let it get him on purpose. Mr. Heywood yanked the switchblade out from Paul's hand and turned it onto him. Paul's face immediately whitened, and he stepped back.

"W-wait," Paul stammered, holding up his hands.

Mr. Heywood pressed the switchblade against Paul's throat. I gasped, staring with wide-eyes.

"Mr. Heywood! What are you...?" I trailed off, unsure what he was planning.

"I think you should have a reminder of what you did tonight," Mr. Heywood said in a dangerously low voice.

He dragged the blade up Paul's neck slowly- the same way Paul had done to me earlier- and rested it just below his jaw. With one quick slice, blood appeared and I gasped, covering my mouth. It wasn't a deep wound, but it still surprised me.

A fist was sent into Paul's face, and he fell to the ground. Mr. Heywood turned around, an amused smirk on his face. When his eyes landed on mine, his smirk automatically dropped. I stared back at Mr. Heywood, caught between awe and horror. He turned and looked at the three boys now unconscious on the ground.

"Holly, are you okay?"

"I'm fine," I responded quickly. "You're arm-"

"Don't worry about it," Mr. Heywood said cutting me off. "Damn it." Mr. Heywood ran a hand down his face. "How could it almost happen again?"

Let what happen again? I opened my mouth to question him, but I realized now was definitely not the time to do so.

Afraid the men might wake up again, I jogged up to Mr. Heywood, grabbing his arm. Immediately he ripped it out of my grasp. Slightly hurt, I looked at him with wide eyes. He glared at me for a split-second before softening his gaze.

"Sorry, Holly," he murmured, his hair falling in his face, covering his eyes.

My heart was beating once more, but not due to that fact that I was afraid. And it wasn't due to the fact that I was happy. It was Mr. Heywood's expression.

It was one full of grief and regret.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

There. Some Holly in distress. Some Chris to the rescue. Some plot... That should make you happy, right? :D

I'm thinking about having maybe one more light and aloof chapter... and then either ending it with a cliff hanger, or waiting until the chapter after it to bring in a major plot happening. Someone gets... let's just say, hurt, for now D; But who?! and why!? and will Mr. Heywood's secret finally be revealed?! :o

Instead of a banner today, I put up the drawing a fan made me (April P, thank you so much!) of Chris and Holly! Check it out :) To really look at all the banners I have, you have to go to my facebook page and look through the albums. The link's in the external link to the right.

Vote! Comment!

Here's a question: Who is your favorite character? Or top two, or three!

OK! I just got a link to a new one-shot written by someone using Quizilla, so the link is in the external bar. Read it! It's aaaamazing!! It's the last chapter, but in Chris's Point of View. and you don't want to miss it!

To get to my facebook page, just search "XxSkater2GirlxX" because I spelled my username wrong on it and you can't change it xD

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

619K 10.5K 38
(COMPLETED AND EXTREMELY CRINGY AT TIMES. MANY PLOT HOLES TOO LOL. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED.) When 17-year-old Danielle Brooks is caught for underground fi...
13.3K 628 15
The Mayor's daughter, Mia Johnson, has just had it with her "simple" and "boring" life. She wishes for danger and excitement, something her plain eve...
508K 10.6K 37
(Completed and being spellchecked) A student and a sexy gym teacher. 5 year difference, forbidden love, and a good girl bad boy story. Rose doesn't k...
1.9M 71.9K 38
Poppy Rose's life changed six years ago when her mother died in an accident caused by her. After grief, blame, depression and suicide attempts came a...