the outsiders x reader prefer...

By withoutsiders

A few scenarios and moments involving our favorite gang of misfit and misunderstood greasers! ¬¬¬ REQUESTS ::... More

before you begin ::
his nickname for you ::
your favorite physical feature of his ::
your kid's names ::
your kid's look ::
dating him would include ::
his reaction to first seeing you ::
how he feels about PDA ::
when they dance with you ::
when you fight ::
favorite spot to kiss ::
how you sleep ::
when socs mess with you ::
he is jealous ::
how you hug ::
cute moment together ::
his giveaway ::
who supports you ::
what he says about your baby ::
his obsession ::
your song dedication ::
his song dedication ::
who said it first ::
notice ::
they're drunk ::
he cheats ::
cute moment (Dallas) ::
his favorite names ::
your favorite names ::
you're pregnant ::
they check you out ::
he doesn't say it back ::
your parents don't like them ::
what he says about your boyfriend ::
how I picture them ::
honestly i'm shocked ::
holding your baby ::
you want to help him ::
you get hurt in a rumble ::
he doesn't say it back II ::

joking about you both afterwards::

5.1K 87 37
By withoutsiders

-If you are uncomfortable with suggestive comments and sexual innuendos, this preference is not for you. I believe it shouldn't be taboo to talk about such a perfectly normal human activity, but I know this isn't everyone's cup of tea or opinion. If you're not okay with this type of content, please ignore this chapter.

¬¬¬

🌟 Getting Talked/Joked About After You Have Sex

Slang: bent (grouchy; slightly annoyed), hunk (a good looking guy), banging (having sex), free love (a hippie saying about making love freely), dick (a way to call someone a jerk), skirt (girl), spaz (someone idiotic), jump bad (look for a fight), brew (beer), flick (movie)

¬¬¬

Johnny Cade:

You and Johnny walked hand-in-hand to the Curtis house, smiling and acting giddy like the lovesick teens you were.

"Hey, guys," you smiled as you both stepped inside. "Did Darry, Soda, and Steve already head off to work?"

Ponyboy nodded, shifting uncomfortably when he saw how close you two were; closer than usual. Johnny gave him a questioning look, now noticing Two-Bit and Dallas's never-ending smirks and winks.

"Ponyboy, man, what's wrong?" Johnny asked, sitting beside him on the couch and pulling you onto his lap.

Normally, Johnny wouldn't do that, but you supposed that now your bond was stronger than ever. Pony just shrugged. By now, you were tired of the act and everyone seeming like they knew something the two of you didn't.

"Alright, guys, what's the problem here? Ponyboy, you're acting bent."

"It ain't nothing against you guys. Pony, here, just don't understand the concept of gettin' some action. Right, kid?" Two-Bit teased, and immediately you paled, hiding your face with your hair.

Johnny straightened behind you, probably wide-eyed and lost for words.

"Wh-what do you mean, Two-Bit?" Johnny finally managed to stutter out, utterly embarrassed.

This time Dally answered. "Aw, c'mon, Johnny, you know what he means."

Ponyboy, a little less uncomfortable than before, began to join in on the banter, too. Soon, much to Johnny's horror, even you were making light of the situation.

"Johnny, I swear, I could hear you two from my house. Y'all are animals, doin' it in the lot like that. It takes guts." Two-Bit joked.

You stifled a giggle, rubbing comforting circles on Johnny's back and kissing his temple.

"Johnny, baby, lighten up. We'd make fun of them if it were the other way around." You said, trying to reassure him that it was okay.

"I guess little Johnny, here, isn't so little anymore." Ponyboy chuckled quietly from beside you.

"Oh, I could've told you that." You stated eerily calm.

Needless to say, Two-Bit was on the ground hollering at that one.

Darrel Curtis:

"Darry, Y/N!" Sodapop yelled, pounding on the bedroom door. "You're gonna be late if you don't get up!"

Immediately, you both shot out of bed, still tangled in the sheets with eyes wide open.

"Damn," you cursed, tossing your head back, "we must've slept in."

You heard Darry groan in annoyance from beside you, unwrapping his arms from your waist and sitting up. He looked down at you with a sleepy smirk, running a hand through his hair.

"I wonder why?" He sarcastically winked, causing you to shove his shoulder and snort at his suggestive comment.

