The Unfavored Concubine| ✓ #W...

By TrinityOseaHall

In A Competitive Harem Chiyo Finds Herself The Last Thing You'd Ever Want To Be....) A tale of romance, betr... More

Concubine Chiyo
Faded Flower
Empress Chiyo
Black Clothed Concubine
Golden Cage
Madness
Palace
Healing
Death
Empress Dowager
The Emperor
Love
Hatred
Night
Envy
Want
The Favored Concubine
Power
Bitter
Death
Deception
Child
Lies
The Princess
Revenge
The Last Empress
Regret
Dead Palace
The Empress Dowager
Forgotten Concubine
Genki Jia
Patience
A Deadly Proposal
Stone
Friend Or Foe
Intrique
Mysterious Figure
Fall Of Genki
Greed
Enemies Among Us
The Heart
Love Of Jade
Pride
Crown Prince Bai
Hope
Judgment

Faithful Concubines

4.2K 113 0
By TrinityOseaHall

Chiyo sat in her palanquin as her newly assigned guard men carried her to the Royal family shrines run by the Faithful Concubines. Chiyo felt quite proud of her self for the strife she caused Jade and was quite bored and decided to explore the palace. Chiyo was slightly unhappy to be carried due to belief that if she touched the ground in such a place that jealous spirits would take her child.

The cold air made contact with Chiyo's face as the guards men set her down to look at her surroundings which smelled like death. Plum trees were scattered throughout the shrines. In the center of an unmarked grave lay one lone young sakura tree.  

Sounds of approaching footsteps distracted Chiyo who turned around to see groups of bald women walking towards her with a deep bow. Chiyo tilted her head curious about the odd looking women who all had slight imperfections where she compared to them was a goddess. Chiyo raised her hand and the women rose all as one.

One woman wearing darker clothing than the rest walked closer and began to speak.

"We welcome you High Motherly Empress." The woman said. Chiyo simply nodded.

"Why do you all have shaved heads?" Chiyo asked confused. The woman breathed in and inhaled grasping her hands in a position which the rest of the women copied perfectly.

"We do not need hair as we seek no vanity or those that cause wickedness of the world. We only seek refuge in the holy presence the spirits and nature provides." Chiyo gaped her mouth open slightly shocked at the word's the woman spoke for they were so eloquent but so insane. Chiyo could never understand these petty women or their faith the woman in black spoke of.

"Very well then." Chiyo said raising her hands to signal her guards to take her away back to her chambers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 9.2K 39
*Historical Fiction* II *Romance* II *Literature* *A 25-year-old modern day woman wakes up from a car accident to find herself in the body of a sixte...
EMPRESS LIU By Desi Turtle

Historical Fiction

277K 9.6K 55
When Liu Changsheng came into the Emperor's household marrying the fourth Prince he had no ambition at all. He was just a fool in love. He was assaul...
1.3K 38 13
Hua Jingfei's family was killed by the emperor and she was forced to stay in the palace and help the maids. One day a prince came to take the emperor...
8.2K 226 13
A professor story... Love, Death, Betrayal, Fame, and Misfortune. Part 1 of 2. ALSO HEAVY ON CNC