My Property || MarkHyuck

By dyliannesaber

"-I was yours since the beginning..." Minhyung is the second vampire prince but he cant help but be so lost... More

Intro
Am I strange?
U BEAUTY
I'm Jelly Baby
Angel
Next to you
Home
Waiting for your return
Lonely
Back to you
You
Moondance
Soap
Wicked
Dear dream
The golden heart
The lovesick fool
Fools
Light
You in me
Can't help myself
My Property

Say yes

4.6K 221 93
By dyliannesaber

"Haechannie. Can you just live here? Its safer and-"

"No." Haechan said and smiled causing Minhyung to pout and whine.

"Aish. Seriously. Do you want foster parents?" Minhyung asked and Haechan rose his brow.

"Now why so suddenly?" Haechan asked and eyes Minhyung suspiciously.

"Well... hehe. As you can see... Daddy's friends are both childless and uhm... they want to try having a child. They are actually my uncles-"

"So we'll be relatives?! Oh my gosh! That's awesome-"

"No its not... we... we can't be relatives. I don't like it." Minhyung said with a pout.

Haechan snorted and laughed before hugging Minhyung and resting his head on the prince's shoulder.

"I can't leave Nana." Donghyuck said.

"Who said you are leaving him?" Minhyung said with a pout.

"Uhmmm... I don't know?"

Minhyung smiled and pinched Haechan's cheeks before ruffling the human's hair.

"Do you want to be a vampire?" Minhyung asked and Donghyuck shook his head.

"No. Not yet."

Minhyung's face brightened and he went to face Haechan who was staring at him.

"So you are planning to???"

"Mhmmm... Maybe?" Haechan giggled and a precious smile bloomed into Minhyung's face.

"What are you waiting for then?"

"Just... just want to be sure whether I'll regret being a vampire or not."

"But I want you to be happy Haechan." Minhyung said with an adorable pout.

"Can't I be happy being a human?" Haechan asked and Minhyung fell awfully silent.

Now Haechan panicked because he thought he made Minhyung upset. He then wrapped his arms around Minhyung's cold body and rocked him back and forth.

"I'll ask Jaemin about this okay? I just can't live Jaemin alone. I am his family and he only has me..." Haechan explained but Minhyung was still upset.

"Okay..."

"Heee. Don't be upset." Haechan said and Minhyung wasnt buying it.

Haechan tried his best to make his friend smile again. Minhyung broke into a precious smile when Haechan did aegyo which was too much for his heart.

"Smile often Prince Minhyung... you look more precious that way." Haechan said.

"Hands off or I'll bite you!" Minhyung hissed and Haechan laughed before shaking his head and stucking his tongue out like a bratty child.

"Why can't I hurt you mhmmm?" Minhyung hummed and wrapped his arms around his close friend.

"Because I'm good looking. Ha-ha." Haechan mocked and Minhyung laughed.

"Idiot. Go talk to the love of your life Na Jaemin. Come on. I'm getting impatient here... talk about it to Jaemin." Minhyung said Haechan got off him.

"So bossy. You go talk to him and explain. Why me huh? Its you who wanted--- okay. Okay. Don't make that face. Okay... I'm going to Jaemin now as what you told me so be quiet Minhyung, Don't cry." Haechan said and left.

Haechan went to find Jaemin and bowed at the people who saw him. They were all nice to him. He met Taeyong and Jaehyun along the halls and bowed at them.

"Where are you going Haechanie?"

"I need to find Jaemin your majesty." Haechan answered.

"Ah. He's at the garden with Jeno. They were talking about something that involves you." Taeyong said and smiled sweetly at him.

Haechan smiled back before bowing and running to the garden only to see Jeno shooting Jaemin heart eyes who was talking at oblivious about Jeno's stare.

"I don't think so Jeno... I'm happy being a human even though I have painful memories being a human... I still don't have a reason yet to be a vampire..."

Haechan shook his head and went to the two. He sat beside Jaemin and smiled at his best friend.

"What are you two talking about?" He asked as he wanted to join the conversation.

"About vampires and foster parents stuff." Jaemin answered and leaned on Haechan's back for support.

"So what do you say?" Haechan asked and he can see how sad Jeno was.

"I said no."

Jeno just smiled sadly at him and laid on the grass. Haechan shook his head before sighing. Jaemin just kept mum.

"Minhyung also talked to me about it."

"What did you say?" Jaemin asked.

"I said I'll think about it. The answer depends on you. I'm not leaving you Jaemin." Haechan said and Jaemin smiled.

