Band-Aids (One Direction & Ju...

By mstaylorjean

❝COMPLETED❞ A trip to London will change everything. After meeting Zayn Malik in the airport Taylor and her... More

Band-Aids - Finally Coming True.
Band-Aids - London Here We Come.
Band-Aids - Meet, eh, One Direction.
Band-Aids - Shall We?
Band-Aids - Stop it.
Band-Aids - Ketchup.
Band-Aids - Memories.
Band-Aids - Fighting For Survival..
Band-Aids - Truth Tells It All
Band-Aids - "Stop Leading Me On!"
Band-Aids - "She's gone, Harry.."
Band-Aids - Lies.
Band-Aids - Love Hurts.
Band-Aids - Hate Ruins Everything.
Band-Aids - OH MY GOD.
Band-Aids - Good Seeing You.
Band-Aids - Turning Page
Band-Aids - She looks.. happy..
Band-Aids - Three Words.
Band-Aids - I'm Back.
Band-Aids - Too Many Hospital Visits
Band-Aids - Please, Open Your Eyes.
Band-Aids - I'm So Confused. Help.
Band-Aids - I Can't Do This.
Band-Aids - I Gotta Go My Own Way.
Band-Aids - I Wrote A Letter Everyday.
Band-Aids - He's Like A Drug.
Band-Aids - No Relationships At All.
Band-Aids - London. Here I Come. Again.
Band-Aids - I Want Both.
Band-Aids - You Are All Uncoordinated.
Band-Aids - No Boys.
Band-Aids - Crashes and Burns.
Band-Aids - More Help.
Band-Aids- Just Once.
Band-Aids - It's Not Goodbye.
Band-Aids - Epilogue.

Band-Aids - As Long As You Love Me.

5.6K 39 3
By mstaylorjean

Harry's POV

    "Haz." A voice said from the door. My back was facing them and I was hiding under my duvet. "You gotta stop this."

    I didn't respond.

    But I did turn around. I saw all the lads standing their with sympathetic looks. I need some kind of encouragement.

    Ever since.. she left. I have fallen into mourning over her. I have been in bed 24/7 and only got up to go to the loo and get a tiny snack which didn't help my hunger.

    I haven't eaten in a while so it already feels like my stomach has been eating itself.

    "You need food. Here." Niall said handing me a bowl of cereal. I took it and sat up leaning my head against the frame.

    I stared at the bowl of cereal but didn't touch it. I set it down on the side table and the boys groaned.

   "We are sorry." Zayn said. "We are sorry we all snapped at you."

   I just shook my head.

   I made a mistake and I had to live with the consequences.

   "I need her." Was all I said before tears welled out of my eyes.

   "Haz." Louis said giving me hug.

   "Call her." Liam suggested.

   "I've tried." I choked. "A lot."

    They all looked at each other like they were trying to say something. Niall cleared his throat and I looked to him.

    No one said anything though.

   Liam grabbed his laptop and went to Youtube. He sat next to me so I could see the screen. He typed in the search box 'Justin Bieber As Long As You Love Me'.

   I raised an eyebrow at him but he ignored it.

   He clicked on the first video and after the advertisement I saw..her..with Justin..

Taylor's POV (Before Video Came Out)

   It's been a couple weeks since I left the other boys. Justin was actually staying in Reno to do his music video.

   I skipped prom though.

   It was too hard to go without Alice because she couldn't make it. And I wanted to bring Zayn but I knew it would be too hard to talk to the other boys as well.

   Justin and I sat in the make-up, hair and dressing room trailer for his music video.

   "Seriously?" I said to Justin as I sat on the counter and his arms wrapped around my waist.

   "Please. You are perfect for it." He begged.

   "No."

   "Yes."

   "No."

   "Yes."

   "No."

   "Yes."

   "FINE!" I finally gave in.

   "Justin. C'mon." A lady said. He kissed my lips gently and walked to the make-up artist with his pants too his knees. I giggled at it.

   As I watched the lady put mascara on him I snapped a picture when he wasn't looking. I went to Twitter and posted :

@TayBearxx : Awh. Justin is getting make-up put on. Haha, Justin if you see this I love you(; @justinbieber

    I smiled as I sent it. I got a bunch of retweets and favorites but many hate. I did not want all them finding out about my relationship with Justin.

   It's already hard enough being the girl that almost teared One Direction apart.

   "Babe. Your turn." I heard Justin say.

   I hopped out of my seat and sat in the chair by the make-up artist.

   "Hi!" I said happily to her.

   "Hello." She replied as she shook a bottle of nail polish. "I'm gonna be doing your nails real quick. They dry quick when you put it under here."

   "Okay." I said.

   She did my nails with a light blue colored nail polish. She painted it perfectly in under 2 minutes. I set it under the dryer as she looked at my face.

   "Okay." She said touching my face. "You have amazing features so we are gonna have those pop more. You skin is quite oily so we will make sure it won't be anymore. You may take this certain wash I will be put on home with you."

