My Brother's Best Friend

By Mollydx3

After returning from England, Isabella is finally home for the summer. But she didn't expect to end up in bed... More

Preview.
Chapter 2 - Sister is off limits
Chapter 3 - You want me to forget?
Chapter 4 - 1st missed period...
Chapter 5 - Breaking the silence
Chapter 6 - Not telling him...
Chapter 7 - He's just a liar!
Chapter 8 - Doctors appointment
Chapter 9 - The moment of truth.
Chapter 10 - Breaking the news...
Chapter 11 - Thinking about termination
Chapter 12 - Abortion decision...
Chapter 13 - Very first ultrasound!
Chapter 14 - I promise, Bella.
Chapter 15 - Finally showing!
Chapter 16 - Support means everything...
Chapter 17 - Adoption Agency
Chapter 18 - Change of heart
Chapter 19 - Boy or Girl?
Chapter 20 - Gender Revealed!
Chapter 21 - Our plan...
Chapter 22 - Opening up to me.
Chapter 23 - Profile Books!
Chapter 24 - Catching our eyes
Chapter 25 - In for a surprise...
Chapter 26 - Testing myself...
Chapter 27 - Desperate and confused!
Chapter 28 - She's my miracle! (Pic of 3D ultrasound)
Chapter 29 - Surprise Visitor...
Chapter 30 - Getting closer! (Pic of Bell's room)
Chapter 31 - Practice makes perfect! (Pic of Damon)
Chapter 32 - Scary shocking news...
Chapter 33 - I'm so ready!
Chapter 34 - Emotionally prepared.
Chapter 35 - Setting people straight...
Chapter 36 - Something's different! (Pic of Caleb)
Chapter 37 - All for the best!
Chapter 38 - Waiting forever...
Chapter 39 - Moment of silence!
Chapter 40 - And now we wait.
Chapter 41 - Arrival of Nevaeh! (Pics of delivery)
Chapter 42 - We'll be alright. (Pic of Nevaeh)
Chapter 43 - Almost home!
Chapter 44 - Safe and sound...
Chapter 45 - Proud to be mommy. (Nevaeh's outfit)
Chapter 46 - Mystery date! (Pic of dress)
Chapter 47 - My Own Fairytale :)
Chapter 48 - Next Big Move!
Chapter 49 - The Unexpected Turn...
Chapter 50 - Questions Still Unanswered!
Chapter 51 - Blindsided But Faithful
Chapter 52 - Peace to Our Hearts...
Chapter 53 - Be my date, Bella?
Chapter 54 - Prom, here we come!
Chapter 55 - I Forgive You!
Chapter 56 - Passion and Lust!
Chapter 57 - Romance To The Fullest.
Chapter 58 - Deep Suspicious Talks.
Chapter 59 - Beautiful Answer...
Chapter 60 - Happily Ever After.
MBBF Update! - Being Published

Chapter 1 - Arriving Back Home!

392K 5.7K 1.4K
By Mollydx3

                                                                                        ***

Staring out the wide and long windows of the airport, I finally come to the realization of how at ease and happy I am with my life. Being seventeen is the most amazing feeling in the world. I'm young, determined, smart, and I have the entire world right before my very eyes. I have so many options and choices. I can follow my dreams and achieve any goals, as long as I put my mind to it. I plan on graduating high school with all A's, going to college, and making sure I am doing everything possible to make my life the best it can be. I deserve that. Everyone deserves that.

I turn to face my aunt and she smiles, holding her arms wide open. "Now Isabella," she quietly begins. "You come back now. Do you hear me?"

"Yes Aunty Judy. I hear you." Without hesitating for even a moment, I fall into her gentle and warm embrace. "I'll be back."

"Do not be stupid, young Bella. Remember that every choice has an outcome," she rushes out, in her strict motherly tone.

"Don't worry! I'm smart. I know what I'm doing," I carefully assure her.

