Don't Make A Sound (Laughing...

By JRich_2832

After witnessing the horrible murders of your parents at the age of 7, you haven't been the same since. You b... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Hello Guys!
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter Twenty Seven
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Bonus Chapter~

Chapter Eighteen

11K 308 542
By JRich_2832

     "(Y/N), it's time to get up and grab some breakfast!" Jane yelled as she slamed the door open. You jumped up and then turned your head towards her.

     "Why must she ruin such good sleeping? (Y/N) wasn't even having a nightmare for once in her life!" Your voice yelled. You just ignored it as you calmly got out of bed. You stretched as you yawned.

     "Well, come on! Slendy is almost done fixing breakfast for everyone!" She shouted as she then grabbed you up and dragged you down the stairs.

     She walked you to the dinner table. Laughing Jack wasn't there, but everyone else were. Maybe he's still sleeping? You couldn't imagine why he'd still be in bed. You cured him and made him feel better. He should have plenty of energy.

     Jane sat you down at the table beside her. You found yourself staring at Laughing Jack's empty chair. Jane suddenly nudged you with her elbow. You quickly looked at her.

     "You missing him?" Jane asks, pointing at the empty seat you had been staring at. You shake your head.

     'I was just wondering were he was. Is he still sleeping? He shouldn't be after I healed him,' you telepathically say to Jane. Her eyes suddenly got big.

     "Wait, you can heal?" Jane asks out loud. You give her a slight nod. She smiles at you as she then asks, "Could you heal me? I have a cut on my ankle from when we were leaving the cave."

     You look at her as you think about it. She was a friend in need and you didn't see why you couldn't help her.

     You nod at her as you then place your hands on her shoulders. You then close your eyes and think about healing her cut. You feel your energy go into her. You open your eyes as you then let go of her. She smiles at you. She lifts up her leg and then checks her ankle.

     "You healed me! I feel so much better and my cut is completely gone!" She yells. You smile at her, happy to see that she is better. You suddenly feel a tap on your shoulder. You look up to see that it is Ben.

     "Do you mind using your healing powers on me?" He asks.

     "Ben, go away you creep! Leave (Y/N) and her awesome powers alone!" Jane yells, looking like she is about to attack Ben. You sigh as you slowly shake your head at her. Even though he is a creep, you wanted to help him anyways.

     You turn your body towards him and place your hands on his shoulders. You then close your eyes while you think about healing him. You feel your energy leave your body and then enter his. You then open your eyes and let go of him.

     "Thanks! I feel so much better now!" He exclaimed as he then walked away to go to his seat.

     "(Y/N), do you think you could heal me as well?" One of them ask.

     "Yeah, me too!" Another exclaimed. Soon, all of them were demanding for you to heal them.

      "Enough!” Slenderman yells, "Stop asking (Y/N) to heal you! She'll run out of energy!"

     'Is that true? Will I run out of energy if I heal them all?' You ask your voice.

     "Yes. You see, with healing another being, you actually use an important type of energy known as ka. With healing the being, you are transferring your own ka into them. That's how their cuts and bruises heal quickly as they feel recharged. If you keep giving your ka away, you'll be left with none. If you run too low on ka, you become really tired. If you run out of ka completely, you will die. Don't worry though, because your ka can be restored with sleep," your voice explains. You process everything your voice said as you watch Slenderman hand out the plates of breakfast.

     'I only use ka when healing people, right?' you ask your voice.

     "Well, okay, let me explain it all to you. Everyone and everything has what I call 'basic energy'. Some higher power beings possess chi. These beings have the power to do small tricks and are able to heal themselves quickly. Then there is you. You are in possession of ka. Ka allows you to do all sorts of things.
     You can do every spell you put your mind to do. You can do all sorts of tricks as well. You possess all three levels of energy. Most of your spells and tricks will require your ka. Smaller and simpler spells only require a little of your chi.
     If you run out of chi or basic energy, you can always use your ka to restore them. If you ever run out of ka, though, you will have to sleep. It's best not to do any more big spells or tricks until your ka is restored," your voice explains. You furrow your eyebrows as you take it all in.

     "You can sleep for a minute and everything will be restored," your other voice states.

     'Is that true?' You ask your voice.

     "Of course not! They don't know what they're even talking about! You have to sleep for at least a couple of hours to restore everything!" Your voice yells.

     "Okay, okay, I don't know what I'm saying. I just wanted to say something. You two haven't stoped talking to each other. I just wanted to be a part of the conversation," your other voice said. You shake your head.

