The Beauty of Nanba Prison (H...

By _circa

I knew that one day I'd be caught for my crimes... who knew it would be the best thing ever! In Nanba Prison... More

Info
AN: What should I do?
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Authors Note
Chapter 8
Chloe's Past
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Authors Note
Chapter 11
hiiiii

Chapter 5

415 9 0
By _circa

A new year, and a tournament to match it! Darumas have dropped! Mochis been pounded! Speaking of poundings, old Uno and Chloe are in some real deep shit.

I knew we should've hired a narrator. Jyugo step away from the mic.

You can't tell me what to do your just supporting cast!

Hey!

"A Fraud and a Hero"

"I've told them everything they need to know about this number 11. My boys will crush him before he can find a chance to cheat. But this number 98 girl is unpredictable, I wouldn't even expect a girl that good looking to be good at anything else other than modeling." Kiji said to himself out loud, making the others hear.

He then heard a certain inmate with shackles, "you think you know everything, but you don't." Kiji grew irritated, "excuse me?" "If you think cheating is all Uno can do, and modeling is all Chloe can do, your in for a surprise... that isn't half of it. They're geniuses."

In the arena

Trois had a gloomy/shocked blue aura around him. Uno just stole 5 cards in an instant before Trois can get them. "No. No way." Uno smirked showing off his sharp canines, "huh, you don't get to my level as a gambler through cheating alone, pretty boy. It takes a lot more than that." Chloe held all the cards Uno collected in a perfect line while Uno spoke.

"I don't need to know kanji! I can read you like a magazine!" Uno said pointing at the cards Chloe was holding. "How. How can this be!" Trois said, desperately wanting to know how he did it. Honey pushed Trois aside, "just move aside Trois, I'll take it." Uno pointed at them, "sorry friend but my match with you is as good as done." Chloe giggled.

"The hell it is." Honey argued. "A half too many many years-!" Mitsuru started to read the poem, Honey was about to grab some cards but Uno struck first, "Chloe already told me all I need to know about you!" Uno swiped his hand across the floor and got all the cards Honey was about to take. Chloe caught them all in her hands. "Impossible! You couldn't get a single card just a moment ago!" Honey said not believing his eyes.

"I wasn't focused on the card." Uno held up a card that read, "Now bloom inside the nine-fold palace." "You might not have remembered your little conversation with Chloe when she went over to you before the game started do you?" Honey started to think of when he first met his white haired angle... he could remember her, just not the conversation. "Why can't I remember!" Honey yelled at Uno.

"Don't look at me, look at the beauty sitting next to me. She has a... special ability you could say. She can make anyone do anything she wants with just her voice." Uno summed up. Honey looked at Chloe betrayed but somewhat impressed. "I'm sorry Honey but I really want to win. But the talks we did share when the game started was all real, I promise!" Chloe said actually starting to tear up.

In the stands

"Is Chloe... crying!?" Everyone screamed. Especially cell 13.

Arena

"What would you ask for if you win." Honey asked her. Chloe's eyes lit up into stars, "I've always wanted a giant sauna! Do you know how much saunas can smooth out your skin and get rid of all the oil and blackheads from your skin! It's otherworldly! And plus this place doesn't really have a girls bathroom/shower so I have to wait for all the boys to be done! If I get this sauna it'll be like my own little paradise in this prison! And I'll even let my friends and you guys in if you want?" Chloe concluded.

(This is her dream sauna)

In the stands

Kiji was crying tears of joy, "SHE IS SO RIGHT! I LOVE THIS GIRL SO MUCH!." Kiji leaned over the railing and yelled, "HONEY! YOU BETTER ASK THIS BEAUTIFUL GIRL TO BE YOUR GIRLFRIEND THIS INSTANT! I WANT TO GO TO HER SAUNA AND GET TO KNOW YOUR FUTURE WIFE!" Everyone sweat dropped. "Oh boy..."

In the arena

Honey blushed after hearing what Kiji yelled at him. But he will make that statement true. Right now. Mitsuru put the game on pause for an intermission I guess you can say. Everyone is now talking to one another and mingling. All except two.

Honey and Chloe.

They were standing right in front of each other, looking into each others eyes with all the love in the world. Honey got on one knee and held Chloe's hand. "Chloe, ever since I laid eyes on you, I couldn't stop thinking about you. You are the light of my life, the queen to my king. You complete me in every single way like a puzzle." Chloe started to tear up, tears of happiness and love.

Honey continued his beautiful speech, "what I'm trying to say is, Chloe. Will you do me the honor of being my girlfriend? I'm not doing this because Kiji said to from the stands, I'm doing it because I want to. So, what do you think?" Chloe was now crying like Seitarou when her and her 4 inmate friends make fun of him.

Chloe nodded rapidly and jumped into Honey's arms. Honey got up before she could tackle them to the floor and picked her up by the waist and swung her around lightly in happiness. Chloe kept kissing his face: his nose, his forehead, his cheeks, his jaw, and his neck. But then she got to his lips. Chloe's always been a bold person and never shied away from making the first move on a guy.

But with Honey, she actually felt kinda shy. So she hesitated to kiss his lips, Honey took this as a sign of shyness and smiled gently. He lifted her chin up with his thumb and index finger and planted his soft lips on her plump ones. Chloe moaned into the kiss, closed her eyes, and wrapped her arms around his neck and tugged at his hair lightly. That made Honey softly grunt into the kiss.

