Minho Imagines (Minho X Reade...

By m-s-tilinski

Imgines of Minho from The Maze Runner: ?DISCLAIMER? NONE OF THESE FAN FICS ARE MINE So if any of them are yo... More

info
forgotten
The 5 Month Project
Bad boy.
its cute
Be Mine, oh Moonshine of Mine
Truth or Dare
Halloween
Im Not a Princess
The Secret Power of Whipped Cream
Snore
Injured
For Minho
Jealous, you shuck-face?
Making Amends
Bully
Its a Secret
Bully pt.2
Sketching
Challenges
Last Night
Hunch
Im Still The Best I
Im Still The Best II
All I Want For Christmas Is You
Its Cold
Falling Fast
Little Lightnings nothing
Turning Away
Enigma
Deny It
A Chance
Late Night Feelings
Nice Try, Baby
Used to Think
He 'Hates' You
More Than This
Behind Your Back || Part One
Behind Your Back || Part Two
Behind Your Back {Final}
Breaking Point
Dating Minho would Include:
Messages
Name||Request:
Anything for you
Name||Request:
Relax
Under the stars
Name || Request:
About Those Tomatoes
My girl
Thought I Lost You
Sweetheart
Just a Bet
Blind Date
Dirty Little Fantasies 《SMUT》
Book
Sweetheart
All My Might
Give Me a Chance
Compass
The Underground Railroad
Rolled ankle

Something More

6.4K 207 123
By m-s-tilinski

By: Atumun15
From: Tumblr

It’s been 3 whole years today since I came up in the box. Me and Alby both arrived at the glade on the same day, making today a hard time for both of us. A sigh escapes my lips when I realize I have to get up to run the maze. I hear a knock on my door.

“Come in” I mutter, while rubbing my eyes. The door slowly opens and a head of black spiked hair pops through the doorway.

“Why aren’t you up yet?” Minho frowns. I groan and turn over on my stomach, burying my face into my pillow.

“I don’t wanna” I mumble into the pillow. I hear a sigh and the door closes. I smile slightly realizing I might be able to sleep, but I hear footsteps inside the room. I groan.

“Come on. There’s gonna be a new greenie today.” Minho shakes my shoulders. I groan, and when he reaches his hands down again, I yank him down onto the bed. He yelps, and lands almost on top of me. He sighs, and tries to get up, but I manage to turn over quick enough, and get on top of him. His eyes widen when I lay on top of him, with my head on his chest and tries to get me off but I just tighten my grip.

“Y/n!” He groans. I just snort and pick my head up so I’m straddling him.

“Give me the day off please” I say quietly. He frowns and furrows his eyebrows.

“What’s going on y/n? You never want to take the day off. Even when you were coughing up blood…” He trails off, thinking about the time I started to cough up blood one morning but still wanted to go out into the maze. I frown and look down.

“Today marks the 3rd year me and Alby have been here” I mumble. I could pretty much feel Minho’s frown deepen. He places a hand on the back of my head and pushes it back down onto his chest.

“I’ll give you the day off. Gives you a chance to get to know the greenie. But you need to let me up. You may be getting the day off, but I’m not” he murmurs in my ear.

“Take a day off then min” I whine picking my head back off his chest so I could look at him. He smirks, and places a hand on my cheek.

“Someone has to be out there making sure the others don’t do anything stupid” he snorts. I lean into his warm hand and he strokes my cheek with his thumb. The door swings open.

“Hey y/n H-“The voice was cut off. I look over my shoulder to see Newt smirking.

“Sorry for interrupting, but Minho you need to go. The doors are about to open” newt smirks and walks out. I blush and get off of Minho and he rushed out of my room flushed but not without giving me a small kiss on the head. I sigh and rub my face.

Me and Minho aren’t dating if that’s what you think. We’ve always been close ever since he came up in the box, but everyone thinks we’re a little more, we’re just not admitting it. I’m not going to lie, but I do wish we were a little more. I’ve liked him for a while, and he makes my heart race, but I know that we will never be together if we’re in here. I bury my self back into my covers that have a hint of Minho’s sent and it helps me sleep….

——

A loud knock jolts me awake.

“Come in” I croak. Alby, Newt and Gally walk in

“You’re boyfriend ran into the maze like an hour ago, told me to let you sleep, but you need to get up” Alby smirks. I groan and rub my eyes.

“For the LAST TIME Alby! We aren’t dating!” I argue.

“Yeah? I’ll believe that when pigs fly” he snorts.

“So when you gonna start flying Gally?” Newt Says to Gally crossing his arms. Gally just scowls. I burst into laughter and the scowl drops from gallys face when he hears me. A small grin plays on his lips.

“You know what? You guys are a bunch of slintheads. I’m going to go eat” Gally storms out and newt and Alby are still laughing.

“But seriously, when are you going to admit that you like Minho?” Newt says seriously.

“Never! Now fuck off so i can get ready!” I snap and they scurry out still laughing. I sigh and rub my face and get out of my comfortable bed.

——

I walk into the kitchens and see most of the boys eating and laughing and I catch frypans eyes. He furrows his eyebrows.

