Timeless

By LavishhhK

Have you ever wondered how life was being the big girl in class? Jazmine has. During middle school she was co... More

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32./The End Pt. 1
33./The End Pt 2.
Short Chapter

16.

3.5K 157 49
By LavishhhK

Amani Blake 💓

Taelyn

"Bro get on. Don't no one want yo big headed ass anymore." I told my ex Amani who was standing at my front door. She started to pout and cry. "Look Amani I still have love for you bu--"

"Then why are you acting this way?! Who has you acting stupid Taelyn?" She asked while crying. I sigh and let her inside.

I'm just glad my mom isn't here, she loves Amani and she lowkey hates the fact that we didn't work it out. Like you get cheated on and let me know if you still wanna work shit out. After she came inside I closed the door and rolled my eyes as she made her way to the couch.

"Listen Amani, you cheated on me. I don't why you not there with that nigga you claimed to love oh so much. But, I don't want you back. I got my eyes on someone else." I explained while she held her face in her hands sniffling. "Come on cut that crying bullshit out."

"You're exactly the same as when we were together!!" She shouted making me roll my eyes. "Look at you! You don't even love me anymore."

"I just said I still have for you but I don't wanna be with you anymore." I explained to her. She looked up at me with tears rolling down her face. "Bro. I told you stop that crying shit because I don't care."

"WHO IS SHE TAELYN?!" Amani shouted.

"Get out Amani." I said standing up and opening the front door to see only to see Jazmine standing there. Fuck.

"Jaz what the fuck happened to yo face?" I asked taking my hand and grabbing her face to examine it. God tryna make life hard for me. I'm really gone fuck up whoever did this shit.

Amani stood up and walked towards the door. She stopped once she saw Jazmine in the doorway.

"Who the fuck is this bitch?" Amani asked.

Jazmine and I both snapped our necks to look at her.

"The bitch that's gone snatch you up if you keep talking that shit." Jazmine stated.

"Tuh I think the fuck not. Im from Queens try me if you want to." Amani said making me face palm myself.

"And Im from the Bronxs and Chicago so what's up bitch?" Jazmine asked balling her fists up. I took her hands trying to get her to relax.

"So this the little cunt that got you acting up?" Amani said.

"Why are you still here? I told you to leave as soon as you got here." I said pulling Jazmine inside and stepping aside to make her leave.

"Ugh fuck you Tae. And you bitch don't let me catch you slipping." She said looking Jaz up and down.

"Oh you mean like this?" Jazmine said yanking her head back by her hair and putting her forearm around her neck to choke her.

I swear this girl be on some next level cartel shit.

"Aight let her go Jaz and come tell me what the fuck happened to yo face." I said pulling her off of Amani.

"Why everyday someone new tryna test me like I won't rock they shit," Jaz said. Amani caught her breath and ran out the door.

All I could do was laugh at how fast she ran out the door. After she was completely gone I closed the door and hugged Jazmine around her waist. I haven't seen her since she read Amani and I messages.

"I missed you Jazmine. What made you decide to come by?" I asked.

"I just feel like I was overreacting and didn't give you a chance to explain what was happening. But after meeting her I understand now."

"You know what needs to be explained? What the fuck happened yo face." I said, I even noticed a large bruise on her neck. "And yo fucking neck!!"

I started breathing heavy because I was pissed the fuck off. Jazmine noticed and started chuckling which made calm down a little but this shit still got me frustrated.

"Jaz come on tell me what happened," I said taking her hand and sitting her on the couch.

"Okay, I got into with my mom and her boyfriend." She explained. I was mad as fuck knowing a nigga put his hands on her.

"Fuck you mean yo momma boyfriend?" I said looking at her with anger.

"Taelyn calm down. Its handled." She said taking out her phone and typing on it.

"You still staying with them after all that?" I asked and she shook her head no. "Then where the fuck you staying?"

"A friend of my uncles." She said sliding her phone back in her pocket and going to the kitchen. I stand up follow her in there.

"Why you don't come stay with me?" I asked holding hee from behind while she searched throughout thw fridge.

"I'm not staying with him for that reason."

"Wait you living with a nigga?" I asked. She nodded her head and I started to become jealous and let go of her. I went back to sit on the couch and turn the TV on.

Jazmine finally came out the kitchen and had a bowl of strawberries and whip cream with two water bottles. She sat next to me and propped her feet up in my lap.

"Taeeeeeeeeeee" she said dragging my name out. I looked over at her and went back to watching football. She set the bowl down and flipped over so she could have her head laid in my lap. "Why you madddddd"

"Be quiet." I said. She started poking my face and I grabbed her hand and set it back down. "Cut it."

