Penguin of Madagascar the mov...

Door midnightbloom123

the female penguin name is hope, she a shapeshifter and the adopted daughter of private, from movie penguins... Meer

chapter 1
before the story begins
chapter 2
Chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Cast.

chapter 3

2.8K 38 11
Door midnightbloom123

While the vending machine is still flying, the helicopter was flying with the vending machine with the penguins to
The city called Venice. While the helicopter was flying, there was a big submarine, then the helicopter flies towards it and putting the vending machine down, inside the submarine. And lifting the vending machine up, releasing some cheese dust and revealing that the penguins are now trapped in the cage.

Skipper: What the...? Kowalski, analysis.

Kowalski: All evidence indicates... I ate too many Cheezy Dibbles.

Skipper: We're behind enemy lines and incredibly thirsty. Rico, bust us out of this delicious prison.

Rico spat out a paper clip and pick lock the cage and the door is now unlocked.

Skipper: Nice work, Rico. You are a meaningful and valued member of this team.

When the others walked out of the cage, hope looked at the paper clip, she took it out of the lock and decided to swallow it like rico, and then she starts choking, walking towards them to catch up with them. But then private notice that she was choking.

Private: oh my god, hope!

Private run towards her and he did abdominal thrusts, to save hope from choking, ( if you don't know what's abdominal thrusts means, it means if someone is choking from something, they have to put there arms around the person's chest and use your hands to make a fist and use that force to push the person's chest and repeat until something comes out from the person throat.) And then the paper clip came out from her throat

Private let go hope and he looked at her, checking if she's okay.

Private: hope, are you okay?

Hope: yeah, I'm fine dad.

Private: Good... what you were think, swollowing a paper clip, that's dangerous hope, you almost got yourself hurt?!?

Hope felt guilty that she swallowed a paper clip.

Hope: dad I'm sorry, I was just trying to be like rico, that's all.

Private looked at hope that she has a sad face on her, all she wanted is to be something that is for the team.

Private: it's okay, just... don't do that again, alright?

Hope smile

Hope: Alright.

Skipper: Private, sweet cheeks, quit lollygagging. And regular gagging.

Private and hope run towards skipper and doing back to back in a circle, preparing if there is any fighters are coming to fight.

Skipper: Dark and ominous... Two of my least favorite traits in a room.

Private was thinking that he could talk to skipper about hope's talent.

Private: Um skipper, there something I need to discuss with you, about hope's powers?

Skipper: Of course private, what is it?

Private: well you see, I'm worried about her skipper... she has her powers and I'm worried that someone will take her away and use her for somethings that will do to her, and I don't want that. What I'm trying to say is that, I think
We don't tell anyone about her powers.

Skipper froze for a second and turned to private.

Skipper: wait what, you want anyone to not know about her powers?

Private nodded

Skipper: Private, you can't this, it's crazy-

Then private cut skipper off.

Private: I know skipper, but I'm just trying to protect her.

Skipper: but private-

Private: Please?, I can't lose her, we can't lose our little hope.

Skipper looked at private, knowing that private is like family to her that she has.

Skipper: sigh, fine I guess we could not tell any one about her.

Private smiled

Private: thanks skipper, that's all I needed.

Skipper: your welcome.

They smiled at each other, and then.

Hope: hey guys?

The others looked at hope that she was standing at the front of a red button.

Hope: look! A button.

The others looked worried that if something happens if she push that button.

Skipper: hope, don't!

But it was too late, she pushed it and the floor sent them down to the next floor.

Skipper: Now, what have I told you about...

And hope push another one.

Hope: Sorry, what?

Skipper: Hope, will you stop-

As skipper was about to say, the machine has now set up and it revealed to be a giant laser, pointing at skipper.

Kowalski: It looks like some sort of giant laser sent to kill us all, sir.

And skipper moved out of the way.

Hope: Another one.

As she about to push it, the penguins stopped her.

The others: No!

They put there flippers on top of hope's flipper to stop her, but then something dripped onto the penguins flipper.

The others: Wha...?

The penguins looked up the ceiling

???: Naughty, naughty.

And it revealed to be a human, walking upside down.

???: Pretty birds belong in their cages.

The penguins walked away from the button while they are looking up, and then the human dropped down to the ground and tangled himself by his arms and legs, the others gagged, then he used his arm to find his head and turned his face around and the gagged again.

???: Now, that's just hurtful. And I was so happy to see you again. Skipper, Kowalski, Rico... and sweet little Private. Boop! And oh, and who is this?

The human looked at hope in curious.

???: who are you little one?

Hope struggled to say that she is scared, then private steps in and puts hope behind private for protection.

Private: her name is hope, and she's my daughter so back off!

The human looked at private with a shock on his face and turned it into a grin.

Skipper: and Who are you?

???:The humans know me as Dr. Octavius Brine. Renowned geneticist, cheese enthusiast, and frequent donor to NPR pledge drives. But you know me by a different, much older name.A name perhaps you'd hoped you'd never hear again. A phantom!

The penguins walked backward until they stopped by bumping in to a metal machine, while the human is talking.

???: A shadow of a former life! I... am... Dave!

Then he revealed his true self, the penguins looked at Dave that they have no clue who he is.

Skipper: Kowalski?

Kowalski: Sorry, sir, no clue.

Hope: dad, who is this man?

Private: I don't know.

Dave took off his wig and said.

Dave: Dave!

Kowalski: Dave!

Dave: Dave!

Skipper: Dave?

Dave: Dave!

Private: Dave.

Dave: Dave!

Rico: ah.

And everything went to scilents, and then it made a cricket sound and the penguins, looked at the cricket, and the cricket stopped.

