IT CAST IMAGINES (DISCONTINUE...

By ShakesPearBoi

GO CHECK OUT MY NEW STRANGER THINGS IMAGINES BOOK! Ranked 1 in #WYATTOLEFF - 22.05.18 Ranked 2 in #STANLEYURI... More

EXPLANATION
β˜† RICHIE/FINN β˜†
hurt me - part one // Richie
hurt me - part two
sonora - part one // Finn
sonora - part two
jealousy // Richie (Very NSFW)
surprise // Finn
childhood memories // Finn
soulmate au // Richie
tension // Richie (Very NSFW)
rock on // Finn
strange in love - part one // Finn
strange in love - part two
β˜† BILL/JAEDEN β˜†
speechless // Bill
the kiss // Jaeden
crying // Bill
mystery girl // Bill
hp soulmate au // Jaeden
β˜† EDDIE/JACK β˜†
forbidden // Eddie
this is me // Jack
cheater - part one // Jack
cheater - part two // Jack
found // Eddie
director's daughter // Jack
β˜† MIKE/CHOSEN β˜†
rock war // Mike
smiles all 'round // Chosen
β˜† STANLEY/WYATT β˜†
a man // Stanley
live streaming (kinda NSFW) // Wyatt
soulmates // Wyatt
junior prom // Wyatt
soulmate au // Stanley
β˜† BEVERLY/SOPHIA β˜†
crazy or not // Beverly
coming out // Sophia
soulmate au // Sophia
β˜† BEN/JEREMY β˜†
truth or dare // Ben
pickup lines // Jeremy
β˜† HENRY/NICHOLAS β˜†
byron bay love // Nicholas
love-hate // Henry
colours // Nicholas
colours - part two // Nicholas
β˜… PREFERENCES β˜…
when they first see/meet you
when they first see/meet you 2
first kiss
first kiss 2
Author's note

comic con // Finn

4.9K 100 50
By ShakesPearBoi

Y/N - Your name
Y/C/N - Your Character's name
L/N - Last Name

Age: Sixteen

'I think that, if the world was a bit more like Comic-Con, we'd all be a little happier' — Matt Smith

"Hello San Diego!" The announcer yells cheerfully and the crowd goes wild. You stand backstage, water bottle in hand as you try to relax. It was your first panel ever and your nerves were getting to you. Becoming apart of the Stranger Things cast had changed your life forever. After you got the part of Y/C/N, a new addition to season three, things have never been the same. Season three hasn't even been released yet and everyone knows who you are. "My name is Matt G and today with me, I have the cast of the award-winning Netflix original series, Stranger Things!" The crowd starts cheering even louder and you can hear your heart thumping inside your chest.

"Hey Y/N, are you okay?" Finn asks, startling you slightly.

"Yeah, I'm just nervous." You stumble over your words, slightly shaking. Finn wraps an arm around your shoulder.

"You and I know both know you've got this. You're going to be amazing." Finn whispers so only you can hear and your cheeks flush pink.

"Thanks Finn." You grin at him, sighing with content. Finn smiles gently and quickly goes off to grab something.

"You are so in love." Sadie giggles and you roll your eyes playfully.

"Oh hush, Sadie. You don't know what you're talking about." You adjust your outfit for the third time out of nervousness.

"Oh yes, she does. You're head over heels in love, Y/N." Millie wiggles her eyebrows, attempting to be seductive and you erupt into giggles. The boys glance over at you and you smile sheepishly, Finn shaking his head and chuckling at you. He turns back to the boys and you can't help but smile at him. Gaten catches your gaze and smirks. Your cheeks become inflamed as you turn your gaze back to the girls, who are all mimicking your love stuck eyes.

"Can we not talk about this here please? He's right over there along with the other boys." You try to speak quietly as Natalia walks over to you, pulling you into a hug.

"Come on, girls. Leave the teasing for later. It's her first panel! I'm so proud of you." Natalia grins, pinching your cheeks like a grandma would to her grandchildren. You playfully push her away, pretending to glare. Charlie comes over as well, kissing Natalia on the cheek before hugging you.

"You've got this, kiddo. You're going to be amazing! Just try not to make your heart eyes at Finn obvious, wouldn't want fangirls assuming anything." You feel your cheeks start to burn as you groan. The group laughs at your embarrassment.

"The adults are on first." One of the backstage crew starts filing Winona, David, Joe, Natalia and Dacre in an orderly line.

"You got this, Y/N. I'll see you on stage soon." Winona kisses your forehead before David and Dacre hug you.

"First, let's introduce our fantastic adults, the lovely Winona Ryder and David Harbour!" The fans start going wild as the two walk on, smiling and waving to the crowd.

"You guys are awesome. What the hell." David whispers intensely into the microphone and laughter erupts from the crowd. It calms you down a little, but you can still feel yourself jittering.

