My dominant gang leader

By stories_for_ig

This story takes place in Orlando, Florida. " Mia tell me again why you aren't in college " I asked her " be... More

Please read everything: Summary/ charecters
Chapter 1 - clubbing
Chapter 2 - meeting gabrielle
Chapter 3- date
Chapter 4 - romeo?
Chapter 5 - hack like you've never hacked before.
Chapter 6 - obey me!
Chapter 7 - yes
Chapter 9 - i killed them
Chapter 10 - whats my name ?
Chapter 11 - Rain.
Chapter 12 - i do
Chapter 13 - contract
Chapter 14 - missing!
A/N please read
Chapter 15 - i'm coming for you. Pt 1
Chapter 16 - i'm coming for you. Pt 2
Chapter 17 - rewarded
Chapter 18 - serendipity
Chapter 19 - DON'T TOUCH ME! Pt 1.
Chapter 20 - DON'T TOUCH ME! pt 2.
Chapter 21 - new meetings and surprising greetings
Chapter 22 - forget him , love me instead
Chapter 23 - forget her , love me instead
Chapter 24 - always lock the door!
Chapter 25 - Dizzy
Chapter 26 - our home or home?
Chapter 27 - you have a brother! And mother!!
Chapter 28 - FÛCK ME!
Chapter 29 - false regrets
chapter 30 - mayhem
Chapter 31 - positive
Chapter 32 - jealousy at it's finest

Chapter 8 - confused

1.1K 23 7
By stories_for_ig

A month later

A month has gone by and in the time being I didn't know what to do with myself. I was so confused about everything. This was a big choice. I didn't know whether to drop out and join the gang or stay in school and let Mia win as she rubbed the fact that she was right in my face.

In that small time i got curious about submission and I had a lot of days off from school.  so I went ahead and searched up everything about submission. I went to clubs and searched up stuff on google I even went to toy stores to get certain toys. I even got a cube specially made.

But right now my main focus was the gang . I can't even count the times that Romeo sent someone one of his members down to hear my answer at all times I answered the same. " I don't know , dropping out of school is a big deal I wouldn't get a job if I decided to stop the gang stuff and I need money to well.... live ".

Romeo even came to ask me himself it involved barging into my class and calling me out in the middle of a presentation.

Flashback of earlier

I was sitting in my seat the seat I chose to sit in the first day in English lit , my mind slowly drifting off to that day.

*ring ring ring*

The bell had soon gone off and the class started to fill up. it was like a group of ants running to one spot so that they could all get a taste of the sweet substance on the chairs. My professor waited for the class to settle down and then got up " good morning class , I'd like to just do a quick role call to see who's here and who isn't " he said.

He called out everyone by their surname " alright now as you can recall you guys got write a presentation about a book hat you enjoy the genres were poetry , drama , Novels anything that has to do with English literature so I want to start on presentations . First on the list is briana Gutierrez come up here lets see your presentation " he said . She had gotten up and walked down the stairs in he middle of each 4 rows.

She started on her presentation." I chose to do my presentation about novels , specifically about the great gatsby. The great gatsby is a book written by Mr. F Scott Fitzgerald. His creation turned the novel into a big hit . To put it into a summary the book is about a mysterious man , he is a millionaire and his name is jay gatsby . Jay gatsby is a man that likes to have fun , he has a unconditional love for daisy Buchanan- " the doors burst open. presentation.

When I realized who it was I couldn't help but sink into my seat . trying to hide my face from the person I least expected to be here.

There he stood. He seemed to have gotten much more buff his upper body covering most of the door . He looked good. Very good.

" where's Mila ?" He asked. Voice firm and serious. The people around me pointed some even moving aside so Romeo could see me .
Thank you English lit class 2018 . I really appreciate you guys , I mean thank you.

He starts walking up the stairs to the row where I sit. " let's go " he says. His voice was softer than before yet no emotion visible on his face." why should I? You don't own me Romeo" I reply back. " Mila no time for discussions " He replies.i get up and walk over to him . I Pull his arm to go outside but he doesn't move. So I just stay there as well " I can't go with you , because I have a presentation today" I say. " I'm not asking you Mila. I'm ordering you . Do I make myself clear Mila?" his voice turning much more serious.

The whispers soon begun .

' what does he mean order .'
'Is she in a gang .'
' I bet she's a submissive .'
' I think so too the quiet ones are always freaky'

Etc.