You both scrambled out of bed, getting dressed as fast as you could, but Darry's flirtatious remarks didn't go unnoticed.

"You sure look awfully cute today, Hon." Darry mumbled, kissing your neck as you brushed your hair in the bedroom mirror. You smiled up at him, what a hunk.

He made sure to stop you and give you a long kiss before leaving the room, too. You quickly followed, leaving the room and blushing at how damn sweet he was acting.

"Why didn't anybody get us up sooner?" Darry asked when he spied Pony and Soda sitting at the table, calmly eating breakfast.

"I wasn't about to barge in there and see the two of you naked." Ponyboy quietly snickered, looking up to see Sodapop holding back his laughter.

"Excuse me?" You asked, stopping your search for your keys as your cheeks flushed with embarrassment. Did you hear them correctly?

"What Pony meant to say was that seeing his older brother naked ain't exactly on his bucket list." Soda said, sniggering.

Darry, who'd just taken a sip of juice, overheard and began choking on his beverage. You immediately comforted him, your face hot from blushing so hard.

"Darry, whoa, calm down." Ponyboy said, lightly laughing at Soda's previous reply.

"Oh, glory. You didn't hear --" Darry began hopefully, still coughing. You looked at him with an uneasy expression.

"Half of Tulsa did." Sodapop clarified with an apologetic shrug.

You groaned, hiding your face in the eldest Curtis's chest.

Ponyboy Curtis:

"Pony, get in here. I've been meaning to talk to you about Y/N." You heard Sodapop yell from the kitchen one afternoon after you'd both gotten back from school.

You cautiously followed after Pony, who took a seat at the table, and watched as Soda's eyes widened. You looked to your boyfriend, giving him an uneasy smile, and hesitantly took a seat beside him.

"Oh, Y/N. I didn't know you were over." Soda shakily chirped, seemingly nervous now.

"Listen, whatever you gotta' say, you can say in front of both of us." Pony said, clearly annoyed by whatever was happening.

Soda cleared his throat, giving you both a goofy grin.

"It's just that you guys need to start... hiding your tracks better, you know? After last night, Darry's been...." He shrugged, trailing off and eyeing you both up for reactions.

"I'm confused, cover our tracks for what?" You asked as Ponyboy grabbed your hand, equally confused.

"I mean, y'all are just kids. You're clumsy, but Darry's getting suspicious." Soda, again, cryptically said.

"Sodapop, what are you talking about?" Pony snapped with laughter under his breath. Boy, was Sodapop acting weird, you thought.

"I'm talking about how you two have been banging! How y'all did it last night!" Sodapop revealed, arms flailing to show his discontent. "It's getting pretty obvious Pony, and I'm trying to save you and Y/N from personally gettin' the talking of a lifetime from Darry."

You audibly squealed, absolutely embarrassed. You squeezed Ponyboy's hand as Sodapop - who seemed unfazed by your mortification - continued.

"Now, I ain't saying that I'm alright with you two doing that, but I'm just trying to help. I don't want to see my kid brother having kids until after I have 'em. Now, Darry's been bringing it up lately that he thinks something's going on between you both, and I'm warning you now that you need to be more careful." He ranted, pacing around the kitchen.

You began to tune him out, retracting your hand from Ponyboy's just so you could cover your red face.

"Y'all understand?" You heard, listening in to get the final words of his speech.

The two of you nodded rigorously, looking like speechless, blushing messes. Immediately, you both retreated from the kitchen and far away from Sodapop's "talk."

Sodapop Curtis:

"I'll see you tomorrow Sodapop, and thank Darry again for letting me spend the night. I really appreciate it." You winked as Sodapop walked you to the gate of his house.

"I'll definitely be sure to thank Darry, but the person I should be thanking is you." He said, a cheeky grin following his comment. His fingers trailed up your arm with each word.

"Soda," you warned, embarrassed, "don't say stuff like that. Someone might hear you." You playfully hit his shoulder.

"Let 'em," he joked, grabbing your face and snagging your waist while pulling you in.

You caved, meeting your lips with his, and smiling into the kiss. Quickly, both his hands found their way to your hips, and yours landed in his hair. It definitely didn't take long for the both of you to practically be making out at his front gate.

"Sodapop," you half laughed as you pulled away. " I really have to get home. My folks will start to worry."

