Detroit Become Human Oneshots

By Jack_Anti_Septic_Eye

Just some oneshots of the everyone's favorite androids. More

Daniel X Reader Part 2
Ralph X Parent!Reader
Daniel X Reader Part 3 (Final)
Question
Random #1 Simon
Requests please
Daniel Request

Daniel X Reader Part 1

3.2K 46 27
By Jack_Anti_Septic_Eye

Photo belongs to ClanWarrior on Tumblr.

(Y/N) walked into the Police Department tired. You hadn't slept in days,  your body wrestling nutrients out of coffee and sandwiches. It's not like sleeping would have made a difference anyway. You'd fall asleep just to wake up moments later from a nightmare. 

It had been two months since the incident up on the roof, but your mind had burned the scene into your skull. The image of Daniel on his knees dead had haunted you. You knew you would never forget that night. The gunshots, the screams, the blood. 

Maybe there was a reason the SWAT team pulled you out of there. 

You would never forget your sisters face. Pure fear on her face as her friend aimed a gun at her head and ready to jump off the building with her at any moment.

Shaking your head, you surveyed the room that you were in. It was a large room, that part was obvious. Multiple desks were spread evenly throughout the room. There was multiple androids lined up against the back wall, waiting to be told orders. At the opposite end there was another room, seeming about half the size of the one you were currently in. Taking one last look around the room you saw him.

The RK800. 

You took a deep breath and walked towards the desk he was sitting at, while raking your fingers through your hair and straightening your wrinkled clothes to try to make yourself look decent. 

"E-excuse me?" you croaked, voice cracked from disuse.

The androids head turned and looked at you. Shocked that you had addressed him and not the Lieutenant. 

"Yes?"

"You... you were the android on the... the roof a few months ago. You saved my little sister."

"Correct."

"W-what happened to- what did they do with D-Daniel?"

"He was shot by the snipers. You saw that."

"I-i mean after that. Did they destroy him?" Your heart hurt to think about and you were begging they didn't.

"No."

A breath of relief left your lips. 

"Is he still here? Can I see him?"

The android opened his mouth to answer, but the man across from him asked, "Why do you want to see him?"

You started messing with your bracelet.

"Please, I need to see him." You begged, "Please."

The android and the cop turned to face each other. 

"Lieutenant, we can't allow to let her go down there. It's against police protocol."

After a moment of silence, the Lieutenant looked back over at you.

"Why do you want to see him?"

You looked at him with watery eyes, "Please..... I have to see him...."

The Lieutenant looked down for a minute, thinking.

"Alright. But this is the only time."

"But Lieutenant-"

"Shut the hell up, Connor. If she wants to see him let her, not like he can do anything in his state."

That last part made you a bit worried, but at least they were gonna let you see him. You were expecting only Connor to get up, instead they both got up. 

Grabbing a card off his desk, the Lieutenant said, "Follow me."

                                                                                        ***

You were lead down the main hall to a room not unlike a basement door. After walking down two flights of stairs, you stopped in front of a glass. On the other side was just an empty room with a computer-desk thing in the middle. 

Before you could question it, the man, who had introduced himself as Hank on the way down, opened the door with the card. Making a mental note of that you stepped into the other room. 

Hank went to the computer-desk and starting typing on it. A minute later a panel lifted from the floor. What you saw made you want to start crying.

Daniel.

But not the way that you remembered him. The last time you saw him was when you pushed past the guards and saw him on the roof as Connor was walking away. At the time he had only been shot and had his robot jaw showing partly on the left side. Blue blood covered the right side of his head and the left side of his outfit where he had been shot. The sleeve on his right shoulder had been torn and the robotic parts had shown there. 

But now it was like someone had thrown him into an army of android eating beavers. 

He was missing both of his legs, them being torn off at what looked like mid thigh, and was missing one of his arms. There was a tear in the center of his chest, revealing more of his android-skeleton. The arm that he did have was torn under the elbow, blue blood dried up underneath it. His outfit was covered in blue blood and he was slouched over. The gunshot to the left of his face looked like it had somehow spread up showing his skull. His blond hair dyed blue from the wound. Blue blood leaked from one eye, like tears. The opposite side of his face was the only part that had stayed the same.

Your breathing hitched as you walked up to him and placed your hands on his face rubbing his cheeks with your thumbs slowly. 

"Daniel..." you whispered, "My poor Daniel."

Tears welled up in your eyes. You thought you were all cried out, having cried majority of the week, but it seemed your body had one more in it.

A sob ripped through you as you leaned your head on his chest, not caring about getting blur blood on you, as you slid your hands down to his shoulders. Tears ran down your face as you lifted your head and hands to his hair. It felt just like human hair, soft in the center and crusty as you reached the parts the blood had mixed. 

Connor and Hank watched you, confused but interested. You had just held the android that, let me remind you, killed your father and attempted to kill your sister and started crying because of the state he was in. All while rubbing his cheeks like he could break any moment. 

...

Okay.

You laid your head back on his chest and continued crying, your whole body shaking from the intensity of the action. You thought that seeing him would make it hurt less, to see that he looked just as he had before. But he didn't. 

Your head popped up when Connor tapped your shoulder. 

