๐Ÿ๐ซ๐ž๐ž ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ || ๐๐š๐ง๐ข...

Galing kay mysticalgalaxy

โžณ "Why do you care so much?!" I snapped and yelled at him. "Because you've been too blind to notice but I'm f... Higit pa

Characters
0.0 - prologue
0.1 - the first encounter
0.2 - the second encounter
0.3 - the movie
0.4 - sad mood
0.5 - happy mood
0.6 - you is beautiful
0.7 - false alarm
0.8 - late night talks
0.9 - water guns
1.0 - his house
1.1 - next level
1.2 - home?
1.3 - sick
1.4 - flights to LA...
1.6 - baby blanket
1.7 - IKEA
1.8 - Emily Reyes
1.9 - waterfall
2.0 - rain
2.1 - 143
2.2 - club
2.3 - not a false alarm
2.4 - annoyance and nervousness
2.5 - iM sOrRy
2.6 - skates
2.7 - a hike?
2.8 - an angel
2.9 - fake
3.0 - uncontrollable
3.1 - dont talk to daniel
3.2 - happier
3.3 - intoxicated
3.4 - thats not the pizza guy
BOOK COVER CONTEST

1.5 - unplugged

6.9K 114 159
Galing kay mysticalgalaxy

[JOEY STANFORD]

I was sitting at the island in their kitchen when I came across something on Snapchat.

"Who is Daniel Seaveys mystery girl?" With a picture of Daniel and I when we were at the beach 2 weeks ago.

You couldn't really recognize me. What are we gonna do?

I got up and looked for Daniel. I found him tanning in the backyard. "Daniel. Daniel this is bad." I said showing him the article.

"How'd they find us?" I asked. "Paparazzi can find me anywhere." He replied. "Daniel. We can't let Jack see this. He'll know it's me." I said.

"Shit okay. Take his phone until the article is gone." Daniel told me. "Alright." I said walking back inside.

I walked into the living room where the boys were. "Hey guys I have an idea." I said. "What is it?" Zach asked eager.

"How about we unplug for 24 hours?" I suggested. "W-What about our fans?" Jack asked.

"They'll understand." I said. "Fine." Jack sighed. They all handed over their phones to me and I took them upstairs and hid them.

As I'm upstairs all of a sudden I hear cotton eyed joe blasting through the house.

"IF IT HADN'T BEEN FOR COTTON EYED JOE I'D BE MARRIED LONG TIME AGO. WHERE DID YA COME FROM WHERE DID YA GO? WHERE DID YA COME FROM COTTON EYED JOE" the boys screamed the lyrics.

I walk down to see them jumping around and being weird. I didn't know how to react.

I was honestly overwhelmed. I was so confused. Speechless.

I stood there and watched them yodel around until the song changed to turn it off.

"OHH YES BITCH!" I yelled. I sang the lyrics and started dancing with them.

My favourite part came and I sang every word perfectly.

"We way up on lonely island, put that ringer up on silent, if it goes off don't you try it, girl I need your undivided." I was dancing with the boys and Jonah twirled me around.

Zach sang his part like a fucking goddess.

"Turn it off, turn it off." The lyrics played in my ears.

"CAUSE TONIGHT WE GOIN PRIVATE AND NOBODY ELSE ALLOWED!" I yelled the last lyric.

By the end of the song we were all out of breath. I sat down on the couch letting out a huge sigh.

"Wait, how did you guys play that music if I literally just took your phones?" I asked. "Daniel." They all said.

"Hand it over Daniel." I said fake seriously. "Sorry mom" he said mocking me.

I playfully glared at him and took his phone and hid it with the rest.

I came downstairs and sat back down where I was sitting before. "Let's watch a movie." Corbyn said. We all agreed and went down to the basement to watch a movie.

We decided on NERVE because it's my favourite movie and the boys are just gentlemen.

I sat between Zach and Daniel on the couch while the rest of the boys snuggled up with a bunch of blankets on the carpet.

I rested my head on Daniels shoulder which lead to him wrapping his arm around me. I smiled.

Favourite movie, favourite people, favourite city. I was so happy in that moment.

It got to the part where Vee and Ian were on the motorcycle blind folded and since Daniel has never seen this movie he got really scared.