   "Thank you." I said and smiled.

   "Don't thank me. It's my job." She said and smiled. "So, for the first scene for your make-up is just gonna be simple. You are just gonna be sitting at home drinking hot cocoa trying to get a hold of Justin while he's on tour."

   "Okay." I nodded.

   First she added the foundation/wash thing that I could take home. It felt nice and it definitely helped my oily face.

   Next she added just a tad bit of brown eyeshadow that you could see because it didn't go very high. She did some white eyeshadow in the corner of my eye to fix it a bit. Then a tad bit of mascara.

   Lastly she put some pink lip gloss on my lips that tasted like strawberries.

   "You are done. Your outfit is right over there. Do the first one for the first scene." She said pointing to the changing room. "When you are done go over there to get your hair down."

   "Thanks." I said. I headed to the dressing room and examined the outfits. 

   The first outfit that the lady told me to wear was a more comfy outfit. I didn't really know the concept of the music video but I guess they will tell me.

   I put on the top which was a purple maroon color. It slung down on one shoulder and the long sleeves tighten at the wrist. I put on the grey sweats and the tan UGGS over them.

  I thought Justin hated UGGS..?

  I walked out and found the hair dresser.

  "Hello." She said happily.

   "Hi." I said sitting on the chair.

   "So," She started as she pulled out my hair band from my hair. "The first scene is a plain one. Not all fancy type. So for your hair all we are gonna do it put your hair in a messy bun on the top but were gonna make you bangs look beautiful to let it stand out a bit."

  I nodded and she grabbed the comb and put my part even further.

  She sprayed my hair with something and brushed it down perfectly. As she blow dried it looked more fuller. A lot more of volume to it! My bangs looked super side swept which I've always wanted them to do.

  "Do you mind if I cut some layers in?" She asked. "I can tell you like you bangs like that."

  "Of course." I replied.

  She grabbed the scissors and started cutting my hair. She brushed it all back but left my bangs in the front.

  She did a messy bun on top of my head. Every time I did a messy bun it never stayed and looked weird. She did it perfectly.

  My bangs swung across my face perfectly and I smiled at it.

  She did one last touch and finished.

  "The director is looking for Taylor." A lady said with a clipboard.

  I smiled to her and she lead me to the set where I saw a older man with no hair. He was chubby but not too big.

  "You must be the beautiful Taylor." He said in a husky voice.

  "Why yes." I blushed.

  "Well," He started. "I am John. The director of this video. For the first scene that you got ready for is a calm scene. You will be sitting at home on the couch. Make sure to look a bit sad. You are gonna be drinking cocoa. We will be taping you calling Justin and trying to get a hold off him. He will answer but you won't have to talk just pretend you are."

   "So the song plays in the back ground so you don't hear anything?" I asked.

   "Correct." He said. "Now go to your spot."

   I nodded and sat on the couch. I put my legs under my bum and grabbed the cup of cocoa which was still warm.

   "Action." John said.

   I took a sip of the cocoa and set it on the table.

   My sad face was when I thought of.. the boys.. Alice..

   I've missed them.

   I grabbed the phone on the couch and tried a new call to Justin. It rang and rang. Nothing.

   After about 3 calls he answered.

  We pretended to talk and I could tell it looked like I was gonna cry.

   "Cut." I heard. "That was fantastic. Go get changed and we will have you in a short time to get shots of Justin with you."

   "Okay." I smiled.

   I headed back to the dressing room and got the second outfit on. The outfit was super cute and I would definitely where it.

   I slipped on the white corded lurex jumper. I slipped on the Topshop mid-rise light blue skinny jeans on. I slipped the light pink circle scarf around my neck. I then put on the white keds and grabbed the floral print satchel bag. 

   I walked out back to the make-up seat.

   "Hello." She said again.

   "Hi." I said setting the bag on the counter.

   "Okay." She said. "We are gonna just add a bit more mascara and paint your nails a different color."

   I nodded as she wiped the nail polish off. She painted it again with a pink color that matched my scarf. I set them under the dryer and she started my make-up.

   She grabbed the mascara and swiped it on my lashes quite a few times. My eyelashes weren't as full or long like I wish they were. So, she curled them and added more mascara.

   She finished and I headed over to hair.

   "Hi darling!" She replied touching the barrel of a curling wand. "This scene is a casual one as well. So we are just gonna curl you hair with waves and not ringlets."

   I nodded as she spilt my hair in different sections and curled it. It seemed like it took forever but we were done sooner than I thought.

  She teased my bangs a bit and pinned them with bobby pin on the top of my head. She told me I was done and I walked towards John again.

  "This scene is simple," He said as we walked outside to the next set. It was warm in this jacket and scarf. "You and Justin will be thinking of your old memories. So you two will be walking down the street talking being a couple. But it gets ruined by paparazzi and fans. You will try to hide your face and Justin will be angry."