Chloe pulled away from the kiss before it gets to heated. But she can't say she'll stop later. ;)

They panted as the kiss broke, looking into each others hazy eyes that were filled with lust, love and happiness. "I completely forgot to ask you when we first met, what is the color of your panties that your wearing?" Chloe giggled with a blush. She took her arms from around Honey's neck and slightly pulled her short hot pants down.

Chloe looked at him through her eye lashes and spoke in a sultry voice, "purple lace sweetie~" Honey had a nosebleed and blushed 10 times hard. Then he asked another question, "and what is the color and size of your bra?" Chloe pulled her crop top up and showed him when nobody was looking.

"It's purple lace to with a little white bow in the middle. And for your other question." She leaned in close to Honey's ear, "I'm a DD, pushing an E~" Honey once again fell over with a bigger nosebleed than last time. He was on the floor, twitching and drooling, little images of purple bras and panties swirled around his head. Chloe giggled and helped him up, kissing his lips so he will snap out of his lingerie daze.

"Ok Honey, I think Mitsuru will start the game up again soon. And I'm really really sorry for tricking you into telling me your secret about how you play this game. If you forgive me, I'll give you a special surprise~" Honey nodded like his life depends on it, "yes babe! I'll always forgive you! No matter what the cause is!"

Chloe smiled, "good boy~" she then grabbed both of his hands and moved them to her chest. Honey, immediately knowing what his prize was, squeezed her boobs softly through her crop top. Let's just say Honey was in heaven. He groped, rubbed, and massaged Chloe's breasts, her moaning softly like no tomorrow. She bit her lip roughly, "Honey~" that only encouraged him more. But before he could do anything else a voice broke out through the arena.

"OK PEOPLE! BACK IN YOUR SEATS SO WE CAN FINISH THIS INTENSE GAME TO SEE WHO WINS! WILL IT BE BUILDING 3 OR BUILDING 13!!" The new couple sighed in disappointment. Chloe turned to Honey before Uno and Trois came back from the stands, "ok sweetie, I love you and good luck on the game, no hard feelings if we win. And remember, our little session is not over~" she lightly bit his ear and went back to her side of the playing cards, just as Uno got back and sat down.

Trois saw that Honey was a blushing mess, "Honey are you ok? Your blushing pretty hard there." Honey sighed dreamily and turned to his cell mate/best friend, "guess who has a girlfriend Trois?" Trois' glasses broke, "y-you got that white haired angle?! But how!? I'm the most handsome guy in this prison!" Honey only smirked, "I guess she liked what she saw~ this proves that I'm the most handsomest guy in this prison."

"Can I at least ask one question?" Honey nodded. "Did you get all the information about her bra and panties?" Honey wanted to hit him on the head, but he also wanted to gloat. "Purple lace panties, and purple lace bra with a little white bow in the middle. As for her size, we'll. DD pushing an E~" Trois had a nosebleed and fainted. Honey could only smirk in victory, glad he got his little angle that he loves with all his heart.

"OK LETS CONTINUE THE MATCH!" Mitsuru yelled to the audience. It was Uno and Honey that are playing right now. Uno spoke, "So from what Chloe told me buddy, you have three tells. First off you follow the card you wanna grab with your eyes." Honey was sweating already, "do I?"

Uno continued, "oh and addition to that your center of gravity leans to the right. So your a little quicker when grabbing cards on that side. And finally we have your middle finger, you have an unusual habit of pointing it, instead of your index finger. Really gives you away." Uno concluded. Honey had a shiny purple aura around him and he grunted in surprise.

In the stands

Yamato speaks, "82's body language revealed that the card was towards the right. Knowing that, 11 followed his gaze and found his middle finger pointing towards the right card!" Seitarou was sweating, "that's amazing! And in so little time!"

Back to the arena

"If you feeling kinda naked right now that's because you might as well be!" Uno taunted to the beautiful hot head. Some of Honey's hair grew into red and yellow arrows. It was hot to Chloe. "DON'T YOU LAUGH AT ME YOU SWINDLING BASTARD!" Honey yelled full of rage.

        In the stands

Nico looked surprised, "hey look his hair turned into arrows! Creepy." Rock said to Nico, "guess he decided to show his true colors. And it looks like Chloe's digging it."

      Back at the arena

Honey just wouldn't believe it, "no way you must've rigged the game somehow! Admit it you cheated!" He then held up his middle finger. Uno pushes his finger down as soon as it was up. "You really should get control of that naughty middle finger of yours. You may be smart but girls don't like an uncouth man." Honey screamed again, "I'll show you uncouth! And yes, MY GIRL does like an uncouth man! She thinks it's hot!"

Uno paused, "wait, your girl-" his eyes widened and turned to Chloe, "WHAT!? BUT-BUT WHEN?!" Chloe put a hand on his shoulder and smiled, "sorry Uno, but he's so romantic, sweet, and hot!" She blushed and smiled. Uno sulked, "if only I didn't let you participate in this challenge." But Uno got back into the game, remembering what their playing for.

Trois our a hand on Honey's shoulder who was still fuming, "Honey stop! Let me try again!" And Chloe put a hand on Uno's shoulder, "hey Uno can I play again, you already told me about Trois so why not." Uno smiled at her and nodded. Chloe sat down opposite of Trois and Uno stood up to let her play, "do you wanna find out what your tells are to?"