“Why are still here? Aren’t you supposed to be in the maze?” He asks curiously handing me an apple and a canteen of water. I roll my eyes and smirk.

“I see how it is frypan” I tease him. He just laughs and shakes his head.

“Get out of here” he shoos me away and I smile. I walk over to newt and Alby, and plop my self down. I was about to bite into my apple when a loud blaring sounds through the glade. I sigh.

“Can I not get a break?” I mumble and Alby snorts.

“Not here” he retorts and I punch him in the arm.

“I think I might get chuck to show around the new greenie. Chuck needs some friends” I state.

“Speak of the devil” newt says and I turn around to see chuck walking up to me.

“Hey chuckie” I greet him with a small smile.

“Hey y/n!” He greets and follows me and Alby to the box. When we get there, I push to the front with Alby and I sit cris crossed next to box with the boys crowding behind me. The box comes to a stop and the doors open. I see a brown haired and eyed boy and he looks like he’s about to Klunk his pants.

“OI! Shut up!” I shout to all the boys muttering and shouting. It goes silent.

“Welcome to the glade greenie.” I smirk, and jump down into the box. He jumps back but stops when he sees me sit down.

“Go on!” I shout to the boys. Newt, Alby, and chuck are there but chuck starts to walk away.

“Stay here chuck. You’re in charge of the greenie” I say softly but loud enough for him to hear. He nods and sits next to newt.

“W-where am I? Who are you? What do you want with me?!” The greenie starts to freak out. I quickly shush him.

“There is a lot to explain. You will learn everything eventually. All in due time.” I say calmly. His breathing starts to become even and he starts to relax. I pick my self up and lend my hand to him.

“Come on. You can’t hide in here” I state, and he takes my hand so I can lift him up. I quickly and easily hop out of the box and the greenie looks amazed, but he quickly climbs out of the box.

“So you know your name yet green bean?” Newt asks with a glint in his eye. I smirk when I see it.

“Thomas” he announces.

“Chuck. Show the greenie around. I’m y/n, this is Alby and this slint head right here is newt” I smirk to him. The greenie won’t stop staring at newt.

“Come on Thomas.” Chuck says excitedly and drags him away from us. I turn to newt and smirk.

“Does little Newty like someone??” I say in a baby voice. He just looks down and punches my arm.

“Shut up! We all know you like Minho!” I just groan.

“No I don’t!” I argue.

“Bullshit! You have the glint in your eye when you look at Minho. I can tell!” Alby smirks. I just sigh and walk away.

—–

“Y/n!” I hear behind me. I look over my shoulder to see chuck running over to me.

“Minho is back early!” He breaths out. My eyes widen and I sprint over to the north door. I see Minho lieing down on the ground breathing heavily with Thomas next to him. I suck in a breath.

“Minho!” I shout when I get into ear shot. He picks his head up and by the looks of it, a breath of relief escapes his mouth.

“Why are you back so early” I kneel beside him. He takes my hand and rubs his thumb on my knuckles.

“I’ll tell you when Alby gets back. You know I don’t like repeating” he says softly.

“A-are you two dating?” Thomas stammers. I look up and meet his gaze.

“N-no… Just really close” I stutter.

“What’s it to you greenie?” Minho snaps. I sigh and squeeze his hand. Give Minho a look and tilt my head towards newt. Minho’s eyes widen but then a huge smirk spreads across his face.

“Got the hots for the British one greenie?” He smirks.

“N-no” he stutters. I just smirk and giggle.

“I think the feeling is mutual greenie” I giggle. He just looks down and blushes.

“Can you guys promise that I’ll get to hear what you have to say?” Thomas says to Minho.

“Sure greenie. You da boss” Minho snorts. I just giggle and punch his arm. Alby rushes up with a flash of water and pretty much throws it to Minho.

“Talk shuck face” Alby snaps. I just scowl at him.

“Let him drink” I snap. Minho chugs down the water and drops it on the ground. I pick it up and place it in my back pocket.

“I saw a dead one” Minho states.

“A dead what?” Alby says with frustration.

“Griever. I found a dead griever” Minho breaths out. My eyes widen.

“Are you serious?” I ask. He just scowls at me.

“Why would I lie about that?” Minho scowls. I hair sigh.

“I’m sorry! It’s just… Why? How?” I groan. He sighs.

“Call a gathering Alby. We will check it out in the morning. Chuck!” Minho calls out. Chuck turns around.

“Take the greenie” Minho demands and chuck drags Thomas off, but newt stops them. Soon chuck is walking off alone and Thomas goes with newt. I smirk. I Yelp when I’m yanked down onto something hard. I groan when I’m met with a sweaty shirt.

“Minho! You’re sweating!” I groan.

“Well yeah. I just sprinted like a mile” he retorts and I just sigh.

“Come on. We need to go” I say softly and kiss him on the cheek. He sighs and lifts himself up.

—–

“Hey I’m heading to bed. I’m tired as hell” I murmur into Minho’s ear in the middle of the bonfire. He just nods.

“Good night little runner” he kisses my forehead and I walk off.

“Are you sure you guys aren’t dating?” I hear a voice. I jump up and realize it’s just Thomas.