" yes" I whisper. " yes who ? " he asks louder. I look up at him , does he really want me to say yes sir out loud in front of my class. " yes , sir " I correct myself." I can't hear you Mila . Speak up " he says the smirk on his face almost as big as his confidence right now. " yes , sir " I say. I look down to the floor avoiding everyone's eyes. "Now who makes the orders mila ? " he asks. " you do sir. " I answer. " look at me " he says. I look up and my eyes meet his . The expression he had was well proud , I think . I'm not even sure about him anymore. " who makes the orders Mila " he asks stepping closer to me. His fingers under my chin holding my face in this position so I would look at him " you do sir " I answer much more confident . He smiles "  so what are you going to do ?" He asks. " I'm going with you sir " I answer " good girl " he says . He places a soft kiss on my lips then pulls away. I lick my lips and I grab my bag . He pulls it away holding my bag and places his hand on my lower back.

" Mila , are you ok ? Do you need help cause you could always conta-" I cut off the professor " " yes oh god yeah . I assure you it's not that type of relationship I'm not in any danger " I say before he could finish " she's a submissive , Any thing I do to her she enjoys so dont worry professor " he says . I turn to him shocked and I push him out the door by his chest . I could feel his chest rumble as he laughed. " also why didn't you tell me you slept with Gabrielle ?" he asked just as he door closed " what is your problem , that is my class and my professor you just embarrassed me in the front of everyone they ughh why are you such a dickhead " I yell. " Mila , are you yelling at me right now ?" He asks " yes I'm f*cking yelling at you . You @sshole " I finish " Mila I dare you to raise your voice like that again " He says becoming serious again. I shove his chest " you don't own me Romeo " I say loudly " what did I say about raising your voice, huh? " he yelled back his voice was ten times louder than mine. he was very angry .

He stepped closer to me " Mila don't test me cause I will punish you , you're my slave you got that ? " he asked. I didn't answer " tell me you f*cking understand Mila . " he yells " yes sir , yes I understand " say cowering away like a scared puppy. " I came here to have a conversation about the-" he got cut off as the door opened.

My professor was standing there " uhm the whole class can hear you "said my professor. I nod and I pull Romeos arm he pulls away " Mila don't touch my right now " he said. He looked down as we walked away. I suddenly stop , I don't even know what I'm doing until I'm on the floor in my knees . " What are-"I cut him off " I'm sorry sir . I didn't mean to raise my voice I got angry and I understand if you want to punish me when we get back to my dorm " I say looking down at my knees " ohh Mila, you're forgiven " he says softly ." Look at me" he orders. I look up. " don't ever yell at me like that again , ok princess? " he says " yes sir " I say. He helps me up and we walk back to my dorm and well.

Here we are back at my dorm as I sit on the bed and he leans on my desk.  " so are you going to join or not ?" He ask.

" I don't know I ha-" he cute me off." You have to think about it . Yes I know. Now since you don't know let's change the subject " he says. I nod" why didn't you tell me you slept with gabe? " he asks. " uhm I don't think that's any of your business." I answer back " excuse me ? " he asks stepping closer " I just it's before we met again so. " I reply " yeah but he's in my gang. Didn't you think it would be nice to inform me before you submitted to me? " he asks. I was speechless " uhm no..." I answer. He chuckles lightly and shakes his head. " okay" he says. He turns away from me and opens the door and leaves . Not bothering to look at me or even closing the door " Romeo " I ask as I walk out  my dorm room . He was already walking down he stairs.

" sh!t " I whisper. I grab my keys and run down the stairs after him catching up to him. He was already across the parking lot. " Romeo " I yelled out but he kept walking , so I ran after him.

running across the parking lot.

A car.

tires screeching.........

To be continued
______________________
Thank you for reading

I hope you enjoyed this chapter 😊

please vote and leave your opinion down in the comment section.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4M 115K 48
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ THIS IS A REVERSE HAREM BOOK! IF YOU'RE NOT INTO AN MC WITH MULTIPLE PARTNERS, DO NOT READ! BOOK TWO OUT NOW!!! Highest Rankings: #1 i...
90.2K 1.9K 43
"Bastard." She whispered. "Your bastard." He whispered back. ~~~~~~~~★~~~~~~~~ A shy at first girl but wild once you get to know her. Her innocence i...
1.4M 15.7K 12
warning :- Mature content. Grace stepped back in fear when he stepped ahead. "Do it again and I will break your legs..." He warned. Her eyes filled...
50.1K 3K 175
****Story contains mature themes and adult content**** Book #1: Binding Agreement I could feel my breathing begin to get slightly heavier. "Mainly be...