Trois was angered, "there's no point because I don't have any!" Chloe just shook her head.

Mitsuru went on to a poem, "may the times spare-" as Trois was about to pick the cards, Chloe swiped at all three of them in an instant. "So fast. How?" Chloe was holding a card up to her lips that said, "bring a life of everlasting love." Uno spoke, answering Trois question, "you only have two tells. The first is your mouth, you open it slightly before you move right. But clench it shut before going left." Trois put a hand over his mouth and widened his eyes.

"Your second tell is in the way you blink. You blink one time when you reach for a card that's fairly close to you, but twice if it's further off." Chloe said to Trois who was sweating and slightly opened his mouth, eyes wide. "Chloe and I don't need to know what's on these cards not if we can see you." Uno continued.

"Remember this, you damned amateur. Winning is never easy." Uno said as Chloe then swiped more cards before Trois can even get them.

        In the stands

"Amazing!" Rock said amazed at Chloe's and Uno's skills. He then looked to his right, "hey Nico?" But he was missing. "Where'd he run off to, the bathroom?"

          With Nico

"That was close, I totally forgot. The doctor will get really mad if I forget to take my medicine. I wonder what flavor it'll be in today." Nico said walking down the hallway. He passed by a hallway and saw a person. Except this person was meditating in the air with a turquoise aura around him! Nico backtracked, "hmm? Is somebody there?" Nico saw the floating person and screamed, "AHHHH! HE'S FLOATING!"

Back to the arena

Chloe once again stole another three cards from Trois grasp. Honey and Trois gasped startled. "Listen boys. There's also something I want and this tournaments how I get it." Uno said.

In the stands

"Wonder what that might be?" Jyugo said in wonder.

Arena

"I really enjoy hanging out with the other inmates in here. We have a great time gambling together. They take games seriously unlike you. Well I'll gamble with them even more. So when we win. I'LL HAVE THEM BUILD A NANBA PRISON GAME ROOM!" Uno screamed in determination. You can hear all the inmates cheering for Uno. "So there'll be a pool table?!" Chloe asked in excitement, stars for eyes.

Uno nodded and smiles, "yes! And many pool tables!" Chloe jumped up, "YAY! I love pool! But I still want my giant sauna!" Uno nodded, "as soon as we win Chloe, the sauna will have your name on it!" Chloe exploded with happiness, Honey was irritated that their losing but seeing the look on Chloe's face brought a smile to his. Trois on the other hand was a mess.

"Our will is strong we won't be beat!" Uno and Chloe screamed as Chloe swiped the last card from the mat. Winning the game for Building 13.

In the stands

"She just took the last card!" Seitarou screamed in happiness. Yamato nodded. Even Hajime started to smile at Chloe's and Uno's good job.

Arena

"WE HAVE OUR WINNERS FOLKS! BUILDING 13'S NUMBERS 11 AND 98!" Mitsuru screamed to the cheering crowd. Uno threw his hat off and ran his hand through the top part of his hair, Chloe also running her hand through her hair, they were back to back smirking, "and you though we were just pretty faces!" They said in unison. You could literally see WINNER in shining gold beneath them.

Chloe turned to Honey, "Baby I'm sorry, you guys did really good though." She tried to make Honey and Trois feel better. Honey only grumbled but he did smile a little. Chloe walks up to him and held his hands, "hey, when I get that giant sauna, I'll book it for only us two for a day. Alone. Together. Does that make you feel better sweetie?"

Honey nodded rapidly, "yes! As long as we're together I'll be perfectly fine babe." Chloe smiled and rubbed their noses together. He nudged her nose and kissed her. You could hear Uno and Trois jealousy from a mile away, even though they were only 5 steps apart from them. Uno and Chloe then went back to the stands.

In the stands

"No. We're beaten." Kiji said in defeat. "At least Honey and number 98 got together... THEY LOOK SO CUTE WITH EACH OTHER!" "HAJIME HAJIME HAJIME WERE ARE YOU!?" Nico screamed running to find Hajime to tell him what he saw. Nico ranted but Hajime couldn't understand, "where the hell did you run off to inmate?" He asked. "LISTEN TO ME! THIS GUY WAS FLOATING IN THE AIR!" Nico screamed in panic.

"Oh I get it you hit your head." Hajime said not believing Nico. "I AM TELING YOU THE TRUTH HE WAS REAL I REALLY REALLY SAW IT I DID!" "Alright sure you did." Nico had no luck with him.

Arena

"OUR NEW YEARS TOURNAMENT HAS COME DOWN TO ITS FINAL TWO EVENTS! AND THE NEXT ONE WILL BE!" Mitsuru screamed. Next thing you know the floor is opening. Jyugo grew nervous, "oh no a giant hole. Why is there a giant hole!"

"OUR FOURTH EVENT! WILL BE TOP SPINNING!"

"Fourth Event Top Spinning"

"So if the top spinning stage is gonna be that big-" Uno and Chloe leaned over the rail in excitement. Rock just stood there with his mouth open and eyes wide. "THESE ARE THE TOPS YOUR TEAMS WILL BE USING!" Mitsuru pointed to a giant red top that might as well be the size of a truck. "Yep their enormous to." Chloe, Jyugo and Uno said in unison.

