Electrifying Love (Fairy Tail...

Oleh SenpaiWrites

Katsumi Dreyar is the youngest grand-daughter of the one and only Makarov Dreyar, the guild master of Fairy T... Lebih Banyak

Electrifying Love (Fairy Tail Fanfic)
1. Don't cha miss me?
2. Everyone misses you Katsumi!
3. Shirotsume Mission; Settling in
4. Shirotsume Mission; Triggered Memories
5. She's Invisible
6. Regretting the Memories
7. Snakes of Hell
8. Warm Rescue
9. A Change In Game
10. High Speed Assasination
11. My Battle
13. New Member?
14. You're the First
15. Hebiyo's First Mission
16. Preparing for a Festival; Unprepared Feelings
17. Sealed Fate
18. Damn Fireworks
19. Aftermath
20. Denial to Acceptance
21. The Slow Descent

12. The Black Snake Woman

4.8K 135 47
Oleh SenpaiWrites

12.The Black Snake Woman

Katsumi smiles warmly, oblvious to the reddened boy beside her. Gray shifts his eyes away from her face. He couldn't help but blush at the sight of the completely innocent girl.

"Gray?" A voice interrupted his thoughts. "Are you alright?" She asks cautiously as Gray frantically answers back almost immediately.

"What makes you think I'm not?" Gray retorts with a smirk. "I'm fine Katsu. Don't worry." He assures as Katsumi gives him a worried look.

"Okay, but you looked like you had a fever there Gray." Katsumi mutters as she grabs Gray's hand, to his surprise. "We'd better get back. Erza and the others will get worried ne..."

"R-right." Gray stutters as he follows Katsumi, holding a few bags.

The two then walk up to the hotel as Katsumi spins towards Gray and smiles warmly. "Thanks Gray." She says softly, before blushing and releasing his hand with a pinkish blush on her cheeks. "Uh, so... W-was that... A date?" She asks innocently as Gray's face heats up once again.

"Um..." Gray stammers, avoiding her adorable gaze and scratching his head. "I-I guess it was, wasn't it." Gray says, continuing to look away as Katsumi blinks and smiles.

"Let's go in." Katsumi breaks the awkward silence and rushes in as Gray follows behind closely. "We're back."

"Katsumi! We were worried!" Lucy jumps up, a big grin on her face. "Next time you shouldn't just leave us hangin' there!" Lucy exclaims, grabbing Katsumi's shoulders.

"D'ya squinty eyes!" Natsu erupts, grabbing Gray by the collar. "Why'd you just leave with her like that! We were freaking worried you would lose her or somethin'!"

"Oi! Let go slanty eyes!" Gray retorts, shoving Natsu off him. "Why'd you think that I would lose Katsumi?! I'm not that weak!"

"Psh, doesn't seem that way, ice princess." Natsu scoffs while Gray growls.

"Why you..."

Katsumi sweatdrops and holds up the bag holding boxes of dango. "We're back..."

"I was worried also." Erza states, but sighs. "But it's Katsumi were talking about here."

"I got you some dango everyone!" Katsumi holds up the bags. "I even got some strawberry dango's for Erza. I know that it isn't better then cake but I hope it will do!" Katsumi says hopefully as Erza smiles warmly.

"Thanks Katsumi."

"Lucy here's yours!"

"Arigatou Katsu-chan!"

"I bought a fish for you Happy!" Katsumi grins as she hands over a fish larger then Happy's own body. "Gray carried it for you though."

"Thank chu Katsu-chan!" Happy mews and munches on the fish.

Katsumi smiles in response.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Damn it, this is like a never ending battle between us." A man cloaked in black curses. "If I only had the power, then this battle would be far over."

He glanced over at a lone goblin, who shrugged in response. The man growled.

"How does she have this much power, when I was the one who inherited the immortality!" He rambles. "It is true that I cannot harness all of my abilities just yet..." The man mumbles, a tiny snake appearing on the palm of his hand.

"But I can still enhance the powers I have to defeat that girl!" He exclaims loudly, shocking the little goblin. "She won't stand a chance! But I still have to retrieve part of my powers back... How?!" He growls frustratingly.

The goblin starts to shrink at the man's growing anxious aura.

The man suddenly slams his hands on the table standing up, as the goblin nearly faints. "Who are you, and what do you want?"

A woman, with light blue hair smirks, her fangs standing out the most. "Well, it's not about what I want, darling." She purrs, walking towards him. "I just want to help you, and your, goal, to elimanate the filth in the world."

"You mean her?" The man narrows his eyes.

