๐‡๐„๐‘ ๐‡๐„๐€๐‘๐“๐‹๐„๐’๐’ ๐ƒ๏ฟฝ...

By sadgirlzera

Meet Vanessa Torres. A beautiful woman working as a tattoo artist with a pure personality and a surprising se... More

Welcome Back!
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
A Note from the Author
22
23
24
25

6

84.6K 2.5K 965
By sadgirlzera

"IF MICHEAL CAME to my house, I'm chopping his dick off and shoving it down his throat," Rosa said as her face became bitter as I chuckled. Faith, Rosa, and I are watching Halloween in their Movie theatre. There are like 30 seats and there's not one movie that they don't have. There are some graphic scenes in Halloween, that are definitely gonna make me have some nightmares, tonight.

"Hey, you guys wanna come to a party tonight? Draco invited me." Faith said as she typed on her phone, gaining Rosa's attention. "When is it?" She asked.

"It started like 2 hours ago." Faith replied.

"I'm down," Rosa said.

"Who's Draco?" I asked while my eyebrows were scrunched together. "He's one of my good friends." Faith replied before getting up. "You wanna come?" She asked me.

"Sure." I hesitated before answering. "Then C'mon, let's go get ready." She said as Rosa turned off the movie. I slowly got off the couch and stood up.

"Does Dante know?" I found myself asking.

"Who cares if Dante knows or not." Faith said as she grabbed my hand and guided me out of the movie room.

For the next hour, After Rosa and Faith got dressed, they helped me get ready. They had chosen a navy blue, velvet shirt with matching boots and a bag. Faith also chose this beautiful necklace that completed the look while I just stood back. Rosa even did my nails.

"I own a fucking Chanel Bag?" I asked. "You own 19. One of the perks of being the First Woman of the Mafia." Faith said leaving me shocked. First Woman of The Mafia?

These people must be on the good drugs.

"Go change," Rosa demanded pushing me to the bathroom. I locked the door and laid everything on the counter. When I finished changing, I walked out of the bathroom and Rosa and Faith smiled.

"Damn, If Dante saw you right now, he'll definitely get so hard." Faith smiled as Rosa practically gagged. "Don't say shit like that when I'm next to you," Rosa demanded making me chuckle.

"Whatever, let's go." Faith said. I nodded and we walked out of Dante's room. I followed Faith and Rosa through the house and until we reached the cars. All of the cars looked like they had cost an arm and a leg to purchase but there were like 15 different cars. Hell, there was even a limo.

My eyes wandered as my legs kept walking. Finally, we stopped in front of Pink Lamborghini truck.

"Is this your car?" I asked, my voice barely a whisper. Rosa nodded and they both got inside. My mouth was still opened but I quickly closed it, before opening the butterfly door and entering it.

"You must be loaded." I breathed out causing Rosa to chuckle as she started the car. "Darling, You have no idea." She replied. I looked out the window and admired the large house as Rosa drove to the gate. Damn, the house was huge. I didn't know it was that big. I could never afford to live in a house like this.

Throughout the car ride, Faith Rosa and I chatted and sang to Beyonce's Songs. I learned a lot about them. It felt like I could trust Faith and Rosa, with anything. Rosa turned up the volume of the radio and we all started dancing and singing to Beyonce. A smile was glued to my face the entire time.

"We're here." Faith said as Rosa pulled up to a house. The house was modern and it was a big house. Not as big as Dante's but it held some competition. The music immediately filled my ears from the house and changing lights were present through the windows.

Rosa parked the car and we all got out. My eyes were still stuck on the house as Faith and Rosa began walking towards the front door. "C'mon, Loser," Rosa yelled snapping me out of my gaze. "Viniendo," I replied and quickly followed them.

(Coming)

The front door was open to my surprise and we all entered the house. Music was blasting, people were dancing, and some people were even making out or dry humping.

"Those fuckers really couldn't get a room?" Rosa asked while rolling her eyes.

"Hey, Bitch!" A cheerful voice entered my ears. I turned my head to see Faith and a guy hugging.

"You showed up to this party 3 hours late." He said she just chuckled.

