Chapter 15

Chapter 15- 

I pulled up to the small restaurant and parked in front. I turned the lights off with the engine and climbed out. I placed the key in the lock and turned it, locking the car and trying to take my time. I knew it was going to be awkward but I guess I just had to find out the whole story. I walked into the restaurant and looked around before spotting Linda at a table by the window. I walked over to the table and smiled. "Hi Linda." I said as she snapped her head towards me. "Hey." She said softly. I sat down opposite her and the waiter came over taking my drink order before leaving. "How did you get here?" She asked. "Oh, uh Harry borrowed me his car." I said and her eyes widened. "You told him... didn't you?" She asked and I looked down. "I wasn't going to... I swear but it slipped because I felt bad... I had a massive fight with him basically. But he didn't freak out... He seemed, shocked? Calm maybe?" I said and she nodded, understanding. "I am just glad he didn't freak out..." She said and I smiled.

My coke came as we both ordered our food and the waiter left once again. "Okay, I guess I should start hey?" Linda said and I nodded, giving her a reassuring smile. "Okay so let me start from the beginning. I met Harry in that clearing you were both in today. I was about to overdose, because of many reasons... We began attached at the hip, but I always felt more of a best friend way to him but I guess he thought more. I thought I would love him back after a while but I just never felt that one spark. You know that cliche feeling when you are in love with someone? Like the butterflies in you stomach and bombs going off?" She asked and I nodded, completely understanding. "When we found the house, I fell in love with it. It was old and needed a lot of renovations to it. I am sure Harry showed you around the house? Especially the garden. Anyways, I met thing guy one day when I was at the nursery buying flowers and trees for the garden. He has blonde hair, blue eyes and he is Irish. I was mesmerized by him and I felt like I knew him. Anyway, he asked if I wanted to get a coffee and I agreed. He was so sweet and was so carefree. It felt like I knew him forever... Unfortunately I found out he was Harry's manager... Niall Horan." She said looking down as my eyes widened and almost choking on my coke. "Niall Horan?" I asked and she nodded. "When Harry went on tour, he came over a lot. He basically made me fall in love with him. Everything he did, everything he said, he made my heart race and I always blushed. It started with a simple kiss and turned into a lot more..." She said softly, twiddling her fingers on the table.

It was silent again but I let her continue. "Harry was gone for a long time... 4 months I think. I wasn't going to cheat on him, really but I guess I was just under Niall's spell. Niall loves me, still tells me this today. Of course Harry would never know he is with me..." She said and I frowned. "So you live with Niall?" I asked and she nodded. "When Harry was due to come back in a week or so, I started to feel very ill. Mentally and physically, knowing I would have to face him and tell him. I was sick for a few days when Niall insisted I go to a doctor. After a lot of arguing and convincing, I went to the doctor and found out I was at least a month pregnant..." She said and my eyes widened and my jaw dropped. "I cried for hours, knowing Harry would hate me even more if I told him. So I packed up and left... I know Liam told Harry about me leaving because Harry left many messages on my phone. He eventually gave up after week or two. Niall and I both agreed we would keep the child. The guilt eats me up every time I think about Harry and I used to stress terribly in case Harry found out I was with Niall, and unfortunately it caused me to have a miscarriage." She said, tears brimming her eyes. I reached over the table and held her hand gently. "Its okay..." I said and she smiled, before sniffling and nodding. "After the miscarriage, I started going to the clearing every other day to clear my head. I never thought about committing suicide again, because I know I would hurt Niall. And I would die if I hurt Niall and Harry..." She said and I nodded. "Have you ever thought about talking to Harry again?" I asked and she shook her head. "I can't! I am to scared to see the hurt on his face... The heartbreak that I caused him." She said and I nodded.