"Let 'em." He, again, repeated with a smirk, drawing you in.

You could only laugh into the kiss, giving into what he wanted once more.

The same heated kisses began, and despite your embarrassment, you let it happen. What could you say? The boy was damn near intoxicating.

"No," you laughed, again prying him away. "We really can't be doing this, Sodapop."

"Why not? We did way more last night." He chuckled, only cracking up more when you blushed.

"Goodness, Soda," you cried, hiding your face in his chest as he only chuckled harder.

"Oh, calm down, Kitten. It's like free love or whatever." He joked.

"We ain't hippies, Soda, so I don't think that'll fly." You mumbled into his shirt.

"Oh, would you relax already," he said grabbing your cheeks and forcing you to look at him. "We'll be just fine." He assured you, kissing you between each word.

"You're being darn sweet today," You pointed out, hands finding their way to his cheeks.

"I can't help it. There's just something about you, I guess." He sighed contentedly.

"Listen, this is cute and all for you guys - I guess - but I just want to get inside so I can talk to Darry." You heard someone say from the other side of the gate.

Jumping apart, you saw Steve with a knowing look on his face. As he pushed past, all he did was pat Soda on the back and throw a quick "we'll talk later, buddy" over his shoulder.

Keith Matthews:

"For Pete's sake, Two-Bit, give them back!" You cried, arms wrapping around his torso in order to try and reach into his pockets.

"What? Your virginity or your underwear?" He howled, drunk.

You gasped out of embarrassment, slapping the back of his head.

"My underwear. Although, you're really makin' me regret the first thing," you scowled.

"Ouch, Sugar, that cut deep," he fake cried.

"Keith, now, I'm being serious." You stated, stepping in front of him to try and block his path. "I need those. So, quit being a dick and give 'em back to me."

"Oh, and my first name, too. The wound is only deepening...." He continued to joke.

"I can't stand you," you cried, fuming as he chuckled.

"Awe, now, don't be like that. I can't handle my skirt being upset with me." He pinched your cheek as he said so.

"It's getting real old, real fast, Two-Bit." You groaned, plain annoyed at this point.

"Oh, I'm sure it is, but you still ain't gettin' these back." He jokingly held out your underwear, running away from you with them in hand.

"You're acting like a twelve year old," you cried after him, only watching as his idiotic rampaging got worse. "Seriously, Two-Bit, it isn't funny anymore!"

You rolled your eyes, reluctantly giving in as you chased after your boyfriend, demanding he stop being such a spaz. You were absolutely furious with him at this point, but it wasn't until you reached the Curtis' house that you managed to grab a hold of him.

"Keith," you cried, reaching the front gate that he had closed in your face, "you really don't want to jump bad with me!" Your only response was Two-Bit cackling like a banshee over his shoulder.

You marched into the house, still following him. Quickly, you cornered him in the living room, an astonished Sodapop and Steve watching with amusement.

"I'm going to beat the brew out of you!" You groaned, finally grabbing your underwear away from him.

"I'm afraid to ask." Sodapop finally said, eyeing Two-Bit who lay on the floor howling.

"You don't gotta'! Just know that she gave 'em to me at the Drive-In in the first place!" Keith snitched, causing you to go red as Steve laughed alongside him.

"She did?" Steve managed to gasp from between his laughter.

"I guess y'all really weren't paying attention to the movie then." Sodapop snickered playfully.

"You've got that right!" Two-Bit wheezed.

Steve Randle:

"Steve, you do realize that we're going to get caught if you, (A) don't put on some damn clothes, and (B) walk out of the bathroom at the same time as me, right?" You laughed, cupping your handsome boyfriend's face.

"Oh," he bluntly said, "I guess I sorta' didn't think about that."

"What? The clothes, or how we're going to leave?" You giggled, backing up towards the door handle.

"Both." He smiled, giving you a quick kiss.

"I'll meet you in the living room, babe," you grinned, biting your lip, "and be quiet when you leave!"

You crept quietly back into the Curtis' living room, where some of the gang sat watching an old western movie, and took a seat between Soda and Two-Bit on the couch.

"You took awfully long in there, Y/N. Are you feeling okay?" Darry asked with brotherly concern as you sat down. You nodded, thankful that he'd always treated you so kindly. That'd be different if he knew what had just happened in the bathroom.