"Our favourite on-screen and off-screen couple, Charlie Heaton and Natalia Dyer!" Natalia and Charlie walk on, hand and hand. Charlie kisses Natalia's cheek, making the crowd scream. Charlie pulls his signature smirk to the crowd before pulling out Natalia's chair and sitting down next to her. "And our two clashing kings, Joe Keery and Dacre Montgomery!" The two boys walk on, winking at the crowd and joking around.

"Matt announced that wrong, obviously we're the cutest couple here." Dacre snickers into the mike as Joe winks at him.

"Boys, Boys, keep it PG please. We already have enough PDA on the stage." Matt pretends to scold them. The crowd chuckles again, amused by the cast's cheeky antics.

"Y/N, you've got this." Caleb hypes you up, reassuring hands on your shoulders.

"I think we need a group hug." The boys, Millie and Sadie pull you into a big group hug and you feel your stomach flip when Finn embraces your left side, his hip pressed against yours. You look up at him and he smiles back, his rosy lips curled into a genuine grin.

"You guys are on soon." You get in line, standing at the very end behind Finn. This is when you really begin to freak out, realising what's about to happen. Panic sets in and you try to calm down.

"And now our kids cast. Two out of our four favourite basement dwellers, stuck in a love triangle in season two, it's Caleb McLaughlin and Gaten Matarazzo!" The crowd starts going crazy as the two boys walk on. You feel like you're about to be sick and tears fill your eyes as an anxious feeling invaded your body.

"Finn, I can't do this." You whisper, trying to hold back tears as you bite your lip. Finn turns around, grabbing your shoulders.

"Y/N, I know this is scary, but I know you can do this. You're the strongest person I know." He softly reassures you, concern plastered on his face and a knowingly, sympathetic look in his eye.

"Next, we have our two leading ladies, our waffle-loving superhero and our badass arcade champion, Millie Bobbie Brown and Sadie Sink!" Millie gives you a quick worried look as the two girls make their way towards the long table. You feel yourself choke again.

"There's so many people." You catch a glance at the crowd.

"Y/N, look at me." You gaze goes back to Finn's and you feel your heart leap again as your eyes meet. "I'll be right beside you. You'll be okay." You still feel your doubts as you gaze at the curly-haired boy.

"Finn, I-" He cuts you off by pressing his lips to yours. You freeze, not knowing what to do. Finn soon pulls away, looking disappointed and embarrassed. He goes to walk away. Noah's secretly watching this whole thing unfold.

"Finn!" You try not to yell as the boy swings back around. You press your lips to his quickly as the remaining boys get introduced to the already hyped crowd. Sadie and Millie glance to the side and almost die when they see what's going on. You pull away, panting a little bit and your face tomato red. Your heart was racing, but no longer from the crowd that be inevitably watching your every move. Finn smiles at you as you giggle slightly, feeling as light as a feather.

"Our two other nerds, the boy who was once dead and our walkie-talkie extraordinaire, Noah Schnapp and Finn Wolfhard!" The two boys walk on before you can say anything else. You can't help but smile infectiously - the things that boy does to you.

"It's actually pronounced Dogsoft." Noah jokes as the two boys sit down. The crowd chuckles at the bad joke.

"You're on next, sweetie." One of the backstage crew tells you kindly. Backstage felt a lot bigger now that you were the only cast member still off stage.

"Now, we have one more cast member." The crowd starts cheering and shouting. "She's a new addition to the gang in season three and this is her big debut. A very quick-witted and strong character, who always finds herself in trouble, it's Y/N L/N!" The lights almost blind you as you walk on stage, waving to the crowd. The crowd was absolutely huge. You quickly sat down beside Finn, trying to calm yourself down.

"Hi everyone, I'm so excited to be here! This is my first panel ever." You introduce yourself with a smile that could light up the room. Everyone cheers again. You feel yourself shake slightly as you look at the rest of the cast. Finn pokes your leg and you look down, seeing that he's offering his hand under the table. You hesitated, but realised that everything except your upper body is blocked out of view by the table cloth. You grab his hand and he runs his thumb over your hand comfortingly.

"I know that most of the crowd would already know you guys, but could you just introduce us to your characters quickly?" Winona starts.

"Hi guys, my name is Winona and I play Joyce, who is Will's mother." She starts.

"She's also a badass fighter, but we'll just go with that." David states and people whoop in agreement. One by one, everyone went down the line. Finn squeezes your hand to reassure you, noticing you were becoming more nervous as your turn was coming up. You felt butterflies.

"Hi, my name is Finn and I play Mike, one of the main boys." You inhale and exhale before beginning.