She pats the corner of her eyes with a crumpled tissue and releases a long and overwhelmed breath, before nodding in agreement. "You're right. I trust you with everything inside of me, sweetheart. Just know I'll miss you every day. Your uncle Derek will as well."

I can't help but grin. "Just tell him that the Football games on TV will have to wait until after the summer ends."

"Oh, I'll make sure to tell him. That God awful sport is dreadful!" She playfully states. "You're his Football buddy, that's for sure."

"Most definitely."

"Listen to me babbling. I must stop, or you'll miss your flight! Please tell your mother I say hello, and give her a big hug and kiss for me. Oh! And your father too. We can't forget about Mike."

"Alright," I say, hugging her once more while everyone around me begins to line up, the boarding process beginning. "I'll miss you guys, but I'll be back at the end of the summer."

"I truly hope so! You never know. You could change your mind after returning home for the Summer," Aunt Judy suggests, and for a strange reason, a knot forms in the pit of my stomach.  "Being home with your parents and brother might change your mind about returning, and that's perfectly okay—"

"Not going to happen," I instantly speak up. "Don't worry. No more crying!"

"Okay, okay!" She gives up, letting out a small chuckle before she pulls away, firmly grasping my shoulders at arms length away. "Call me when you land, so I know you arrived safely."

I nod my head with a slight grin and gather my belongings, before pecking a small kiss onto her cheek. "Got it."

"We will miss you, Isabella!" My aunt rushes out in panic behind me. 

I glance over my shoulder and wave goodbye, before handing my boarding pass to the man at the gate. Then before I know it, I'm anxiously making my way down the hall towards the plane that will soon be heading for the United States.

                                                                      ***

During takeoff I stare happily out the tiny, square airplane window, saying my silent goodbyes to the UK, but knowing I'll be back in only a few months to complete my junior year in high school before I go off to college in two years after I graduate. I pull out my book from my carry on suitcase, releasing a deep breath while I open to the page where my bookmark rests. 

By the time I finally arrive to the US, I am exhausted and have a severe case of jet lag. Although, that doesn't stop me from being the most excited I've ever been to see my family. Moving away all the way to a different country to live with my aunt was a really big change for me, especially since it is so far away from where I was born and raised. Being able to return home for the entire summer with my parents and older brother is complete heaven to me. 

As soon as we land in California and I'm glancing around at all of the people surrounding me, searching the airport, I unexpectedly hear a very familiar voice.

"Isabella! Izzy! Isabella, over here, sweetheart!"

I instantly turn around only to find my beautiful, cheerful, and caring mother standing maybe twenty feet away. Our eyes lock and she smiles in excitement, and I do as well. "Mom!" I exclaim, before we both run at one another and I fall into her arms.

"Oh, Isabella! I've missed you so much!" My mother says into my ear. I tightly hug her back, feeling her fingers tangled in my blonde, a little below my shoulders length, hair.

"I missed you too, mom." Finally, I'm home.

Once we pull into the long c-shaped driveway of our house, everything hits me, and it hits me harder than ever. I've always been a daddy's girl and I haven't seen my parents for a full six months. My mother gets my suitcase out of the trunk and tells me to just take my time making my way inside the house. I anxiously stare up at the beautiful home in front of me, loving how it's still mine.

I make my way up the front steps and slowly turn the doorknob, stepping inside and breathing in the fresh scent of febreeze, which my mother has always kept the house smelling like. I can't help but find myself smiling in total compassion, actually wondering why I even left here to begin with, while I slowly make my way further inside. I scan my finger against the light blue colored wall, staring at the pictures scattered everywhere, and most of them are of me. There's one of Jeremy and I holding hands standing on a bridge overlooking a lake, as I let out a small quiet laugh. He's my big brother, eighteen years old, and he'll be a senior after this summer ends. 

As soon as I stop in the silent hallway I see the picture of my father and I, smiling and laughing with each other. Gosh, I've missed him so much.

I mutter to myself, "My favorite picture of us."