  I nodded and I found Justin smiling towards me.

  "He told me to kiss you in this scene." Justin told me.

  "Really?" I said with a smirk. "But won't that upset your fans?"

  "I hope not." He replied.

  He grabbed my hand and we entwined our fingers. When the director yelled action and set the lights above everything to look like it's a bit colder.

  We talked and walked down the street looking at the stores.

  We laughed. We smiled. He kissed my lips gently and pulled me closer to him.

  As paparazzi came and had cameras the lighting almost blinded me. I hid my face in his chest and soon we heard screaming.

  All these fans came running towards us.

  "Cut!" The director yelled. "That was great. Okay. I think it's a wrap today. We will put everything together and we'll go through it again tomorrow. Good work everyone!"

  "Go get changed babe. We can go get some food." Justin said.

  I nodded and headed back to get my regular clothes on.

Harry's POV

  "Why did you show me that?!" I yelled. Tears formed in my eyes and I stood up from the bed and leaned against the corner of the wall.

  I fell to the ground and put my head through my legs.

  "Harry." Liam said. "We're sorry but you need to forget her. I know it's hard but she is with Justin."

  "I DON'T WANT HER WITH JUSTIN!" I yelled throwing the pillow onto the ground.

  "We know." Zayn said.

  "Did you not read the comments?" I said. "Or her twitter. Do you know how much bad stuff people are saying to her. I don't know how she is. I need to know that she is okay."

  "Listen." Niall said. "You said that she is getting a lot hate. You love her huh?"

  "Yes."

  "Harry." He said taking a pause. "If you want to be with her how much MORE hate do you think she will get? Go from Justin Bieber to Harry Styles. She will be the most hated girl. Remember how much hate all the girl Justin has been seen with get? Also you! Caroline got a bunch of hate. Emma got a lot of hate as well. She will get two times worse than that."

  I never thought of that. I can't be with her even if I tried.

  "You see?" Liam said.

  "Okay." I replied.

  "Now." Louis said. "Let's go eat!"

  "Let Harry take a shower. He smells horrid." Niall said.

  "Thanks Ni." I said sarcastically. They all fled out of the room and I started the shower.

Niall's POV

   "He is loosing so much weight." I said to the guys as we waited for Harry.

   "He hasn't eaten anything for a while." Liam said.

   "At least we got him to talk." Zayn said.

   "We need to get them to talk." I said.

   "No!" Louis yelled. I raised an eyebrow towards the boy. "If we do that he will just fall for her even more! She is happy! She is with Justin. We have to give her space. It was her choice of leaving not ours. And she's gone. We have to get over it!"

   All of us agreed and Harry came out of the room. He looked much better.

   We all jumped in the car and their was an awkward silence.

   "Lou. Turn the radio on I can't stand the silence in here." Zayn said.

  Thank god. Louis turned on the radio and of course they were talking.

  "Hello listeners! This is Wild 102.9!" The man said.

  "It's me Pepper and Bill." The lady, Pepper, said.

  "We are gonna do celebrity juice!" Bill said. "So, Justin Bieber just made a new music video for his hit song 'As Long As You Love Me'. The music video has a girl in it who is rumored to be his new girlfriend. The video is a basic concept of their relationship and people like the media and fans always trying to get in the middle."

   "Exactly," Pepper started. "The girl is calling and calling for Justin while he is away. They kept thinking of all of their old memories but in the end of it all they both love each other it doesn't matter."

   I looked over to Harry who looked like he was gonna pass out.

   "The girl," Bill started again. "I believe her name is Taylor. They were actually rumored to be dating about a year and a half ago. But soon they were separated. We then caught her with One Direction. She looked like she was getting a bit close with a young fellow, Harry Styles. The two were together quite a bit but it seemed like it only lasted a week!"

  "Also," Pepper said. "She was in the hospital and rumor has it Harry Styles never left her bed side. We're not positive why she was in the hospital but she is doing okay now."

  "That is your celebrity juice!" Bill said. "Here is Justin Bieber's As Long As You Love Me.'!"

   As his song played I saw Harry's face go paler than usual. Liam patted his shoulder and we finally pulled up to the restaurant.

   Took long enough.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12K 277 44
(WARNING: slow updates) When Carly Baker,18, goes to stay with her Auntie Lizzy and her family,in London, she hopes to meet the famous One DIrection...
144K 2.8K 28
Lia, just your average teenager... she wishes. Her childhood best friend left her to become a singer through the X Factor; he is now in a famous boyb...
1.7K 66 24
DON'T READ! IT'S BAD. JUST A WARNING..... How it starts: A dream relationship? Literally. She dreams about a boy, a boy she doesn't know. And every...
1.8K 85 22
*Sequel to Some Nights* Sarah is starting her freshman year at college, without Alison at her side. Alison made a gut decision to head off to New Yor...