Tied to the prince *Complete*

By alone_storm

She was weak. She was obedient. She always listened. Ava Mays was the good girl and she had the weakness of n... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Epilogue

Chapter 29

1K 68 50
By alone_storm

She stammered under his gaze as he froze. He finally uttered out, “Ava.”

Putting one hand on her hip she straightens her body up as if trying to make it bigger and says, “Thomas you better tell me what’s going, on and who you keep talking to, and don’t say it’s nobody again.”

Thomas lets out a large breath of year and says: “Why don’t you come in.”

Nodding, she takes a step into their room and places herself on one of the tables there.  

Running a hand through his hair in frustration, Thomas tries not to groan. Why now? He has to be somewhere, yet he knows he can’t leave Ava here filled with questions. Biting the bottom of his lip, Thomas starts, “So how much of my conversation did you hear?”

“Enough to be curious,” She replies her face tense. Thomas can read her like a book. She is mad, angry, frustrate, but most of all she is curious.

“How-how to start,” Thomas says chuckling slightly nervous. He looks into Ava’s eyes, hoping for some type of reassurance but all he sees is hardness. But this motivates him more than the kindness he is wishing to see.

“I told you about my mother right,” He asks cocking an eyebrow. She hesitantly nods.

“I told you that she was killed by the rebels...but that’s not exactly the truth. This attack happened about a year ago. They took her body with them, so we couldn’t be sure if she was dead. Everyone just figured they killed her. But a few weeks after her assumed death the palace got a note, she was still alive but they weren’t giving her to us. They were going to use her to torture us - the royal family,” He says, his shoulders heaving with his quick breaths.

“Oh my God,” she stutters out, placing on hand on Thomas’s hand.

He gives her a quick smile and goes on. “Ever since then I’ve trying everything to find her, the drugs were to torture people we thought knew something about her whereabouts, but they wouldn’t reveal it. The phone calls were with the palace guards to set up a plan to get her back. I was just trying to get her back.”

“I thought you were doing drugs,” she softly says, a look of bewilderment on her face.

Thomas' face turns amused, “Ah, Ava, you don’t quite seem to understand I would never do such a thing. I have a kingdom to rule, I don’t have time to be high.”

“Sorry,” she replies looking at the ground, her face a pretty shade of pink.

“It’s alright,” Thomas says lifting her face so she is looking straight at him. “I need to go, the plan I’ve set up for the past month is happening today. I can’t be any later or afford for anything to go wrong.”

“Can I help?” she asks softly staring straight into his eyes.

Ava’s POV

I can’t believe I had just asked that. My dad would be proud, he always told me to be less scared of what adventures life has.

I can see a storm brewing in Thomas’s eyes as he thinks about this. “I guess I have something for you to do," he says, "but you have to stick to my side the whole time. Don’t talk, don’t make any noise, and most of all don’t leave my side.”

“Wait, what’s the plan,” I ask a bit confused.

“We’re going to a theater, I figured that they’re hiding her there. It’s abandoned, suspicious, and people have been reporting screams coming from there. And a few weeks ago someone even claimed to have seen someone who looked exactly like the former queen through one of the windows. The person who owns the theater is going to be distracted by my guards. I’m going to sneak in, trap the other person in the theater in their own room.”

“Why can’t you just get your guards to distract the other guy too,” I ask.

“He never leaves the house, so we have to keep him inside the room after he’s trapped we get my mom and leave,” Thomas finishes.  Wincing, I pulled myself out of my chair, Thomas offers me a hand. I take it and follow him out of the palace into an ordinary looking car.

“What happened to the limos,” I ask jokingly.

Thomas frowns, “I’m sorry Ava, but we don’t exactly want to get extra attention.”

I laugh and look away, “I was just joking this is perfectly fine.”

“Ava, Ava,” Turning around, I see Antoinette her sharp heels clicking as she runs up to us.

“Wait, wait, I need to talk to you,” she says. Oh shit, I forgot to talk to Thomas about this.

Thomas’s face changes into what I like to call his 'natural cold mask. “Ava, I’ll take care of her.”

Grabbing his hand, I pull him back “Er - Thomas, I need to talk to her.”

A frown crosses his face and he eventually asks, “Are you sure?”

I nod and let go of his hand then walk up to Antoinette.

“What happened,” I ask steadying her. She’s about to fall at my feet.

“I - I can’t find Alex...do you think Thomas told him yet,” She asks panic strewn across her face.

My face turns a shade a paler, “Maybe, um, try calling him.”

She sighs and replies, “He left it in our room.”

“Maybe he went for a walk,” I say trying to cheer her up. I don't help.

“Alex hates walking, says it’s a waste of his time” she replies, her shoulders sagging.

“Or--” Thomas’s voice cuts me off, “ Ava, let’s go, please. I can’t afford to be late.”

Antoinette squeezes her eyes shut and after a minute says, “I hate to ask you this, Ava, but can you please help me find Alex, you're literally the only person I can ask. Please.”

I open my mouth to respond, but Thomas cuts me off “Ava, we really need to go.”

“She’s coming with me, I need help with something” Antoinette responds to Thomas.

I can hear Thomas walking up to us. “She’s my fiancee,” he says, wrapping one arm around my shoulder.

Antoniette frowns and says, “So? She’s my friend.”

“Since when? she’s been my fiancee for a couple of months,” Thomas responds, his fingers ticking. He’s obviously furious, but he’s right.

“So what? we became friends a couple of hours ago. But...I’m better than you,” She argues.

What type of comeback was that?

“I’m the crown prince, your future king, which instantly makes me better than you,” Thomas angrily replies, his fingers twitching like crazy.

“I’m prettier than you,” Antoinette replies, throwing one of her blond locks behind her shoulders.

“What does that have to do with anything?”  Thomas replies.

Frowning, Antoinette seethes, “You're a hoe.”

“You're a bitch,” Thomas says folding his arms across his chest.

“How dare you!” Antoinette shrieks, slapping Thomas in the face.

Not even wincing, Thomas yells, “Security.”

Author's note

So yeah.

😐

Did anyone guess right?

In other news.

You know like those arcade games you play to win things.

I suck ass. I can't win a single one😩

Have a good day.

Bye

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 43.6K 86
#1-night assassins series The hunger for revenge makes us go to great lengths. It wins against our morals, makes us cross lines and betray who we lov...
3.6K 211 36
Every girl has a dream. Some dream to be teachers, others want to be famous soccer players, some want to go to the moon. But Angelica? She wants to b...
3.2K 201 37
In our modern days. In these days, our days. In this century. Two kingdoms with two Royal families chained with differences. They soon will be reuni...
30 0 1
Princess. All my life, I have been waiting to become Queen, to finally be entitled to the throne. Having sleepless nights, studying hard, practicing...