"Oh my god Joey. They're gonna die." He whispered panicking. "Joey. Joey. Oh my gosh Joey." He said. I could feel his heartbeat speed up.

"Calm down Daniel." I laughed a bit when Ian slammed on the breaks preventing them from crashing.

"Oh my goodness." He let out a sigh while putting a hand on his heart.

I pulled his face so it was facing mine and sneaked a kiss. "I like you a lot." He whispered. "I like you more." I replied.

[JACK AVERY]

I noticed Daniel and Joey cuddling. It made my heart sink a bit. I tried not to focus on them though.

But as I was watching the movie all I could think about was if the 2 were together. That made my heart sink deeper.

I looked across at Zach who was already looking. "What?" I smiled. "Nothing." He blushed looking back at the tv.

Does he know something that I don't about Daniel and Joey?

That's gotta be it. What else could it be?

[DANIEL SEAVEY]

I heard the doorbell ring so I go upstairs and answer it.

I open the door to see Tyler. "Where have you been?!" Tyler scolded. "Joey took our phones." I sighed.

"Well Joey can't be around anymore." Tyler said with some sass.

"What? Why not?" I asked. "Because! That's Jacks sister! Do you know how bad that looks for the band?!" Tyler lectured.

"Okay but what if we're just not seen in public anywhere?" I asked. "No no no. She's a distraction from your work." Tyler said.

"What the hell!" I said getting mad.

"I'm sorry but it's for the best." Tyler shrugged crossing his arms. Obviously pleased with my anger.
-

[JOEY STANFORD]

After the movie was done it was around supper time so we decided to go out for supper since no one knew how to cook in the house except for me.

They didn't want me to cook because they thought it would be too much of a stress on me.

We went to fat burger. One of my favourite restaurants.

I ordered this bacon type of burger. It was so juicy and greasy and amazingly filled with flavour that filled my mouth pleasing my tastebuds.

Anyway.

"So Corbyn. How's Christina?" Jonah asked. "Amazing. Her and I were on FaceTime for hours last night talking about our future together." He blushed.

That confused me. I pulled Daniel away from the booth where the boys couldn't see us.

"What's up?" Daniel asked. "I thought you guys weren't allowed to have girlfriends?" I said.

"Well Christina and Corbyn we're together before the band had started and they couldn't do anything to stop it." He replied.

"Why can't you guys have girlfriends?" I asked. "Because they're apparently a 'distraction'." Daniel said.

"That's dumb." I sighed. "Speaking of...I wanna take you on a date tomorrow night." Daniel smiled.

"Really? Like a real date?" I asked excited. "Yes" he chuckled. "Where?" I asked. "It's a surprise." He said connecting our foreheads.

I leaned in until our lips were millimeters apart and backed away walking back to the booth teasing Daniel.

He quickly caught up with me. "Hey that's not fair young lady." He whispered in my ear. "I love teasing you Daniel." I whispered back.

"I hate you." He said getting back into the booth. "Love you too Daniel." I joked leaving the boys confused.

"What just happened?" Zach asked. "Oh nothing." Daniel replied.

"You mind telling us?" Jack said. "No not at all." I smiled.

"We were just talking about our plan tonight to put legos in your guys' shoes." I grinned at Daniel.

"Yeah. Our master plan." He said pretending to be a villain.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

18.7K 528 27
๏ผˆ๐ŸŒผ๏ผ‰ ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐๐งโœ๐ญ ๐œ๐จ๐ง๐ญ๐ซ๐จ๐ฅ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ค๐ž ๐ข๐ญโœ๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฌ โ†ช๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ ๐—ƒ๐–บ๐–ผ๏ฟฝ...
41.8K 677 29
"I really love you Alexis." "......." "Alexis?"
71K 2.1K 31
[ ๐–๐ˆ๐“๐‡ ๐˜๐Ž๐” ๐“๐‡๐ˆ๐’ ๐‚๐‡๐‘๐ˆ๐’๐“๐Œ๐€๐’, ๐œ๐ฆ๐› ] (๐ŸŽ„โ˜ƒโ…๐ŸŽ„) " can't you see that I want you ?" "I just want to be with you...
201K 4K 94
"im mclovin this" "im mclovin you"