Crazy For You (Narry)

By ohcrapnarry

One Direction; the most famous boyband in the world. As Niall, Harry, Louis, Zayn and Liam take over the worl... More

Crazy For You (Narry)
Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Epilogue
Deleted/Future Scenes

Chapter Fourteen

14.5K 439 74
By ohcrapnarry

I was wrong. Oh, I was so wrong. I don't think I've ever felt worse than this. My throat is burning and my head is pounding painfully. I've got a runny nose and even though I blow my nose every 5 minutes, it doesn't seem to go away. Right now, I'm still in my bunk while we're on our way to Sunderland for our next concert there.

Niall probably still thinks I'm sleeping because I can hear him shuffle around on the bus. Anyway, he's not cuddling me and I'm really craving for his body next to mine. I sigh and close my eyes again, wanting to go back to sleep so that I don't have to feel sick.

My body is restless and it's impossible for me to fall asleep again so I roll out of bed and slowly make my way to where Niall is. I find him in the 'living room' area of the bus with Louis, Liam and Zayn. They're watching some kind of tv program but that's the least thing I'm interested in right now. I just want Niall, to be honest. As soon as I shuffle into the room, Niall gets up and wraps me up in a hug.

''Oh, baby, are you still feeling sick?'' he coos at me. I sigh deeply as I nod, and bury my face into his shoulder, wrapping my arms around his waist.

''Do you wanna stay here and cuddle,'' he asks sweetly, pushing some curls out of my face.

''Yeah,'' I croak and follow Niall to the couch.

He sits down and positions me between his legs, my back leaning against his chest. He grabs a blanket from somewhere and throws it over both of us. I lean back and let my head rest on his shoulder as I press the side of my face against his. I feel him wrap my arms around my shoulders, and I melt into his embrace.

''My cuddly bear,'' Niall hums fondly. I blush a bit and smile as I close my eyes, suddenly feeling exhausted.

''Go to sleep, love,'' Niall draws a hand through my hair. ''I'll be here when you wake up.''

I nod and let myself doze off to dreamland.

----

Niall kept his promise and I wake up an hour later with my boyfriend still wrapped around me. I pull my blanket to my chin and slowly open my eyes. As soon as Niall notices I'm awake he kisses my cheek and runs a hand through my hair. He's been such a great boyfriend the last few days with me being sick. I know I'm a handfull right now but Niall doesn't seem to be bothered by my clingy attitude while I'm sick.

I still feel like crap, though. It seems like my headache has gotten worse and my stomach feels weird. Suddenly I feel a wave of nauseousness and I spring up from the couch to run to the toilet. I am just in time as I gag and throw up in the toilet in front of me. Niall comes in a few seconds later and holds my hair back as I empty my stomach into the toilet bowl.

''Oh, Haz,'' he rubs my back as I try to catch my breath.

I groan in response and flush the toilet before going over to the sink to brush my teeth to get rid of the disgusting taste in my mouth.

I search for some painkillers in the cabinet above the sink but I end up making a mess because everything seems to work against me today. I sigh frustratedly and angrily push past Niall to get out of the small room.

"Baby, come here," Niall grabs my wrist before I'm able to make it out of the toilet and gives me a warm hug.

"Sorry," I whisper quietly.

"It's alright, lovely," he rubs my back slowly and searches for the painkillers with the other hand. He finds them within a few seconds, unlike me, and fills a glass of water to swallow them down. I quickly swallow the pills and then kiss Niall's cheek as a thank you.

"I feel so horrible, I could like, cry," I chuckle when I say it but it's actually the truth.

He just smiles apologetically at me but I don't have the energy to smile back. He takes my hand again and leads me back to the couch. I start shivering suddenly and goosebumps arise on my skin. Niall pulls me down between his legs again and wraps me up in the blanket.

"I wish I could make it better," he whispers in my ear.

"You are making it better, though. I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend," I manage to say, pressing my body further into Niall's.

"I'm glad. Do you want me to make you some tea?" he suggests.

"Yeah, but I'll make it myself," I say as I sit up and get out of my warm cocoon of blanket and Niall.

"I'd love to make it for you, baby, maybe it's better if you rest," he says carefully as he holds onto my hand.

"I want to feel at least a little like I am able to take care of myself," I smile at him as I try to explain myself.

"Alright, then," he agrees and sits back. "I'll wait here."

I nod and get out of the room. I meet Louis in the kitchen and he rubs my back as soon as he sees the state I am in. I haven't looked in the mirror but I must look horrendous. I send him a small smile and then proceed to boil some water for my tea. I pour it in a mug and search for a tea bag. It takes some time because well, life hates me right now but eventually I find one and dip it in my tea until it's the right color. I am ready to take the mug back to where Niall is still waiting for me when I notice that the mug is actually a bit wet. Obviously it's too late already because the next thing I know is that the mug is broken and on the ground with tea all over the floor.

"Harry!" I hear Louis yell but my vision is already blurred with tears and I run back to Niall, away from everything.

Niall meets me halfway and I fall into his arms, sobbing into his neck. I feel him tense up as he notices me crying but with one look in the direction I came from, he knows what happened.