"Is that you, princess?" A deep voice comes from the other room before I set my gaze to the left of me and notice my dad walking through the doorway.

"Daddy!"A wide smile spreads across my face as I run into his arms. He holds me tight, shaking us both back and forth lifting my feet off the ground for a few seconds. "I missed you so much."

"You look ten years older, Bell! My lord, you've grown up over the past few months."

"Yeah, tell me about it." I happily smile, glancing around the room as we walk into our beautifully decorated and spacious kitchen. "Doesn't mean I'm still not your little girl, though."

"You'll always be my little girl," he tells me, laughing at his own corniness, but I don't mind it.

"Where is Jeremy?" I ask. In return, he nods over toward the back door leading outside to the pool and shed, and beautiful colored flowers and bushes. "I'm going to go say hi to him. I'm not even going to lie. I actually missed him, too."

He chuckles in response to my statement. "Your mother told you that you would."

"Go figure, right?"

Making my way out in our backyard, I close the door behind me while the scorching hot sun shines down against my face. The weather is simply perfection and it was the best day to arrive back at home. That is a fact. The pool water is gorgeous, clean and pure, the smell of chlorine filling the air as I deeply breathe it in. Gosh, I missed our in ground pool. Being in California is such a change and I'm ready to have the best summer of my life, where I can take a break and relax before flying back to England in September before school starts.

I hear faint music playing, while I make my way towards the trees in the distance, realizing my brother must be in the shed which is a little ways into the woods. As soon as I get to the door it swings opens unexpectedly. Startled, I jump back and nearly trip over my own feet. Now I'm looking at a very tall guy wearing all black, a cloud of smoke thickly spreading out into the air around him.

I let out a cough and shake my head in annoyance. He stares blankly at me before closing the door behind him, resting his back against it. Before I can say a single word he actually beats me to it. "Who are you?" He mumbles, his voice stern and loud. I raise my eyebrows.

"No," I rush out, glaring at him. "Who are you?"

"Nobody's allowed in the cave. No strangers, at least—"

Right away, I interrupt him. "What're you talking about? I'm not a stranger. I'm Isabella."

It takes a few seconds before he scowls and shrugs. "Stranger, as I was saying—"

"This is my house, you moron!" I exclaim, pushing his shoulder as he stumbles to the grassy ground landing on his butt, before yanking the door open since it's jammed.

I pull on it with all of my strength a few times and finally, it opens. And the moment I step inside music fills my ears and smoke nearly makes me choke. Definitely cigarettes, thankfully nothing more. "Jeremy!" I shout in disgust. "This is so gross. I can barely breathe in here."

"Bell!" I hear his voice yell out, the music suddenly being turned lowered before I turn around. There he is, my big brother, standing on inches away. He wraps me into a hug when I least expect it, lifting me off my feet and actually getting a laugh out of me.

"Aw, did you miss your little sister?" I sarcastically ask, and he grins before rolling his eyes. "Don't worry bro. I kind of missed you too."

He chuckles. "Kind of? That's all?"

"Just kidding, Jare." I grin before he pinches my cheek, and I swat his hand away. "Well, I just wanted to tell you I'm home. Honestly, that was a long flight and I have crazy jet lag. I'll just be in the house—"

"Dom," Jeremy snaps, turning to stare at one of his friends who is sitting in a chair, playing cards on the wooden table in front of us. "What're you waiting for? Don't be an ass. Say hi to my sister, Dominic."

"My bad!" He says, smiling up at me. "Hey there. I'm Dom. What's your name?"

Wow. How sad. Being Jeremy's sister, the popular guy at school, I was that invisible that not even my brother's best friends knew me. This is why moving to England was the best option for me. Barely having any friends in high school here was a total let down, but with the change of country I completely opened up, especially over the past few months.

"Isabella," I introduce myself as he holds out his hand. I ignore it. "Whatever. I'll be inside, Jeremy."

