Beautiful Nightmare [SHINee M...

De amatif_zbad

"I hate you for causing me pain, for being a horrible nightmare every night that I sleep... but I hate myself... Mais

Prologue
The First Chapter: The Nightmare
The Second Chapter: The beautiful
The third Chapter: The query
The fourth Chapter: The prank and the aid
The fifth Chapter: curiosity floods
The sixth Chapter: The challenge
The seventh Chapter: One Step
The ninth Chapter: Feelings
The tenth Chapter: The Repressed Emotions
The eleventh Chapter: My Silent Keeper
The twelfth Chapter: You're Crazy!
The thirteenth Chapter: Missing You.
The fourteenth Chapter: Meeting of hearts.
The fifteenth Chapter: Secretly in Love
The sixteenth Chapter: Confession
The seventeenth Chapter: first love. First heart break
The eighteenth Chapter: Naked truth
The nineteenth Chapter: Lost Memories
The twentieth Chapter: Finding you
The twenty-first Chapter: Winning DhiNE'S HEART
The twenty-SECOND Chapter: Choi's family
The twenty-third Chapter: Worries
The twenty-fourth Chapter: 2nd Angel
The twenty-fifth Chapter: Reunited
The twenty-sixth Chapter: Failed Promise
The twenty-seventh Chapter: Being a good father
The twenty-eighth Chapter: The unfortunate Loss
The twenty-ninth Chapter: New beginning
The thirtieth Chapter: The epilogue

The eight Chapter: Worries and Curiosity

258 8 2
De amatif_zbad

Minho's P.O.V.

He shakes his head as Dhine walks away after they get out from the cab. He was trying his best to start a talk with her when they were already inside the cab, but Dhine simply fell asleep and then waking up when the cab finally reached their destination.

"Wait Dhine."

Dhine innocently looks at him. "Yes sir?"

"Haven't I told you to call me Minho?"

"Well, Sir Minho then."

Minho half shuts his eyes. He is starting to get irritated with her playing to get actions. "Ya, I said Minho."

He hears her sighing. "Okay fine. I will call you by your name if there are only the two of us, but if we are with other people, I will address you with either sir or Mr. Choi."

Minho lightly shakes his head. "Whatever."

"It's that all? Coz' I need to get back to my table to finish my unfinished business."

He does not answer, but instead walks towards her office.

"Ya, what do you think you are doing?" Dhine whispers to him since the other employees are already watching them.

He opens the door and summons her to get inside. When she did, he locks the door.

"What are you doing here? What do you want now?"

Minho smirks. "I'm glad you're asking me that." He takes a sit on one of the seats. He smiles widely, trying to erase the bad vibes. "Since we are only left now, why don't you give me my reward earlier? And call me by my name?"

She looks at him with disbelief in her eyes. "Why don't you just stop that?"

It's Minho's turn to play innocent now. "Why don't you just try it? Anyway, it will not harm you."

"Urgh, I am not in the mood to play games with you—" Dhine closes her mouth when she can't utter his name. "—and, and... Please, leave me alone. I still have to finish a lot of things."

Minho looks at her with a teasing look. He comfortably sits on the chair. "Not until I can see you smiling at me and hearing you saying my name."

Dhine's P.O.V.

"Okay fine! If you won't go out then suit yourself. I won't entertain you." Dhine directly sits down on her chair and focuses her attention to the computer, but she can't concentrate since she can see from the corner of her eyes that Minho is trying to tease her.

Geez, Lord, help me to not to notice him. Please kick him out of this room coz' I still need to attend all my responsibilities.

Dhine is about to get happy when she sees Minho standing only to get disappointed when he walks towards her.

"What?" She asks Minho when he stops just in front of her table.

Instead of answering her, Minho walks towards her back.

"Don't turn around."

"Wae?" But Minho did not answer her. Instead, she sees that necklace that she chose earlier that day. "What are you doing? I mean, I thought..."

"Ye, I know. I just feel like giving this to you. I know, it will suit you well." Minho said as he locks the necklace. "I guess I am right. Perfect." Minho smiles with satisfaction.

Dhine holds the pendant. She looks down as she can feel that she is already blushing. "G—Gomawo. Ahh—Ahh, but—but, wae? I mean, why giving me this when we don't have a good relationship to one another?"

Minho this time is already sitting on the chair placed in front of her table. "Hmm, let us just say that it is my gift as a friend."

"Friend?" She mimics as if reassuring what she heard.

"Yep. Can we just be at least friends?"

Dhine is still holding the pendant. She looks at him and then sighs. "Okay, for the sake of my Hana chingu, I will allow you to be my friend."

Minho's face radiates happiness. He lends a hand to her which in return she just stares at.

"Ya, why are you just staring at my hand? Come on, why don't you take it?"

"Ohh? Is it really that necessary huh?"

Minho hisses. "Aishh... I don't know how Hana is able to tolerate your personality when you seem so weird, mean and aloof with people."

"Okay! Okay! I give up. I will take your hand, but you will promise me that you will go out after this, okay?"

"That's not a problem."