"Shh, baby, it's alright," he tries to sooth me as he holds me tightly. Tears are still rolling down my face even though I try to stop them because I'm feeling so embarrassed. I can't speak because my throat is clogged up with tears.

"Hey, Haz, look at me," he pulls away and takes my face in his hands. I avoid his eyes since I can't look at him without bursting out in tears again.

"I-I'm sorry," I stutter out before choking on tears again. ''I feel really silly.''

"Nothing to be sorry about," he insists and takes my hand to tug me back to the couch. He pushes me between his legs and throws a blanket over us again. He holds me tightly to his chest as I hiccup and let the tears silently fall.

"Please stop crying, love. It hurts so much to see you so sad," he whimpers.

"I-I can't stop. E-Everything goes wrong today," I stammer.

"It will be okay, Harry, I promise." He presses my face into his neck and holds me close to him until my tears finally stop falling. Right when I'm calmed down, Louis walks in, a steaming cup of tea in his hands.

"It's all cleaned up. I made you a new cuppa," he carefully hands me over the mug and smiles sympathetically.

"Thanks," I snotter as Niall wipes my face with his hands to get rid of the last tears.

I quietly sip my tea as I try to keep my eyes from dropping closed, feeling worn out from crying. I can vaguely hear Niall and Louis chat in the background as I slowly drift off, my empty mug still laying loosely in my lap. The last thing I feel is Niall taking the mug from my hands and setting it on the table before positioning me leaning comfortably against his chest.

----

I am woken up by Niall a while later. I'm still in between his legs and it's oddly comfortable here. It makes me feel safe and cared for.

''Hey,'' Niall says softly.

''Hi,'' I mutter tiredly.

''We're at the hotel now. I didn't know if you wanted to have your own hotel room but I told Paul that we could share a room. I can just tell him to change it though, if you want,'' he rambles cutely.

I smile weakly. ''Want to stay with you.''

''Oh, okay,'' he sighs relieved and helps me get up. I clutch to his tshirt as he leads me to the exit of the bus. There, we are seperated by security. Niall exits the vehicle first and I follow him shortly after. I am brought to our room where Niall is already waiting for me and we say goodbye to our security guards.

''I need to take a shower,'' I state, sniffling my armpits a bit.

''You know... there's a bath... and like, we could take one together,'' he suggests, nervously stumbling over his words.

''I'd love that,'' I walk over to him and lean in to kiss him on the lips when I suddenly remember that I could make him sick too. I freeze midway and pull away before my lips touch his.

''We can't kiss,'' I tell him.

''What?'' he looks genuinly confused. Cute.

''I don't want to make you sick,'' I explain, pouting a bit.

''I don't care.'' And before I can push him away, he plants a kiss on my lips and then walks to the bathroom to fill the bath.

''Hey!'' I protest and follow him to the bathroom.

He just grins at me and undresses himself as the water fills the tub. Suddenly I'm nervous. Niall's seen me naked like a million times before but it's different now because he's my boyfriend. I haven't removed any of my clothes and Niall is already only in his boxers in front of me. I try not to stare but damn. His sixpack has gotten more visible and-

''Are you just gonna stand there or...'' he interrupts my thoughts.

''Oh, right, yeah,'' I chuckle a bit and slowly start to undress myself. I quickly stop when I feel my headache getting worse as I try to pull off my tshirt. Niall is in front of me within seconds and slowly creeps his hands under my shirt to eventually push it past my head.

''I feel like a child,'' I mumble. ''I can't even take my own clothes off.''

''It's good to be a child sometimes.'' Niall pushes his forehead against mine as he plays with the hem of my shorts. ''I like taking care of you.''

''And I like you taking care of me." I kiss his cheek instead of his mouth and I hear him whine. I just smile tiredly at him. Eventually we both end up in our boxers, waiting for each other to make the next move.

"This feels kinda strange, doesn't it?" Niall eventually says as we are both still in our boxers.

"Yeah, it does," I nod. I am really feeling too horrible to think about this situation more so I just step into the bath with my boxers still on and wait for Niall to join me.

"Baby steps." I explain as I tug on his hand, motioning for him to come and sit down too. 

Niall's face seems to brighten and he nods in agreement before settling down behind me, also still in his boxers. He pulls me into his chest and entertwines our fingers before wrapping his arms around me. I close my eyes as I lean my head against his shoulder, my back against his chest, and completely relax in his arms.

A/N: I wanted to post this two days ago but I had some troubles getting into the writing mood. I blame you, Marie.

Dedicated to Brittany5451! Thank you so much for all your comments ^.^ xxx

Vote, COMMENT, Follow <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

156K 3K 80
One direction was the best boyband in the world. Despite being the best singers they were practically brothers. But 3 years ago they went on a hiatus...
61.5K 938 22
A Narry Story... Harry Styles thought he was in love with his girlfriend Taylor Swift, they'd been dat...
235K 9.6K 34
The one in which Harry and Niall are fake dating each other.
15.4K 592 19
Niall and Harry are 'friends' :) EXTREMEMLY CLICHE AND PREDICTABLE. but fun and cute 💖