"Hi, my name is Y/N and I play C/N, a new character to season three." G winks at you, noticing what you and Finn were doing. Finn smiles at you with pride, squeezing your hand again.

"Now, our crowd probably has a lot of questions, so if everyone would line up in an orderly way in front of the microphones. Don't worry, you'll all get to ask your question." Everyone starts filing behind the three microphones. "Okay, and microphone one can go first." G points to microphone one, where a small girl, no older than ten, stands.

"My question is for Natalia." Natalia smiles sweetly.

"Sure, what's your name, sweetie?" The girl giggles to herself softly.

"My name is Jillian and my question is, was it true you were in the Hannah Montana movie?" You gasp in disbelief when you realise.

"Oh. My. Gosh." You pronounce dramatically into the microphone, mouth wide open with shock. "You so were." Natalia blushes, burying her face into her hands. Charlie cackles with delight, hugging Natalia.

"Yes, I was. It was one of my first acting jobs." Natalia answers after regaining her composure. The whole cast was dying of laughter.

"My name is Taylor and my question is for Finn." A young boy asks. Finn smiles, letting go of your hand. You feel slightly disappointed, but you can't help but swoon over his goddamn smile.

"Sure, what's your question, buddy?" Taylor smiles.

"I was wondering if there was anything going on between you and Millie?" You felt your stomach sink with jealousy. Of course you loved Millie, but it kind of bothered you that everyone was shipping her and Finn together. Millie and Finn chuckle at the question.

"No, Millie is actually dating Jacob as most of you would know, but I do have my eyes on a girl." Finn grabs your hand under the table again, keeping his eyes on Taylor as to not hint anything. You blush profusely before the questions continued.

"Hi, my name is Layne and my question is for Y/N." A girl cosplaying as Chris Chambers from Stand by Me states. You brighten up a bit, realising that you finally had a question to yourself.

"I love your costume by the way. Chris Chambers, right?" The girl's face lit up.

"No one understood." She giggles childishly. "Anyway, I was wondering you could give us an idea of what your character is like?" You tap your chin and think.

"I'd say that Y/C/N is a very stubborn and feisty character like Max, she's very sassy and the two become friends very quickly. Like G said, Y/C/N is always getting into trouble, the girl just doesn't know how to follow the rules. As she develops through out the season, she becomes more down-to-earth and compassionate, but remains headstrong. She seems a bit rude, but she's just afraid of getting hurt." Satisfied with your answer, Layne smiles with approval before sitting down. Another girl walks up.

"Hi, my name is Grace and my question is also for Y/N." You smile and nod your head, not letting go of Finn's hand. Grace smirks almost knowingly. "Are you dating anyone or do you have a crush on anyone?" Your whole face turns bright red, a pit of butterflies filling your stomach. You stumble over your words.

"I'm currently not dating anyone. I am really young after all, I've got my whole career ahead of me. But I do like someone. He never fails to make me laugh, he always makes me feel safe and I can't help but fall for his cheeky smile, but I know that he's way out of my league." The crowd gushes and Finn bites his lip, contemplating his choices. The panel ends soon after.

"Thank you guys for coming to see our panel. We love you all!" You wave cheerfully as the rest of the cast starts to file off stage. You go to leave, but Finn grabs your hand. All eyes are on you and quite a few phones too.

"Y/N." Finn barely whispers under his breath. You tense up, confused as to why Finn was doing this in front of everyone.

"Finn, what you doing? People are watching!" You whisper, fear and concern laced in your voice. Your whole body fills with energy, your stomach tumbling. Finn looks at you before whispering again.

"I don't care. I love you." The words leave his mouth and steps forward, capturing your lips with his. The fans' screaming became louder than before, but everything seemed silent as your hands move to Finn's hair, kissing back. You pull away with a smile.

"I love you too." You look out at the crowd and look backstage, where the whole cast are going crazy, some filming on their phones.

"Hell yeah!" Gaten screams, jumping on Joe's back.

"Young love." David pretends to wipe a tear and Winona laughs, shoving him immaturely. Charlie and Natalia just watch, an almost nostalgic look on their faces. You turn back to Finn, the two of you laughing uncontrollably. "Guess we can't really hide anything anymore." Finn smirks.

"I'd never want to hide the fact that you're my girl." You smirk back in return.

"Since when was I your girl, Dogsoft?" Finn's face turns as red as yours as he stutters.

"I-I mean-"

"You're almost as bad as me." You connect your lips to his again, shutting him up. You definitely wouldn't forget your first panel.

WORD COUNT: 2440 words

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.6K 3.5K 33
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC Β© KissLeclerc , April 2024
233K 22.4K 56
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
861K 40.1K 172
π’Šπ’ π’˜π’‰π’Šπ’„π’‰ the boy who lived falls for the girl who had no one
632K 30.1K 54
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...