"Ass! I can't believe I had to remind you to say hello! How rude can you be, huh?" He yells at his friend. I turn around and head back towards the doorway. "Sorry, sis. We'll hang out tomorrow."

Turning on my heel, I glance back at him, my eyebrow raising. "Tomorrow?" I echo the word while he quickly nods his head. "Well how noble of you."

"I have a friend staying here tonight. You got my word," He promises. "I'll chill with you tomorrow."

"I think I'd rather go to the library," I softly joke, him narrowing his eyes as I begin to walk out the doorway. Suddenly I'm bumping straight into something, nearly falling over. Thankfully, something catches me and keeps me balanced. "Crap—" I gasp, mentally laughing at myself for being so clumsy before realizing I didn't bump into something. I bumped into someone.

Before I can even make sense of it I am staring up into beautiful and charming blue eyes. I notice that a boy has caught me, and is carefully holding my body up against his to keep me upright. Quickly shaking the thoughts of how handsome and breathtaking he is, I step back and swallow down the lump I now have in the back of my throat.

"What's up?" His voice is deep, husky, and masculine. 

My stomach tightens, my vision slight blurs, and I can't help but feeling entirely uncollected and speechless. I nervously tuck a strand of hair behind my ear and I slightly shrug in response, unable to speak. For the first time in my life I have butterflies. That is so unlike me.

 I feel someone wrap their arm around my shoulder. "Caleb, dude. Say hello to my little sister," Jeremy urges, smiling when our gaze meets. "She's back home for the summer before she goes back to England."

"Wait—" Finally, it really registers inside my head. Caleb Knight. It's Caleb Knight. Here he is, looking me up and down, his eyes filling up with something I've never seen in a guy's eyes before. Not for me. "You're Bella?"

"Yeah, hi, Caleb. It's me," I say, barely any sound to my voice.

Then I'm pecking a kiss on my brother's cheek and quickly walking past Caleb Knight, the boy I've had the biggest crush on ever since the beginning of middle school. Of course he's always been far too busy with other girls and popular to even notice my existence or even take one long look at me. Yes, maybe a couple quick glances here and there, but never what he's just done a few seconds ago. His eyes have never lit up with lust and his lips have never parted in disbelief. Now is the moment when I know I have to stay as far away from him as physically possible.

For the rest of the day, Jeremy is nowhere to be found, so he must be out with his friends doing God knows what. I decide to relax, spend time with my mother, and she helps me unpack everything into my old bedroom that they haven't changed at all. There's still light pink walls along with my white headboard and zebra printed covers, and I'm glad to say how much I've missed it. 

It's about ten o'clock at night and my parents are out on date night. I'm brushing my hair at my vanity, gazing at my reflection in the mirror when I suddenly hear loud footsteps running up the staircase, along with my brother's voice. He obviously has just returned home. Jeremy has always been sort of wild, doing stupid and reckless things normal teenage boys tend to do, getting in trouble ever so often. Knowing he's home safe will make me sleep much better tonight.

An hour must go by and then I'm lying in bed about to fall asleep, when I hear a sudden burst of loud music coming from the hallway. Oh, you've got to be kidding me. My parents are out on a date and they're not going to be home probably for another few hours, so it's not like there's any rules in the house at this moment, which only means one thing. It's not going to be easy to fall asleep tonight, and this is something I'm definitely not used to at all. I'm used to silence.

Storming out of my room in complete and total aggravation after about a full twenty minutes or longer, even, I stomp my feet against the cold hardwood floor in an effort to show my anger. Living with my aunt in England was so much easier because I could actually get some sleep at night, while being right down the hall from my brother is total crap! Music is definitely not supposed to be played this loud at night when there is somebody trying to fall to sleep. This is the moment I'm actually thankful my parents let me move out of the country to begin with. Being out of this house is paradise.

I sharply release a long, sharp breath once I get to his bedroom door, lifting up my hand into a tight fist and ready to begin pounding against it as loud as I can. Until something, more like someone, unexpectedly stops me.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." I whirl myself around in the dark and finally realize who is standing only a few feet away from me. Caleb. 