"Y-yeah?"

"Can you step back for a moment?"

Nodding you walked over to the side, sniffling and trying to compose yourself.

Your gaze found Connors hands, where he was holding a biocomponent and raised it up to Daniel's neck. A click followed shortly after and Daniel woke up, his breath hitched and his head straightening as a scowl formed on his face. 

"You lied to me, Connor. I trusted you, and you lied to me." He said, his voice sounding like two people. 

Connor just ignored him and looked at you, gesturing to come over. You didn't need to be told though, you were already headed there.

Daniels eyes moved to your form. "(y-y/n)?"

Your bottom lip quivered again, "H-hey D-daniel..."

His eyes started watering and for a second you were worried that he would start crying blue blood. But his arms (arm and a half) reached for you. 

You walked up to him embracing him, both of you in tears. 

"I-i'm s-sorry. I messed up. I didn't- I wanted to-" He stuttered trying to explain himself.

You pulled back just to return your hand to his face, him leaning into your touch.

"It's okay. You've already been forgiven."

"B-but E-Emma-"

"She forgives you." And it was true. She had forgiven him a few hours after everything had calmed down. She was just scared. 

"But I was a monster. I killed her dad, I killed two cops, I threatened to kill her. I might've had I not been stopped."

You started rubbing his tears away with your thumbs, "It's okay. You didn't mean it, you were upset and angry. People make mistakes."

He went to protest again, but you stopped him. Rubbing his bottom lip.

It pained you to see him like this, frightened you even. Daniel had always been confident and brave, but now he was scared and broken, quite literally. This didn't fit him. 

"Please. Stop. You are not a monster. Your human, you make mistakes."

He just gave up and rested his forehead on yours, staring into your (e/c) eyes. He missed them, he missed you. Laying on the couch and watching (f/s) when the Phillips would go out. Sometimes having Emma sleeping in between you two. 

The memories just brought more tears to his eyes. He had lost all of that the moment he pulled the trigger on your father. Why? He kept asking himself. Why did I do that?

"Daniel..." You called softly.

Snapping out of his trance he looked at your, eyes burning with unshed tears. 

"It's okay."

The sincerity in your voice was so strong, the tears fell over the edge and he clung to you. Making you stand on the tips of your toes. 

Connor then walks up to you, and taps your shoulder again. 

When you turn to him, he says, "We have to deactivate him."

He tried to whisper it to where only you can hear it, but Daniel's right by you.

"I don't want to die."

You reached for Daniel's hand, turning around. 

"You won't. We'll bring you back soon, we can't get you out yet."

"N-no. I-I don't want to."

Stepping around you, Connor reaches for Daniel's neck, "Daniel please. Don't make this difficult."

Laying your head on Daniels arm, you squeezed your eyes closed, not wanting to see him deactivated again.

"N-no pl-please! "

Connor ignored his begging. The last thing you got from Daniel was him squeezing your hand gently, before he went limp again. 

You whimpered as you heard him shut down, forcing your head closer to his arm. You didn't know how long you stood there before Hank placed his hand on your shoulder.

"C'mon, we gotta go."

Removing yourself from Daniel, you walked towards the exit, trying not to look at him again.

                                                                                     ***

Since it was pretty late, you having shown up after the sun had set, Hank offered to drive you home.

In his car sat him and Connor in the front and you in the back.

"Hey kid?"

"Yeah?"

"I wasn't there and barely know anything about it but, if it's not too much for you,  mind telling me what happened that night?"

Every muscle in your body tensed,  but he should know,  having witnessed you and Daniel.

"Daniel was in the middle of making dinner. He had asked me to stay in my room because I wasn't feeling good. When I heard the first gunshot I jumped up and ran to the door, but it was locked. I heard four more before SWAT showed up and got me out. Daniel had taken Emma, my little sister, hostage. Connor showed up when they were bringing my mom out. She started yelling at him to stay away from Emma and for them to send a real person out. I don't know was happening up there before I took off past the guards. I wanted to know what was going on. By the time I got up there Connor was walking away, Daniel had been shot and deactivated, and Emma was okay."

You looked at your lap, hands locked together.

"Did Emma really forgive him?" Connor asked.

"Yeah. She was just scared. After everything had been explained to her and everything had calmed down she was fine. She told me earlier she missed him and wanted to know what happened after. That's why I came in."

"Couldn't have just been for her. I saw the way you two looked at each other. You were together weren't you?"

Nodding a smile formed on your face, only to be replaced with a frown as Connor said, "He wasn't really feeling emotions. They were just glitches in his software."

Hank was about to yell at him but you beat him to it, "Connor do me a favor. "

"Yes?"

"Shut the hell up."

                          ***

After you had been dropped off,  Hank and Connor were heading to Hanks house.

"I don't understand,  Lieutenant. What exactly happened in the evidence room?"

"Nothing you would understand, Connor. "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 4.8K 87
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
271K 11.2K 40
ဤ Fic သည် အရမ်းရိုင်းစိုင်းသော အသုံးအနှုန်းတွေကိုသာသုံးထားသော Big Warning 🚨18+ Fic တပုဒ်ဖြစ်သည် ။
1M 54.2K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC