Love and Lust Aren't the Same

By I_Found_Forever

**If you read this when it was out before, please read it again. I changed quite a few things in it, and hope... More

Which Friend to Choose
Daydreaming
Surrender
The Aftermath
Thank you ex-boyfriend!
I Care Too Much
Harassed
Tough Dad
She'll Never Know
Goodnight Luke (Alexis' POV)
Set Up
Tutors
Eager Much?
Unexpected News
Sleepover? What Is She Thinking?
Preperation
Luke's Special Place Part 1 of 2
Luke's Special Place Part 2 of 2
Jealous Much? (Sasha's POV)
So The Truth Comes Out
Love and Lust Are Two Different Things
Epilogue

Love and Lust Aren't the Same

5K 54 1
By I_Found_Forever

Prologue

 An unfortunate thing about life is people don't know the difference between Love and Lust. Well, here's a wakeup call; they are not the same. People will argue that they are and point out various things that make them alike. But alike is not the same as exact.

Love is that tingly, happy sensation you feel when you’re with the right person. The feeling that no matter what you do, you can't stop thinking about them. And when that person gets you mad over some stupid reason, one look at them and you know in your heart, you could never be mad at them forever; much less 5 minutes. Love is also that pledge to that special person, that you would/will do anything in your power to make them happy, because in inside you know that when they're happy, you’re just as happy too.

Lust is that evil sin people give in to. It’s just that feeling you want to have them in a sexual way, or physical way, even though you know that you won't really ever love them. That is what some people call love. A one night-stand, a fling, an all-nighter.  Whatever slangs you may call it, it's not love.

So I'll start by proving this point to you as I, Luke Daniels, tell you my story of how I got these two emotions confused, because with Love and Lust, you never know what will happen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2M 263K 32
"Here's what I want you to do," I began, trailing my hands up his muscular body to wrap my arms around his neck. "I want you to do me, and do me hard...
2.6M 73.4K 45
Completed - He had me pinned against the wall outside of his dorm late at night. He was staring down at me angrily. I was confused to say the least...
1.3M 48.2K 69
Alexis Manro is a 17 year old girl who, along with her cousin Jake, was forced to move to a new town by her step-father. With her mother dead leaving...
6.3K 256 40
'We have a new student with us today.' For Anna, the arrival of a new student shouldn't have changed her life so much, but it did. Anna had always st...