"Yeah, I'm fine, just had trouble with my jeans. I think they're gettin' too small or something." You said smoothly, trying your best to not give away your little secret.

You turned back to the movie, almost instantaneously hearing a loud crash from behind you. You flinched, silently praying that the noise had somehow come from the flick and not the bathroom that your boyfriend had secretly been hiding in. Unfortunately, lo and behold, as you peered over the back of the couch, there was your boyfriend - sprawled out onto the ground and half naked.

"Steve," you sighed, pinching the bridge of your nose, "you had one job."

"Trouble with your jeans, huh?" Sodapop quietly mumbled, catching your eye as you blushed with embarrassment.

"You better have a good explanation for this one, kid." Darry grumbled, arms crossed over his chest as he closely surveyed the scene.

"Well, you see...." He fumbled, grasping for an excuse as he buttoned up his pants.

"Darry, it's obvious that Y/N didn't have trouble with her jeans at all. Clearly, Steve did." Two-Bit cackled, doubled over in laughter, nearly falling off the couch.

"Keith, you ass!" You cried, slapping his arm, but smiling apologetically upon noticing Darry's glare.

"Steven Jacob Randle, you have three seconds to explain this." Darry inhaled, hands now on his hips.

"Two-Bit had a point...." Steve chuckled, finishing up the final button to his shirt.

"Oh, you have got to be kidding me." You snapped, face red as you pleadingly looked at your boyfriend.

"What a couple of class acts! Huh, big guy?" Two-Bit chimed in, nudging you in the side as he laughed even harder at Darry's discontented look.

Dallas Winston:

You woke up to sunlight pouring from the window onto Dallas's bed. The sun's heat warmed your skin as you sighed contentedly, memories of last night fresh in your mind. Lazily, you snuggled into your boyfriend's body, feeling him pull you closer as you fell asleep once more.

Not long after, you found yourself yawning, turning over to try and snuggle into Dallas again. Only, you found the spot beside you empty and you couldn't help but shiver from his lack of warmth. You abruptly sat up, the thick comforter wrapped around your bare body.

"Dally?" You called out, hoping he would hear you. You'd spent the night at Buck's house with Dallas and wondered if maybe he was outside, smoking on the porch.

You groaned, not wanting to leave the comfort of Dallas's bed, but soon decided your curiosity as to where he was would triumph over your laziness.

Waiting a few more minutes and deciding he wasn't coming back, you found yourself standing up, still wrapped in Dallas's comforter and making your way downstairs. You crept down the hallway, groggily meandering as the blanket trailed behind you. You felt a chill go down your spine.

"Dallas?" You called out, with still no reply as you neared the steps.

With each footfall, the stairs creaked beneath you. When you reached downstairs, you stretched a bit, taking a moment to look around. You noticed that Dallas was, in fact, standing out on the porch. You sighed with relief. 

"Hey, baby, I wondered where you'd run off to," you said, grinning as you opened the front door.

Dallas, still shirtless, turned towards you with a cigarette in hand, nearly choking. You laughed at him, entangling your cocooned form around him.

"Uh, darlin', do you mind?" He coughed, wrapping his arms oddly tightly around you.

Still sleepy, you gave him a confused glance, wondering why he was acting so weird. You looked around, quickly noticing why.

You gasped, sleep being wiped from your eyes as they widened. There stood most of the gang, who had presumably been having a conversation with Dallas before you interrupted.

"Oh, shoot!" You cursed, trying to disappear into Dallas's side from embarrassment.

"So, about that long night you had, Dallas...." You saw Darry visibly question.

"Now, it makes more sense," Johnny muttered.

"Yeah, don't think we didn't notice those scratches either, pal. It must've been wild." Two-Bit joked, chuckling beneath his breath.

You could only groan and scramble your way back inside, mortified by what had just happened.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.8K 375 24
❛ 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝘀𝗮𝘆 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲...❜ started :: 3.13.22 finished :: 7.10.22
2K 46 15
𝐏𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐛𝐨𝐲 𝐂𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐬 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐕𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭, 𝐭𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐚 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰...
52.8K 824 21
❛ 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘰𝘯𝘤𝘦 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘶𝘴 𝘱𝘭𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘦. ❜
64.1K 1.6K 18
Steve may not be willing to accept the feelings he's been hiding for years. Soda may not be able to come to terms with the news about Sandy. Two-bit...