"We're fashionably late. Baby, you know I'm extra." Faith replied smoothly. My eyes traveled all over the guy's face. He was wearing makeup and a very stylish outfit, and I found myself smiling. He looked done up.

"Jay, this is Vanessa, and Vanessa this is my good friend Jay." Faith introduced us causing me to smile at him but he just looked at my outfit.

"Omg, those shoes are to die for, sis." He said making me look down at my shoes. "Uh, thanks," I mumbled, awkwardly.

"There is a hot ass dude next to the pool. I call dibs." Rosa said.

"What about Sergio?" Faith asked. My eyes traveled all over the well-decorated house until they connected with green ones. A guy was staring at me making me nervous. He had black hair and brown eyes with an impressive jawline. He had a lip ring and a tattoo under his left eye. His clothes were dark and he gave off a mysterious vibe. I quickly looked away, still feeling his eyes on me.

"What he doesn't know, won't hurt him, Now if you excuse me, I would like to go get some dick," Rosa smirked before walking away from us. I rolled my eyes before announcing I was going to go look around.

I walked out of the house and towards the backyard. People were cheering and hollering in the pool and some were playing Beer Pong on the grass. This reminds me of my high school experience before I left that bitch.

I found myself looking at the view in the backyard. The house was on a cliff so you could see almost all of Italy. Not really but, you get what I'm saying. The sun had gone down and the buildings produced great amounts of lights. I could also feel the wind blowing against my skin with the thousands of stars above.

"It's beautiful, isn't it?"

I turned around to see the same guy who was staring at me at the party, walking up beside me. "Yeah," I mumbled as I looked back at the view with him next to me.

"I could look at this view every day," I said as I slightly smiled. "I had that same feeling, That's why I bought this house."

"Wait, you live here? So is this your party? Boy, you rich as shit," I said and he nodded. "So you must be the famous Draco," I said making him chuckle, deeply.

"I never got your name." He announced.

"Vanessa,"

"Pretty name." He winked making me slightly blush. "You can thank my mami," I said as I looked up at the sky. "Is Italy always this clear?"

"You ask like it's your first day here."

"No, it's not. I'm officially from Chicago but I've been here for about 3 days."

"Maybe I could give you a tour of Italy. Sometime soon." He proposed making me nod. "Were you born here?" I asked and he nodded. "Yeah, I was." He responded.

"I should have known, your sexy ass accent makes it obvious," I mumbled as the wind brushed up against my arm, leaving me slightly shivering. He turned his head and noticed it.

"Here." He said as he handed me his jacket. "That's not necessary," I said.

"No, it's fine. Take it." He assured. I hesitated before taking it and wrapping it around myself. "Thanks." I smiled as his eyes met mine.

"Isn't this adorable?"

My eyes went wide as I quickly turned around, only to spot Dante looking between me and Antonio. He clenched his jaw and his eyes were like 50 shades darker. No pun intended.

I looked at him before looking down at my fingers. He looks like he's about to murder me.

"Estoy en la mierda profunda" I gulped.

(I'm in deep shit)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 805 18
21 year old Athena Grey Mendez / Salvatore American After being abandoned by her family and escaping her nightmares, she starts to work and make m...
62K 1.2K 18
ใ€Š๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐ ๐ข๐ซ๐ฅ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐Ž๐ง๐ž ๐๐จ๐ฒ. ๐“๐ฐ๐จ ๐๐ฌ๐ฒ๐œ๐ก๐จ ๐’๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ฌ. ๐“๐ก๐ž๐ฒ ๐›๐จ๐ญ๐ก ๐›๐ž๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ซ๐จ๐ฎ๐ ๐ก ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฎ๐ฆ๐š ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ข๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ข๐Ÿ๏ฟฝ...
87.4K 2.5K 42
She's my enemy, my captive, the one woman on this planet I'm supposed to hate. And yet, Sonia Gavino has gotten into my heart. With her raven's bla...
1.1M 21.1K 46
๐•๐€๐‹๐„๐‘๐ˆ๐€ ๐…๐€๐˜๐„ ๐’๐€๐๐“๐ˆ๐€๐†๐Ž was a very happy girl. When she was little her and her bestfriend would do everything together until somethi...