ᴅᴇᴀʀ ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ | 민윤기

By StrayJeans

ᴅᴇᴀʀ ᴅɪᴀʀʏ, ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɴ ʏᴏᴏɴɢɪ, ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴀ ʜᴏᴛ ᴊᴇʀᴋ. ⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜ ᴡʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀ ɢɪʀʟ ᴍᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢᴜʏ ɪɴ ᴀɴ ᴇᴍʙᴀʀʀ... More

p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
t e n
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
t w e n t y - s e v e n
t w e n t y - e i g h t
t w e n t y - n i n e
t h i r t y
t h i r t y - o n e
t h i r t y - t w o
t h i r t y - t h r e e
t h i r t y - f o u r
t h i r t y - f i v e
t h i r t y - s i x
t h i r t y - s e v e n
t h i r t y - e i g h t
t h i r t y - n i n e
f o r t y
f o r t y - o n e
e p i l o g u e
New Story

f o u r t e e n

2.1K 137 156
By StrayJeans

Chaeyoung's POV:

"You have a nice singing voice" Yoongi broke his stare at me and I was... 

I was stunned!

Did he.... Did he just compliment my voice...?

"W-what did you say...?" I asked while a piece of chicken was still in my grip. 

He looked up at me again as he's chewing.

"Your voice, it's nice" He said casually and that surprised me more than it should. 

Did Min damn Yoongi just complimented that my voice is nice!?

"Thanks..." I said and after my slow brain finished processing everything, a light smile curved on my face. 

Would you look at this guy...?

"You're very unpredictable at times you know that?" I said and again, I got his attention.

"And what do you mean by that?" He asked with a poker face.

"At one point you're like cussing and being a jerk with that mouth of yours..." I said before biting the chicken meat.

"...and then the next minute you're complimenting people." I chuckled lightly.

"Well what's wrong with me being myself?" He raised his eyebrow and I just shrugged.

"Well nothing is better than being yourself..." I said as I took a bite of the fries. 

"Maybe you're not that bad after all" I said. 

I swore I caught a glimpse of his light grin just as he looked down.

I never actually see him smile... wonder how he'd look when smiling... 

"Oh before I forget, the rent for this month's due two days after this." I said as he's taking a sip of his coffee.

"So I just have to give you my share tomorrow then" He said and I just nodded. 

"Fair enough" He shrugged as he jugs the whole cup in one sip. 

"You're done?" He asked.

"Just a second" I said before I chugged the remaining fries into my mouth.

"God, you food tank. Unbelievable" He looked at me with a scrunched up nose and I just stuck my tongue out to him.

"Alright I'm done" I said before getting my bag and my phone before I casually walk to the counter.

Upon there, that weirdo Taehyung was already looking at me with a sly smile plastered on his face.

"If you keep smiling like that, I'll report you to the police for real" I scoffed as he gasped in disbelief.

"Why does it seems like getting arrested is your ultimate goal in life, seriously, I'm just doing my job here" He said pointing his fingers at the counter machine.

"Where's the bill?" I said lazily before Yoongi joined me by the counter. 

"It's $30.50" Taehyung stated the amount and I was getting my purse from my bag before I noticed Yoongi placed some money at the counter.

"Hey what are you doing? It's my treat." I quickly placed a 40 dollar note at the counter. 

"Save it, I'll pay for this one." He said casually and I just gasped a bit.

"Yah Min Yoongi, I told you that it's my treat so I will pay for it" I said while glaring at him.

"Do you two always bickering with each other like this? Hurry up will you?" Taehyung rolled his eyes lightly.

"I'll pay" Yoongi said and I just hissed silently.

"No I'll pay, take my money" I countered.

"Ugh fine, let's do it this way, I'll take half of both your moneys, alright" Taehyung grunted lightly in annoyance because he gave half of our moneys back.

"And keep bickering you two, people say if two people bickers a lot with one another, they'll end up getting together" Taehyung said, crossing his arms on his chest with a smug face and his eyebrows raised twice.

"Do you want to die!?" Me and Yoongi countered in unison.

Author's POV:

"You're not an art you said...?" Hyunjae whispered to himself.

He's standing in front of a full size mirror in his dark room where he's staring at his own reflection.

Rage, that's what he's feeling at that time, yet a strong sense of attractions and addiction and possession were added into the mix.

"Not art you said!!" He shouted as he placed his palm on the reflecting mirror.

His breathing became heavy and he occasionally let out a seemingly eerie and maniac-like laughter.

"Park Chaeyoung.... You yourself resembles the art that I'm craving to possess.... 

...The finest art there is to exist in this filthy world... 

...Your presence itself drew me to the edge of madness that I can't stand not seeing you every day!"

Hyunjae laughed ever so creepy almost sounded like a real maniac before he raised his head and stared onto his reflection by the mirror again with his heavy breathing continued.

"....Even if it means I got to see you from far away... You drove me insane Park Chaeyoung, I'm craving to get my hands on you and explore your artistic presence by my own hands. Only Mine!"

"You can try running away but you should know that I always get what I want!" He raised his voice before laughing eerie-ly while closing his eyes. 

"...Even if I have to go as far as killing every single man that's trying to take you away!"

"You will soon realize.... that you're bound to be mine and you will be my greatest possession!" He paused before breathing in a deep breath 

"....and you will learn to love me back...."

Yoongi's POV:

I never thought I'd say this... but....

Chaeyoung's singing voice is so attractive and soothing to hear... Yes, I admit it.