Dhine hesitatingly lends her hand towards his. As she touches his hand, she feels like she is being electrocuted with that small electricity running within her. She releases his hand right away.

"Do as you promise."

"I get it Dhine. You don't have to say it again, but you still owe me. I need to see and hear it. Arasso?"

Dhine lazily nods, showing him as if she is not interested with what he is saying.

"Good, coz' I will be asking you to accompany me eating outside this evening. See you!"

Minho walks away, leaving her unable to say any word. Why on earth he is acting like this to me? Aigoo... Maybe he already misses Hana.

Upon realizing that the two is already in a relationship, Dhine suddenly feels guilty. She shakes her head away to release her emotions.

Suddenly, she feels like sending Hana a message. Wait... I remember, my phone... Minho took it! Urgh...

Minho's P.O.V.

He frowns when he hears a different ringtone in his room. He remembers that he forgot to return Dhine's phone.

As he checks the caller, he finds out that it is Dhine's mother who is calling. Hmmm... Should I answer it or not? What if this is an important call? But still I don't have the right to do it right? But what if there is an emergency in their house?

He is already holding the doorknob when he answers the call.

"Umma!" Minho is a bit surprise to hear a child's voice. He is about to talk when the door suddenly opens. BANG!

"Ouch!" Minho holds his throbbing in pain forehead and nose.

He sees Dhine who at that moment snatches right away her phone. She signals him to keep quiet.

Dhine's P.O.V.

She signals Minho to keep quiet. She gets out and walks a bit away from his room.

She is already on her way to Minho's room when she hears her phone's ringing tone. Right at that moment, she already knows that it is her son who is calling her since she sets a special tone for her mother's call and it is also very unusual for her mother to call her at these working hours.

"Hello baby boy?"

"Umma... I heard man voice there. Are you where?"

"Umma is at work baby boy. I was talking with a guest. Hmmm... Why is my baby boy calls umma?"

"Me want to say, very good I receive in my drawing!"

"Chincha? Umma is so happy to hear that baby. So what do you want me to bring when I go home?"

"Ice Cweeaaaaammm!"

Dhine chuckles as she hears her son's cute scream. He is really hyper when thinking about ice cream. "Okay then! Umma will bring an ice cweeemm. Wait for me when I get home okay? I love you so much baby boy."

"Me love you too umma."

As she finishes the talk, she remembers on checking Minho. *knock* *knock*

"Ya! Good thing you know how to knock." She sees Minho pouting while still holding his forehead and nose.

"Are you okay?" She sheepishly asks as she feels guilty for hurrying and not knocking at the door earlier.

Minho smirks. "Do you think I am okay? What if you break my nose with that? Aigoo..." Minho sits on one of the room's sofa. He leans his back while still his hand on his face.

"Aishhh..." She walks towards his fridge.

"Ya, what are you doing?"

She did not listen. She gets ice and puts it inside the ice bag. She sits beside him. "Here. This will help."

Minho just stares at her blankly. He looks like he is analyzing her randomness. "Are you okay Dhine-ssi?"

She frowns. Am I supposed to be the one asking that to him? In the end, Dhine flips away Minho's hand that is holding his face and pushes his forehead to lean back on the sofa. She gently places the ice bag on his forehead. "Next time, don't answer my phone."

Minho, who at that moment gets stunned, finally recovers. "But I thought it is okay since it is your umma calling. Perhaps it is so important."

"No matter what happens, do not answer my calls okay?"

Minho just shrugs his shoulders. He concentrates his gaze on the ceiling.

"By the way.... Urghm, mianheyo."

Minho glances at her. "Am I hearing you right? You are asking for a sorry?"

Dhine pushes the ice bag on his forehead which makes Minho wails in pain.

"Ya! That hurts! Aigoo." Minho holds his face again which in return receives a flip when Dhine flips it away.

Minho's P.O.V.

He secretly watches Dhine from the corner of his eyes. He notices what she really looks like. He traces the form of her face, her eyes, her nose—everything about her.

He scolds himself as he remembers Hana. What are you doing Minho? You already have a loving girlfriend. You are just here to have a vacation, right?

But somehow, the more he stops himself, the more he gets curious about Dhine. Aigoo, I am just curious to her okay?

As he remembers what he heard earlier over the other phone, he holds Dhine's forearm to make her stop from what she is doing. He sits properly while facing her. "I have a question."

"Huh?"

"Are you already married?"

"Me? Of course not."

"But—But I—I heard a child earlier on the phone... Calling you umma."

He can see that she freezes for a while.

"Do you have already?" He repeats. "Tell me Dhine, do you already have a child?"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

371 16 15
"Why are you so ethereal?" Started: 25/03/24 Ended: (i need motivation to end this pls)
3.9K 189 15
"i hate you." "go on, hate me. but remember your mine."
4.8K 174 12
Have you hated someone so much to the core that you can't stop thinking about them even for a second. He hated to love him. But, deep inside he hims...
32.3K 1.5K 23
Pain, Lust, Desires, Suspense and Pleasure. This was him, He's sick not Mad, I loved him, But, He left me, Now I hate him more than anything....... I...