     'You act like I'm neglecting you' you state.

     "You are!" Your voice yells. You let out a deep sigh.

     "How can (Y/N) neglect something that isn't a being?" Your other voice asks.

     "Well, uh- JUST SHUT UP!" your voice yells. You just shake your head. You are suddenly interrupted by a hand on your shoulder. You look over to see Jane, staring at you.

     "Are you not going to eat?" Jane asks. You blink a couple of times at her as you slowly turn toward your plate of food. You didn't even notice Slenderman hand it to you. You did notice that Slenderman fixed you your favorite type of breakfast food.

     You then began eating your food until there was nothing on the plate. You stand up and then walk over to the kitchen and begin washing your plate.

     "Miss (Y/N), I'll handle the dishes if you would please get dressed for training. If you need clothes, I'm sure Jane would be happy to assist," Slenderman says as he then begins to clean the dishes. You nod as you then head to your room.

     You enter your room, only to find Jane there on your bed. She had a pile of clothes beside her. You were confused about how she grabbed the clothes and managed to get to your room before you did.

     "Lookie! I got you some awesome clothes for your training!" Jane exclaimed as she then hopped off of your bed.

     'How did you know about my training?" You asked her telepathically. She giggles a little to herself.

     "Oh, I just overheard Slendy telling you to get dressed for your training," she explains. You continue to stare at her as you then walk closer to her. She hands you the clothes. You stare at them for a little bit.

     It looked like some black jogging pants, and a black tanktop. There was nothing special about it. Just some regular, comfortable clothes.

     "Well, try it and see if you like it," she says, eagerly. You just nod as you then walk to your bathroom. You shut the door and then begin changing.

     When you finished, you walked out of the bathroom toward Jane. She gasps as she looks at you.

     "You look so good! Something is missing, though," she sighs as she then walks out of your room. You stand there, waiting in silence. What could she be retrieving?

    Jane came running in with a pair of black boots. She hands them to you as you then put them on. You stand to your feet and then look at Jane. She smiles at you.

     "You're all set! You should wait outside for Slendy," Jane stated. You nod as you then start to exit your room. You suddenly stop as you remembered something.

     'Oh yeah, where's Laughing Jack? You never gave me an answer,' you telepathically say to Jane.

     "Oh yeah! I was too distracted by the fact you could heal people," she says, "Laughing Jack woke up early and said he was going out to kill."

     'Kill? Kill who? Are they innocent people?' you ask telepathically. Jane laughs.

     "Depends on your definition of 'innocent'. If you mean by human standards then yes, they are innocent. But, if you look through our eyes, then no, not innocent," she replies. Your eyes widen.

     'Our? Jane, do you kill as well?' You ask. Jane laughs some more.

     "Yes, of course I do. Everyone in this mansion kills people. You didn't know that?" she asks. You shake your head in response.

     You knew that Jeff was a killer, but not everyone else. Well, you didn't know they killed innocent people. You had a feeling that something was strange about the mansion, but never imagined something like this.

     Yes, you killed a couple people yourself, but that was just self defense. You would never kill innocent people. What did they ever do to these people?

     You continue to stare at Jane for a little bit more before you then rushed outside. They all kill innocent people. You walked up to a tree and sat down in front of it.

     Your mind was suddenly filled with memories of your parents. All those fun and happy moments with them. Your mind now brought you to that night. Your parents were innocent people as well.

     How can these people kill innocent people, knowing that something like that could happen. Knowing that they could destroy families and leave kids broken. How can they do that? Why can't they stop?

     You put your hands down beside you, feeling the grass beneath you. You felt each blade of grass under your hands. You then plucked one blade of grass from the ground.

     'How many others have I hurt by plucking you from the ground? You're just but one blade of grass, right? So, how many other do I hurt by just grabbing you?' You think to yourself, talking to the blade of grass.

     "Oh god, we have to help (Y/N)! She's going insane!" Your voice yells.

     "Shut up! Leave her be!" Your other voice yells. You sigh as they then begin to argue back and forth. You stand to your feet as you then begin walking through the woods.

     You walked and walked, just looking at the scenery. This place was actually quite beautiful to look at. You kept walking until you stumbled upon Smexy's mansion. You froze up as you looked at the building.

     You began to slowly back away. He probably already sensed you. He's probably on his way to get you now. Or, maybe he's out to go find someone else.