It's unique, the tone, the vocal, everything...

Who would've thought that food tank possessed such harmonized voice...

Well I'm not ashamed to say this, I like her voice, not the person.... 

Don't get to that point... but just her voice...

I remembered what Taehyung said to me back at the studio.

"Maybe instead of sending them songs, maybe send them the audio of someone singing your song?"

Maybe he has a point there...

But will she even want to do it...

That's what I've been thinking inside my head for a while as I'm lying on my bed after we got back from the diner.

After a while, I breathed out lightly and went out of my room before casually walking down the hallway.

 As I was about to reach the kitchen, I saw Chaeyoung by the living room, doing her works or something.

I shrugged before I detoured and went to the living room instead before I took a seat at the couch next to her.

"I thought you left" She quickly said as she's typing on her laptop. 

"What do you mean by that?" I asked before fetching the television remote from the table.

"Because even when you're in the house, you rarely make any signs that you're in the house" She leaned back before looking at me who's looking at her.

"So it's hard for me to know if you're here or not. Why don't you spend your time outside your room more often instead of locking yourself in almost every time" She scoffed before continuing her work.

"Well I'm doing it now" I shrugged before turning the television on and leaned my back against the couch comfortably.

"Well do it more often, seriously I sometimes thought you're a ninja, like whenever I was in this apartment, suddenly you came as silent as a ninja, it's hard for me to-"

"Be yourself?" I quickly interrupted her and she quickly looked at me. 

"If that's what you're worrying about, you don't have to, just be yourself even in front of me, if you want to sing go ahead, I don't mind" I shrugged.

"I only sing when I'm in the mood to alright, I don't sing every time" She murmured while giving me a glare.

"Do you want to be a singer?" I asked. 

"What's with the sudden question?" She asked back with her eyes fixed on her laptop screen.

"Well like I said, you have a nice singing voice" I answered.

"The true question here would be... do I even have the chance to be a singer..." She said before I heard her light sigh.

"Want to hear an honest opinion?" I said and she only turned her face towards mine. 

"I think if you manage to become one, you'll do great" I said.

"You think so? Or you're just saying that just to mock me?" She scrunched her nose.

"Well up to you, I'm just saying my honest opinion, I've heard many nice voices and I could say yours is somewhere on up there" I said shamelessly.

"So you're a music critique now?" She murmured.

"And what if I say yes I am?" I raised my eyebrows twice.

"Then you're one mysterious man..." She said before closing her laptop. 

"But thank you for the encouragement though, even though it will never happen at all" She said before she got up and casually left the living room.

Chaeyoung's POV:

Min Yoongi.... I don't understand that guy... he's being weird today, I don't even know why...

He's been saying that my voice is nice and all that... asking me about being a singer and that sort of things...

Well I don't want to act all sassy, but I can see that he really meant what he said to me back at the living room. 

I guess he's now comfortable in being himself around me and I could say he's really not that much of a jerk.

But heck, he's one mysterious man as he claimed himself to be what, a music critique? 

I thought he's just an ordinary waiter, working at the local diner....

It would be quite surprising if that's true because his face doesn't seem like someone that's really into music...

...its dull almost every time and grumpy like an old grandpa being all grumpy and stuffs....

I shrugged everything off as I'm sitting in front of my makeup mirror, applying light makeup.

Suddenly I remembered about the Art Gallery Event that Hyunjae invited me to go to with him.

Want me to be honest? I think all of this seems all too sudden... 

I mean I only just met Hyunjae like during the first day of the semester and he's already that much friendly towards me?

I know, I know, Sejeong said that he's interested in me according to words from others but like it or not... 

...I don't want to be in a relationship where the guy just met me for a few days then we start dating.

I want to take it slow, especially in relationship.

I once rushed into a relationship back in high school with a guy named Jungkook... 

...it didn't end well so I don't want that to happen again.

If Hyunjae's seriously interested in me, I hope he understands what I want and go along with it because he seems like a nice man.

We'll see this Saturday...

And then someone rang my phone and I picked it up.

"Where are you? I'm outside already, I don't want to go inside, I'm scared of your roommate" I heard Jennie on the other end of the line.

"Alright I'll be out in a minute" I said before hanging up.

I'm already in my sweatpants and sport's shirt before I got my sports bag and exited my room.

I got to the kitchen to fill my bottle with water and Yoongi's eating ramyeon by the table.

"I'm going out now" I said, not looking at him.

"You're going to make it home before dinner?" I heard him before the sound of him slurping his noodle came into my ears.

"Maybe not... you're working at the diner tonight right? I was planning on going somewhere with Jennie after gym" I said before placing my bottle into the bag.

"Just be careful out there" He said

And all I could do was smiled lightly. "You too" I said before I left him at the kitchen.

So leave a vote and comments(?) maybe, I would love to read your comments. It'll motivates me to write more, it really does.

Loves lot ❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

509 29 21
ThisAgustD: yooooo Lisa95liner: Who are you? ThisAgustD: Your new bff ++++++++++ Future future future T: Why 👏 do 👏 you 👏 keep 👏 reading 👏 this...
284K 14.6K 31
The landlord looks at the both of us, unsure of what to say. "I'm sorry but this is the last apartment here left. Why can't you just split cost and b...
431K 16.7K 43
❝Shoot me, I dare you to.❞ [COMPLETED]
94.1K 3.6K 42
Is he your teacher? Is he your roomate? Is he your step brother? OR... Is he something else to you? --- --- --- --- --- --- ...