"You need some pussy." She said sitting up. I pulled her back and kissed her. We started making out and I stuck my hand down her pants and rubbed her clit. She let out a slight moan.

I began kissing her neck while I still had my hand down her pants. I stuck two fingers in her and started pumping causing her to let out louder moans.

"Eat it." She moaned out.

"Nope." I chuckled taking my fingers out and sitting back up.

"You gave me blue balls." She frowned making me laugh. "It's not funny."

"You don't have balls J." I said laughing at how goofy she is.

"Shut up." She said slapping my arm. I grabbed her arm and pulled her into my lap. She was sitting like a baby.

"I'm not ready to have sex with you. I want to wait, so it could be special." I tell her kissing her forehead. She nodded her head and pecked my lips.

After she fell asleep in my lap. I heard my dad come in the door. He looked like he was stressed out.

"Who is this?" He asked referring to Jazmine.

"My wife. Where's yours?" I asked.

"Shut up boy. You better get her gone before yo mom come home and have a heart attack." My dad said stating notbing but fax. My mom trips off anyone who isn't Amani. I shook Jazmine to wake her up. She sat up and rubbed her eyes. She jumped when saw my dad.

"Jazmine Moore? This is yo girl?" He asked.

"How you know my name?" She asked him.

"You can't be here. Taelyn take her back to her safe house now. There's very bad people looking for her." My dad said looking scared and that's new.

"Why do you guys keep saying that? Nothing has happened to me." Jazmine said in an annoyed tone.

"I'm sorry sweetheart you gotta stay where yo uncle put you. We are in a very bad war and they after you." My dad said throwing me his keys.

I wasted no time taking them and pulling her out the house so I could take her to where she's staying. Jazmine looked super annoyed when she climbed into the car. I didn't care, I would lose my shit if something bad happened to her.

"Where you staying?" I asked.

"Just drive, I'll tell you how to get there." She dryly said.

"Stop acting like that. If there's someone out there after you, you think it's gone be obvious? You smarter than that Jaz. They lurking and preying on you." I said.

"Whatever, turn right at this light." She said resting her head on the window. "I can handle myself."

"I know you can but if yo uncle think it's someone too dangerous he ain't gone let you walk around with yo guard down." I explained.

She ignored me and continued to tell me the directions to get to where she's staying. The silence was tense and I could tell she wanted to vent about this situation but I didn't want to hear it.

We finally got to the house she was staying at. This shit didn't look like no safe house, it looked like she was at a Rick Ross pool party. She climbed out and I followed. She walked up the walkway and unlocked the door to let us inside.

A lightskin with curly hair came downstairs and stopped when he saw Jazmine with me.

"Mac!! She's back!" He shouted upstairs. He continued walking down the stairs and came to introduce himself to me. "Hi I'm Slim, what might you be doing with my bestie?"

"Bestie? Um. Ok. I'm Taelyn her soon to be nigga."

"Ahahahaha. You're funny. This guy is a real jokester." He said looking at Jazmine who was in the worse mood.

"Shut up Slim." She walked towards the back of the house and disappeared. She was too mad to even say bye.

"Taelyn?" I heard a familiar voice say my name.

"Kameryn?! Nigga what the fuck you doing with my girl living with you?"

"Yo girl? This nigga funny." He said looking at Slim. "Her uncle assigned me to watch her until this little war they in, blows over."

"Yeah whatever. Tell her to text me."

"She'll text you if she wants to." Kam shrugged.

"In that case she's gone want to after what we did earlier." I explained before walking out. Kam jumped at me but I didn't flinch.

I don't know why he acting like he care what she do. He's just her bodyguard. She met me first and I think I love her.

When I made it back home my mom was in the kitchen arguing with my dad but I went straight upstairs. I'm real worried about Jaz now and her living situation.

VOTE

COMMENT

#TEAMBREYDEN

#TEAMTAELYN

#TEAMKAMERYN

Happy Fourth of July🤩

This is my only update for today, but brace yourselves for this war that they in. I'm gone have yall shooketh.

Malik (Slim) White

Had to add bae💓🤩.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

869K 32.7K 103
It's 'Killed or be Killed' and living in New Orleans, you start to live by the 'Survival of The Fittest' mentality. Everyone's trying to make it and...
59.3K 2.8K 23
Everyone in this world has their own obstacles they have to face. Some more difficult than others. But Keith's just seems to become harder and harder...
8.5K 1.6K 70
Being the new girl, officially sucks. Being the new Goth girl, wholeheartedly sucks. Being the new Goth girl, with horrific baggage, truly sucks. At...
He Was A Ten By jo

Teen Fiction

6.5K 423 29
I don't know why I am the way I am. I just know that it's been this way ever since I was born. Paige Roberts was born with the ability to see numbers...