I like you pt.3

(N/A: it's sad that I can tell this FF will end soon in a few chapters... thanks for reading so far you guys are troopers💜💜💜!)
------------------------

I grab blankets and set them all over the couches. 2 blankets for each member and a pillow. They all are playing a game while I am setting up for their stay.

Jin: y/n thanks for letting us stay, I can finally relax and have a beer

Y/n: it isn't a problem

Jhope and V: y/n! Come join the game

I walk over to them, they all are sitting in a circle and make a spot for me I am in between jhope and V sitting right in front of jungkook.

Suga: okay so how the game works is, you spin the bottle, whoever it lands on you both have to pick a paper out of this cup. Put it back in after reading and do whatever the paper says.

I get covered in nervous excitement while hearing suga explain everything

Y/n: oh okay then

Jimin: right now it's jhopes turn then it will be yours

Jhope spins the bottle and it lands on Jin. He grabs a piece of paper reads it and his face gets flushed as he puts it back in. Jin noticed how flushed Jin got and his eyes widen.

Jhope walks over to Jin and smiles.

Jhope: y/n, do you have a pony tail?

Y/n: uh yeah I do,

I grab a pony tail of my wrist and hand it to jhope he starts putting jobs hair into a pony. He looks so adorable. Jhope backs away and looks at his master piece.

Rm: world wide cutie guy

We all burst out laughing

Taehyung: okay y/n it's your turn

I spin the bottle and it lands on jungkook, I gulp deeply. Looking down , suga put a glass full of papers in my face as I choose one. Everyone is silent as I read it. I put it back in the jar.

Y/n: does anyone know how to make a blowjob shot?

Everyone's eyes widen,

Jimin: okay I actually do..

Of course he does,..(N/A: sorry it's just I remember when jimin got a question from a fan on a sticky note and he said he mixes all his drink together so ima just make him know how to do this and that in here okay, okay)

Jimin makes the shot and jungkook puts it in between his thighs. Oh god now I can't control myself, wait what am I saying ugh.

I put my hands behind my back. As everyone watches I lean down and wrap my mouth around the shot glass tilting my head back quickly swallowing it all down.

Everyone was silent. I take the shot glass out of my mouth and set it behind me.

Jin: I'm hungry, I'm going to make some food

Suga: me too

Jhope: Ima go help Jin

Taehyung: I'll just go play with your stuffy, over there...

Rm: jimin wanna go help me look for more drinks?

Jimin: hell yeah!

Everyone left after that awkward situation, since the atmosphere quickly turned off track, into a bunch of thorns for some reason.

And of course I ruin everything..

Jungkook: you have a bit of whip cream above your lip

Y/n: right here? ...Do I got it?

Jungkook: no let me help you

He reaches his arm over touching my face sending electric signals through me. I shiver in warm chills.

Jungkook: are you okay?

I nod and he looks at me.

Jungkook: want another drink?

Y/n: um sure,

Jungkook grabs another bottle of American vodka and drinks right out of it. He chugs a bit of it, and some slips out from his mouth going on his neck.

Y/n: oh here I got you

I grab his face tilting his neck towards me and lick the vodka from his neck to his mouth, my tongue gliding across part of his mouth. As he makes a low sexual sound.

Jungkook: y/n..

His voice low

Y/n: that tasted good

Jungkook: you want more?...

I nod, he grabs my hand dragging me up the stairs into his room. Once we got there. He pushes me on the bed and raises my shirt exposing my stomach.

Jungkook: to bad, I want more

I lay there still as he pours some of the vodka into my belly button. Licking from the rim of my leggings. To my belly button sucking the vodka out of it. I make a noice under his touch. His tongue feels so good on me.

Jungkook: do you want some?

I nod

Jungkook: you'll have to drink it out of my mouth.

An excuse for him to get a kiss from me, smart but I would of kissed him any other way. His lips give me the feeling no else can. I want more and more each time I think about him.

I sit up gazing in his eyes. I wrap my arms around his neck and kiss him, feeling the warm liquid rush down my throat. I swallow it and keep my mouth against his. Pushing are lips together, we deepen the kiss with our tongues, I hear him set down the bottle somewhere and wrap his arms around my waist. He lays me down and we were practically dry humping...

-

(N/A: and sadly this is where I have to stop. The next chapter is the smut of this. You don't have to read it so you can skip to the chapter after the smut, due to the fact the smut is burly useful to this.)