"THIS EVENT WILL MOSTLY REQUIRE GOOD TEAMWORK PROBABLY!" "Probably!?" Uno screamed from the sidelines. "SET YOUR TOP SPINNING IN THE CENTER OF THE STAGE! THEN FIGURE OUT A WAY TO KNOCK YOUR OPPONENTS TOP OUT OF BOUNDS OR DESTROY IT TO WIN!" Mitsuru screamed. "Destroy it!?" Rock asked/screamed.

"UP TO THREE TEAMMATES CAN PARTICIPATE! HOWEVER JUST LIKE IN HYAKUNIN ISSHU ONLY ONE OF THOSE PARTICIPANTS CAN BE A GUARD!"

"Introduction of the Powerhouses"

"BUT FIRST LEST REINTRODUCE OUR TEAMS! LED BY HAJIME SUGOROKU, A HULKING SUPERHUMAN GORILLA!" "WHO YOU CALLING A GORILLA!" "BUILDING 13 HAS YET TO LOSE A MATCH!" Mitsuru announced for Building 13.

Samon was laughing at Hajime, "HAHAHAHA SEEMS LIKE A GOOD DESCRIPTION TO ME!" Hajime just stared. "OPPOSING 13, LED BY A MORONIC MONKEY ALL SQUEAL NO BITE!" "SAY THAT AGAIN AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS MITSURU!" "WE HAVE SAMON GOKUU FROM BUILDING 5!" Hajime then started to imitate a monkey.

"I'm gonna destroy you." Samon said trying to intimidate Hajime. "Keep in squeaking monkey boy." Hajime said with a blank face.

"AND THEN COMPETING IN THE SECOND MATCH OF THE FOURTH EVENT, HE'S ALL TALK AND PROUD OF IT! FROM A DISTANCE HE MAY LOOK AND SMELL LIKE A POISONOUS TROPICAL FLOWER BUT GET CLOSER AND YOU'LL FIND A PHEASANT IN HEAVY MAKE UP!" "I WILL SUE YOU FROM SAYING THAT YOU PRICK!" "FROM BUILDING 3 ITS KIJI MITSUBA!" "Man, he's really butchering these introductions." Chloe thought while sweat dropping.

"AGAINST HIM, IN A WELL DRESSED CAPE AND UNIFORM ACCESSORIZED WITH A SLICK RED POWER TIE, WE HAVE KENSHIRO YOZAKURA! FORMER POLICE DOG TRAINER AND SUPERVISOR FROM BUILDING 4!" "Let's get on with it shall we. Against the bird, I'm sure to win." Kenshiro looked bored but serious from this whole thing. "Huh, when this is over you'll be crying with your tail between your legs." Kiji shot back and Chloe giggled from the burn.

"STAY TUNED CAUSE ONLY ONE OF THEM CAN BE THE CHAMPION OF NANBA!" Mitsuru yelled. "Damn that Mitsuru, ill make him pay for this later." Samon said from where he's crouched. "Numbers 58 and 71 lets get in there!" "Alright." A lazy voice spoke, then two figures jumped in the air to the arena, Samon following.

Two inmates of Building 5 landed in the arena. One was tall, had greenish/grey hair, circular glasses, a purple jumpsuit on, and sandals. That's number 0571. And the other guy was shorter than 71. He had very pale skin, white at the most, short teal hair, a red and blue hat with a talisman on it, a blue singlet kind of thing, and high white sock with shoes like Nico's. This was number 0558.

"I jumped in cause I thought it'd be high beat but what do we do now-" number 71 started, holding his head, eyes closed. Number 58 interrupted him, "annoying speaker guy says we're spinning tops." 58 said in a monotone voice.

"PLEASE WELCOME INMATE 71!"

"Building 5, Cell 8 Inmate Number 71 A.K.A. Qi"

"AND WITH HIM INMATE NUMBER 58!"

"855"
"Building 5, Cell 8 Inmate Number 58 A.K.A. Upa"

        In the stands

"WHAAA!?" Nico screamed looking at Upa. Rock, Chloe, Uno, and Jyugo looked at him. "HAJIME THATS THE GUY WHO FLOATED IN THE AIR! TOLD YOU HE WAS REAL!" Nico grabbed Hajime by the back of his shirt collar and started running to Upa. Over the rails and into the arena. "AND YOU THOUGHT I WAS CRAZY!" "WHAAAAA!?" Hajime screamed.

"Watch out for the ground!" Yamato screamed. A couple seconds later they all heard a huge crash. Everyone winced. "YEP THATS THE ONE I CAN PROVE IT NOW! HE CAN START FLOATING ANY SECOND ARE YA LOOKIN?!" Nico screamed waving his bandaged hand around, the other hand was clenched in a fist. Hajime was stuffed into the concrete, his upper body no where to be seen.

"TRY AND WIGGLE YOUR LEGS IF YOU CAN HEAR SIR!" Seitarou yelled in panic. Hajime then pulled his head of of the hound with a giant grunt. "HAHAHAHAHA! THAT WAS A PRETTY FLASHY ENTRANCE! If you were trying to make us laughed it worked Mr. Ape!" Samon taunted while laughing. Nico was in awe looking at Upa. He had stars in his eyes but then Hajime punched his head really hard.

