losers' club. 〚hcs〛

By -evenings

❝ why the f u c k is there a video of us all sleeping on here? ❞ where ruth brings losers club headcannons... More

Soft™ Mike
Pastel™ Richie
Punk™ Eddie
Mute™ Stan
Double Date 1
Staring™ Reddie
Superbowl Night™
Overalls™ Eddie
Horror Movies™ Benverly
Confession™ Stanlon
Valentine's Day™
Youtube Channel™
Braces™ Reddie, 1
Braces™ Reddie, 2
A & D™ Benverly
Everyday™ Stenbrough
Echo™ Beverly
Game Night™ The Losers
Tumblr™ Benverly
i got tagged
Road Trip™ The Losers
Singing™ Reddie
Deprived™ Reddie
Universal™ Stanlon
S A D I E
Triple Date
AND JOE TOO
<3
Living Space™ The Losers
Mall™ Crossover
not a chapter sorry-
Idk What To Call This™ Reddie
High™ The Losers

Radio Ga Ga™ Reddie [o.s]

262 21 16
By -evenings

:) Reddie Oneshot; Radio Ga Ga (:  

[ so i deleted my oneshot book very quickly 
bc i knew i would never update it but i made 
this oneshot and i wanted to share it so here 
we are . also, im not saying i like it, but im p 
happy with myself bc i actually wrote this 
all down on paper before typing it down here 
pls be proud of me moms ] 

The sun made its way downward in the sky, light hues of orange and purple radiating from its outer layers. Eddie pulled his sweater sleeves over his hands, shivering. Derry, Maine was known for being a devastatingly hot town, but something that all of the weather reporters seemed to forget how fucking cold  it could get during the winter. 

Despite the frighteningly low temperature that had decided to settle outside, Eddie sat on his roof with barely anything to protect him― wearing a thin sweater and knee-jorts. 

The boy often ventured to his rooftop when his insomnia got the best of him, or when he needed a break from everything that seemed to weigh down on him in life. He found that watching the sunset was extremely peaceful, helping you calm down and releasing your stressful thoughts. 

Eddie also noticed that cigarettes were remedy to the wave of boredom and anxiety that would sometimes wash over him. He felt much like a hypocrite, lecturing Richie and Beverly all day about how the cancer sticks would rot their lungs, while using them himself during the night. Unfortunately, he had forgotten his pack in his room when he decided to climb onto the roof earlier. 

The sun fully disappeared behind a cluster of tall pine trees in the distance, leaving Eddie with just the purple sky and a few forming stars for light. 

Even with the main source of heat― if that's what you could call it― gone, the boy refused to surrender to the cold. He pulled his knees to his chest and pushed his sweater over his exposed legs, which had covered themselves in goosebumps sometime in the past hour. The wind found loopholes, obviously, sweeping through the neck hole and creeping up underneath Eddie's thighs. 

Crickets started singing and the sky turned from purple to a dark blue, stars sparkling across their canvas. 

 Eddie, though freezing, sighed in content. It was as if he was in his own imaginary realm, another little world, with no one there to bother him. 

His thoughts spoke too soon. 

"Eds? Eds, where are you?" 

Eddie took his last peaceful breath of the night. 

"Ah, there you are!" the annoying voice of Richie Tozier came from over the edge of the roof before his head appeared as well. Eddie, much too tired to talk, lifted a hand in greeting. Richie propelled himself the rest of the way to the top of the roof, sending Eddie a gleaming smile. 

"I thought I sensed hotness up here," the taller of the two said, popping down criss-cross next to Eddie. 

Eddie nodded, not really paying attention to Richie's statement. He scooted closer to his best friend, leaning into his side. "You feeling alright, Spaghetti?" Richie asked, his crystal blue eyes radiating with affection. "Mhm. Just tired. Haven't been sleeping. Y'know," Eddie responded. 

Though he was totally and completely exhausted, Eddie's eyes were wide open. All of his senses were hyperactive at night, he couldn't help it. He could feel Richie's warm breath blow steadily against his chocolate curls. He could see the shadow of a high-flying bird crows over a spot on the roof in front of him. He could hear the rumpling of nearby raccoons searching trashcans. He could smell a barbecue cooking from a nearby neighbour's backyard. 

The boy loved nights like this. He loved being curled up in a friend's arms under the moonlight. 

Friend. 

" 'Chee," Eddie started, shifting against Richie's side. "do you happen to have a crush on anyone? I know that you're bi, but you don't usually discuss your... preferences." 

Richie reached into his jacket pocket with the hand that wasn't nestled in Eddie's curls. He pulled out his phone, tapping on the Spotify app. Soon, 'Radio Ga Ga' by Queen was flowing through his ears. 

