Obsession [Jacob Latimore]

Per PeacePaulette

The story of a woman who is continuously getting brokenhearted by her now, going on two and half year boyfrie... Més

°Prolouge°
°Hello World°
°Composure°
°Battling Love°
°Danger To Face°
°Patiently Waiting°
°Temptation°
°Just Breathe°
°Because, I Love You°
°Admiration Beats Everything°
°Charming Troublemaker°
°Your Love is Elusive°
°Bittersweet Tragedy°
°Presence of His Dark Side°
°Echoes of Mourn°
°Unapologetic°
°What You Won't Do°
°Dollhouse°
°Turning Two Reflections Into One°
SEQUEL!

°Secret Letters°

3.4K 111 34
Per PeacePaulette

::Jacob::

I was currently out with Serenity. These few months with her have been going just as I had planned. I've come to fallen in love with her even more too. She enlightens me with her words and beauty, everyday that we see each other. She still doesn't have a clue that I like her, let alone love her. Which is quite perfect at the moment. Meaning, Lance won't suspect anything from me and I'm in the clear. She let's me kiss her and hug on her, thinking nothing of it than that I'm just being 'sweet.' I mean, I am but she has no idea what more I can do. I found myself smirking at the thought as I continued to drive towards the building, for my therapy session.

"What are you smirking for mister?" Serenity asked in a giggle whilst pinching my cheek. I chuckled.

"Nothin' ma." I responded. She hummed and turned her head, looking out the window.

"Jacob, can I tell you something?" Serenity asked.

"Of course." I said.

"This stays between me and you okay?" Serenity asked.

"Okay." I said.

"Alright, so I've been getting these secret letters and I don't know who they're from." Serenity said.

"Interesting, do you have them with you?" I asked. I was so smirking on the inside.

"Yeah, there's only three though." Serenity said.

"Hmm..what do you think of them?" I asked.

"Honestly, they're so sweet!" Serenity squealed. I laughed at her excitement.

"Who do you assume they're from?" I asked.

"I don't know, actually... but looks like I have a secret admirer." Serenity softly smiled and blushed. I laughed, she was so oblivious yet cute about it but I wasn't going to tell her the letters were from me.

"Well maybe your secret admirer will reveal himself soon." I shrugged, acting as if I had no clue.

"I kinda want him too...but then we all know how Lance is. Hopefully everything is innocent." Serenity explained. I nodded my head, continuing to listen to her as we finally pulled up to the building.

"We're here, where are you gonna be while I'm in my session?" I asked.

"I can wait out here, or in the lobby." Serenity shrugged.

"Alright, well you should wait in the lobby.." I insisted.

"Okay." Serenity responded. I then hopped out of my side of the truck and went over to Serenity's side. I helped her out and closed the door.

We walked into the building and she sat down in the lobby. I made my way up to Dr. Jacqueline's room. I knocked and was welcomed in, I took a seat in the soft chair in front of her desk as my therapy session began. I sat there, calmly and ready for any question that was going to come my way.

"Good evening Jacob." Dr. Jacqueline said.

"Good evening." I responded back.

"So today we are going to discuss some of your history with your current therapy sessions." Dr. Jacqueline explained. I nodded my head, ready for her to continue.

"Your last therapist tells me that you indeed do have a history with schizophrenia and trying to control it. Would you like to tell me a little about that?" Dr. Jacqueline asked.

"Sure. What do you want to know?" I asked.

"What caused you to start having false beliefs of reality?" Dr. Jacqueline asked.

"I fell in love.. " I said.

"Would you describe the person you fell in love with please and why?" Dr. Jacqueline asked.

"She's just absolutely beautiful and her personality makes everything about her so special. We went to school together, the first time I saw her hurt I just knew I could do so much better for her. She doesn't deserve getting hurt, and yet she still takes it. I've never loved someone so much that I actually became so intrigued by their presence. I think about her all day.." I explained. 

"Are you in contact with this young lady at the moment?" Dr. Jacqueline asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Her name?" Dr. Jacqueline asked.

"I rather keep that to myself." I said.

"Oh, understood." Dr. Jacqueline said. I nodded my head. "When you think about her...what is it like to you?" Dr. Jacqueline asked.

"It's like a dream, but feels real." I said.

"I believe the problem is your yearning for her love, but not getting it. You've had a crush on her all of these years and never approached her. All you did was dream.." Dr. Jacqueline explained. I believed it. It was true.