Arena

"That's some pretty big talk coming from the laughing stalk of this prison you ignorant monkey." Hajime taunted back in anger. "LOOKS LIKE ITS A GRUDGE MATCH BETWEEN SAMOM GOKUU AND HAJIME SUGOROKU!" Mitsuru broadcasted to the arena. "I never said I was gonna compe-" Hajime tried to talk but was cut off.

"HAJIME!" Hajime looked towards the stands and saw Yamato, Seitarou, Rock, Chloe, Uno, and Jyugo cheering for him. "SHOW EM WHAT WERE MADE OF SUPERVISOR!" Seitarou yelled out in glee. "Break a leg sir!" Jyugo shouted pumping his fist in the air. "C'MON GORILLA! I WANT THAT SAUNA!" Chloe screamed, it made Hajime mad that she called him a gorilla, but he did crack a smile looking at the large smile on her face.

"Well, looks like I don't have much of a choice." Hajime sighed while walking up to the giant red spinning top. He then grabbed the cloth that was wrapped around it, waiting for Mitsuru to yell start. Samon also walked up to his and held the cloth connecting to his giant green spinning top. "Hnn."

"THE TOP SPINNING CONTEST IS ABOUT TI BEGIN! READY... SET... GO!" As soon as Mitsuru yelled go, Hajime and Samon both released their tops into the arena.

"58, 71 GO FOR HAJIME!" Both Qi and Upa leaped into action. "This is bad! Their going for Hajime." Seitarou said in alert. "Looks like they tend to beat him with numbers." Yamato said in thought. "Taking down the most dangerous target first is basic protocol. It's how they trained us guards to operate." Samon said with a dangerous glint in his eyes. Upa and Qi jumped towards Hajime. "I see no reason not to do it here!"

Qi and Upa were about to hit Hajime But was interrupted by a ball and chain landing in front of them, breaking the concrete. "WHAT THE HELL!?" Samon screamed in shock. "Attacking someone 2 v 1 is dirty." Nico said in a serious voice.

In the stands

"Wow look, he's getting serious now." Rock commented. "I didn't even know he can make a face like that." Uno said in thought. "He's kinda scary with that face." Chloe said shivering. "I wonder how Honey is doing? I know it's only been like 20 minutes since I last saw him but, I can't help but wonder. I miss him and his pervertedness." Chloe thought sadly, missing her hot, purple haired boyfriend.

In the arena

Nico had a serious face for a couple more seconds, but then he smiled. "Uh?" Upa questioned, not knowing how to respond. "I HAVE ZERO TOLERANCE FOR BAD GUYS WHO COMMIT COWARDLY VILLAINOUS ACTS! SAY YOUR PRAYERS EVILDOERS YOUR ABOUT TO GET WHATS COMIN TO YA!" Nico shouted while pointing his finger at Upa and Qi.

In the stands

"And there he goes, Nico's playing the superhero." Rock sighed. "Evildoer is a pretty strange word to hear coming from a prisoner." Uno and Chloe said while leaning their faces on their hand. "Crap! We better get ready." Jyugo said turning around to find something. "Yeah right." Rock said, as he, Uno and Chloe also turned around to find something.

"Hey were just spectating what are you getting ready for?" Seitarou asked the four inmates in confusion.

In the arena

"Things I Always Wanted to Say Ranking"
1 —————————————
2 Say your prayers,
evildoers
3 I won't condone bad guys
4 You're not weak, I'm just too strong

"THAT SWEET ONE LINER I JUST DROPPED IS NEAR THE TOP OF MY LIST OF THINGS IVE ALWAYS WANTED TO SAY! WOOHOO!" Nico shouted in excitement. "How ridiculous. Let's put an end to this quickly ok Qi." Upa said to his partner, only to find him not beside him like he's supposed to. Upa looked around in confusion several times, only to still not find him.

Then he looked up at the end of the arena and found Qi lying down. "C'MERE QI! THIS IS NO TIME TO BE TANNING!" Upa shouted at him. "I'm a pharmaceutical chemist, fighting isn't really my thing." Qi said, his eyes closed. "Huh!?" Upa screamed. "Don't worry about it, I'm gonna take a nap real quick." Qi said like it was nothing. You could see Upa's frustration from a mile away.

"I want you to know that your completely worthless." Upa said, no more care in his voice. "Don't talk to me like that. I've got total faith in your ability to break that kids face." Qi finished his argument. "Well yeah. Your certainly right about that." Upa said turning around to the fight.

Nico leaped into the air and was ready to attack. He swung his ball and chain to the floor to try and hit Upa. But Upa dodged like it was nothing. "Your way too slow." Upa taunted. Nico's eyes lit up into stars, "so hey listen I need you to teach me how to float in the air like you were doing earlier!" "Hey, the only way you'd know about that is if you spied on me during my meditation." Upa accused. Nico our his hands together, "please teach me master I wanna learn how to fly like you!"

"Heh, look I'm good but no ones good enough to teach an amateur like you how to use qigong." "Qigong?! That sounds awesome teach me qigong!" Nico was really persistent to learn. "Like I said someone of a level as low as yours is unreachable." Upa denied.