“I know it may seem like it, but we’re not. Even though I wouldn’t nessasarily mind if we were…” I mumble the last part. I could feel Thomas smirking.

“So you DO like him?” I hear another voice. I turn around and see newt. I just sigh.

“Maybe” I mumble. I look back at him and he had a genuine smile on his face.

“I’m glad, you know. You deserve someone y/n” I smile and hug him and Thomas. I head back to my room and curl my self up in my covers, but before I could fall asleep there was a knock.

“Y/n?” I hear a small voice. I get out of bed and open the door. I see a sad and tear stained cheeked Minho.

“Minho? What’s wrong?” I ask. He rushes in and jumps onto the bed. He kicks off his shoes and burried his head into my pillow. I frown and walk over to him.

“Come lay with me” he mumbles and scoots over. I lay down facing him and he wraps an arm around my waist. He buries his head into my neck and sighs in content. His breathing becomes heavy and soft snores start to escape his lips.

Him just laying here makes my heart beat out of my chest. He’s always been there for me and make some smile when others couldn’t. I…I think I may love him….My eyes start to droop and darkness takes over…

——

Worry was over whelming me. Alby and Minho went into the maze today to go look at the griever, but they’re not back yet. The doors shut in about 15 minutes. My breathing was heavy and shaky, but I jump when I feel a hand on my shoulder. I see Gally. He gives me a sympathetic look but I just look away.

“They’re not gonna make it” Thomas says.

“They’re gonna make it!” Newt snaps.

5 minutes later Thomas repeated him self.

“They’re not gonna make it” he says sadly.

“They’re gonna bloody make it tommy!” Newt snaps once more. 10 minutes later Thomas repeats once more.

“They’re not gonna make it” Thomas mutters.

“They’re not gonna make it” I whimper.

“They’re gonna make it!” Newt shouts and points to the maze. Minho was dragging an unconscious Alby. Tears were running down my face.

“Come on minho!” I cry out. The doors were starting to shut. I start to run in but Newt grabs me and brings me into my chest, but no one stopped Thomas. Everythjng went in slow motion. Thomas ran into the maze and screams were coming out of my mouth. The doors shut but not before I scream one last thing.

“I LOVE YOU MINHO!” I scream and he started to scream back, but he was cut off by the doors shutting. I sink to my knees crying. Everyone was silent. It’s not an every day thing to see the only girl and now the one whose been in the glade the longest, crying. I feel arms around me and see a head with blonde fluffy hair.

“He’s gone newt…” I whimper. He rubs my back.

“He’s not gone. If anyone is going to survive that maze, it’s Minho” newt reassures me.

“What about Thomas?” I whimper. He tensed up.

“If he stays with Minho he’ll be fine” he murmurs.

“I’m sorry newt but I need time to myself” I sigh. He nods and pulls away, walking off. I press my back into the wall, and tears start gushing out of my eyes. I start to frantically wipe them away, but they just keep rushing out. My tears turn into cries for Minho. My eyes start to droop and darkness takes over.

—–

“Y/n…y/n you need to get up” I open my eyes and wipe the goo away. I wipe my wet cheeks and look up to see a solemn Newt.

“The doors are about to open” he says gently. I sniffle and pick my self up. I see chuck and Gally walking up to us, and chuck looks like he’s been crying as well. I open my arms and he runs into them. He buries his head into my neck and I place a hand on the back of his head. I felt something wet on my neck. I push his away so I can see him and wipe the stray tears away. I look to Gally and he wraps his arms around my shoulders.

“I’m sorry” he murmurs and I sigh. I pull away when I hear the loud grinding of the gears that let the doors move. The doors start to slowly open. When I see nothing but an empty corridor, the last little bit of hope I had left shattered. I start to walk away but I hear a loud cheer from chuck.

“YEAH!” I look over my shoulder. Thomas and Minho were dragging Alby.

“Minho…” I whisper. He looks up and sees me, and he drops Alby. We both start running full force at each other. We meet in the middle with a bone crushing hug with his head in my hair and mine in his shoulder.

“You’re alive. You’re alive” I say shakily. I push him away slightly and take his collar in my hands, dragging him down to me, smashing my lips to his. He freezes for a minute and I start to get discouraged and pull away but he doesn’t let me. He takes my face in his hands and starts to deepen the kiss.

Our lips were in perfect sync. They fit like puzzle pieces and we pull away for breath. He leans his forehead onto mine breathing heavily.

“I love you too”

《¤》《¤》《¤》《¤》《¤》《¤》
IG | | typically.thomas

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.1K 1.9K 33
Almost in despair, Jane in desperate to find Minho after WICKED took him away. Not only Minho goes through a lot, Jane and Newt do too, which not alw...
16.7K 557 35
||MAZE RUNNER FANFICTION|| 2 Years. It's been two whole years since the running and the torture. Everybody is getting along with their lives, and Tho...
2.2M 60.1K 42
❝But now I know that wherever we are, or whatever we're doing, we'll always have each other.❞ You woke up in the Maze two years ago with no memories...
211K 5.8K 73
Surviving and being a helpful member of what they thought was the only group left in the Scorch, she knocks out everything that's in their way with o...