"I've heard alot about you, Daishi..." The woman says, draping her arms around his neck. "And I want to help you. Me and my brother, of course."

"Without benefit?" Daishi scoffs. "You surely want something out of this."

The woman's smirk grows bigger, stretching across her face oddly. "Oh, Daishi darling, I do get something out of this." She says seductively. "I get to see dear old Katsumi wither and die in pain."

Daishi closes his eyes momentarily. "So you're after her too." Daishi says in a tired voice. "Well I'm still not going to work with you. I need her for a different reason."

The woman smiles even wider, making her mouth seem even creepier then before. "If you work along side us, we will tell you the solution to stealing her power away."

Daishi's eyes widen. "How do I know you're telling the truth?" Daishi demands, his eyes glowing with hatred and curiousity. "For all I know you could be planning to steal my powers of immortality."

"For a man who is immortal, you can be very dense." The woman states bluntly, running her long fingers through his hair. "The name is Hebika Kuraito."

"Hebi..." Daishi murmurs. "Snake woman. Were you perhaps created on that island that day?"

Hebika nods and smiles, a wicked grin. "Smart man. Perhaps you could use that genius-ness to surpass her over powered skills."

"You mentioned something about a brother." Daishi says with narrowed eyes. "Where is he? I wish to meet with all of my new accomplices."

"Of course, Daishi..." Hebiki says with a wide smile, licking her lips.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"Achoo~" Katsumi sneezes into her arm as everyone looks at her strangely. "Oh, excuse me."

"You know, they say when you sneeze that someone is talking about you." Lucy informs happily. "So who do you think is talking about you, Katsu-chan?"

"Hmm? I don't really know..." Katsumi says thoughtfully.

"You believe that kind of stuff, Lucy?" Gray raises an eyebrow. "It's stupid."

Lucy pouts and Katsumi laughs nervously.

"Now now, it's not nice to poke fun at Lucy's belief." Katsumi says as Lucy nods vigorously.

"Yeah yeah..." Gray murmurs, averting his eyes from Katsumi's concentrated stares.

Katsumi blinks before grabbing her head in pain. 'What is this?!'

"All you need is to open this book." Hebika smiles, tracing his jawline. "All the information is in this book, Daishi."

"Katsumi!"

"It's all in here?"

"What the hell is going on?!" "Katsumi! Snap out of it!"

"Yes. It may sting a bit, but I'm sure you can handle it." She smirks, licking her lips with her forked tongue.

"O-oh... J-ARGH! Ch.... I-I'm causing trouble a-again... K-kami..."

"ARGHHH! W-WHAT THE HELL?!"

"Katsumi! Hang on!"

Blood starts to drip from Katsumi's head as she screams loudly.

"Oi! Keep it together will Daishi! You're even bleeding!"

"I-I'm fine... But what was that...?" Katsumi asks, as Lucy starts to clean the blood with a cloth. "It felt so unbearable, like... Something was found out..."

"Katsumi. Are you okay?" Erza asks, concerned. "You gave us a real shock there."

"I'm fine. Really." Katsumi says seriously. "I... I caused you all trouble though. And I'm really sorry."

"Its fine Katsu!" Natsu barks out with a grin, slapping her on the back, despite the red head and blond's glares. "As long as you're fine, its all good!"

"Yeah." Gray agrees.

"Oh. I forgot to mention. But our client dropped this off before. Our reward is 240,000J." Erza comments, holding up two sacks of coins. "We can evenly divide this into 60,000 each."

"Aw, so close to the rent for this month..." Lucy sulks as Katsumi smiles and pats her back comfortingly.

"Lucy. I can lend you 10,000J for this month. I don't use much money so it's fine." Katsumi says with a smile as Lucy's eyes brighten up. "And don't worry about paying me back. Think of it like an early birthday present."

"Really?!" Lucy says ecstaticly. "You're the best Katsumi! Thanks!"

"No problem." Katsumi smiles. "We'd best be going though."

"We're off to the train then." Gray replies as Natsu sulks in the backround.

.

.

.

.

.

"Oi, Katsumi." A gurgly voice answers. "How do you not get motion sickness?" Natsu asks, clutching his stomach.

Katsumi blinks before grinning sheepishly. "Aha didn't you know Natsu?" She asks as Natsu and everyone stares at her cluelessly. "Girl dragonslayers don't get motionsickness."

"Oh that's why." Erza says, an understanding look on her face. "That's why Wendy isn't affected by all the train rides, but everyone else is. I see."

