Chapter 2

Chapter 2- 

I woke up with a fright as a alarm went off. I looked around and saw the time was only 1 o'clock in the morning. I groaned and quickly got out my bed and slipped on a pair of vans and quickly walked out into the hallway covering my ears. I ran up the stairs and saw Liam and a few others running around. "What's going on?" I asked running up to Liam. "There is someone on the property! They have set the beams off outside!" Liam shouted over the noise. "Well can't you go check?" I asked and his eyes widened. "Its could be some serial killer out there!" He shouted at me. I rolled my eyes and ran towards the front door and saw it was open slightly. I flung it open and in the middle of the graveled courtyard, stood the one and only Harry Styles. "Sir!" I shouted from the door but he didn't hear me for all the noise. He was swaying a lot at the moment. I walked down the large stone steps and made my way towards him. I watched as he sat on the ground and pulled his legs to his chest. The alarm soon turned off and I could think straight. "Sir?" I asked as I got up close to him. 

 I watched his every move as he rocked back and forth. "Sir? Are you alright?" I asked as I got closer to him. His head shot up to look at me. His eyes were bloodshot red and his wild curls lying all over the place. "Louis!" Liam shouted from the door. I turned my gaze to him and from the minimal light I had, I could still see his face twisted with anger. "You never disturb Mr. Styles! First rule!" He shouted. I turned my gaze back to Harry as he was rocking back and forth.  "Sir?" I crouched down next to him, ignoring Liam's protests. He looked up at me and looked me straight into my eyes. I could see a mixture of sadness and anger all at once. "What do you want?" He mumbled. "I'm hear to help sir... Come, lets get you back to bed shall we?" I asked, not breaking eye contact. He stared at me for a few seconds before nodding. He tried to stand up, but he fell onto his bum again. I sighed and lifted him, wrapping his one arm around my neck as we slowly made our way into the house. He groaned a few times as we climbed the large stone steps. I didn't miss the look Liam gave me as I helped Harry up the spiral staircase. "Why are you helping?" He asked suddenly as we slowly walked through the hallway towards his room, well I'm guess it was his room. "Its my job sir." I said. "You were not supposed to disturb me..." He slurred and I sighed. "I know that sir, but I couldn't leave you out in the cold courtyard..." I said as he sat down onto the bed. I pulled the covers back so he could get in. I pulled the blankets to his shoulders as he stared at me. "Why do you care?" He asked again. "I have 4 sisters and a mother that walked out on us. I care for my sisters and I care for anyone that needed a bit of help!" I said standing away from the bed. I could see the smile he displayed before closing his eyes. "Liam!" He shouted suddenly making me jump.

 Liam came running in within a minute and he glared at me before turning to Harry. "Yes sir?" He asked. "Assign Louis to his new post!" Harry slurred but I could make out what he said. My eyes widened and Liam nodded. "Leave..." Harry mumbled and we quickly walked out. "That was a rather stupid thing to do Louis! But I guess you earned his trust. Congratulations, your his new personal butler. Everything he says, does or needs, is your problem. Keep him waiting and consider your job... Terminated." Liam said and I gulped but nodded swiftly. I ran back down the stair and towards my room when I heard crying. I frowned and walked towards my sisters door. I opened it to see Lottie sitting with the twins and Felicity sitting on her bed. "You girls alright?" I asked stepping into the room and shutting the door. "Lou, where's mummy?!" Daisy wailed and I sighed. Lottie had a look on her face telling me to tell them. I walked over to the bed and sat down with my back against the wall, taking Daisy and Phoebe in my arms. I sighed and hugged them tightly. "I didn't want to tell you girls just yet... We left because Mum left us..." I said softly and the twins stared at me with confusion where Fizzy was sitting there with tears running down her cheeks as Lottie hugged her tightly. "Where did mummy go?" Phoebe asked. I looked down and sighed... "I don't know..." I said softly, remembering the note I kept with me. I removed it from my pajama pants pocket and handed it to Lottie. She glared down at the note, before crunching it and throwing it across the room. "She never cared!" Lottie snapped as the twins hugged me tightly. "I promise you all now, I will look after you no matter what! I will do anything to keep you all safe." I said and they smiled. "We all know that Lou... You're our big brother we trust you!" Lottie said and the other two girls climbed onto my lap too and hugged me. "Come on, lets get you to bed. I have a busy day tomorrow..." I said and they nodded. 

 I tucked one into bed and smiled. "Have you seen him yet?" Lottie asked excitedly. "Yeah I have." I said and she smiled big. "How is he? Is he nice? Rude? Good looking?" She asked and I chuckled. "I will tell you another time. Liam said there will be a lady come by tomorrow morning to show you around before your homeschooling starts." I said and she nodded lying down. I turned the light off and walked towards the door, taking one look back before closing the door. "You love your sisters very much..." Some said. I turned and saw a girl with light purple hair standing there. "Who are you?" I asked. "Perrie Edwards, I'm the homeschooling teacher. Its my job to make sure all the children are alright." She said. "Right! Sorry, I didn't know." I said. "Its fine Louis. You will get used to the place." She said, "How do you know my name?" I asked and she smiled walking to the door opposite mine. "Everyone know Mr. Styles new butler." She said as I stood in shock. "Night Louis." She said and entered her room. I blinked a few times before heading into my room and climbing into bed once again. It was now 3am and I have a job to uphold. To keep my sisters safe.