I Am Royal: The Search for a...

By PembrokeA

Two years after finding out she is the daughter of a king, Willow is adjusting to her new life as an unexpect... More

Love is the Garden of the... idiotic
The "khhh" Sound
Act II: Waltz of the Flowers
Panic
The Underground
Making a Run for it
Madame Corina
Rats
Blood
Shuturanij
Plotting
Act II: Coffee
Rescued
The Ring
Epilouge

BONUS: Characters

652 26 6
By PembrokeA

Readers,

As I wrote this second book, I procrastinated by doodling the characters. These are drawings from my imagination, that I put on paper. I know that all of you probably have your own ideas of what these characters look like, but I thought it would be fun to show you what I was thinking about when I wrote them.

I hope you enjoy, and don't forget to comment if you're #shook about the ending of the second book, or about what one of the characters looks like.

Cheers,

A.C. Leigh

NOTE (April 9th): I'm slowly going through and updating the images, so bear with me.

Princess Willow Marie Jane Cartier of Redinburg: It's the trouble-maker and main character herself, the gypsy-born Willow. I feel like Willow is the kind of person who never really knows what's going on, but manages to become involved anyway.

Prince Henry of Fengland: Another trouble-making main character. Henry is the "forever-prince" of Fengland, known for his excellent diplomacy and the shenanigans of his younger days (but, you know, what princes aren't?)

Nicki Faust: Willow's BFF, the hilarious, dazzling Nicki. I love this girl. I know I made her up, but I still love her. That's not weird, right?

The Crown Prince Khalid bin Seif (خالد بن سيف): This is one of the new characters. He and Willow really hit off, but there's more to this guy than meets the eye (*cue suspicious eyebrow wiggle*).

To any of my readers who speak Arabic:

.ادرس اللغة العربية في جامعتي، و أردت الحصول على شخصية من الشرق الأوسط. أنا آسف لأن لغتي العربية سيئة خداً. 

Lady Chelsea Montgomery: The girlfriend of Prince Henry, who ends up surprising Willow. I always disliked the storylines where girls fight. Chelsea is actually a really brave person, and LOOK HOW CUTE SHE IS. I always planned for she and Willow to become friends.

Daniel "Dan" Motts: It's Willow's faithful bodyguard who kind of looks like Channing Tatum, according to Euri (it was an accident, I swear). I drew him with a worried expression on purpose. This poor, poor man. Being in charge of Willow is probably the roughest job in the world.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 12.3K 36
❝My fate changes when I have been kidnapped. I never thought I would be kidnapped in such a way. And my fate would take a turn like this. My normal d...
29.4K 396 20
This is the sequel of Pamela. (reading the first book is needed if you want to follow the story) This is a story of a girl who captured the heart of...
564K 17.4K 34
You all know the old fairy-tale's where an evil and cruel dragon kidnaps the princess because of her beauty and then knights in shinning armour arriv...
112K 5K 23
*Sequel to Submitting To Him* Queen Danni and King Jacen have searched the country far and wide for their baby girl for years never giving up hope...