Unwanted

By MaliaReeds

Malia Pierce at the age of nineteen was alone, constantly moving in fear she would be hunted down and found b... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Questions
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
A Huge Thank You
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Author's Note
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Old Author's Note
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Very Sorry (Old Note)
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
New Book
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Author's Note
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Stay Safe
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
FAQ
FAQ 2
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Happy Thanksgiving
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Happy Holidays!
Chapter 81
Im Back
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Epilogue
Important Message For Everyone
Bonus Chapter 1
Rights
Bonus Chapter 2
Sequal?
Sequal Intro
Thank you!
Please Stop and Please Read
Conclusion to my Stolen Work
Heartbreaking

Chapter 46

126K 3.3K 222
By MaliaReeds

Warning! Extreme abuse and torture! The next chapter will be free of it so you may skip this and read that if you please. A warning will be put where the abuse begins for those who want to read the beginning of this. The beginning of this had no abuse.

This chapter is also 2,173 words long, the longest chapter I had ever written!

I remembered the day that my life changed forever . The day when I came to the conclusion that my father was not a man, he was a monster. Though, our rare species of genetically advanced wolves that were also part man were a form of a monster, my father had lost his human side, it had never existed in the first place.

Trial and error had become my best friend because no one would help me. I had to try and try again until I finally succeeded because either they hated me or they were to scared of my father to offer me any type of assistance. I learned the rules of survival. The rules my father put into place during his reign of dictatorship.

This winter was harsh, the worst we had seen in years. Finding food had been a hassle for me before, being loud and clumsy in my earlier stages of adolescence had scared all the prey away. So, following the rules of nature, I had to adapt, had to change.

I learned the art of trapping and snaring. Human men who claimed they were hunting had often crossed our border, following the prey and showing me their ways without knowing. Most had used rifles or modified traps that you had to buy from stores, but others used the land. They used bent sticks, string and bait to reel them in and snag them into an unnoticed trap. They used leaves to conceal the traps and they rolled or around in dirt to mask their scents.

It took weeks for me to figure out how to make a proper trap. The set up had to be perfect and setting it up was harder than it looked. I climbed trees and hid in the brush to get a closer look at their handiwork and it helped me for the most part.

I had to live of scraps until I learned the human ways. Digging through trash of others in the pack has been my best option but most days, they didn't put their trash out or, they were running low on food. They had to provide for themselves, just as I. My father had long abandoned his role of leader and protector over us, letting us loose and turning us over to the will of the Moon Goddess.

Those days, I had to walk in snow with nothing to shield myself from the bitter cold. I had out grown my shoes and most of my clothing, never had been provided with a jacket. The best I had was to wear a pair of leggings under a pair of jeans with multiples of heavy socks and shirts. That day, the worst had come. That day was when the Moon Goddess had given up on me, told me my times on this Earth was done.

Checking my snares had been a routine, the only stable thing I had to hang onto at the moment. I enjoyed it for the most part, being able to get out of the house and sometimes even being lucky enough to return with food. That day, I had been blessed with a plump, white hare. I had complete my overlooked it when I glanced over the snare, through I had came up empty again. When I walked close enough, it scrambled up and tried to get away, but it foot had been securely entangled in the string.

That early evening, I dined on that rabbit, the best meal I have had in weeks. I planted my but down, dug a home until I reached dirt, and started a fire. Sick of my father taking away the little I had, the food that I earned, decided that I would eat here in peace. That was my first mistake.

That night had been the worst of the stormy winter. A blizzard had stretches across the darken sky, I not noticing the clouds that blocked out the last of the sun's light. I had though that night was approaching but I was dead wrong.

The snow was heavy, so thick and quickly coming down, that I could barely see my own hand in front of my face. My skin froze and my muscles became hard, making it difficult to even move. Though, I prayed for this day to come for years, the day that I would be relieved from this life and sent to a better one, but now, I regretted it. I prayed to the Moon Goddess to take back my previous wishes, to let me live at least one more day. My teeth chattered so hard that I could barely form the words and let them pass my lips.

Frost had begun to form of my fingers and I was scared that I would loose them or become frozen completely, so I fought. When I wanted to give up, I didn't. When my leg refused to take another step, I made it move. I walked blindly through that storm until I found some sort of shelter.

Using my knowledge of my home land, I knew that if I kept walking straight, I would reach the small caves that had once been use for a source of income for my ancestors. I found them once day and deemed it my secret spot, a place I could go and no one could find me. Of course, I had never seen anything like them, so I snuck into my father's office and grabbed the book about the history of my pack. The caves had been used for mining, a hotspot for jewels and crystals that we had sold for profit. Now, it was mine.

I almost had given up on finding it, my judgment had been thrown off from the blizzard and I was afraid that I was just lost and was walking round in circles. Blinding, I kept one hand out in front of me until I was met with the smooth surface of a rock face, a wall of the small cavern. I sighed in relief, a puff of condensation clouding my vision from my warm breath meeting the cold outside.

