Just Need Your Help *Larry St...

By fairyfresh

Louis is stuck with his 4 sisters, as his mother walked out on them. A note.... that was all that was left fo... More

Hi!
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Epilogue

Chapter 15

15.6K 590 418
By fairyfresh

Chapter 15- 

I pulled up to the small restaurant and parked in front. I turned the lights off with the engine and climbed out. I placed the key in the lock and turned it, locking the car and trying to take my time. I knew it was going to be awkward but I guess I just had to find out the whole story. I walked into the restaurant and looked around before spotting Linda at a table by the window. I walked over to the table and smiled. "Hi Linda." I said as she snapped her head towards me. "Hey." She said softly. I sat down opposite her and the waiter came over taking my drink order before leaving. "How did you get here?" She asked. "Oh, uh Harry borrowed me his car." I said and her eyes widened. "You told him... didn't you?" She asked and I looked down. "I wasn't going to... I swear but it slipped because I felt bad... I had a massive fight with him basically. But he didn't freak out... He seemed, shocked? Calm maybe?" I said and she nodded, understanding. "I am just glad he didn't freak out..." She said and I smiled.

My coke came as we both ordered our food and the waiter left once again. "Okay, I guess I should start hey?" Linda said and I nodded, giving her a reassuring smile. "Okay so let me start from the beginning. I met Harry in that clearing you were both in today. I was about to overdose, because of many reasons... We began attached at the hip, but I always felt more of a best friend way to him but I guess he thought more. I thought I would love him back after a while but I just never felt that one spark. You know that cliche feeling when you are in love with someone? Like the butterflies in you stomach and bombs going off?" She asked and I nodded, completely understanding. "When we found the house, I fell in love with it. It was old and needed a lot of renovations to it. I am sure Harry showed you around the house? Especially the garden. Anyways, I met thing guy one day when I was at the nursery buying flowers and trees for the garden. He has blonde hair, blue eyes and he is Irish. I was mesmerized by him and I felt like I knew him. Anyway, he asked if I wanted to get a coffee and I agreed. He was so sweet and was so carefree. It felt like I knew him forever... Unfortunately I found out he was Harry's manager... Niall Horan." She said looking down as my eyes widened and almost choking on my coke. "Niall Horan?" I asked and she nodded. "When Harry went on tour, he came over a lot. He basically made me fall in love with him. Everything he did, everything he said, he made my heart race and I always blushed. It started with a simple kiss and turned into a lot more..." She said softly, twiddling her fingers on the table.

It was silent again but I let her continue. "Harry was gone for a long time... 4 months I think. I wasn't going to cheat on him, really but I guess I was just under Niall's spell. Niall loves me, still tells me this today. Of course Harry would never know he is with me..." She said and I frowned. "So you live with Niall?" I asked and she nodded. "When Harry was due to come back in a week or so, I started to feel very ill. Mentally and physically, knowing I would have to face him and tell him. I was sick for a few days when Niall insisted I go to a doctor. After a lot of arguing and convincing, I went to the doctor and found out I was at least a month pregnant..." She said and my eyes widened and my jaw dropped. "I cried for hours, knowing Harry would hate me even more if I told him. So I packed up and left... I know Liam told Harry about me leaving because Harry left many messages on my phone. He eventually gave up after week or two. Niall and I both agreed we would keep the child. The guilt eats me up every time I think about Harry and I used to stress terribly in case Harry found out I was with Niall, and unfortunately it caused me to have a miscarriage." She said, tears brimming her eyes. I reached over the table and held her hand gently. "Its okay..." I said and she smiled, before sniffling and nodding. "After the miscarriage, I started going to the clearing every other day to clear my head. I never thought about committing suicide again, because I know I would hurt Niall. And I would die if I hurt Niall and Harry..." She said and I nodded. "Have you ever thought about talking to Harry again?" I asked and she shook her head. "I can't! I am to scared to see the hurt on his face... The heartbreak that I caused him." She said and I nodded.