     You suddenly feel a hand on your shoulder. Is it Smexy? You hoped not. You closed your eyes, terrified to see his non-face one more time.

     "(Y/N)?" a familiar voice asks. You open your eyes to see Laughing Jack. You smile a little.

     'Laughing Jack? I'm so glad to see-' you cut yourself off. You just look at him, your smile fading.

     "You're not glad to see me?" He asks. You remain silent as he continues to stare at you.

     "..." You stare at him. You then slowly shake your head. Laughing Jack frowns for a little, then he goes back to smiling.

     "Well," he says, "let me take you to the mansion where it's safe."

     'Safe?' You thought, 'Nothing about that mansion is safe!' You just looked at him as he looked back at you.

     'I don't want to be anywhere near you murderers! You kill innocent people!' You telepathically yell at him. He begins laughing.

     "I don't kill innocent people. I kill thousands of dirty, snot-nosed, annoying, little spoiled brats, none as children!" He yells, getting caught up in some sort of moment. He calms down and then says, "children are just a waste of space, so I kill them off one by one."

     As he spoke, he had no regret or even sympathy in his tone. It was cold and pure evil. You look up at him, anger in your eyes.

     'I was a child once! Was I a waste of space?!' You telepathically yell at him, 'You're sick, twisted, and disgusting! I never want to see you again!'

     You look at him one more time and then begin walking away from him. You feel him grab you up. He pulls you in, close to him. He brings his face down to yours. You stare at him, his face full of anger.

     "If you want to fuckin' leave, I'm not goin' to stop you! I want you to leave! I never really wanted you here anyways! You should just leave and never come back! You stupid fucking bitch!" He yells, "Oh, and to answer you stupid fucking question. Yes, you were just a waste of space. You still are."

     You just stare at him. You weren't expecting him to blow up like that. You were a little shocked at his reaction.

     "He wants you to leave, does he? No, you should stay in the mansion! Don't let this stupid clown get the satisfaction of you leaving!" Your voice yells. You stare at Laughing Jack, his face still full of anger.

     "Shut up! Just let (Y/N) decide what to do!" Your other voice yells. You take a step back, a bit overwhelmed. Leaving the mansion would be the best thing to do.

     Leaving would allow you time to think. Allow you time to take everything in. Everything seemed to happen so quickly, you never really had too much time to think about it all.

     You looked away from Laughing Jack. You turned away from him and begin to walk. You weren't sure where you were going to stay. Maybe with that guy Zac? No, not him. You just need somewhere that you can be alone...

**Laughing Jack's P.O.V.**

   I watched as (Y/N) walked away. I'm glad that she's leaving! Ugh! I can't believe that I ever thought that I had feelings for her! She called me disgusting!

     Ha! If anything, she's the disgusting one! The sick and twisted one! I hope I never see her again! My life will be so much better without her!

     I frown even more as I make my way back to the mansion. Slenderman stands there, in front of the door.

     "Where's (Y/N)?" He asks. I look up at him.

     "She's leaving," I state.

     "Oh?" he questions, not sounding too surprised. Maybe he knew she'd leave sooner or later.

      "Yeah, and hopefully she'll never come back," I reply, anger still pumping through my veins. Slenderman places his hand on my shoulder.

     "You don't mean that. You're just hurt," he says, his hand still on my shoulder. I push his hand off of me.

     "No, I'm not! I'm a fucking demon clown, I don't get hurt!" I shout as I then teleport myself to a peaceful neighborhood. I look around, children laughing in the background. Every single child here must die.

_______________________________________
************************************

You've reached the end of Chapter Eighteen! I hope you enjoyed it!

Where will you go? What will you do? Does Laughing Jack still have feelings for you? Find out in the next chapter!

I love you all! Bye-Bye for now!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

498K 11.2K 68
*100,888 words* Strange things happen under strange circumstances and sometimes the most unsafe people make you feel the most safe. When you meet Jef...
81.3K 1.7K 54
You are working as a assistant teacher for a part time job to earn money. You are a shy person who haven't have many friends. You live alone on your...
982 1 27
{ 𝐂𝐑𝐄𝐄𝐏𝐘𝐏𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐀 𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐄𝐒 & 𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐋𝐘𝐒𝐈𝐒 } 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗻𝘁: 𝟮𝟴,𝟱𝟲𝟳 |✓| As an enthusiast in the paranormal, it came natur...
13.1K 463 32
After your dad went missing you ran away, knowing the police would give you back to your emotionally abusive mother and her new husband who made it a...