I dramatically sigh and shake my head. "And why not?" I retort.

"Jeremy's passed out now."

"With all that music? Yeah, I highly doubt that."

"Why would I lie to you?"

"What're you doing just chilling out here in the hallway?" I demand for an answer, folding my arms across my chest and glaring at him through narrowed eyes.

"Bathroom," he carefully answers, raising his eyebrow and shrugging. "What're you doing out here? Why are you seconds away from kicking down his door?"

"Because I've been trying to go to sleep for the past hour almost and this punk, rock and roll, or whatever the hell kind of music this is, is keeping me awake!"

Caleb continues to stare deeply into my eyes while I struggle to catch my breath.

"What?" I barely let out, confused. "Why are you looking at me like that?"

He slowly and silently steps forward, about a foot closer to me, and I feel myself blushing from the passion that has now filled his beautiful, baby blue eyes. "Bella," he mumbles under his breath, slightly tilting his head. His eyes roam up and down my entire body, studying me. Now is the time where I glance down and realize I'm wearing a lose white tank top without a bra, and my black short shorts. Oh my. "You look so different."

"Different, how?" I question, gulping.

He moves closer while his gaze travels back up my body, his eyes locking exclusively with mine, and then he parts his lips before tracing his tongue over them. Oh my gosh. Is this what it feels like to want someone? To crave someone? To physically need someone?

"Different, as in older."  He breathes, his jaw tightening as he moves another foot closer before stopping mere inches away. "More mature. Beautiful. Fuck, you're like an angel."

"Um," I croak, my voice hoarse. Before I can think it through I'm stepping back a few inches, although it doesn't make a difference because he just steps closer. Closing any distance between us. "Well, yeah. I'm not sixteen anymore. I turned seventeen a few months ago. How old are you, eighteen?"

"Yeah," he replies, his tone deep and seductive.

"Oh, well that's cool." I casually rush out of my mouth, before he crookedly grins and stares at me in silence. I feel butterflies suddenly filling my stomach. "I should probably go." 

I attempt walking past him to the left until his hand slams against the wall, making me gasp for air. I was totally not expecting that. His arms has me locked in place, I would have to walk around him, so it is keeping me from moving any further. It's almost like I am unable to make any other movements not only because he's blocking the way, but also because I literally cannot move my legs. I'm completely immobile.

"Bella, can I ask you something?" He nearly whispers. My eyes meet his and I cautiously nod my head without saying a single word. "When you were a freshman, did you have a crush on me?"

His question stuns me and I try to calm down my breathing. "Um—"

Before I can answer him or say anything, he quickly moves towards me so that my back presses hard against the wall. His other hand is placed beside the other side of my head, so that I am now entirely blocked from moving away.  His wrists are resting against both sides of my head, his warm skin touching my ears, and I'm dying inside.

"Because," He begins to finish, "I've always had my eyes on you."

The way he says this to me honestly makes me melt, and my heart speeds rapidly inside my chest making it difficult to breathe. I have always had a crush on him yet I've always been invisible to everyone. My brother and Caleb are popular, friends with practically the entire school, while I walked around never even noticed simply in the background. I was just a nobody. I only had one friend in my whole grade so moving to England for sophomore year wasn't even hard for me in the least bit.

And for Caleb to say something like this to me—It leaves me breathless.

"Is this some kind of joke?" I whisper, trying to keep myself relaxed but suddenly the front of his body is pressed against mine.

"You're not a joke at all," he quietly says, his voice promising. I keep my gaze glued on his chest, at the words on his shirt, trying to act like this isn't really happening until the silence drives me crazy and I can't handle it anymore. Finally I look up, only with my eyes, setting my gaze on his handsome face which remains as serious as can be.