"And I want her now, but her boyfriend gets in the way." I said.

"Well Jacob, you have to take into consideration that if she's happy you should be happy for her too. Don't force anything that you know may or may not happen." Dr. Jacqueline.

"This is where I have to highly disagree ma'am, if I want what's best for her, I'm going to be that man to do it." I said.

"And if you fail?" Dr. Jacqueline asked.

"I will succeed, there's no failing this time." I stated.

"Mr. Latimore, I will be writing you a new prescription. This will help the cells in your brain to relax." Dr. Jacqueline said.

"Why do I need it?" I asked.

"Simple. You have a problem and that, we must fix instead of just putting you in a mental facility." Dr. Jacqueline explained.

"Okay..whatever." I shrugged.

Thoughts of destruction ran through my mind. Serenity will be mine. No one can stop me. Not even this irrelevant medication. I'm not  taking it. Dr. Jacqueline handed me a paper to go and get the medication. I took it and listened to what else she had to say.

"You will take one pill, once a day and then you'll be seeing me everyday from now on for a small session. To see if you're improving." she explained.

"Yes ma'am." I responded. I stood up and walked out of the room.

I absolutely had no care in the world to what these therapists had to tell me. I knew what I wanted and was going to get it. Regardless of who was in my way. I found myself back down in the lobby, where Serenity was sitting there quietly. Looking around.

"Hey." I said, softly rubbing her shoulder.

"Oh, done?" Serenity asked looking up at me while standing.

"Yeah, ready to go home?" I asked.

"Actually..can we just chill at your place for a while. Lance isn't gonna be home yet and I don't feel like being alone." Serenity said.

I stood in a bit of shock. "Sure." I said, calmly. She smiled and took my hand. We began walking out of the lobby. I got her in on the passengers seat of the truck and then I got into the driver's seat. We soon began heading back to my place.

::::::::::

Serenity had never been to my place ever since we came back in contact with each other. Everything I had in it, reminded me of her but secret enough for her to still be clueless. I parked in my driveway and helped her out. I took her hand as she followed me inside my house. I heard her gasp and I looked to see her face in awe. I chuckled at how cute she was.

"Jacob, your house is gorgeous." Serenity said, gazing around it.

"Thank you." I responded. She continued to walk around and take everything in. She looked as if she felt comfortable.

After a few more minutes, she took a seat on my couch while setting her few belongings aside. I stared at her, mesmerized by only her. The thoughts that went on in my head, were once again vivid and were soon to get out of control if I didn't look away from her. I took my eyes away from her beauty and walked towards my kitchen, to get us some water. I walked back towards the living room and handed her a bottle of water. She looked up at me with a smile, taking it from my hands. I looked down at her, sending a warm smile back. I sat beside her, grabbing the television remote. I turned it on and sat back. I looked at her as she watched the television.

She watched intrigued by whatever was on, while taking sips from her water bottle. At least a minute had passed and she put the plastic bottle to her plump red-pinkish lips once more. Slightly tipping her head back, to drink out of the bottle. I watched in fascination. The way her eyes slightly closed as the cold liquid entered her mouth, amazed me. She took the plastic bottle from her lips, putting the cap back on. Some water dripped a bit from her plump, bottom lip but she eventually wiped it away with the sleeve of her shirt. I found it so angelic on how she did everything so gracefully. It was like a slow motion movie.

I wanted her, right at the moment but I knew today wasn't the day and it'd be too early in my plan. I heard her chuckle and it caused me to look at the television.  I don't know what this was, but it looked as if she was enjoying it. I smiled. I scooted closer to her without her noticing. My hand was inches away from her curvaceous body. Oh how bad I wanted to touch the voluptuous figure. I kept my cool and instead put my arm behind her. It rested on the top pillow of the sofa. Nothing  else was more interesting to look at than, her.

I had noticed she sat back into my arm, but she looked as if she had no clue it was there.

"So Jacob why do you have to keep going to these appointments at the building?" Serenity asked, cutting her eyes from the television to look at me.

"Don't worry about it, just know that I'm good." I said. She didn't buy it. She stared at me, into my eyes mostly.

"Tell me, I want to know." Serenity said as she slightly turned in her sitting position, to look at me.

"No, I can't do that." I said.

"Not even for me?" Serenity asked softly, pouting her lip out. She was too cute, but this wasn't going to get me to say anything.

