Fuck It Boo (Elton Castee Fan...

By dbkiwi

Mahjabeen Abdelnour, who goes by Mahja, was born in America from parents who came from Saudi Arabia. Mahja ha... More

01. Old Friends
02. Exploration
03. Exploring Again
04. Breakup
06. First Date
07. Ice Cream
08. Swimming
09. Date Night
10. Weekend With My Boo
11. Lazy Day
12. Dinner
13. Skating
14. Shopping
15. Date Planning
16. To The Movies
17. Moving In
18. Hanging with Friends
19. Afterwards
20. Swimming
21. Out On The Town
22. Trampolines
23. Hiking
24. Wedding

05. Date?

163 2 0
By dbkiwi

I leaned up against Elton's gate, waiting for him to come out. I was looking at my phone when I heard nails clicking and a dog collar jingle. I looked up to see Circa, Elton's dog run towards me. She was wagging her tail excitedly.

"Hi, Circa!" I exclaimed, sticking my hand through the gate. Circa sniffed my hand and licked it.

Elton came out a few moments later. He let me in and gave me a hug, squeezing me tightly.

"Hey, Mahja," Elton greeted, burying his head into my shoulder.

"Hey," I greeted. I pulled back and looked Elton in the face. "Are you alright?"

Elton nodded. "Yeah. I'll be fine. Don't worry about me."

"Are you sure?"

Elton wrapped an arm around me and we started walking for the door. "Yes, I am. Don't worry."

"I kinda feel like you're trying to comfort me," I said, "not the other way around."

Elton laughed as he opened the door. "I guess it does. I'm sorry if it feels like that."

"Don't feel sorry, Elton," I said, entering the house first.

Elton followed behind me. "It's okay. Do you want something to eat?"

I followed Elton into the kitchen. "Yeah. I'm starving. I haven't eaten since this morning."

Elton opened his fridge. "Well, you're in luck. I have food."

"Good." I hopped onto the couch. "I've always wanted a man who has a lot of food."

Elton laughed. "Love you too. Didn't know you were so shallow."

I kicked Elton softly. "Stop. I just love food so much."

"More than me?"

I scoffed. "What's to love when there wasn't love in the first place?"

Elton turned and glared at me. I laughed and leaned back. Elton stared back at me, smirking to himself. He shook his head and looked away.

Elton pulled out a Tupperware and opened it. "Do you feel like spaghetti?"

"Sure," I said. "I love spaghetti."

Elton put the Tupperware in the microwave and leaned against the counter across from me.

"Don't you have a roommate?" Elton asked.

"Trying to hook up so quickly after breaking up with Amanda?" I asked.

Elton glared at me. "No. I was just going to see if you could bring her around. I've never seen or met her. What's her name?"

"Aviva."

"That's a nice name, but yours is better," Elton said. "How do you pronounce it? Your entire name?"

"Mahjabeen."

Elton had to pronounce it a couple times before he actually got it right. The microwave beeped once and I jumped. We didn't hear it the first time.

Elton pulled out the food and put two servings on two different plates. He handed me one and hopped on the counter across from me.

Corey came in and greeted us. He made himself some food and left. I glanced and he was giving me a smile. I smiled back and flashed the peace sign. Elton laughed. His face was the cutest thing ever.

I finished before him and started cleaning my plate. Elton grabbed my wrist. I looked up at him.

"I'll take that for you," Elton said lowly.

I made eye contact with Elton. He was standing close to me, his body pressing against me. His face was inches away from me. Elton's eyes scanned my face and his eyes returned to mine.

I looked down at his lips and handed the plate to Elton, taking a step back. I got back on the counter. Elton finished cleaning and turned to look at me.

He placed both hands on either side of me, smiling. "Still single, Mahja?"

I shoved Elton, smiling. "You just broke up with Amanda."

"Yeah, like three weeks ago," Elton said. "It's fine now. Amanda and I are on good terms."

"Still," I said. "Amanda's my best friend. If she finds out I'm with you -"

"Are you admitting you want to date with me?" Elton asked.

I playfully shoved Elton again. "Stop. Yes, you're cute. Yes, I want to date you."

Elton leaned in closer. "So, date tomorrow?"

I smacked his shoulder. "Stop. I'll think about it."

Elton leaned in closer so his face was a few inches from mine. "Are you sure? I can change your mind."

I laughed and closed the gap between us. It was a spur of the moment idea, but it felt natural. Elton's lips were soft and he was actually a really good kisser.

I buried my fingers into Elton's hair. He pulled back and bit his lip. He looked sexy.

"Was that okay?" Elton asked. "Did I intrude on anything?"

I shook my head. "It's fine. As long as no one knows, no one cares, right?"

Elton smiled widely. "I like your attitude. Still thinking about that date tonight?"

I pursed my lips and hummed. I leaned forward, closing the gap a little. "Maybe I want to go, now that I think about it. I still want it to be tomorrow. I have to have time to get ready."

Elton pouted. I laughed and shoved him away. I hopped off the counter and went into the living room. Elton followed.

We sat on the couch and I kicked my feet up on the coffee table. Elton gently brushed his fingers against my hand. I smiled at him and leaned my head against his shoulder for a moment.

"What do you want to do today?" I asked.

Elton shrugged. "Be with you, I guess."

"That's not good enough," I said. "Do you want to go to the pier?"

"Sure." Elton pulled out his phone. "I have to tell my roommates, but sure, let's go."

"Can we stop by my apartment?" I asked. "I want to change."

Elton smiled and shook his head. "You girls and changing all the time."

I smacked his shoulder. "It's supposed to be hot today and I don't want to sweat a lot. I want to wear something lighter."

Elton held up his hands in defeat. "Okay, okay. We'll go to your apartment."

After Elton finished texting his roommates, we headed for my apartment. Elton followed me inside and waited for me in the living room.

I decided to wear a white long sleeve shirt and a light blue skirt with a light gray hijab. I wanted to feel tall, so I grabbed a pair of heels and slipped them on.

When I stepped out of my room, Elton stood up and stared at me. I awkwardly smiled at him and gave a small wave.

"I'm sorry for staring, Mahja," Elton said. "You look really nice."

I smiled. "Thank you, Elton."

Elton pulled me close and smiled at me. "The only thing I don't like is that you're taller than I am."

I laughed. "But that's the best part! I like being tall."

Elton just smiled and shook his head. "Let's go and have fun."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

499K 8.1K 35
hey guys, this book is completed and has a sequel but is currently under editing. so if there's a gap, that's why. #1 in Colby Brock fanfic: 7/11/ 1...
76.8K 1.6K 39
Elton Castee has a sister. Her name is Eveline. She is 7 years younger and is a high school drop out. She takes YouTube as her main career with her b...
111K 14.2K 104
Everyone has that one life changing moment, That moment defines you. It shapes who you are as a person, and pushes you down the path that leads to th...
688K 8.8K 142
ALL FOR YOU GUYS THANKS FOR READING AND ENJOY THESE IMAGINES AND PREFERENCES ABOUT THE BOYS. COLBY, SAM, AARON, ELTON, COREY, SCOTTY, BRENNEN, TODDY...