Cricket: Sorry. Wait. Wait. I... I live this way.

the cricket went to the right way and gone.

Skipp: Go ahead, Dan, continue.

Dave: You seriously don't remember me?

Skipper looked at Kowalski and back to dave.

Skipper: Dave! Dave! Right! Oh, yeah, long time. How's the wife?

Dave then hits the metal that hard, but luckily skipper ducked by his punch.

Dave: I've never been married. You may not remember me, but I could never forget you.

Dave stretch his tentacle and grabs a new York snowglobe from his collections of snow globes.

Dave: Let's shake up some old memories.

( Flashback )

Dave: New York City. The Central Park Zoo. Life was good. Roomy tank, great location, monkey-house views. And, of course... my adoring legion of fans.

Kid: Cool.

Dave: Dave! The octopus of a thousand tricks.

Kid 2: Awesome!

Dave: I was the total package.

Both: Wow.

Man: Hey, kids! You got to see this. Get up here quick!

Woman: Come on, kids. Come on...

Dave: And then you arrived.

Woman: Oh, they're so adorable!

Skipper: Just smile and wave, boys. Smile and wave.

Dave: And took everything from me.

Kid 2: They're so cute!

Kid: They're so adorable.

Woman: Have you ever seen anything cuter?

Dave: Four adorable baby penguins.With you around, no one wanted an old octopus anymore. "Out you go, Dave." And so it went, over and over, at zoo after aquarium.

Little girl: - Dad, look!

Dude man: I can't see the penguins, man!

Dave: Adorable penguins stole the show.

( end of flash back )

Dave: While I was shunned. Forgotten. Unwanted. Alone.

Private: That sounds awful.

Dave: Oh, it was. I came to realize some creatures are born to get all the love. The rest of us get nothing!

Dave pulls the leaver and revealing his evil plan.

Dave: The only thing that has kept me going all these years is my burning thirst for revenge!...And my precious souvenir snow globe collection.

But then rico swollow Dave's snow globe collection.

Dave: What is wrong with you?!

Rico snuggled and jumped down, back to his brothers and niece.

Skipper: Oh, Daryl, Daryl, Daryl, you can't blame us for what happened to you.

Dave: Can. That's how this whole revenge thing works. And with this, I finally have the power to destroy you.

Private held on to hope for protection, suddenly the octopuses came out from the colours and surrounding the penguins.

Dave: Crikey! Nicolas, cage them.

Before the octopuses about to grab them, hope had no choice to do something that private is worried about.

Hope: NO!!!

Hope jumped out and shapeshifted into a ginger wolf and growled at the octopuses, ( here is a picture of the wolf from the internet, but her eyes are brown so just imagine her eyes are blue eyes. P.s. this picture is not mine.)

Dave was shocked the she is a shapeshifter,

Dave: oh, my, goodness.

and then Dave had a evil grin on his face, hope growled at Dave.

Dave: oh, I don't think so.

And then hope jumped towards Dave to attack him, but then Dave grabbed a metal pole and hit her in the face, and
She went onto the floor, private and other looked shocked and worried that hope got hit.

Private: Hope!!!

Hope shapeshiftes back to her old self, but Dave came towards her.

Dave: my, my, I didn't realise that your daughter or niece is a shapeshifter, well...

Dave grabbed hope, rapping his tentacle around her so she won't escape.

Dave: I guess she's not, what she's seems.

The other looked worried but mostly for private, he's terrified of what he will do to her, hope was struggling to break loose, but it was no use.

Dave: Kevin, bring out the needle, I want to see what kind of DNA that caurse her with this power.

Kevin told the octopus to bring the needle out, private got more terrified like he was about to faint, skipper looked at private noticing private face and telling him to calm down.

Skipper: Private, we will figure something to get sweet cheeks out and no body will harm her, we will figure something out, okay?

Private nodded, the octopus came back with the needle and gave it to Dave, private started to panic and then, Dave puts the needle inside of hope's neck, hope feels a bit painful, the others didn't know what to do. Dave took the needle with her DNA out of hope's neck.

Dave: hm interesting, I think I'm going to research her DNA and I will keep hold of your hope and run some... tests on her, and as for you four, you're be in cages.

The penguins was shocked and as for hope and private, they were scare.

Hope: NO.

Dave: Fellows, cage them.

Skipper: I've got some bad news for you, Dennis. You messed with the wrong birds. Because we are an elite unit, the best of the best.Cream of the corn on a platinum cob. And we're gonna take your deadly green goop and sweet cheeks to sashay right out the exit hatch.

Dave: And just how are you going to do that?

Skipper: Deploy secret weapon.

The penguins stands on top of there heads and rico let out the cheesy dribbles powder, right to Dave and the octopuses eyes.

Dave: The cheese, it burns!

Dave dropped his secret weapon and hope, on to the ground.

Skipper: Roll out

The penguins grabs the weapon and run to the life, skipper throws the weapon to rico and rico swollows the weapon, and the penguins has escaped.

Dave: After them!, and catch that shapeshifter and bring her to me!

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

24.2K 414 8
Felix's life almost same as Alex in Africa, in his childood so Alex and Felix are childhood but they had their different personality way, since Alex...
3.4K 74 13
Y/n is Hope's older sister by 6 years, Y/n was always targeted by Klaus's enemies, when y/n turned 13 she taught her self how to fight, Klaus was ver...
1.3K 4 14
Before hope joined the north wind, it tells the story how Brad McQuaid was stranded on the island for a year. But...he's not alone.
1.8K 10 18
Tally just turned 16 and all she had ever known before coming to Auradon was her little sister Esme. From the start, she's been raising her on her ow...