Leave It To Daddy Styles (h.s...

By Damari13

Just a typical story of how 18 year old, Harry Styles, manages fatherhood as a single father. "I won't give... More

Leave It To Daddy Styles
Positive.
Change.
Emotions.
Labor.
Home, Sweet Home.
Unfaithful.
The Truth.
Cheater.
Five months.
Second Thoughts.
Selfish.
Abandon.
Alone.
Questions Asked.
Struggle.
Emergency.
Give Her Up.
Promise.
Bakery.
New Job.
Smile.
Author's Note. PLEASE READ.

Senior Year.

676 16 0
By Damari13

Harry POV

The new year has already started.
I am now a senior at my high school and it has been hard, even in the first week, it has been hard due to managing school work and finding a job.

I haven't found a job yet sadly, no one was willing to hire me so I'm basically left in the dust for now.
As for Flo, it has been five months now since we first found out that she was expecting and she's somewhat showing already. Of course everyone one noticed, Flo was a skinny girl and now she shows up with a growing belly.

"Harry!"

I look away from my locker and see Niall quickly run up to me.

"Oh hey Nialler"

"Hey I just wanted to know if you're coming over this afternoon to hang out with the lads and I?"

"No sorry, I can't. I have to go to an ultrasound appointment with Flo later. Today we'll see if we can find out the baby's gender"

"Oh wow, that's exciting! What are you hoping for?"

"I don't know, a boy maybe. I could show him how to play soccer. Or her if it's a girl"

"Oh I bet"

"COME SEE AND JOIN THE BOOK CLUB!"

We both turn to see who was shouting in the hallways. I turn and see Liam passing out flyers to everyone in the hallway. Liam is a book worm so of course he would join the school's book club.

"Would you like a flyer?"

I turned around to see who was talking to me and noticed her.
It was that girl, the same girl I saw during the summer here.

She stares at me but with a small smile as I just can't help but feel kinda happy to see her smile.

I felt Niall nudge me with his elbow, snapping me out of my thoughts as he motions to the girl in front of me.

"Hello? The flyer!"

"O-Oh yeah, uh sure"

I take the flyer from her, as she gives me a big friendly smile before she hands a flyer over to Niall.

"Thanks, hope to see both of you there!"

She runs off over to Liam as he nods and smiles to whatever she told him before they walk off.

"Who is that girl?"

"I don't know but she sure is cute" he smiles all goofy while looking at the flyer.

"She might be new here, I didn't see her at all last year"

"Yeah maybe" I said, shrugging to myself.

"Harry"

I turned around, and Flo looking right at me with bags under her eyes. Her bump was huge for being five months pregnant. But she was still glowing.

"Hey babe, how's it going?"

"Fine. Listen, we have an appointment with the doctor this afternoon, I just wanted to remind you"

"Of course, how could I forget" I smiled, leaning in for a kiss but she quick puts her hand over my mouth and slightly turns away.

"I'll see you later"

I pull away and nodded all bummed out. She walks away from me without saying one word. She's been very moody and unaffectionate towards me lately, I know it's because of her pregnancy mood swings but I didn't think her attitude would be this bad.

"Hey mate, she'll be back to her old self in no time"

"At that time, the baby would be born by then so we won't have time for ourselves"

"Yeah I know but it'll all be worth it at the end because you'll have a healthy baby to cherish"

* BELL RINGS *

"Come on, we'll be late!" Niall shouts before I grab my textbook and slam my locker closed, following right behind Niall.

Hopefully Flo does go back to her old self.

===============================

"Alright, everything seems great. The baby is growing as it should be and is healthy. Now let's see what gender you will be having"

I squeeze Flo's hand twice as we both smile at each other excitedly. We watch as the doctor looks closely at the screen as he keeps moving the monitor around Flo's belly. He takes a few more minutes before he stops and smiles at us.

"It's a girl!"

"Oh my god!" Flo shouts in excitedly as she shakes my hand. I smile as I kiss the top of her head and laugh excitedly. Wow a girl, we're having a baby girl!

