Cure To Bloodlust (Tododeku)

By Xiariadragneel

Its just the normal My Hero Academia fun but with a twist, Tododeku twist and just another teensy-weensy twi... More

(2)
(3)
(4)
(5)
(6)
(7)
(8)
(9)
(10)
(11)
(12)
(13)
(14)
(15)
(16)
(17)
(18)
(19)
(20)
(21)
(22)
(23)
(24)
(25)
(26)
(27)
(28)
(29)
(30) Awaited explanation
(31)
(32)
(33) Unknown
(34)
(35)
(36)
(37) "It's about Izuku"
(38) Blushing
(39) He's Fine
(40) Fangs
(41) Useful
(42) hugs make everything better
(43) Was it that obvious?
(44) Struggling
(45) Not Me
(46) close
(47) breaking biche
(48) Trust
(49) Epilogue: Dorks in Love
(50) Bonus

(1)

16.6K 399 93
By Xiariadragneel

My is Izuku Midoriya, and when I was younger I was labelled "quirkless" which was like a 'second' slap in my face, by fate, almost like it was telling me I was born to be weak and useless I was to both species, and by that I mean, well surprise, surprise, I'm a vampire.

Now that may sound cool and it is— just not for me. You see when I was four my mother and I were told by the clan doctor that I was a disabled Vampire. Basically I don't get any of the really cool stuff like super strength , speed and shape shifting and all that, I do however still get the youthfulness and longer life span, so yeah, but I heard my dad wasn't particularly happy about that since he's the vampire in the "relationship" and my mom's just a normal human with a quirk.

I thought I was young I wasn't really disappointed cuz I still had high hopes of getting my quirk I'm being and awesome hero like Allmight..........    but we all know how that turned out, no natural Quirk for me, but I guess it didn't entirely hate my guts since the symbol of peace himself bless me little quirk and is my mentor, getting me into UA.

( new book cuz I like to suffer and I like my hero Academia and I got this idea and I had to write it. )

I'm also TodoDeku TRASH.

I don't own any art wok in the book and some I may have edited so credit to the lovely and talented owners.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 251 14
Izuku Midoriya is a Vampire. He is also a Hero in training and the successor of the number one hero All Might. Because Izuku lives in the dorms at UA...
181K 4.9K 15
Midoriya practically begged me to switch dorms... "Please Todoroki, I've put up with Kacchan too long , I think I might be going crazy!" The helpless...
67.9K 3.1K 96
A boy who was meant to be seen as non ordinary. Who isn't one to reveal many things about himself due to having minimal trust in others. Who would do...
480K 17.2K 35
[COMPLETED] Izuku Midoriya, nearly killed by his previous owner, was thrown out only to be captured again. He ends up at shop where a handsome and ki...