"No." I said, simply as if I wasn't phased by her begging. She furrowed her eyebrows and turned back into previous sitting position.

I chuckled on the inside. I loved this girl, but she was going to have to do a lot more to get me to tell my private life than just beg and or use manipulation. Nothing of those sorts worked on me and unfortunately for her, they never will. I smiled and looked at her. Her arms were crossed and she put on a straight face. This absolutely amused me to the most freakiest point. Slowly, I began to let a laugh and she looked at me from the corner of her eye.

"What's so funny?" Serenity asked, obviously irritated.

"You. You're so cute when you're mad." I said, with another chuckle.

"I'm not mad." Serenity stated.

"Yes you are. Trust me, I know." I said in a serious tone now. She looked to me with worry and caution in her eyes. She slightly scooted away as to which I scooted even closer.

"Jacob, stop." Serenity said.

Now it was time to be sweet again, because I wanted to and I hated if she thought I was trying to hurt her.

I scooted away and sat up forward, looking at her. She moved her mouth aside continuing to watch the television with her arms crossed.

"Serenity." I said, softly.

"Hmm?" Serenity asked in a hum.

"I'm sorry, I was just playing around." I said. She looked at me briefly and then looked away again, taking a deep breath.

"Apology accepted." Serenity said, in that angelic tone of voice. She looked back to me with a soft smile.

I smiled back and opened my arms for her. She giggled a little and scooted into my arms. I wrapped them around her waist without any hesitation. I just wanted to hold her. I heard her sigh and her head laid restlessly on my shoulder.

"Thanks for being a good friend Jacob...my friend really." Serenity, sweetly.

Of course I rolled my eyes at the word friend but smiled eventually.

"No problem." I said. I briefly closed my eyes, enjoying this moment. I envisioned us. Various thoughts flew through my mind and I found myself lost. A sudden touch alarmed me and I realized it was Serenity pushing against my chest.

"Jacob, please." Serenity said, steady pushing at my chest. I shook out of my thoughts and let go of her. What I was envisioning was pure happiness for myself and I needed it.

"I apologize.. I dazed off." I said.

"Mhm." Serenity simply hummed.

I sighed as the blood in my veins began to boil. Not out of anger, but out of want and the need of her. Everything in my head was urging me to do more and voices started to speak.

"Kiss her.."

I only shook my head out of my thoughts and sat back. For the rest of the evening, more thoughts swarmed through my mind. I felt myself become more and more devious. But my love for this beautiful soul right here is only so much more deeper.

:::::::::

::Serenity::

I safely arrived home after being with Jacob all day. I had to admit, that was indeed another good day with my friend. When we were at his house though, a feeling of caution came over me. He was very moody for some reason. He would joke around, be sweet, and then become serious. It somewhat infuriated me, but then again I know it's just him. I believed that nothing could mess up our friendship. He was too good of a person to let anyone or anything come between us. That's what I loved most, and yet I found that he is very protective of me too. I still wonder why he didn't tell me about his appointments. I really wanted to know, but if it's private, I understand.

I made my way to Lance and I's room. I decided to go to the restroom and take a nice hot shower. Soon, I was stripped down and standing under the steaming liquid. I let the water soak my hair as I began to wash it out. This was very well needed. As I continued on with my shower, that feeling came over me again. Like someone was watching me. I became cautious of my surroundings once again but I blew the feeling off. I finished washing and rinsed off, stepping out of the shower to wrap a towel around my body. I put one on my head as well so that it could dry. I walked back into our room to get some comfortable house wear and went back into the bathroom.

I took care of my hygiene. After doing so, I put my clothes on. I cleaned my mess up and took my clothes into the laundry room. I walked out and headed towards the kitchen. I sat up on a stool and waited for Lance to arrive. I was getting very tired. It had to be at least 1AM now. Jacob dropped me off at 10PM. This was too late for Lance to be coming home. Once I heard the door knob, I instantly stood up and walked towards the breeze way. I stood with my arms crossed in a tiresome mood. Suddenly, in walked Lance as loud as ever. He stumbled a bit but kept his balance whilst laughing. I shook my head in astonishment that he was indeed drunk.

He turned around and faced me. Instantly stopping abruptly as his mouth grew slightly ajar. I bugged my eyes out at him and raised my eyebrow.

"Lance, where have you been?" I asked.

"Out with the guys." Lance slurred in a laugh.