Our food arrived and I thanked the waiter before he walked off. "Linda, I just want you to think about this okay. Don't say no, okay just think." I said and she nodded, taking a bite of a chip. "Talk to him... He needs to know the truth." I said and her eyes widened in fear. "Please Linda, he blames himself, thinking he was never good enough for you! He keeps that house because you like it! He keeps Liam, Zayn, Perrie, Sophia, all of them there because of you." I said and she sighed. "I know I should talk to him... but I am so scared." She said and I sighed. "What if I stand there with you?" I asked and she frowned. "Would you do that?" She asked and I nodded. "I don't Louis... He hates me." She said but I smiled. "He doesn't hate you, definitely the complete opposite and I know he wants to talk to you..." I said and she sighed. "Alright, I will do it... But on one condition..." She said and I nodded. "What is going on with the two of you?" She asked and I frowned. "Nothing is going on with the two off us..." I said and she smiled. "Don't be silly, I saw you both in the clearing. The small kiss shared..." She said and I felt the heat rise up to my cheeks. "I actually don't know what is going on... I just know I have feelings for him but I also try to push it away because I can't fall for him... He has a arranged marriage in the next few months and I know soon Jenner will have her way and me and my sisters will be shipped out!" I said and she sighed. "Harry won't let that happen." She said and I shrugged. "He says the same thing, but I don't know..." I said and she smiled. "I can see he has feelings for you too Louis, You can see it a mile away! He won't let it happen, in no shape or form." She said and I smiled. "You love him, but you won't admit it." She said as I bit into my burger. "I don't know what I feel." I said and we left it at that.

I insisted on paying as she decided that it was either now or never to speak to Harry. She followed me in the car back to the house, and she promised she would back out. I dialed Harry's number and after 3 rings he answered. "Lou?" He asked and I smiled just at the sound of his voice. "Meet me outside by the garages... I have a surprise for you." I said. "What surprise?" He asked. "You will see, just don't get angry or I will punch you." I said and he chuckled. "Alright, I will be by the garages in 5 minutes." He said as I pulled into the driveway. Linda followed me in, and I parked the car in the garage as she parked behind me. She climbed out and I could see the panic in her eyes. "Relax alright, I will be here all the time." I said and she nodded, smiling slightly. I heard the front door open and close and Linda froze in panic. "Relax, it will be okay." I said just as Harry came into view. "Louis?" I heard. "Harry! Over here." I said and he walked over. He looked confused until his eyes trailed to the person next to me. I saw Harry open his mouth and close it a few times, seeming to shocked to say anything. "I thought you were going to talk to her? Not bring her here..." Harry said looking at me. "You need to hear, what she told me." I said and he gulped before nodding. "I have the fire the going in the back, lets go there and talk." He said and walked off. "Please talk to him Louis... I can't handle him being mad..." She said and I nodded, running after him. "Harry..." I said softly as I caught up to him as he had tears in his eyes. "I can't do this Louis... I can't see her and not be upset..." He said stopping for a minute. Linda carried on walking, knowing the way to go. I pulled Harry away from the public eye and into the study.

"Harry you have to listen. It took me a long time to convince her to come. Her story will explain everything, but she is worried you hate her... She is worried that after telling you everything, you will get so mad and make her feel more guilty already..." I said and he sighed. "How am I not going to get angry? She left Louis!" Harry snapped and I groaned. "I know! But please listen to her. Please Harry..." I begged and he sighed before nodding. "Okay." He said as we headed out. Walking through the garden to the fire was quiet, until I caught site of Linda sitting by the fire and just staring. Harry sat down opposite her and I sat in the middle. Soon Linda began to tell Harry, everything she told me. They were both crying and both talking and I knew it was the hardest thing they will ever have to do. At the end, I smiled when Harry stood up and hugged Linda tightly, thanking her for finally taking him out the dark. I saw Linda whisper something in Harry's ear and he smiled before nodding. "Very much." He said. "Then tell." She said before hugging me and thanking me and leaving.

Harry sat next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and hugging me. "Thank you Louis. For everything." He said and I smiled. "I am just glad that you now know the truth." I said and to my surprise he pecked my lips. "What was that for?" I asked and he smiled. "To say thank you..." He trailed off before kissing me again, but with more passion and it felt like more love. We pulled away after a minute maybe and I smiled, "And what was that for?" I asked and he smiled. "Its because I love you..." He said and I swear my heart stopped at the 3 words but my smile grew bigger. Now I knew what Linda said, he did have feelings for me and the butterflies were flying around in my stomach and before I could stop myself I kissed him again and he smiled into the kiss... "I love you too."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

422K 16.2K 28
Harry Styles is the Villages dress maker. One of the best. Problem is he works for his horrible step father, who treats him like dirt. Harry sleeps o...
54K 2.2K 59
In a world of intolerance, a corrupt political system, and starving homeless children, Louis Tomlinson (the leader of a gang of 30 children) kidnaps...
239K 6.7K 34
Where Harry, a famous solo artist, meets Louis, the boy that doesn't talk. (btw because Harry's the only one who sings, one direction albums are his...
56.2K 1.2K 30
"Mom, dad I have to tell you something." Or the one where Louis is kicked out and Harry is a famous popstar. This is the story where nothing meets e...