"I mean... I heard that you liked Bea Andrews from some random person I passed by in the hallway the other day," Eddie recalled. 

I'd sit alone and watch your light, 
my only friend through teenage nights 

"And some other people agreed to it." 

And everything I had to know 
I heard it on my radio 

The two boys sat in silence for a few moments, listening to the song. 

"You can't trust everything you hear, Eds." 

All we hear is radio ga ga 
radio goo goo 
radio ga ga 

Eddie picked his head up, looking at Richie. "So... it's not true?" 

Radio blah blah 
radio, what's new? 
radio, someone still loves you 

Richie returned eye contact with Eddie, smiling softly. "Of course not. Y'know, I've actually liked the same fucking person since second grade. Now here I am― tenth grade. They've got me whipped, you see. We do everything together." 

... Let's hope you never leave, old friend 
like all good things, on you we depend 

Eddie smiled. "They sound really nice," he said. Richie laughed. "Yeah, Bea's ugly, anyway." 

So stick around, 'cause we might miss you 
when we grow tired of all this visual

The taller boy sighed. "I never told them because, all these years, I've been scared of what they'd say. I'm quite sure that they would hate me until the Sun explodes and we're all living on Neptune." 

You had your time, you had the power 
you've yet to have your finest hour 

Eddie nodded as he listened. "I think you should take the risk and tell them, but in the softest way possible. Like, something that's not a dick joke. Word would spread, I'm sure... but for them, you've got to be able to take anything. If you don't do it while you have the chance, it could be too late before you know it." 

All we hear is radio ga ga 
radio goo goo 
radio ga ga 

Richie furrowed his brows. "But everyone's going to hate me, I'm sure of it. Everybody's going to find out." 

All we hear is radio ga ga 
radio goo goo 
radio ga ga 

Eddie sat up straight, taking Richie's left hand into both of his own. "It'll be okay, 'Chee." 

Radio blah blah 
radio, what's new? 
radio, someone still loves you 

Richie nodded. He looked up at the sky, his eyes reflecting the constellations. He turned to Eddie. "I― should I really tell them?" 

Eddie nodded. 

Radio ga ga 
radio ga ga 
radio ga ga 

He didn't have the time to see Richie movie in, it was much too fast. The peck on his lips lasted for what was maybe a millisecond, yet it was soft and gentle all the same, and quite possibly one of the best things Eddie had ever experienced in his life. 

Richie stood up and immediately started walking toward the edge of the roof. "Rich― wait, where are you going?" Richie kept walking. 

"Richie, wait, please... please," Eddie's voice broke. Richie turned around just as a tear slid down the shorter boy's face. 

"Fuck... Eds, no, please don't cry-" Richie interrupted himself, running the short distance back to Eddie. He dropped to his knees and quickly pulled the crying boy into his lap. 

"W-why would I hate you? Richie.. you're my best f-friend, I could never. But― a-and, I haven't beaten your record by a long shot― I k-kind of started liking you last year." 

Richie shook his head, pressing his lips to Eddie's curls. "I'm so sorry, baby, I just thought that you wouldn't accept it." 

Eddie pulled his head up and took Richie's face in his hands. Their lips met once again, softly. 

It was a simple cliché, with sparks flying around in their stomachs and their heads dizzy. 

"Jesus fuck! I come up here to see if Eddie was up for some late night bowling, and you two are making out! Fucking finally!" 

The boys broke apart to see Bev's head bobbing up at the edge of the roof. Eddie burst out into a fit of giggles, pulling his sleeves over his hands again. Richie grinned, standing up heroically. "Well, Marsh, this is only the first course! Jesus fuck is right, I'm gonna be pounding into Eds so hard that-" 

Richie was interrupted by a sharp slap in the face. 

"That is not happening." 

You had your time, you had the power 
you've yet to have your finest hour

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

362K 9.6K 150
"𝑻𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒏𝒐 𝒘𝒂𝒚 𝒐𝒇 𝒘𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒊𝒓 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒍𝒍 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒃𝒆 𝒂 𝒅𝒖𝒎𝒃 𝒃𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒅𝒆."
343K 7.5K 93
Sebastian is a daddy that has been looking for his perfect little boy. He eventually meets Oliver who is two years old and most importantly, the perf...
104K 6K 145
𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝟐𝐧𝐝 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐛𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐚 𝐫𝐨𝐝𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐨 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲/𝐧'𝐬 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭-𝐜𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬/𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢�...
188K 2.1K 52
I actually haven't posted a book on wattpad in about 2 yrs so gimme a break if it isn't good 🏃‍♀️ But most are smut so be ready and idc if u vote ju...