"Ok fine will you do it if I show you an even cooler move!" Nico asked. Upa turned towards him. "Here it goes!" Nico shouted. "The R(bleep)der (bleep)ick!" Rock, Jyugo, Uno and Chloe were all bleeping out Nico's words and blocking his move with a black circle. What, they can't have Nico break the fourth wall. A large proportion of the floor was shattered.

In the stands

"Ok, it was a close call but we made it in time." Jyugo said wiping the sweat from his forehead. Seitarou was confused, "in time to do what?" Jyugo turned to him, "in time to protect our more sensitive viewers." Each Inmate held up a different device, "I'm in charge of all the bleeping." Jyugo said holding what looks like a megaphone.

"In the sensor." Uno said holding a black circle with a stick on it. "And we pixilate corrupting images." Rock and Chloe said holding up a small pixilated screen. "Oh, well that should go well." Seitarou answered getting the idea.

Back to the arena

Samon was in the air getting ready to hit Hajime with his staff. Samon hit him but Hajime blocked it with a single arm. Like what Rock did with Liang. "CMON! THIS ISN'T A CAGE MATCH YOUR SUPPOSED TO GO AFTER THE TOP! FOLLOW THE RULES WILL YA!" Hajime shouted at Samon. But all Samon did was swing his red staff in the air, "oh I'll go after the top, but not until I'm done with you! I prefer to tackle the most painful task first and save the rest for later! Well that's part of my thinking, it's also the fact that I don't like you!" He shouted at Hajime with evil eyes.

"So that's your real motive isn't it?" Hajime asked with stern eyes. Samon jumped in the air and attacked, "AHHHH!" But once again, Hajime evaded his attack, taking a hold of his staff in both hands. Hajime threw Samon's staff just in time to have Samon run at him and they clashed hands.

"Look The Wardens calculating the strength of her guards. She has such a piercing glare." A random inmate said while looking at The Warden. Indeed it was true, Momoko was looking at her guards but one in particular. Hajime. "I want. I want to." The Warden was thinking while imagining her hand holding Hajime's in replacement of Samon's.

"Oh Hajime Sugoroku your- your so aggressive~" Mokoko said while blushing. "Only for you toots." Hajime said in a seductive voice. Hajime dipped her, "may I have this dance~" oui oui misure~" ohh I wish I was the one holding hands with Hajime Sugoroku, I want to feel his hot gaze burn through me!

"The Wardens turning red now. Isn't she satisfied?!" "Their fighting as hard as they can and still it's not enough!" Random inmates said worriedly.

"Us guards aren't allowed to fight normally so I have to take advantage while I can!" Samon shouted, still in a hand lock with Hajime, not backing down. Hajime grunted, "really not in the mood to tame your idiocy." Next thing you know Hajime threw Samon back from him, Samon screaming while in the air.

Hajime ran towards Samon, "your a waste of my time!" While being forced the other way, Samon retrieved his red staff, "don't treat me so lightly!"

A blue light came from Upa's hands, "SUPERVISOR BEHIND YOU!" Hajime heard Yamato yell from the stands. Hajime's eyes widened but he dodged the giant blue beam just barely. The blue beam hit the wall and it shattered. "Do is both a favor and get a hold of yourself Samon." Upa said in his monotone voice. Nico was in awe, he had no words to say, just strangled gasps.

"Thats! The Kame(bleep)meha!?" Nico said in a serious voice. A little Jyugo appeared from the side and bleeped his words. "So cool." Hajime flexed his hand, "it's quite impressive. He's skilled with his qi." Nico's arms were flaying around, "DID YOU SEE WHAT HE DID THERE!? TAHT WAS THE KAME(bleep)MEHA DUDE!? A REAL KAME(bleep)MEHA! A KAME KAME!-" a little Uno popped up holding his black circles, "ITS TOO OBVIOUS IF YOU ONLY BLEEP THE LAST PART!" "HE KEEPS REPEATING IT!" Jyugo argued with closed eyes.

Both Hajime's and Samon's tops were still battling, neither being knocked down. Upa and Nico were across from each other. Nico's eyes were lit up in stars again, "you gotta teach me that special move you just did c'mon I'm begging ya!" Upa just crossed his arms, "I'm not nice enough to teach my moves to you!" Upa shouted then lunges at Nico.

"Ok, how bout you teach me if I beat you then!" Nico shouted while trying to kick Upa. Upa just blocked his kick, "well that's a bummer he blocked my kick." Nico said in disappointment. Upa looked at him, "that looks like one of Liang's attacks." Upa jumped back from Nico, "how did you obtain that move?" Nico put his finger on his lips, "I thought it looked kinda nifty when that guy used it on Rock so I decided to copy it."

"He copied it? There's no way. How could he memorize a technique he only saw a few moments ago?" Upa thought.

        In the stands

"I see. It's that technique." Jyugo said with a weird look on his face. "Have you seen it before Jyugo?" Uno asked with the same look. "It's fearsome. Nico is easily impressed by things that look cool and memorizes them instantly." Jyugo summed up for what Nico is doing. "An excerpt from Mysteries of Nico by Minmei Publishing Co." Rock and Chloe said with arms crossed, eyes closed.

"Are you seriously saying that's a book!?" Seitarou said in shock.

      Back in the arena

Nico was firing punches at Upa at lightning speed. "His movements are getting faster and sharper every second. It's more than just quick memorization." Upa though while blocking all of Nico's punches. Nico then kicked Upa only for him to block it. "It's almost as if, my moves were infecting him somehow."