"I don't get it why are you two talking about-"

"Its because Jeno wants to be with Jaemin till the end of time."

They all looked up only to see Lucas smiling at them. Lucas sat down and smiled at the humans.

"What did you say hyung?" Jeno asked and sat up.

"The reason why you want Jaemin to become a vampire is because you want him to be with you till the end of time." Lucas said and Jaemin's eyes widened.

"End of time... time... T-I-M-E. Letter E?" Haechan asked dumbly and the vampires laughed.

"Yeah. Letter E stands for eternity." Minhyung said and joined them.

"Now why would you want me to be with you till Eternity?" Jaemin asked Jeno and the youngest vampire prince cleared his throat before looking away.

"I don't know." Jeno answered.

"Fuck You Lucas! How dare you summon me in the middle of my sleep!" Renjun snapped who suddenly appeared. He was wearing a dress-like sleepwear and he looks so cute and soft on it.

"Oh sorry Mr Grumpy pants. I meant to summon Jungwoo." Lucas responded and summoned Jungwoo.

Jungwoo greeted them with a sweet smile and sat next to Lucas.

Renjun tried opening the portal and but he cant. He still have to wait for Lucas who was smiling dumbly at him. He really want to go back to his world so he threw Lucas average punches and hit and the portal opened. He didn't even bother bidding goodbye.

"Its because you like Jaemin and you want him to be with you forever. You're afraid to lose him." Jaehyun answered who walking walking with Taeyong hand in hand.

"WHAT?!" Haechan and Jaemin shrieked.

"Okay, so this is how it works sweethearts." Taeyong and Jaehyun sat on the grassy field and Jaehyun wrapped his arms around Taeyong's waist.

"So Jeno likes Jaemin-"

"Mom-"

"SHUT UP JENO LET ME TALK!" Taeyong hissed and Jeno never shut his mouth that fast.

"Okay... so Jeno likes Jaemin. He's afraid to lose you so he wants you to be a vampire... that way, he can manipulate your memories... he wants to remove all your sad memories and only remain the happy ones... he cares and likes you a lot so that's why he wants you to be a vampire. For Minhyung and Haechan's case, Minhyung wants Haechan to be safe from Jaemin who will get tempted with the scent of human blood. Minhyung only wants to protect you Haechan because he cares for you. If Jaemin turned into a vampire and you'll remain as a human, then you'll be left out. Both my boys doesn't want that." Taeyong said.

"And for the foster parents parts your majesty?" Haechan asked as he wrapped his arms around Jaemin. Ignoring the looks that Minhyung and Jeno throws at them.

"Since you two don't want to live here and we think having two guardians to live with you will make you feel safer...." Jaehyun said.

"Then... who will be my foster parents?" Haechan asked.

"Taeil and Johnny. They are both our close friends and Jaehyun's relative. Don't worry boys, that wont make you two and my boys relatives. We wouldn't want that." Taeyong winked.

"How about mine?" Jaemin asked.

"Hansol and Yuta. They are our close friends and yeah... Jaehyun's relative. Both Taeil and Yuta can't conceive a baby because no matter what they do, the baby drops..." Taeyong said.

"Oh... that's so sad." Jungwoo comments.

"So how about you two? What's your plan?" Jaehyun asked Jungwoo and Lucas who were both dense and oblivious.

"Huh?"

"What are we talking about?" Lucas asked dumbly.

"Is the process painful?" Haechan and Jaemin asked.

"Not really." They all lied and Jungwoo sensed it but kept his mouth shut. Its a white lie and the Royal family wants to protect the two humans.

"What do you say Jaemin? I'll say yes when you'll say yes." Haechan said.

"Uhm... do you really like me Jeno?" Jaemin asked.

"U-uhm... uh... yeah." After the answer, Jeno ran away while screaming.

"Okay. We'll be vampires then." Jaemin said and smiled at Haechan who smiled back.

"Thank you Haechan, Jaemin. This means so much."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.6K 602 17
They need each other to survive. "The minute I bit you is the minute you let me mark you as mine."
199K 11.9K 26
" i think i'm on the wrong side of the internet. " ☪︎ - in which mark accidentally discovers the beautiful mess that is the markhyuck nation, resul...
168K 7.1K 36
A vampire who waits 400 years for a specific human. A human who was reincarnated into the present. ...
145K 7.6K 25
Vampires and Werewolves are sworn enemies, so how could such a strong bond appear between two people who were born hating each other? WAITING TO BE R...