"Yeah." Katsumi nods. "Sorry Natsu, but I don't know much healing magic. Wendy's the expert in that." She admits.

"I-its alright..." Natsu replies weakly, holding his face.

"We're almost here. Hang in there Natsu." Lucy comforts as Katsumi giggles softly, music to Gray's ears. Katsumi glances at Gray, who is smiling contently at Katsumi.

"Katsumi." Gray says  suddenly. "Did anyone ever told you, that you look good smiling?" He grins as Katsumi's face flushes red.

"W-where did that come from?" Katsumi stammers, waving her hands in front of Gray's face frantically. "A-are you sure you're alright Gray?"

Gray blinks but smiles and pats Katsumi's head. "You're still shorter then me after all these years." He starts off randomly. "You're even shorter then Lucy."

Katsumi blanches. "Well I never was the tallest Gray." She says dejectedly. "I'm still the shortest of the bunch, as always."

"It makes you look cute." Gray blurts out, his eyes widening at the sound of his own words. Katsumi blushes while looking away.

Everyone stares at Gray, but then looks away with acknowledging faces. Or most likely, faces of mischevious shippers.

"A-arigatou... Gray..." Katsumi says softly. "You still look as slick as ever."

Gray blinks and grins, pink covering his cheeks. "You know it."

Katsumi smiles and gazes out the window. 'Nothing's changed.'

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"We're back!" Natsu roars happily, barging into the guild. "And we completed the mission!"

"We minimized the number of things we destroyed by a lot." Lucy sweatdrops, patting Katsumi's shoulder. "Probably because of Katsumi.

"Katsumi?" A clueless voice stands out from the crowd. "A-are you back?"

Katsumi whirls around to find a white haired girl with an innocent smile. "L-lisanna?"

"Oh hey Lisanna!" Lucy smiles. "That's right, you were on a mission with Elfman whlie she came back."

"L-lisanna." Katsumi stutters. "You're alive! You're here! Or am I hallucinating?!" Katsumi rubs her eyes and looks forward.

"I'm here Katsumi-chan. I'm not dead." Lisanna says with a small smile. "I was dragged into Edolas before I died."

"Edolas... I've heard of it." Katsumi nods with a bright smile. "I'm so glad you're not dead! I missed you Lisanna!" Katsumi hugs Lisanna as she smiles.

"Katsumi!" A roaring voice breaks through the crowd. Katsumi turns around to find Elfman barreling at her, full speed. "You're back, liked a man!"

Elfman soon crushes Katsumi in his large arms. "I-it's glad to see you too, Elfman..." Katsumi chokes out as she is soon dropped to the floor.

"So how was that mission Katsumi?" Mirajane asks with a warm smile.

"It was fine." Katsumi answers shortly with a small smile. "There were some complications but it's all alright now."

"Complications?" Lisanna asks.

Erza narrows her eyes down at Katsumi seriously as Katsumi nods. "It's nothing out of the ordinary. Just some troubles." Katsumi says nonchalantly. "Now, I must report to the HeadMaster."

"See you later!" Lucy waves as Katsumi nods and heads upstairs.

"You're back." A deep voice rumbles.

"Laxus." Katsumi nods. "You've been waiting, haven't you?"

"Why wouldn't I?" Laxus smirks. "I have to cheer my little sister on sometimes."

"Jeez." Katsumi smiles and scratches the back of her neck. "Have more faith in me will ya?"

Laxus lets out a deep chuckle. "Yeah yeah. Now get inside. He's been expecting you too."

"Hai." Katsumi nods as she opens the wooden door.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Ohayo! It's been a while ne?

Gomene! ;-;

I'm sorry for not uploading in a while! Summer vacation, ya know?

But I'm seriously sorry and I hope to upload more!

Please vote and comment! I would very much appreciate it!

And please follow if you haven't done so!

Arigatou gozanimasu! :D

-Karl

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

174K 3.7K 25
I'm (Y/N) Dreyar, Laxus' little sister. We've been in this guild since we were kids so we all grew up together, looking back on it now I realised how...
156K 3.1K 30
Lucy joined the guild at age two. She had angel and demon magic that was very strong. When she joined the guild a lighting mage fell in love with her...
278K 2.8K 200
You are (Y/N) (L/N), an S Class Dragon Slayer Wizard from Fairy Tail!! You always have a code, which is to protect your family at all costs!! You see...
197K 3.9K 23
╰┈➤┆(𝐘/𝐍) (𝐋/𝐍) is one of the sweetest girls you'll ever meet. She looks more innocent than mirajane. But behind that sweet smile is a butt kicki...