"How much did you drink?" I asked.

"I don't know.." Lance shrugged, stumbling towards me. I slightly stepped back.

"Lance, why?" I asked while taking a good look at him. I noticed pink smeared on his cotton white shirt. "And what's that on your shirt?" I asked.

"Nothing. Baby can you help me please? I don't feel good." Lance said.

"What's wrong?" I asked, looking at him in worry. I knew he was drunk but if something else was hurting him, I wanted to help him. Being the young lady that I am, I was very caring. Especially of him.

"I don't feel good.." Lance said.

"Well, what's the matter love?" I asked, walking towards him and taking his hand. He weakly smiled which caused me to giggle.

"Can you make me feel better?" Lance asked while wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Of course, what do you need? I'll get it for you." I responded, sweetly. He kissed my cheek, softly and I heard him take deep breaths. His hands started to travel more, making me somewhat uncomfortable. "Lance, what do you need?" I asked.

"You." Lance finally responded.

"But Lance, I don't feel like it tonight." I said, touching his arms to push them off of my waist. He didn't even budge.

"For me you can, can't you? Only you can make me feel better." Lance explained.

"Lance, you know I'd do anything to make you feel better but not this way. Please, let go of me." I said.

That's when he instantly stopped kissing on me and looked down at me. I honestly don't think he was as drunk as he intended on acting like he was. I could see the frustration in his eyes. All he wanted was my body, but I said no. He shook his head and let go of me, but only stepped closer to face me. He only looked down on me, making feel as small as ever. I shyly fiddled with my fingers, tucking my bottom lip under my teeth in fright. He saw that I was nervous which amused him.

"Serenity...you know I always get what I want. Right?" Lance asked.

"Yeah, and?" I asked.

"Why would you want to take my joy away?" Lance asked.

"I'm not trying to, I just don't feel like it." I said.

"But I do feel like it. So there's a problem." Lance sighed, circling me. He stopped once he was behind me and wrapped his arms around me.

He roughly jerked me into his chest and lowered his head to the side of my face. His mouth just inches away from my ear. My heart was beating in fear. I slightly dangled, from the way he held me. My feet were inches from the ground as to where I couldn't even get enough of my own strength to let myself out of his trap. He took a deep breath before speaking.

"Baby girl why must you make mistakes? You know what...I can handle this little 'problem' myself. Just stay silent and be an angel." Lance explained.

I felt my eyes expand as to what I knew he was going to do. He was going to force me even though I didn't want to. I grew slightly nervous, because I didn't know what was in his mind. Suddenly, I felt myself get lifted over his shoulders. I kicked but he held my legs still, continuing to walk.

"No! Lance let go of me! Please!" I yelled while slightly hitting his back. He ignored me and I was suddenly tossed onto our bed.

I tried absolutely everything to get myself out of this situation. Rolling off the bed, crawling, fighting but unfortunately none of it work and I was stuck. His body suffocated mine as he laid on top of me. I said I didn't want to do this but he doesn't listen and always wants it his way. Thing is, I loved him too much to blame him for his acts and urges. I knew he knew that too. Soon, I felt my eyes close and I began to give in to him.

At the moment he was kissing on my neck, his hands stayed at my bare sides whilst rubbing them gently. I put my hands into his dirty blonde hair, playing with it indicating to him that I was okay with this. I felt him smile against my neck which told me my message to him was sent. That's when his hands started to rub a bit more rough and all over my mid section. His lips traveled back up and crashed into mine. I moaned softly as we continued.--

--After doing so, I laid upon his chest as he restlessly held me within his arms. Maybe, I did need him tonight. I don't know exactly why I've been trying to push the one I love most away. But then again, I feel a certain way that I don't usually feel. Which is regret. I know I feel this way because I didn't want to give in. I did though. Only time will tell how many more times this will happen.

:::::::::

I finished getting ready for work at the hospital as I cleaned up the house as well. Lance, still laid there asleep. I looked at him and chuckled to myself. He was cute when he was sleeping. I grabbed his clothes off of the floor. Looking at them for any stains from his job. I came upon that pink smudged figure on his white shirt again. I began to question, but I knew he would never cheat on me. At least that's what I thought. I only wondered. A sickening sound then came to my ears and I turned around, Lance wasn't lying in bed anymore. I walked towards the bathroom as to where I heard gagging. I opened the door to find Lance puking. I looked away and pinched my nose, still with his shirt in my hands. Once I heard he was done, I looked back to him. He was now brushing his teeth and washing his face.

