Hamilton One Shots (x reader)

Bởi thatstoreonthecorner

*reads title* highest ranks: #762 in fan fiction #12 in hamilton #38 in oneshots Xem Thêm

Suggestions?
Lafayette x Reader [1]
Hercules x Reader
John x Reader
Jefferson x Reader
Lafayette x Reader [2]
Philip x Reader
Daveed x Reader
Alexander x Reader
James x Reader
Oak x Reader [1]
Oak x Reader [2]
Washington x Reader
Oak x Reader [3]
King George x Reader
Burr x Reader
John x Reader [1]
John x Reader [2]
Face Reveal
Alexander x Reader
Lin x Reader
Philip x Reader
Lafayette x Reader
BE MORE CHILL
Anthony x Reader
Philip x OC
Thomas Jefferson x Reader
Daveed x Reader
Lin x Reader [1]
Lin x Reader [2]
Eliza x Reader
Hercules x Male!Reader
Ham Fam Short Story 1
Jefferson x Reader
Angelica x Female!Reader
Aaron Burr x Child!Reader
Anthony x Reader
Lafayette x Reader
Peggy x Female!Reader
Philip x Reader [1]
Philip x Reader [2]
Philip x Reader [3]
Philip x Reader [5]
Lin x Reader
King George x Reader [1]
King George x Reader [2]
King George x Reader [3]
Ham Fam Short Story 2
Jefferson x Reader
the end.

Philip x Reader [4]

4.4K 165 261
Bởi thatstoreonthecorner

It was getting late and inevitably time for Y/N to return home. When getting her stuff together, Eliza was the one to point out the storm. Outside, gray clouds hung in the sky, with the accompany of fierce lighting and thunder. But a big giveaway was the heavy rain pounding on the roof. Although the storm was intense and all, it allowed Y/N to spend the night at the Hamilton's. Which, Y/N was proud to say, she had planned. Her and Alexander's conversation had ended after his new introduction, and there was so much more to be said.

Eliza handed her a fuzzy pillow and blanket and lead her upstairs, across the hall from Philip's room. "Would you mind sleeping in Angie's room? I'm afraid we don't have an extra bed or an air mattress. I would also offer the couch, but it's quite lumpy." She gave a sheepish smile. "Angelica has the biggest bed."

"I don't mind at all, Eliza. Again, thank you so much."

"No problem." But before Eliza walked away from the bedroom's entrance, Y/N stopped her. "But do you mind if I hangout with Philip for a while longer before I actually sleep?"

Y/N wasn't afraid to show her eagerness to see him again. "That's fine. I'm really glad you two are getting along." She didn't hide her smirk. "I'm sure he has some movies you can watch."

"Sounds great!" Y/N gave a rare toothy grin at the woman, making her smile back. Her footsteps echoed down the hallway as she walked away, and Y/N turned around and instead walked into Philip's room. Her blanket and pillow at hand. She knocked softly three times, halfway regretting it incase he didn't hear. But at the sound of his 'It's open!' She twisted the door knob.

"Hey freckles. Is it okay if I hang with you until I go to sleep?" Y/N spoke, watching as he put down his phone.

Philip smiled at the nickname he was given earlier. "Of course."

Y/N walked over towards him and plopped herself, her blanket, and her pillow on his bed. "Eliza said you had movies."

His eyes lit up. "Oh, tons." He sat upright off the bed and walked over to a bookshelf filled with movies. Y/N didn't get around much. She simply did what was needed survive; pickpocketing only what was needed. Which was usually enough money to pay her apartment's rent and feed herself. To be honest, for the longest time she was terrified she would be recognized and brought back to her foster home. Or worse, identified as a homeless child and put in an orphanage. So Y/N was not outdoors often.
Therefore there was no time to see the newest movies in the theatre, or even buy it on DVD. So her eyes widened drastically when she saw the shelf of disks.

"This is amazing." The let her fingers glide across the cases. Y/N was fully aware how vulnerable she was around Philip Hamilton. Around literally everyone else she hardened her shell and spoke increasingly more intelligent. Truly thinking before she said each word. Of course, in those circumstances she was usually talking to an adult. A situation in which she felt it was very necessary to be a quick-witted intellectual. But being around a boy her age and someone as admirable as Philip, brought down every wall she held around herself. And Y/N kind of liked it.

"What haven't you seen?" Philip asked. "I've seen about everything here so, your choice." He looked towards Y/N, his curly hair framing his face from behind his ponytail.

The teen chuckled sheepishly. "I haven't seen any of these."

She watched with a grin as Philip stared at her in shock. His mouth parted open, and brown eyes wide. "You're kidding."

"Nope."

