My Heart's Adventure (My Bi S...

By ImABagelGirl

This is a story about me figurig out my sexuality. I tell you my past, present, and maybe what I want for my... More

1-The Straight Past
2-The Girl
3-Comming Out
4-The Boy or The Girl
5-Elisabeth
Art-Bisexual Kitty
Update

New Story?

24 0 0
By ImABagelGirl

  I'm thinking of writing a story about an lgbtq+ cafe built next to a gay bar. I saw a meme on KendraNullings book called Queer Memes about a gay cafe and got inspired.

It's gonna be about 16 year old lesbian named Lisa being pushed by her friends to go to a gay bar to get a girlfriend. Her friends are also 16 and lesbians, named Sarah and Jasmine. Her friends get into the bar while Lisa sneaks away from them. She notices a cafe right next to it, so she goes in. But, little did she know that the cafe would change her life.

I can't choose on doing a comic, writing it, or both. What do you guys want me to do? Tell me and which ever option gets the highest votes, will be the thing that I do.

Comic

Writing

Both

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.1K 28
"do i look like i give a shit if he's poseidons son?" water from the fountain splashed into her face, dripping from the dark ends of her hair "the f...
32.4K 711 71
The Wyvern of Destiny, The Wyvern of Destruction, The Black Flame, The Dark Demise, The King of Monsters, The King of Dragons. He is called Fatalis...
12.9K 172 27
two siblings trying to survive (merles kids)
7K 356 19
In this story A boy named The same as the protagonist's name in his previous life a Boy named Satoru Mikami is and ordinarily Otaku High schooler H...