I trailed my hand across the rocks, eventually finding the opening and slipped in. It was still cold in there but at least I was shielded from the snow and harsh winds. That night, I was unable to build another fire. I was limited to only stones and the lighter I had in my pocket with nothing to burn for warmth. That night, I sat in a ball in a corner, shivering and rubbing my limbs, trying to get feeling back into them.

I didn't sleep a wink that night. I was afraid that I would have stumbled into the home of a hibernating bear or wolf pack and that I would have been attacked if I let my guard down. As recently snow came down, a thick blanket had coated the entrance that also served as the exit. It actually trapped some heat it but it didn't keep me warm in the least.

A small crack of light had beamed through a small opening of the entrance, the only part that hadn't been covered. That's when I knew that morning had come and it was time to make my leave. I dig myself out using only my hands. My fingered had become frozen and I could no longer feel the cold because they were numb. Shivering and walking through the deep snow, I made my way back to the place where I called home. The worst had yet to come.

Abuse begins! Only read if you wish to!

The minute I opened the door, I was grabbed by the hair and pulled into the house, the door being slammed shut behind me. Not a word had been spoken as he let out his frustration by punching and kicking me. The hits had hurt worse than I ever imagined since I was frozen, yet not a single whimper left my mouth. The , it stopped. I though I was free to go, that my punishment for not coming home and doing my duties was over. I was wrong.

He dragged me down the hall and into a room that was not permitted to go in. The basement was a place I had never been in and I never really had interest in it. I was afraid of dark places, afraid that other monsters would be lurking down there, so I steered clear.

He shoved me forcefully down the stair, a part of my body seemingly hitting every single step on the way down. I cowered in a ball on the floor, curling up in attempted to protect myself and relieve some of the pain that I was feeling. My fear spikes, I could hear the heavy thuds of his boots and the steps, getting close to me with each step. He took his time, enjoying the way my body shook more as he got closer. At the bottom, he grabbed my hair and yanked me upwards, forcing me to stand on my feet. Pulling me forward, I followed, tripping every now and then.

He led me to a make shift pole that was set in the center of the open room. A huge assortment of knives and weapons I had never seen before line the walls and I almost pukes from me nerves running haywire.

"Strip." He commanded in a single word. "Take of your shirts."

I fumbled with the clothing. It was stiff and hard to take off but I knew that if I took to long, it would only make it worse. I stood there with my back to him, in only my bra, one I found in my mother's boxes. I was embarrassed and filled with shame as I stood like this in front of my own father. It was something he shouldn't even be seeing.

He stepped forward and pushed me until my chest was directly against the pole. Forcefully grabbing my hands, he locked them in shackles that I had been attracted to the the pole, something I hadn't noticed. I stood there in panic, my chest heaving up in down as my mind ran wild. I had no idea what he would be doing, this was all new to me. As he walked away, I heard him pulling things off the wall and digging fun drawers until he found the thing he was looking for.

Before I could even turn my head and see what he was armed with, a searing pain exposed across my back. A snapping noise filled the room as the instrument he was using split my still frozen skin. I but my lip, trying to express my pain but as soon as the second lash came, I couldn't hold it in anymore. I screamed, my voiced pain echoed off the wall and my father laughed darkly behind me.

The lashed kept coming and coming, never seeming to end. My skin burned like nothing felt before. It didn't even come close to the time he poured boiling water down my throat the one time I talked back to him. It was so much worse.

My legs gave out, unable to hold me up and more. My arms now held me weight, my shoulders pulling and my arms shaking from the effort. I pressed my body closer to the pole, trying to get as far as I could from the weapon, but he only hit me harder. Tears poured down my face, the only thing you could hear was my skin spitting and the screams of my agony.

After an eternity, it ended. He left me in the room, alone, for hours. I stayed silent, my back still burning, trying to to scream anymore. Darkness enveloped my body and I shook in fear again, the adrenaline starting to wear of. I was scared the monsters would come and get me.

"Daddy? Daddy!" I yelled and the basement door opened again. Instantly, I regretted doing this and I knew I was in trouble once more. He stormed over and unlocked me, letting my body slid down the pole, to weak to support myself. He brought back his fist and smashed it across my temple, my head slamming against the concrete floor.

"I will never be you dad. I am your Alpha" He sneered and walked away once more, leaving me to bleed out in the stone cold floor. My eyes focused in and out and the last thing I could make out was a silver whip laying on the floor close to me, covered in my blood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

227K 5K 32
|Highest Ranking: 76 in Werewolf, 13/3/21 | After the murder of her parents, sentenced to live the rest of her life out as a rouge. What happens when...
17.4K 314 23
"Please sir it was a mistake, I didn't-" "I'll show you a mistake!" The Alpha said as he grabbed me by my hair and dragged me all across the floor he...
947K 24.2K 24
⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ I was really inexperienced when I wrote this and quite dramatic. I understand that this book may not be everyone's favorite (even I cri...
1M 29.2K 32
*• POV IS IN BOTH MALE AND FEMALE•* •• Any similarity to a different story is a complete coincidence! I thought of this story on my own.•• 18 year ol...