"Congratulations, have you thought of any names?" asked the doctor as he wipes the gel off her belly.

"Yes we do but we haven't decided on one yet"

"Well I bet the name will be perfect for your child. Alright, you can sit up now" Flo sits up and pulls her shirt down. I look up at her as I kiss her knuckles and stroke then with my thumb.

"It's a girl love, just what you wanted. Are you excited?" She nods and softly smiles.

We were handed the ultrasound pictures and headed out way out of the clinic. Once we were on our way home, I see Flo staring at the car window and turns to quickly tap me on my shoulder.

"Harry I want Starbucks, I'm craving for a muffin"

"You can't have too much caffeine, it could be bad for the baby"

"I know, that's why I'm asking for a muffin Harry! Let's go!" she snaps as I just roll my eyes and take the next right turn to Starbucks.

After parking, we both get out of the car as I chase Flo since she ran inside like a maniac. We walk up to the cashier who happened to be a blonde girl around our age but gave us an awkward look after she noticed Flo's pregnant belly. Smh.

"Hi welcome to Starbucks, what will you be having?"

"I have an iced coffee and a muffin" I turned and looked at Flo just admiring the muffins and licking her lips.

"Actually, make that two muffins"

"Will that be all?" She asked, I nodded in response.

After paying and giving my name, I noticed Flo staring at one of the tables.

"HARRY STYLES!"

I quickly grab my drink and bag of muffins, I walk over to Flo and noticed that she staring at a table. I look over and see that it's the Student Council from our school, just laughing and talking.
I notice one of them standing up and see that it's Liam.

"Okay guys, let's congratulate our new Student Council President before we head off" Liam said as he helps someone up as she smiles at everyone clapping and cheering.

It's her. That girl again. She's the new Student Council President?

"Awe thanks guys. I didn't think I would be welcomed by you all so easy. It's an honor to be given this position"

Flo just watched with a blank but hurt expression. To think that she was once the Student Council President and be replaced by another so easily, must be so tough for her.

"Let's go"

She turns and grabs the bag of muffins away from me as she heads out, I'm right behind her as usual.
The car ride home was awkward as she just sat in the car with her head against the window. She didn't even eat her muffins. We sat on her bed and watched a movie in complete silence.

"That girl is just everywhere, isn't she?" Flo said, breaking the silence in the room.

"What girl?"

"The girl who was with Liam at Starbucks, the new Student Council President. She is in every school activity I was in and she's new here"

"What's her name?"

"I don't know. All I know is that she moved here from America. She's very intelligent, ranked number one in our year"

"No way, you are ranked number one"

"Not anymore, she's 4.0 with many scholarships and rewards. She beat me by a few points which I'm now ranked number two"

"Oh love, to me you'll always be number one, and soon to our child too" I smiled, laying my hand over her belly as she just sighs and turns away. I wrap my arm around her and lay my chin over her shoulder, planting a small kiss on it.

"Flo don't feel down. You know you are intelligent and you have scholarships and rewards too. It doesn't matter if you're number one, what matters is that you tried your best"

Flo just shrugs and pecks my lips before paying attention to the movie. I just sigh and watch the movie too.

"Hey mate, she'll be back to her old self in no time"

I'm starting to have my doubts.

*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

Updated! ♥️

Sorry for any unedited mistakes
Please vote, comment, and follow.

Have a beautiful day, Enjoy!

- Damari 😜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

706K 10.2K 25
"W-What have you done to H-Harry?" "No need to worry about that now; you're my baby girl." "I'm not a baby." "Yes you are and there's nothing you or...
47.8K 589 73
Paislee Martin Is an eighteen year old girl, who just finished high school. Every year, for one month during summertime, she goes to California to se...
Needy By ally

Fanfiction

36.7K 589 3
***THIS IS A SHORT STORY*** Harry Styles is a 32-year-old single father who only wants the best for his little girl. He hates that he couldn't be the...
26.4K 871 47
Life isn't easy, especially when you manage two seperate lives at the same time. Harry Styles is young, successful, beautiful and equally as dangerou...