"Y/N you can't tell me, in all of your years of living you have not seen any of these great movies right in front of you!"

"But that's exactly what I'm telling you." She crossed her arms and leaned against the light blue wall. If it was even possible, the younger Hamilton looked even more shocked.

"How? Did your mom and dad never take you to the theatre? Or buy movies?"

Y/N's smirk faltered at the mention of her parents. She never had anyone to do any of those things for her. The teen opened her mouth several times, as if to speak, but never did.

Although he was guilty about mentioning the family he already knew she didn't have, Philip was curious to her story and just how much Y/N had already lied to him. He knew from her uneasiness around the topic of parents earlier that she didn't have a tight connection with them.

"You don't go to Brooklyn High school, do you?" He spoke softly.

Y/N's frown deepened, at her own vulnerability, and his discovery. Never had she planned to be left so open and emotional in this visit to the Hamilton's. Her eyes glistened as she shook her head no.

Philip's frown matched her own and he led her back onto his bed. "Do you want to talk about it?"

Y/N pondered the question. Listing the positives and negatives of opening up to Philip. The girl definitely trusted him, more than she had trusted anyone before. Her entire trip to his house proved to be more of an emotional rollercoaster than ever before; the emotions she kept hidden were being revealed so easily. She knew he would have questions, especially about what she was realistically doing here. The entire plan could go South. Was it worth it?

Yes.

With a swift inhale, she spoke. "I'm an orphan."

Philip didn't falter.

"I lived in foster homes for a while before I ran away. No family would treat me correctly, no one truly loved me. I've been living on my own for a while, pickpocketing people to manage a comfortable life. So no, I don't go to Brooklyn. And no, I'm not here to speak to your father for a school project. Philip, I'm so sorry for lying, but please know it's for good reason" Y/N finished, slightly out of breath, and looking hopefully at the boy in front of her.

"I'm sorry." He finally said. "For prying."

"It's okay." Y/N mumbled. "I know your curious. So I can tell you this. Your dad was having trouble at work, and could've potentially of been blackmailed. I'm helping him out."

Philip nodded, instead of retaliating like Y/N thought he would.

"What? No questions? No doubts?"

"I don't doubt you, Y/N. I can trust that you're helping my dad, and that you're brilliant enough to do so too. Anyone who knows you, would be impressed by your intelligence. I can see easily how dad would need assistance from you." He paused. "I do have one question."

"Go for it."

"Does anyone else know? My mom? Angie?'

"Only your dad. Although, Angie is onto me."

Philip nodded once more, and Y/N acted quickly before an awkward silence could resonate.

"So... is Harry Potter good?" She bit her lip, glancing at the teen across from her.

"Very good."

Philip put the DVD into his Xbox and joined Y/N under his blanket once he pressed play. He looked over at her innocent face, the only light hitting it being the one from the screen. Her eyes were wide with curiosity, his own blanket brought all the way to her nose. He smiled at the sight, bringing his eyes back to the movie. Though his mind was anywhere but.

Y/N's words lingered and repeated in his head, saddening him at the thought of her being so alone for 16 years. He was forever grateful to whatever she was doing with his father that brought her to him. Because now she wouldn't have to be alone, he wouldn't let her be ever again.

///

The credits played across the flatscreen TV, theme music blaring loudly. Philip looked excitedly towards Y/N, very eager to hear her thoughts on the movie. But instead he was met with her sleeping figure, tucked soundly in his bed. His eyes softened at the sight, and he knew he couldn't disturb her. But in order to not give his mother the wrong idea, he would have to move.

Very carefully grabbing the pillow and blanket Eliza had given her (Y/N had completely hogged his), he slipped out the door and into the hallway.

Tiptoeing down the creaky stairs to the couch below, he was startled by a door opening suddenly. Turning around swiftly, his dilated eyes met Angie's.

"Jesus Ang, you scared me there." He panted, throwing the blanket and pillow onto the couch.

"Did Y/N fall asleep in your bed?"

"Yup."

"And your taking the couch instead of waking her?"

"Yup."

"You really like her, don't you?" She murmured.

"That I do, sis."

A/N: The next and final chapter is going to be REALLY long. Is that okay for a little grand finale??

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

223K 3.7K 26
"i love you" read at 11:11 am -COMPLETED HIGHEST RANKING: #11 in Fanfiction
110K 2.9K 52
The story follows the basic plot of Hamilton: An American Musical, but you are in the story! What will happen when you, a 20-year-old girl, want to j...
105K 4.3K 30
Read it I guess. May 13th 2018- #40 for Jeffmads stories- i- september 29th 2020 #8 !!! for jeffmads stories - why are y'all still reading this 💕❤️�...
66K 3K 21
Another modern day Hamilton lams FanFiction