[My Babysitter is an idol]...

By nimyoonblau

- The door opened and The first thing I saw was a foot step out. I hit the foot as hard as I could, I hear a... More

Summer school
The babysitter
Happy Mistakes
True feelings
The Movies
His parents?
Hours before dinner
Skin-ship
Dinner..
car ride home..
Pabo
Stubborn
Fuzzy day
Nightmare pt.1
Nightmare pt.2
Embarrasment
It was only a dream?
WHAT
Great..
I like you pt.1
I like you pt.2
I like you pt.3
I like you pt.4
I like you pt.5
I like you too
WALMART ADVENTURE
Pd nims/parents birthday surprise
Jungkooks present.
Epilogue: Bighit
14k?!
ITS BEEN A YEAR SINCE I WROTE THIS?!
Yall i have something to say

Oh my lord

3.9K 137 33
By nimyoonblau

(N/A: I gave up on titles💜💜💜)
------------------------

I wake up, and I see jungkook is still sleeping. I can feel his breath on my neck. We stayed there for a good amount of time before I feel his breath Hitch. I hear him yawn, but stop as soon as he started to.

Jungkook: why are you laying here?

Y/n: you told me to

Jungkook: whe-

He looks at what is covering both of us as he is propped up on his arm. He sees the red fuzzy blanket and looks at me.

Jungkook: oh yeah..

I look at him facing my head towards him, are faces not to far apart.He gets all flustered and I find it so adorable.

It seems that reality just hit him, as his eyes go wide and he walks to the kitchen. I hear him fumble for a cup as he sits down a cup on the counter grabbing the water filter and pouring water into his cup. I get up and check the time it's 9 PM, I still have time to sleep. I get up and walk to my room to go sleep there instead. Hoping to avoid an awkward conversation with him.

I made it to my room, I shut the door behind me and go to my dresser to pick up some pajamas. Instead of my normal Barbie pajamas I wear striped shorts and a white T-shirt.

I laid there not able to fall asleep for some time. A minute passes by and I hear a knock on the door.

Y/n: come in

jungkook pops his head in, spotting me first glance.

Jungkook: I'm sorry to bother you, but I'm having trouble sleeping... I u-um was curious. Can I sleep with you. In your bed?..

I look at him at him In disbelief. Glad though he didn't mention anything from earlier.

Y/n: sure come on.

I open a spot in the covers for him right next to me. Slowly and awkwardly he walks over and lays down. I Snuggle up to him For more warmth, his back facing me. He turns around our faces a inch away from each other. He grabs my waist and snuggles is Head into my neck as we slowly fall asleep together.

------------------------

(N/A: ikr a lot of sleep but it's cute to me💜💜 I hope you all enjoyed and for all the Americans HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY💜)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 319 13
"What happened?" "Well, he had this crazy idea of us being like fuck buddies cause he only does that kind of relationships, cause he's so damn busy...
49.4K 2.6K 43
"ahh... So perv-" "I told you not to call me that didnt i?!!" he looked at me annoyed Honestly, he looked cute. The amount of anger that radiated fro...
49.1K 2.1K 43
"hey y/n.." he said still not looking at me. I turned my face up to him for him to say "you told me 'let go of the past' but... It's hard so.. I'm t...
187 22 9
I close my eyes and take a deep breath and open the wod door ..i open the door but where is the patient, i thought and walk inside but I heard a husk...