"Good morning." I said, sweetly.

"Morning." Lance responded.

"Lance can I ask you something?" I asked, now standing beside him as he began to wash his face. He nodded his head. "What's this on your shirt?" I asked.

"Lipstick." Lance responded.

"From who?" I asked as I knitted my eyebrows together in confusion.

"You, who else?" Lance questioned.

"But Lance,I don't really wear make up." I said in a small chuckle.

"Yeah.. you do." Lance said.

"No I don't." I protested.

"Well then you should." Lance said as he rinsed off his face and dried it with a towel.

"Why?" I asked, a bit saddened.

"Because it makes you more beautiful." Lance said.

"Oh." I softly said. "Well I'll see you later." I shook my head and turned around. Tears tried so hard to escape my eyes but I held them back as hard as I could. He didn't think I was beautiful anymore and that only make up could fix it. I sighed as I began to walk away, but I was suddenly grabbed by my arm.

"Where exactly are you going?" Lance asked.

"To work, like I do everyday." I responded with a bit of an attitude.

"The hell you have an attitude for?" Lance asked.

"Just leave me alone." I said.

"No." Lance said, turning me around to face him. 

"I have to go before I'm late, now let go." I said taking his hand away. What a mistake. My face went to the side as his hand smacked across my cheek. I winced and looked back at him as tears started to form. "I'm sorry." I said softly as I put my head down in shame.

"Yeah, I know you are." Lance said. I held my cheek and walked out of the bathroom.

I grabbed my things without any other words and began to head on to work. When I arrived I sat at my receptionist desk, quietly and tiredly. I set my things aside and started up my computer. No one was here yet so I was in the clear, which would give time for the redness of my cheek to go away. As I took my other supplies out, I noticed a folded piece of paper under my work. I assumed what it could be. Another secret letter perhaps? I took it and looked around to make sure no one was around. Clear. I opened it and began reading it.

  Dear Serenity,
          Hello beautiful. I'm glad as ever to see you everyday. You, alone only make my day. I know it seems odd that I'm hiding from you, but just know I'm here. You can talk to me about anything, just by writing me back. That's only if you need to and I won't force you at that. I hope my words have made your day. I'll see you around.
                     Sincerely, Your Secret Admirer. xo.

After reading it, I found myself smiling. Whoever this was, truly made me feel better. My tears went away and I could breathe again.

"Hey Serenity." a voice startled in me and I nearly jumped out of my seat. I looked up to see Jacob.

"Oh my goodness you scared me." I said.

"I'm sorry, you alright?" Jacob asked, coming around my desk.

"Yeah, I guess. I got another letter though so that made me feel better." I shyly smiled and felt myself blush.

"That's good then." Jacob cheesed. I raised an eyebrow and giggled.

"Yeah, let's get to work though." I smiled.

"Right." Jacob said. I stood up, grabbing my clipboard to go along with Jacob to check out all the patients that were or have been staying all night.

We began walking down the hallway, making small conversation. After a bad morning and a regretful last night, I actually was starting to have hope that the rest of this would actually go good. As we continued checking the patients out, good words and laughs were shared. Some type of relief was being found just because I had a great friend.

••••••••••

[A/N: Hey loves, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Give me your thoughts on it please. What do you think of Jacob so far? And do you like the new book cover!?^_^ That's all. :)
Comment:Vote:Share:Follow:Fan. Peace & Love.♥
×Paulette×]
[excuse any errors loves. I apologize.]

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

1.2K 172 18
Hello there, remember me? The girl who faced probably every catastrophe ever to happen; I mean if I lost my sanity I have a perfect excuse. Probably...
LOVING TWO Per N£SS⚔️

Literatura romàntica

39.9K 890 70
"My heart is torn between two. I love them both. I have to let one go" . . Jazmin thought she found everything she could've imagined in her boyfrie...
Serenity's Love Per leiiii403

Literatura romàntica

653K 19.8K 54
𝘚𝘦𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘪𝘵𝘺. The woman of impeccable beauty was the infinite definition of her name. Calm and poise. Born into a violent life of guns and knive...
372 52 46
Adiaphoros || Unhinged Bella Sinclair is the epitome of the word. With ghosts that haunt her dreams and a past that won't let her go, her quest for...