Billdip - Mine

By ladymusedragon

Dipper has made a deal with Bill. Weirdmageddon ends and his family is safe, in exchange of his freedom. Wha... More

1 - The deal
2 - This can't be happening to me
3 - Finally mine
4 - What am i going to do?
5 - the deal with deals
7 - nonsense
8 - up to him
9 - box with a ribbon
10 - Something Sacred
11 - falling asleep
12 - I promise
13 - all the night through
14 - How is that possible?
15 - Cane in the meadow
16 - His calming nature
17 - everything is right
18 - I hope
19 - a silent goodnight
20 - could be, there is a chance
21 - never want to part
22 - Punishment
23 - Marked by a demon, how beautiful
24 - Never been better
25 - deceived
26 - Forever? Forever.
27 - the end is here

6 - Not anymore

10.9K 320 503
By ladymusedragon

6 months later

Mabel POV

It has been a year since Weirdmageddon ended. There has not been a sign of Bill and Dipper. It's like they just disappeared. Well, anyways, my Gruncles and I are doing well, I live in Gravity falls now and attend public school here with my friends. It's a bit sad knowing that there isn't anyone here that can help me with anything ask anymore. Dipper always had my back, no matter what.

"Mabel, can you come down here for a moment?" "Coming Gruncle Stan!" I made my way downstairs from the attic and walked into the living room. It was totally dark and I couldn't see anything, but suddenly, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY MABEL!!!!" the lights switched on and I could see all my friends standing there with presents and a big cake. "Thank you guys" I said with a sweet with a sweet smile.

We celebrated my birthday with lots of good food and cake. They had gotten everything I wanted. It was the best birthday ever. This was the second birthday I had celebrated without Dipper, but it was still awesome, maybe even more awesome now. Who needed Dipper anyways.

"Mabel" Ford said "There is one thing though that we need to discuss with you."

"What is it?" I asked.

"We are planning a mission to get your brother back and destroy Bill once and for all."

"Why? It's not like we can find him, and it was Dippers choice to go with Bill." I said without much remorse.

"He did it to save you and the rest of gravityfalls, don't you want your brother back?"

"He isn't my brother anymore"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 1.1K 13
Starting off at the night of the episode "Sock Opera", Dipper has a strange dream with the dream demon, Bill Cipher, warning him that strange things...
243K 9.5K 42
[COMPLETED] *Cover Artwork Made by @Damare on DeviantART #1 in "bipper" - 9/9/18 He was the depth of fear, he could show you your worst nightmares w...
299K 7.6K 26
(Y/n) (m/n) (l/n), a small ten years old girl was sent to Gravity Falls by her parents for summer. She meets her cousins Mabel and Dipper and more pe...
10.9K 229 21
[ Discontinued ] Dipper was never a normal child he had always been a bit disturbed. After there eventful summer in Gravity Falls Dipper came to a re...