My heart races and pounds against my chest the moment his fingers touch under my chin and lift up my head, as his eyes drop down to stare at my lips. I try to stay calm with everything in me but this is just too much for me to bare. Everything about this kid is driving me insane. His dark hair, slightly covering his eyes, his tan skin, his handsome and perfect facial features so beautiful that he looks as if he stepped out of some kind of magazine for male models.

My face flushes up with warmth and heat. I can tell I'm blushing so it's perfect that it's pretty dark in this hallway. Until suddenly I pull myself back into reality and realize he's slowly leaning down towards my lips. I turn my head in response, making him miss. But that doesn't do me any good because now his warm lips are pressed against my neck, making my skin tingle and burn from the amazing sensation. Goosebumps form on my skin. Nobody has ever kissed me here before. 

And then he kisses up and down my throat, his smooth lips tracing my skin. He drops his arms until his hands are resting firmly on my hips, bringing my body closer to his. Reality smacks me right across the face.

"Caleb, wait—"I rush out in extreme panic, waiting for him to look into my eyes but I'm doomed once I feel his tongue trace against the skin on my neck, all the way down to my collarbone. I suddenly release a loud moan and slap my hand over my mouth afterwards. I inhale a deep breath and whisper, "You're my brother's best friend." 

His hand moves from my waist up to my stomach, until I feel his fingers against my stomach on my bare skin, his hand now beneath my tank top. I rest my hands against the wall behind me trying to think of a way to get myself out of this situation, but his hand travels up under my shirt and reaches my breast. His hand cups me and he slightly squeezes as another small moan leaves my mouth, his lips still against my neck, sending the chills all throughout my body.

I shake the dirty thoughts out of my head and close my eyes, then I no longer feel his mouth on my neck anymore. Very cautiously I open them, realizing his face is only inches away from mine, his full and luscious lips parted, while I stare at them in shock. He pulls his hand out from under my shirt and I flinch when he rests it gently against my cheek.

"I'm going to rock your world tonight, Isabella." His voice is soft, yet so masculine is leaves me weak. My eyes widen with lust. Caleb leans down, his mouth beside my ear, the warmth from his breath making my mouth water. "Are you ready?"

And before I can even answer, he draws back his head and his lips are gently pressed against mine. He's kissing me. Caleb Knight is kissing me. My knees grow weak. I fall into his firm chest and muscular arms. We make our way into my room and over to my bed.

I have sex for the first time in my life. He asked me if I was a virgin, and I lied.

Before I know it, I'm lying on top of him as we both gasp to calm down our heavy breathing, but it doesn't seem to help because of how fast our hearts are racing. A feeling of exhaustion overwhelms my body, my eyelids becoming heavy as Caleb wraps his arms around me and holds me closer to him. His fingers trace patterns on my skin on my lower back, and my hand gently rests on his muscular, firm chest. We're still naked, but we're not moving, and we're silent.

That's simply because there's nothing else to say. He was right.

Caleb Knight rocked my world and there's no doubt about it. The next morning I wake up to a bright light shining through my eyelids, and I slowly open them. Birds are happily chirping outside of my window. I roll onto my back and try to fall back to sleep until I shoot my eyes open again and I immediately push myself up into a sitting position.

 I look to both sides of me and realize that I am alone, and the second I glance down I notice my bare chest. Within a second I yank the sheets up to cover myself even though nobody else can see me. Finally, I remember what I did last night. 

No, this can't be true. Although I know that it is. I gave my virginity to my brother's best friend, and I nearly jump off the bed the moment I hear a quiet knock on my door.

                                                                                           ***

Hey! First chapter of this story. 
Please vote & comment! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

136K 2.9K 22
Isabel Wood. She has been in love with her brother's best friend since childhood. She never expected him to ask her out. What happens when he does? T...
88.5K 2.5K 21
Being a pregnant Teen is hard. Having a pregnant best friend will make things easier. Right? Sequel: Following My Parent's Footsteps *Chapters has be...
406 35 12
Two best friend that share everything since child wood end up on the couch one night what they wanted but been avoiding doing so the night of his bac...
42.4K 1K 23
...