Nico jumped back and made the same pose Liang did when jumping back from Rock, one leg up in the air at an angle. "C'mon you know that was awesome don't you wanna teach me now!" Upa got in a pose, "teach you what?" Qi then spoke up from his nap, "why don't you just make him your disciple." Nico turned around, "huh?"

"Do it. You won't have to go through the trouble of winning the whole tournament." Nico turned back to Upa, "are you really looking for a disciple?"

"855"
"Gifted"

"Well obviously I mean I am gifted qigong master after all. My objective in winning this tournament is to gain a worth, talented disciple to train as my successor. Seeing as I'm imprisoned in this rat hole I have no choice but to have The Warden to bring one to me." Upa said shrugging.

Nico raised his hand, "PICK ME PICK ME PICK ME! I'll be the best disciple you could ever ask for!" Upa went up to him, "will you shut up for a second and just listen to me! You couldn't possible understand how committed I am to winning this tournament. You'd probably just ask for something stupid and petty if you ended up winning. Like that girl inmate number 98."

"HEY! SAY THAT TO MY FACE SHORT STACK! I DARE YOU, YOU FILS DE PUTE!"(Son of a bitch)

Nico grew a serious face, "there's nothing stupid about it." Upa turned to face him and gasped. "I'm gonna win this tournament so that I can ask for the very latest video game console." Qi sweat dropped and Upa made a deadpan face. "It's doesn't make sense that we can have tv and manga but no video games! I wanna inform everyone once and for all. That anime, manga, and video games make the world go round and they were meant to be enjoyed together!" Nico finished pointing a finger a Upa.

"That's exactly what I meant when I said petty and stupid." Upa said monotonously and kicked Nico. Nico flew back from the force, hitting the ground but saved himself. "Your desire to waste time on video games doesn't even compare to my goal." Upa said, turned to Nico.

Nico's eyes lit up into stars, "but if I beat you will you make me your disciple?" "I might consider it. That's if you win. Kid." Upa said staring at Nico like a hawk.

Now over to Samon and Hajime, our two favorite primates. Samon screamed and swung his staff at Hajime. Hajime dodged and that made Samon's staff make a giant dent in the floor. Hajime then started to run towards Samon's and his spinning tops at fast speeds. Samon turned to him screaming, "that bastard! He after the top!"

Hajime was going to punch the top but Samon interrupted him, "I won't let you!" And swung his staff. Hajime blocked his attack with one hand like it was a feather, "your a persistent little monkey aren't you?" Hajime said to Samon with stressed eyes. "I still don't believe that crap you tried to sell The Warden in your last report." Samon said.

"Why not?" Hajime asked him in a bored tone. "Those inmates from cell 13 are wild and your way to used to dealing with them. It's obvious you've done it before. You were lying when you said there weren't any problems. That I know but why. What are you hiding?" Samon interrogated him with narrowed eyes.

Hajime's grip on Samon's staff tightened, "Do you ever stop talking?" Samon tried to pry his staff from Hajime's hand but had no use. "I'm only doing my job. I can see how basic competence might be hard for you to comprehend. That's no excuse. Cause there's nothing I hate more than having my motives questioned."

Hajime took his free hand and lifted Samon up by the collar of his white button up shirt. Samon was shaking in fear. "You got some big balls trying to interrogate me. I think. Yeah I'm gonna kill you." Hajime literally looked like pure evil itself. It was horrifying.

Hajime then threw Samon down, Samon started coughing for air. "Screw you. Was that supposed to be a threat?" His voice was hoarse. "COME AND GET ME!" Samon shouted springing up from his moment of weakness. "Your gonna regret this with every fiber of your being." Hajime said in a demonic voice smirking, showing off his sharp canines.

Samon just screamed a battle cry, jumped up in the air, and swung his staff. "OH YEAH!? WAAAAA!" Samon lunged towards Hajime while he just stood their staring at Samon.

From Kiji and Kenshiro's battle, you can see a huge puff of smoke go into the air.

"This is my chance!" Kiji shouted while throwing his giant circular sharp fan. Kenshiro, seeing this move, moved out of the way, evading the move. "That was a fairly decent attempt. Even a rotten guard is still a guard I suppose." Kenshiro taunted Kiji.

Kiji gritted his teeth, "between being called poison and now rotten I'm getting sick of these damn comments. PREPARE TO FACE MY BOOT!" Kiji shouted while jumping in the air, aiming his boot at Kenshiro's face. "I won't lose, not again." Kenshiro said calmly. He dodged everyone of Kiji's fast punches.

"This is my year. You won't stand in my way." Kenshiro said while pushing Kiji back like he weighed nothing. "Prepare to fall."

And now back to Samon and Hajime. Once the smoke cleared from Samon's attack, there stood Hajime. Standing straight at attention, not a speck of dust on him. "Holy crap he's strong." Samon said while balancing on the balls of his feet. Hajime looked at Samon with one wide eye showing madness and smirking, his sharp teeth meaning business.

        In the stands

"Wow I don't think I saw Hajime move his feet once in that fight." Rock said. Chloe nodded, "I know he's strong but to not move for that long against a martial arts master! Wow." Yamato spoke with wide eyes, "he did it, the supervisors' been standing in place the whole time!"

"Amazing." Random Inmate
"Even The Warden must be impressed with that." Another random inmate

Momoko had her head down chuckling. She shoulders shaking in laughter.

"That's creepy. Why is she shaking?" Random inmate

She then lifted her head up, "oh~ so this is heaven." She imagined herself dancing with Hajime, him twirling her around with ease. "Getting tossed around in Hajime's strong and treppid hands!" "Ole~" Hajime said smirking at Momoko. Ah! As skilled as he is powerful!

The Warden snapped out of her Hajime daze, shaking and blushing. "Hajime Sugoroku. You will be my matador." Momoko started giggling like Chloe when she was thinking of something perverted.

"DAMN YOU HAJIME!" Samon shouted while swinging his staff. Hajime then had enough of the monkeys antics and punched him towards the ground. "You're movements are sloppy ya damn wannabe!" Hajime said to Samon who coughed up blood. (AN: people my heart broke watching and writing this. Samon is my favorite guard and he's so hot! I hate to see him hurt 😭)

And now to Nico and Upa. Nico's punches were getting faster every second, "what the hell?" Upa thought with wide eyes. Nico then got a punch on Upa, "I totally got you that time now make me your disciple already! I wanna start learning that special move ASAP!" Upa turned around, "that was just a lucky hit. But fine."

Nico's eyes were shining, "wait really!" Upa then started to use the special move again, "if it'll get you to stop pestering me about it, I'll prove that there's nothing I can teach you. In the blink of an eye." Upa then released the large blue beam at Nico. "If I can beat him here, then he'll make me his disciple." Nico thought while closing his eyes.

Hajime went up to the two dueling spinning tops. Samon saw him and said weakly, "wait. No this fight isn't over!" Hajime then grabbed the green spinning top, Samon's top, and tried to get it to stop spinning. Hajime had enough strength, pick up the top and threw it. Samon's eyes widened, "YOUR KIDDING ME!"

As the blue beam was about to hit Nico, he opened his eyes, "I WILL WIN THIS BATTLE! AND AFTER THAT IM GONNA WIN THIS WHOLE DAMN TOURNAMENT!" Nico's bandaged hand then started glowing gold, "THIS HAND OF MINE IS BURNING RED!"

        In the stands

"Things I Always Wanted to Say Ranking
    1 This hand of mine is burning red!"

"Woah he worked it in!" Rock shouted in happiness. "That was item number one on the list of things that Nico's always wanted to say!" Jyugo shouted in glee. "Brace yourselves boys and girl!" Uno shouted. "So cool!" Chloe shouted in awe.

      Back in the arena

"AND CLOUDMORE TELLS ME TO CRUSH THE KEY!(?) ERUPTING (bleep)OD FI(bleep)GER!" A little Uno and Jyugo were bleeping things out and blocking the sensitive images. "It isn't enough just to mimic my pose." Upa said to Nico. "SEIK(bleep)!! TEN(bleep)KEN!" Now all four little chibi inmates were trying to protect the sensitive viewers.

But they were blasted back by a powerful eruption. "FINISH HIM!" The four chibi inmates shouted while being blown away. Upa's beam and Nico's powerful blast were fighting against each other. No one knowing who will win. Oh wait Nico's winning. Samon and Upa were freaking out in two different places. "THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!" Upa shouted. "OH GOD THIS IS HAPPENING!" Samon shouted in fear.

From where Qi was laying, he saw a giant explosion go off. "Woo, tough break." One the smoke cleared, it showed Samon and Upa lying on the floor in defeat.

"THIS FIGHT IS OVER! BUILDING 13 WIIIINS!" Mitsuru shouted in excitement. Well when is he never excited.

Nico's senses came back to him, "oh wow, did I really-? WOOHOO I TOTALLY NAILED THAT SPECIAL MOVE!" Nico shouted in happiness, throwing his arms in the air. He then grew spirals for eyes and fell to the floor. Well would've hit the floor if not for Hajime catching him in his arms.

Hajime slightly smiled, "you shouldn't be so reckless."

Over to Kiji and Kenshiro. Kiji's hat fell off when he kneeled down to his knees. "I'm ruined, how could this have happened." "ALRIGHT! THE FINAL CONTEST OF THE NEW YEARS TOURNAMENT WILL BE A REMATCH BETWEEN BUILDING 13 AND BUILDING 4! Mitsuru shouted.

"This year we'll win. It's time we take Hajime down." Kenshiro said to his tall inmate.

To Be Continued...

OMG I FINALLY FINISHED THIS CHAPTER! I'm sorry it came out this late, it was supposed to come out yesterday but I was having family problems. I hope you are enjoying this story!

Nanbaka does not belong to me, only my character Chloe Lacroix

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51K 1.9K 43
You were homeless on the streets with your twin brother Tb/n since you were sixteen and went through a lot of trauma and have the scars to prove it...
38.4K 1.1K 30
Miracle or Mira is a very shy and nervous girl. She was imprisoned in building 3. Honey and Trois try their best to get her to open up. Although she...
26.9K 735 39
Brothers Part 2 has finally arrived!! Now some messed up stuff is going down in building 5! IMPORTANT: There are manga spoilers from Chapter 31 and o...
152K 3.1K 37
A girl, on ten years old, visit her big brother at the Nanba prison. How will her brother act finding the truth about his sister?